Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Easy

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile

A ficlet based on this picture. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr7h9m3KNl1qa0chro1_500.jpg

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-02 - 627 words - Complete

?Blocked
Summer of Like. Warped Tour 2005. It was the best summer of Mikey’s life. Not just because he got to play in front of hundreds of screaming fans. No, it was more than that. It all started when Patrick asked him to play with them…

“I’ve heard you up there with your band, you’re really good. It’d be cool if you played a few songs with us tonight. Give us some stronger bass.”

“Hey!” Pete interjected, climbing into the Fall Out Boy tour bus. Patrick turned to him and shrugged, a grin on his face. Pete shook his head and plopped down on the couch next to Mikey, throwing his feet up on Mikey’s lap. “I’m a great bassist, you can shove it.”

“I’d love to do a set with you guys. It’d be fun. And I know Gerard won’t mind. He’s too busy having fun with Frank behind our bus to notice,” Mikey pushed Pete’s legs off him gently and got up to leave. “Besides, it’ll be easy.”

Pete narrowed his eyes and ran after Mikey, waving quickly to Patrick as he left. He found Mikey entering the My Chem bus and jumped in behind him, closing the door.

“Easy? What do you mean easy? You calling me a bad bassist?”

Mikey whipped around, startled.

“No, not at all. What are you doing here?”

“I had to find out what you meant. Sure as hell sounded like that’s what you were implying.”

“Me? No, never.” Mikey batted his eyelashes innocently then smirked when he noticed Pete wasn’t buying it. “Alright, you wanna know why I said that?”

Pete nodded.

“I figured that after you and I played bass together, it’d be easy for me to get you alone. But I was a lot more successful than I thought. Just a passing remark, and here you are, before the performance. Damn, Wentz. It’s almost not any fun.” As Mikey spoke, he had begun to inch forward slowly. He smiled at Pete and pressed his hand to Pete’s crotch.

Pete’s breath caught in his throat and he stared at Mikey.

“Wait… you… you want me.” he grinned and pressed against Mikey’s hand. “Why didn’t you just say so?”

Mikey shrugged and looked away.

Pete reached forward and slipped his hand into Mikey’s jeans without warning. Mikey whimpered and leaned against the door. After rushed movements, haste kisses and maddening friction, it wasn’t long before he came in Pete’s hand. It was quick, hot and perfect. After going to the small bathroom to clean up as best he could, he couldn’t meet Pete’s eyes.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I actually s-seduced you. And we…”

“Aw Mikes, you’re so cute when you’re flustered. I know why you did it. Even you don’t believe your own innocent act sometimes. Plus, I’m pretty damn hot.” Pete winked, which earned him a gentle smack. He smirked and reached into his back pocket. “No, you’re not innocent at all, Mikeyway. You’re a maneater. And I’m not letting you forget it.”

“Wh-What are you gonna do?”

Pete grabbed Mikey’s arm and scrawled the word “EASY” on it in big letters. Mikey tried to wriggle away, but Pete held on tightly. “There. Now you won’t forget what a sex-crazed beast you are.” Pete kissed him one last time before leaving.

Mikey couldn’t scrub it off and in the end, he had to play onstage with the marker still on his arm. Patrick asked him about it later, but he declined to answer.

He’d get Pete back.
Sign up to rate and review this story