Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Scream For My Ice Cream

by killjoy247

Blood On The Dance Floor One-Shot :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 1536 words - Complete

?Blocked
So, I was here looking for some stories to read when I thought 'Why aren't there many BOTDF stories?' I mean they're pretty sexy ass looking motherfuckers (At least in my opinion)so why? Then this was born....Well I hope guys like it sorry if it's shitty. Please R&R :) Enjoy

A rush of adrenaline runs through my body as I ran around the stage like a mad man, singing one of our top songs, Sexting.

"Oh no - caught with my pants down,
now I gotta leave this town,
I ain't never looking back,
I'm gonna tell your ass straight up,
this is how we live it up,
I just don't give a fuck,
and if I ever gave a fuck,
I would be straight out of luck" sang Dahvie into the mic.

I watch as his seductive eyes landed on me. He slowly approached me. I hate when he does this. Even though we do this all the time during this song, I still hate it. I hate it, because he has no idea how badly I want him. Ever since I met him I've been in love with him. I know he can never be mine, because he's straight. The only reason we kiss in the middle of the song is, because we know it's what the fan want. But I want more than just a kiss. Something deeper.

He rested his hand on my chest as he kept his eyes on mine. His hand started roaming my body. Our fans watched carefully, waiting to see what will happen next. I raised my hand to the side of his face and slowly started leaning in. Dahvie wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me down. Yes, compared to him, I'm really tall. He's short. Once our lips connected the fans started going wild and screaming at the top of the lungs. We moved our lips so perfectly, I didn't want this moment to end. Sadly everything must end. He disconnect our lips and ran to the other side of the stage.

"I wanna fuck you hard,
I wanna feel you deep,
I wanna rock your body,
I wanna taste your sweet,
I wanna fuck you hard,
I wanna feel you deep,
I wanna ahh ahh,
I wanna ahh ahh,
Love me or hate me but you want to fuck me,
My love is unrestricted,
You know you wanna lick this,
I'm stronger than the strongest drug you've ever had,
Mix'em all together and I would still be twice as bad" I sang as the song ended.

"Thank you all for coming out to see us tonight! Without all of you perverted motherfuckers we wouldn't be doing this tonight! Goodnight! We love you all!" yelled Dahvie and ran backstage.

"That was awesome! Great job man!" Dahvie patted my back.

"Yes, it was. Great job to you too"

"Hey, maybe later we can finish that kiss we started up there" And that's what kills me inside. If only he knew the truth.

"Yeah and I'll suck you dick while I'm at it"

"Horny ass"

"Well I'ma shower and hit the hay" I made my way to the tour bus, while trying not to get raped to death by our fans. Once in the tour bus, I grabbed my pajamas and walked in the bathroom. I hate it when he joked like that. I want it to become a reality. I don't want to put my hopes up to fouls goals. I stripped myself down and jumped in the showers. I wish I had the guts to tell him how I feel, but I'm afraid of rejection. I mean, what if it ruins out friendship? I can't risk that. As my hands started wondering my body with the soap, my mind started imagining they were Dahvie hands that were rubbing my body clean. My hands slowly made their way to my crotch. I wrapped my had on my semi-hard erection and started pumping."Oh Dahvie" I moaned.

Dahvie's Pov

"Alright, I'll see you later man" I said to one of the backstage workers. I love to do what we do. Just listening to our fans singing our songs and coming out just to see us is the best. I love every single one of our fans. I made my way in the tour bus ad threw myself on the couch. I laid there for a few seconds in till I heard a gasp and jumped right up. What was that? It was probably nothing. Before I can even lay back down I heard a moan, followed by my name. What the fuck? I got up and quietly started walking around, looking for the cause of the noise.

"Hello?" I whispered. I stopped in front of the restroom and opened the bunk room door. That's when I heard another moan. It's coming from the restroom. I pressed my ear on the door.

"Fuck Dahvie" I heard Jayy moan. He's.....he's jerking off to me? For some reason I found this sort of.... a turn on. I mean I'm not gay, but I have to admit. Jayy is hot. I would defiantly go gay for him. I quietly tested to see if the knob was locked. It was open. I quietly slipped into the restroom.

"Fuck" I heard Jayy moan as I heard smacking of his hand hitting his skin. Never have I thought Jayy would be jacking off to me. Am I that sexy? How long has this been going on? I have to admit Jayy is one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. He can get anyone he wants, but yet he chooses me. That is so touching and a very big turn on. If I'm ever gonna make a move on him, it has to be now.

"Mmm Dahvie" I heard him gasp. I quickly and quietly stripped myself naked. I slowly approached the shower curtain."Oh fuck" he moaned. Damn his moans are so fucken hot! I peeked my head through the shower curtain and see Jayy had this back towards me. Perfect, I'll catch him by surprise. I quietly stepped into the tub and slowly approached him.

Jayy's Pov

"Oh fuck" I moaned. Why does Dahvie have to be straight? I would do anything for him to be mine. I just wish wished can come true. I was so lost in my thoughts and pumping, I didn't even noticed a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Wait a minute....arms? I slowly turned my head around in till I met Dahvie's eyes. FUCK!

"Dahvie! What are you doing in here?!"

"I just came to see what was all the moaning about"

"You...you heard me moaning from all the way out there?" Am I really that loud?

"You weren't exactly quiet and may I say, your moans are so fucken sexy" Whoa, wait minute. Did he just call my moans sexy? "And you have no idea how much that turned me on''....What?

"What?"

"How long have you were you planning to keep this from me?" He walked towards me and placed his hand around my erection. I gasped as he slowly started pumping.

"Fuck Dahvie" This is happening. This is actually happening!

"Fuck, say my name again"

"Mmm, Dahvie"

Third Person's Pov

Suddenly, Dahvie picked up Jayy by his waist and pinned him against the shower wall. He slowly started grinding his erection against Jayy's, earning a moan from his mouth.

"Damn Jayy, you're so fucking hot!" purred Dahvie as he watched the water run down Jayy's body. He placed his lips in Jayy's neck started sucking and biting on his skin.

Dahvie knew Jayy had a nice built body, but he never imagined it was so hot and so soft.

"Dahvie...I...I want you" moaned Jayy.

"Tell me how bad baby. How bad do you want me?" Dahvie grinded harder and faster.

"Fuck! So fucken bad! I want to feel you in me. I want your cock!"

"Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you"


"Please Dahvie! I need your cock! I want you to slam into me so fucking hard!"

"You got it babe'' Dahvie suddenly slammed into Jayy's entrance.

"FUCK!" yelled Jayy.

"Fuck Jayy, you're so fucken tight'' Jayy wrapped his arms around Dahvie's neck.

"Oh fuck Dahvie harder" He did as he was told and quickened the pace and slammed harder into him.

Jayy's Pov

I should have this earlier if I knew this was gonna happen. I never thought having sex with Dahvie was going to be this amazing. Sure I've always fantasized about it, but never this good. He slammed harder into me it made my head spin in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Dahvie, I'm so fucking close"

"Me too babe" He moaned as I dragged my nails along his back. I didn't think it was possible, but he started slamming even faster into me.

"Fuck Jayy, I...I'm gonna" And with that he came in me. A few moments later I came on our stomachs. We just stood there for a few minutes catching our breaths.

"Jayy, next time you wanna jerk off tell me"

" I sure as hell will"
Sign up to rate and review this story