Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 4

Lines of Demarcation

by Schala-Kitty

After the attack on Fabul, Kain finds himself disciplined in a brutally affectionate way. [Golbez/Kain, Yaoi]

Category: Final Fantasy 4 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Golbez, Kain - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-07-16 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 1569 words - Complete

?Blocked
He shifted uncomfortably, almost wishing he could take one leap and disappear into the grating of the ceiling. Given his failure today, nothing good could be awaiting him. Since they had left Fabul, he could feel the hidden eyes boring into the back of his skull. Now, here in the dimly lit quarters, Kain knew he would have to face his punishment directly.

Slowly, drawing out the moment, Golbez removed his cape and draped it over a chair. "You do know why I have asked you here, correct?"

He curled up slightly within his armor. "I did not kill Cecil."

"Yes," With a light clink, he removed his gauntlets. "And why did you fail?"

"I was distracted." Nervously, he swallowed hard.

With the creaking of metal plates, Golbez approached his frightened servant. "By what?"

"Rosa." More than a touch of affection covered the name as it passed over the air.

The barest growl slipped through the slit of the spiked helmet. Raising his hands, he slid back the dragon mask covering the other's face. Normally suntanned skin had lost some of its color and usually calm brown eyes were now constricted and darting frantically.

Dropping the object to the floor, Golbez's long fingers worked on unhooking the rest of the dragoon's armor. As each piece fell with a clank, the blonde's breathing grew steadily faster and heavier. He couldn't even fathom what was in store for him, save that he would be quite defenseless. In no time, he was down to nothing but his tunic and pants. "Why are you doing this?"

Pulling back slightly, Golbez now put his hands to his own helm. "To show you that I am your only master." With the utmost of care, he removed his iron veil and for the first time Kain saw whom he was serving.

There was something both alarmingly familiar and hauntingly alien about the man before him. Long dark silver hair fell before pale skin drawn over a handsome face defined by mysterious green-gold eyes and smirking lips. All he could eek out in his surprise was, "Master Golbez?"

"Yes, Kain." He placed a hand on the other's chin. "That's right." Leaning closer, he took his first victory of the night in the form of the dragoon's lips.

Unlike the voice that flowed from there, his mouth was hot and inviting, though the two shared the same aura of power and command. Just as the spell had conquered his mind, Kain's body was quickly following suit in the face of this new manipulation.

They separated, the sorcerer taking the other's panting as a good sign. He easily removed his own armor but when left in his tunic there was no vulnerability to be found. Taking the calloused hand and locking eyes, he started towards the large bed. The dragoon put up no resistance.

Golbez let him crawl on to the covers first before sinking into the pillows as if settling on to a throne. Brushing over the blonde hair as one would pet a dog, he proceeded with his plan. "I want you to strip for me."

"But, sir I-" before he could continue, a thumb found its way between his teeth.

"You dare disobey me again, Kain?" The other's name gained a sharp edge as it rolled over his tongue.

Shaking his head, his hands worked on loosening the ties just below his neck. "I am sorry..." The tunic made its way off his back and over his head. "...my master."

Still smirking, Golbez took in all that been revealed to him thus far. The training of Baron certainly showed in the lines of his arms and shoulders, softening gently down his chest and stomach. Wishing to sample, he reached over and took a nipple between his fingers, rolling it lightly.

Gritting his teeth at first, Kain soon melted into increasingly wanton moans. Was this punishment? If so, he was hoping for more. Before he could protest, before he could even see it, Golbez's free hand took hold of the edge of his pants. As a few fingers slid inside, the dragoon threw his head back in a groan as he was worked to full hardness. Finding things far too tight, he quickly wriggled out of his last piece of clothing.

Chuckling lightly, the sorcerer climbed over the inviting body. Sliding his hands lightly along the perfectly sculpted thighs and legs, he smiled at the shivers he induced. "Tell me - are you distracted now, Kain?"

Blinking with the softest pants, he shook his head in complete honesty. "No."

"Good." He started stroking, this time pressing his nails lightly into the velvet skin. "I want you to give each command of mine a similar amount of attention. If you do that..."

Kain tilted his head as the other reached over of a vial of rubbing oil. Coating some over his fingers, the sorcerer leaned down and pressed them to the other's opening. "...I promise to reward you accordingly."

The dragoon seized up lightly as a finger probed into him. To keep him from focusing too closely on any discomfort, Golbez began to lick lightly along the shaft. Soon enough, he located the nub inside and began playing with it mercilessly. The passion of his previous moans paled before the new cries pouring and rushing out from Kain's lips. With his armor stripped aside, nothing but raw writhing sexuality remained and it ripped through him from his tightly clenched fists to the molten core of heat only growing more intense within him. With a sudden flash of immense pleasure, he succumbed completely and felt himself liquefy into the hollow of the mattress.

Without missing anything, the sorcerer sucked his servant dry, finding him creamy and almost virginally pure. Quite an intoxicating flavor - he reminded himself to sample it again later. Sitting up, he surveyed everything like the warlord he was. Yes, the conquest was coming to a head and soon he would have the younger man bound to him in both mind and body. As he lay there recovering, Golbez removed his clothes and stretched over the prone body. Tracing the lines with definite possession and perhaps a hint of affection, he leaned down to kiss with the same mix. Indeed, everything about the blonde was sinfully delicious and there was nothing he liked more than the sweetness of sin. Expect for the breathy sounds spilling from that mouth with such ease. He simply had to have the dragoon, and it had to be now. Practically purring, he issued forth another command. "Turn over, Kain."

Only sluggishness kept him from completing the request immediately. Even so he was stopped by one of the smooth hands about halfway. Golbez kept the tightly toned ass still raised while below his servant settled himself on to his crossed arms. Given such access, it was very easy to give the other a bit more preparation before sliding the oil over himself. Shifting into position, the remaining hint of compassion kicked in and he decided to give some warning. "If this hurts...do not hesitate to scream."

It did hurt a bit, but that is not why Kain began to scream. Which each thrust into him, a cry shook through him along with the shuddering, crashing waves of pleasure. Eagerly, he met each movement, the reawakened flame within him burning hotter as he did so. Reaching forward, Golbez pulled on ponytail at the base of the other's neck, freeing it from the tie. Tugging on the golden strands, he turned the dragoon to face him as best he could. Flushed and panting, the half-closed brown eyes focused as best they could through the haze and heat. "Master..." He whispered before falling prey to another groan.

Even the sorcerer's hard heart wasn't immune to such pleas. Grabbing hold of the hair tighter, he brought their mouths together into a twisting labyrinth of tongues and lips. Both of them moaned and moved in sync now, exactly as planned. However, thoughts of the spell were very far from Golbez's mind with this man clenched so tightly around him yet taking him in so readily. Pressing hard against him and deep within him, the elder at last lay absolute claim to his willing prize in the most intimate way possible. Below, Kain again felt himself torn asunder by the over-powering explosion of bursting forth from every inch of his body and soul. The last gasp from his lips held all the reverence of an "amen."

Combing his hair back with his fingers first, Golbez then shifted his beautiful dragoon to be once more lying upon his back. Brushing along the sweat soaked skin, his smirk softened to what most would consider a tender smile. Sliding his hand up to trace the open and lightly reddened lips, it only took the feel of his fingertips to know that this one's devotion had been completely secured. Impossible as it may seem, the young man now appeared to be even more disposed to his advances as evidenced by the almost lustful gleam still within the brown eyes. Snickering, the sorcerer granted him another long, subduing kiss. "You belong to me now, Kain." This time more fondness that thought possible coated the name.

Taking a few locks of silver hair in hand, he placed them to lips with deference. "Yes, my master."



Author's Note - Written because the world needs more Golbez/Kain
Sign up to rate and review this story