Categories > Original > Erotica

Is It Real, Or Fantasy [One-Shot]

by House-Of-Wolves

Ever have a fantasy about a band member? (I'm sure everyone has) Take a walk into Dan's fantasy with the man of his dreams.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-25 - Updated: 2012-10-26 - 1841 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dan stood front and center waiting for his favorite band to take the stage. For the past two months he waited for this night to come. The moment he purchased his ticket online it was all he could talk about. The lights dimmed and the air filled with the screams of the hormonal women that were there for one reason and one reason only; to get a glimpse of the sexy leader.

One by one the members walked on stage and collected their instruments. As soon as the crowd grew silent, a mixture of guitars, bass and drums emerged from the speakers. When the final member took the stage instead of looking out into the crowd the singer stood directly in front of Dan and smiled.

The show came to an end and after thanking everyone for coming out, the band walked off stage.

Dan waited until the crowd cleared out before he made his way outside. The moment he opened the door the cool night air bit at his flushed cheeks. A few people stood in the parking lot smoking while everyone else was inside waiting to meet the band.

With keys in hand Dan walked to his car. What he didn’t know was off in the distance he was being followed. He opened the passenger door and grabbed his hoodie off the seat. He pulled the jacket over his shoulders and closed the door. Just as he was about to turn around to head back to the venue someone came up behind him and pushed him against the side of the car.

Dan went to say something but his words were muffled as a hand clamped over his mouth. His attackers face was nothing but a dark shadow due to the street lamp shining brightly in front of him. The man spoke and removed his hand from Dan’s mouth. “You lied to me.”

“So what if I did?” Dan replied – recognizing the voice. “You gonna punish me?”

“That depends.” The other said and leaned forward. “Do you want me to punish you?” He whispered. Chills ran down Dan’s spine as the other mans lips brushed against his ear.

When his eyes finally adjusted to the darkness Dan was able to take in the beauty of the person standing in front of him and grinned. “Fuck yeah.”

“That could be arranged.” The other said and placed a kiss on Dan’s lips. Fingers dug into his back as he was pulled close and the kiss deepened. Lips so sweet Dan forgot how to breathe for a moment.

“What are you doing out here anyway?” Dan asked when the kiss broke. “Shouldn’t you be inside mingling with your fans instead of out here seducing one of them? What if somebody sees you?”

“Let them.” The other replied a little defensive. “I’m not ashamed of us.”

“That’s not what I mean Nixon.” Dan replied as he wrapped his arms around Nixon’s waist. “If we get caught we’ll never get any alone time.”

Nixon looked at Dan and raised his eyebrows. “What makes you think I wanna be alone?” He teased.

“Because,” Dan wrapped his hand around Nixon's shirt and pulled him close. “I know how to get rid of this.” He said as he placed his other hand over the bulge in the singer’s jeans. Dan gently nipped the older man’s neck with his teeth and ran his tongue along the slightly bruised flesh until his lips brushed Nixon's ear. “And I’m really good at it.”

"Fuck." Nixon grunted as he imagined Dan's hot wet mouth around him. “Come on.” He said while grabbing Dan’s hand and dragged him across the parking lot.

Nixon opened the door to the RV and gestured for Dan to go inside. Not wanting to waste any time Dan raced up the steps with Nixon hot on his heels. Nixon locked the door and turned around to see Dan already sitting on the bed. Dan raised his hand and signaled for Nixon to come closer using his index finger.

Nixon removed his jacket and blindly tossed it to the side as he made his way to the bed. He placed his hand behind Dan’s head and pulled him closer so their faces were only centimeters apart. Nixon lowered his head, closing the gap between them and captured Dan’s lips between his. He ran his tongue along Dan’s bottom lip and whimpered at the contact, begging for access to explore the younger’s mouth.

Dan parted his lips and felt a rush of pleasure course through his body as their tongues met.

Nixon slid his hand down Dan's neck and laid it palm flat against his chest then pushed him back to lie down on the bed.

Using his hands and feet Dan pulled his body up the bed and rested his head on the pillow. Nixon crawled his way up and dropped his head so his lips came in contact with Dan’s neck. He lowered his body and pressed his need against the others. Dan rolled his head to the side giving Nixon more flesh to assault.

Dan ran his hands under Nixon’s shirt and gently scraped his nails down the others back. Nixon’s breath hitched in his throat at the touch - sending a chill down his heated spine.

Nixon took a hold of Dan’s shirt and pulled him up in a sitting position. Missing his taste already he went in for another kiss then gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. Once the shirt was removed Nixon pushed him back down on the bed and started to assault his chest and stomach using his lips and tongue.

Dan’s body reacted to every kiss, nibble, and lick placed across his flesh, letting the other know that he was doing everything right. Nixon nipped and sucked not caring whether or not he’d leave a mark. The only thing that mattered was his actions were causing the man below him to squirm. Nixon removed his own shirt and tossed it aside to land on the floor.

Dan sat up, placed his hands on the back of Nixon’s neck and teasingly ran the tip of his tongue across the other mans lips. Dan shifted his body and managed to roll Nixon over onto his back. Nixon looked up at Dan with lips swollen and moist. Dan lowered his head and placed gentle kisses along the tattoo’s that marked Nixon's neck, collar bone, chest and stomach as he removed Nixon’s jeans.

Without hesitating Dan runs his tongue along the base of Nixon's dick, leaving a wet trail to the very tip.

"Shit...” Nixon groaned as Dan took him inside his mouth. He propped himself up on one elbow and ran his fingers through Dan’s hair pulling it away from his face, allowing himself a better view. Nixon watched as Dan pressed his tongue against the underside of his dick before pulling back up.

“Fuck…” Nixon moaned. The suction Dan applied caused Nixon’s arms to give out from underneath him and he collapsed on the bed. Dan’s slow pace eventually picked up and with every bob of his head Nixon was getting closer and closer to release.

Dan could feel Nixon’s body start to tense, a sign that he was getting close. Nixon wrapped his hands around the sheets as he felt his orgasm building up. Before Nixon was able to reach his climax Dan removed his mouth and teasingly flicked his tongue across the tip.

“Wha – Why did you stop?” Nixon asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Because,” Dan replied as he made his way up Nixon’s body. He placed a gentle kiss on Nixon’s lips and dropped his head to whisper in his ear. "I want you to fuck me."

Even though he was cut off from the best blowjob he ever received, Nixon couldn’t hide the grin that wanted to spread across his pierced lips. He grabbed Dan by the wrist and pulled him down onto the bed before shifting his own body so he was on top. It didn’t take long for Nixon to strip Dan of his jeans and position himself between his legs.

Nixon captured Dan’s lips with his own as he slowly slid the head of his dick inside the younger man. Dan wrapped his legs around Nixon’s waist and moaned against the singer’s lips as the gesture caused Nixon’s hips to jerk forward - filling him completely.

“Bitch…” Nixon cursed. Not wanting to give Dan the satisfaction of taking the lead he quickly pulled back. Nixon balanced his weight on both hands and the two locked gazes for a few seconds before Nixon pushed his hips forward and buried his cock deep into the man below him.

The muscles in Nixon’s back tensed as he quickened his pace and rolled his hips trying to find that precious spot. He dropped his head next to Dan’s and moaned against his neck as the tight walls of the other man pulsated around him. Nixon placed his hands on Dan’s hips and pulled his lower body into his own.

"Fuck!" Dan shouted as Nixon slammed into his prostate. He slipped his hand between their bodies but before he could take care of his own need Nixon grabbed his wrists and pinned them against the mattress above his head. The sound of skin on skin and heavy breathing echoed throughout the RV as Nixon pounded violently into Dan’s body hitting that spot with every thrust.

The two men kissed with more passion than in a romance novel and with one final thrust Nixon came inside the younger man. With his hands still pinned to the bed Dan whimpered and raised his hips as Nixon rode out his orgasm then pulled out of his body.

He pressed his lips against Dan’s chest and ran his hands along the other man’s arms and sides as he moved his way down. Knowing the other wasn’t going to last much longer Nixon wrapped his fingers around the base of Dan’s dick and pumped at a slow steady pace.

Using the palm of his hand Nixon gently pressed against Dan’s balls as he took his length into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the tip. He ran his tongue along the underside of Dan’s member as he bobbed his head up and down. Dan made fists with both hands as he felt the pressure of his climax build up inside him, just waiting to be released.

Dan arched his back and his body convulsed as he spilled his warm liquid down the older man’s throat. Nixon swallowed everything Dan gave him and ran his hand up and down his length making sure he didn't miss a single drop.
Sign up to rate and review this story