Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Concluding Emotions

Perfections

by xxFamousLastWordsxx

2 ~

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 1409 words

?Blocked
As they walked into the dining room, Louise and Gerard was setting the table..with Gerard's hand on her ass.

"Oh louise, i hope you washed your hands before cooking!" Dani winked.

"Ha! That's rich coming from you," Louise laughed. "Did you show Andy today's purchase's?" Louise added winking.

"Shut up!" Dani snapped. Andy raised an eyebrow in question. "I'll show you later," Dani muttered.

"I bet you will," Louise muttered lightheartedly.

"Do i even want to know?" Gerard asked.

"Nope," Louise laughed. Dani, Andy and Nicola sat at the table and Louise and Gerard served the food.

Andy ate ravenously and Dani was glad, she was worried about how skinny he was. The stress was really starting to show. Nicola picked at the food though, Dani decided to talk to her later.

After dinner was finished and the dishes and shit was done everyone walked into the living room. "Where's Mikey adn Alicia? They said they would be over," Louise asked Gerard.

Gerard shrugged. "I don't know.....i'll go call him," Gerard walked out of the room, pulling his phone out of his pocket. Louise watched him go.

Andy settled on one of the couches, pulling Dani down so that he was lying beneath her. She snuggled in close to him. His neck really was a brilliant pillow.

"STAHP WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY SHIT," Nicola said.

"I prefer it when you're out," Louise sighed.

"Can i?" Nicola smiled innocently.

"Go on and stay in your friend's house, some quiet would be nice," Louise said.

"LOVE YOU," Nicola smiled hugging her mum and darting past her dad and out the door in a flash. Dani had to laugh at Gerard's startled face.

"You're such a pushover!" He shoved Louise playfully.

"I'm really glad she's settled down and made friends!" Louise cuddled up to him as he lay down on another couch.

"Yeah, i suppose," Gerard said putting an arm around her and kissing her head.

"Movie?" Andy asked.

"Why not?" Dani said getting up and putting a DVD on.

Louise leaned in close to Gerard's neck and whispered "Where's Mikey and Alicia?"

"Busy," Gerard sighed.

She didn't question him any further. She tried to pay attention to the DVD Dani had put on but couldn't concentrate. Gerard's thumbs were making circles on her hips. Across the room Dani seemed to be having a similar problem.

"I'm tired," Louise announced, suddently standing up.

"Yeah, i think i'll have an early night too, right baby?" Dani grinned at Andy. He caught on right away and bounced up off the sofa. Gerard hadn't quite caught on.

Dani and Andy ran upstairs like lightning. "Come on," Louise said. Then Gerard caught on seeing Andy and Dani dash.

"Oh," He said lowly standing up.

"Eh, let me go get something," He shrugged out of his t-shirt as he hurried to the bathroom where he kept the spare condom's. Louise ran to their bedroom and stripped down to her underwear, lying down on the bed ready for him.

Gerard walked back into the room stopping seeing Louise lying on the bed. "Rawr," Louise winked at him.

"Fuck," He whispered. He kicked his shoes and socks off and then climbed onto the bed ontop of her. He trailed kisses up from her collarbone to her lips.

She kissed him back harder as she tugged down his jeans slowly and teasingly. He moaned and grabbed her hands, forcing her to yank them off. The jeans were casually tossed to a corner, quickly followed by Louise's bra and Gerard's underwear. Gerard's hand slipped into LOuise's underwear pulling them down and into the corner aswell.

She was dripping wet and Gerard could tell she just wanted him in her but he decided to tease her abit. He gently bent down and kissed her stomach, trailing his hand's down to her hips. He lowered his lips and kept going, trailing his tongue down till he was eating her out.

Louise grabbed his fire red hair and twisted her finger's in it. "Gee," She moaned and he chuckled. She pulled his hair harder and then he looked up at her. She was literally begging him to go inside by just looking at him.

He slid his hands back up so they were on either side of her head. He lowered his lips to kiss her and just as their lips met he slid inside her. She gasped at the sudden entrance but she wrapped her leg's around his waist helping him go deeper.

He started a steady rhythum and Louise had to stop herself crying out. Her daughter may be gone for the night but her sister was just down the hallway. She bit her lip and Gerard smiled. He loved the effect he had on her. She wrapped hher arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss. Gerard slid his tongue into her mouth as her hand got lost in his hair.

She moaned as he hit her in just the right place. He buried his face in her neck as he went harder and faster. Her nails latched onto his back leaving long scratch marks. He groaned in protest but she didn't loosen her grip.

She started to bite on his neck leaving hickeys which he returned. Their lips met again and Louise moaned. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

He released there and moaned again. He collapsed ontop of Louise and Louise could feel his hot breath on her neck. She gently traced her tongue from just behind his ear to his lips. She kissed his cheek softly and then settled down with her head resting on his shoulder.

He smiled and tried to catch his breath back. "I love you," He whispered kissing her.

"I love you too," She smiled. He pulled the blankets up over them wrapping his arms tightly around her waist before they both fell asleep.

Meanwhile just down the hallway, Dani was eagerly showing Andy her earlier purchase. She stepped infront of him and his eyes lit up and grew wide instantly.

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up easily and shoved her to the bed, kissing her like he wanted to devour her. Andy slid his hand under her top taking it off with ease. She slid her hand down his pants playing with his ballsack earning a small moan from him.

She yanked his t-shirt off with one hand still down his pants. He lay down and she leaned over him, kissing him as she played with him. He pulled her bra off and amssaged her breasts while kissing her necka nd sucking hard.

She twisted her fingers in his hair and gently ran her hand towards his bulge. He moaned and yanked his pants down unable to take it anymore.

He flipped her over, zapping her underwear off in an instant and thrust inside her. She trailed kisses down from his collarbones all the way down to his hips and then she took him in her mouth, she sucked gently and she felt his fingers twist in her hair urging her on.

She began teasing and biting down gentle or hard surprising him and gettig moans and grunts in response. She was dripping wet now and she moved her mouth back up to his chest. He rolled over, taking he with him. He knew she liked to be on top. He pushed into her and she groaned at how big he was

Her hands was at either side of his head and his hands stroked them all the way up and down to her breasts will she rode him. His kisses were so sweet that they always left her breathless. She sighed contentedly as he sped up the rhythm, really pounding her now.

She welcomed him with open arms as he hit her in the right spot making her flutter inside. She bit her lip to stop herself crying out. Her niece may be gone but her sister was just down the hallway.

Andy noticed and smirked finally releasing anf rolled off her, his hair clinging to his head and his chest rising and falling rapidly. Dani took a deep breath as she lay back on the bed. And grinned and sank back pulling her against his muscular chest. She sighed softly in pleasure and cuddled up to him. They fell asleep like that like a perfectly married couple.
Sign up to rate and review this story