Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You're a Monster!

by ladyXslytherin

Mikkel Angel Ramirez was just your average 18 year old girl living in a small town, with her parents. That all changed when she moved to Seattle Washington and learns the hard way, that there are j...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 2476 words

?Blocked
For as long as I could remember, I was the type of person who had to see shit to believe it. Santa Claus, vampires, God, werewolves, all make believe. It figures the same month I move to the town of Seattle Washington, I learn, the hard way, that two of those things exist.
It started out just as any normal day in my small hometown of Lorenzo Texas, could start out. I got out of bed at around 9 o’ clock, and stumbled into the bathroom. I locked the door and started the shower. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I was a fucking disaster: strands of different colored hair flying all over the place, make-up smeared over my eyes and putrid dragon breath escaping from between my lips. ‘Wow, no wonder J.C. doesn’t like me, I’m totally hideous,’ I thought as I looked out the window to the house next door. Just like me, my best friend, and secret love of my life, J.C. Juarez, was performing his morning ritual of showering, shaving, choosing his piercings and gauges, and brushing his teeth. He started the shower and looked out the window, I waved at him smiling like a loser, and he waved back before closing his windows and drawing the curtains. I sighed heavily and closed the window, then proceeded to undress and step in the shower. The warm water felt amazing after last night’s events. I had a party while my parents were away for the night. I invited J.C., my cousin Zane, my best friend, Grover and a whole lot of other people. There was more than the fair amount of booze and drugs going around. Weed, coke, ice and alcohol tends to make one hell of a party. I can’t remember a lot, but I remember ending up alone in a room with J.C. He was tweaking and drunk, but still looking good. So I didn’t hesitate when he kissed me, or when he took my clothes off. I just let it happen. When I woke up, I saw my parents standing over me. I turned to the empty spot next to me and sighed. “Well, my humble creators, I believe I owe an explanation?”
So, I ended up being grounded, but I never listen to a thing my parents say. I mean, for one, this town is dead, and for two, I’m fucking Mikkel Angel Ramirez, and nobody tells me what to do.
After I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself in my SpongeBob towel and walked to my room. When I got there I locked my door and drew my curtains. I threw my towel to the floor and put on my black bra and matching lace panties. All of a sudden, there was a knock on my window. I peeked through and saw Zane Ramirez, my cousin who lived just down the street. I turned around and grabbed my Emmure hoodie off my bed and slipped it on before opening my window.
“Hey, Mikkel,” Zane yelled as he crawled into the window. “How’s it hanging?”
“A little to the right this morning, Zane, but not too bad, what are you doing up?” He turned his back before answering, allowing me to take off my hoodie and put on a Lil’ Wayne shirt and black skinnies.
“Dude, did you see how much fucking ice I did last night? Man I can only be up, cause I aint gone down dawg. You know wha I mean, dawg.” I rased an eyebrow up at him. He was tweaked out: his eyes wide, his jaw was grinding, his twitching was getting worse. He looked strung out. I sighed, shaking my head and laid him in the bed, where he passed out five seconds later. I then went to the closet, grabbed a blanket and laid it over him. After I covered him I went back to the closet where I pulled out from the very back a school uniform. This uniform represented a change. A huge change in my life that my parents had dropped on me the night of the party, right before they went out;
~~Earlier that Day, Late Afternoon~~~
Parents~ “Mikkel, two words: we’re moving.”
“Get your clothes and knick knacks packed. We’re going to try to be out of here by the end of the week.” My mom had said, coming from the other room, her arms full of boxes to pack shit in.
“Whoa, wait I never agreed to this, at all.” I looked at my parents like ‘what the fuck?’
“It doesn’t matter, Mikkel Angel!!! We are telling you know, so quit your fucking shit and listen to us. Get clothes and extras packed tonight. Keep your essentials and necessities out, we will save those for last.”
“No.” My dad looked at me and my mom looked at him.
“What did you say?” My dad asked in his usual threatening whisper, which in my angered state had no effect on me.
“I said no. I’m not moving. You can’t fucking make me!”
-SMACK-
My dad’s hand collided with the side of my face, knocking me to the floor in a matter of seconds. I looked up at my father, hot tears of shame, betrayal and pain, stinging my eyes. My mom had her hands over her mouth, a shocked expression glued to her face. My dad looked down at me and slowly closed the hand he had just hit me with.
“Get your stuff packed, don’t say a single word, just do it.” He turned around and walked out of the house, grabbing my mother by her arm on the way.
“Look in the back of your closet!” my mother yelled out, moments before the door slammed. I stayed there, rooted to the spot on the floor, for about ten minutes. ‘How could this be happening?’ I asked myself. I stood up and wobbled to my room. I looked around and let more tears fall. How could I leave all of this? I looked up at the ceiling, gazing at the glow in the dark stars that resided there. I smiled, remembering back to when I had first put them there, along with the help of Grover and J.C. shortly after I moved here when I was four years old. 14 years later, and I’m leaving it all behind, I’m being forcefully removed from my home, 100% against my will, and those stars are just a reminder of it all. I pulled my eyes away from them and looked into the closet. I dug way in the back, and felt something wrapped in plastic for protection. I pulled it out and found myself looking at a school girl uniform, and not the kinky kind either. That’s when it hit me, that’s when the horrible ugly truth decided to finally sink it’s poisonous fangs into my heart. I was moving to a town where I would be attending private school. I threw the garment back into the closet and slammed the door. I then, reached for a sock that I kept in between my mattresses and pulled out at least a thousand dollars. I put the rest back into my hiding spot, and stood up; grabbing my Joker hoodie from the back of my recliner, making sure I had my house keys, cell phone, cigarettes and lighter, and walked out of my house. I went walking down the street to my cousin, Zane’s, house. I lit a cigarette when I got onto his sidewalk and sighed heavily as I knocked on the door. My aunt opened it and gave me a small nod, opening the door wide enough for me to walk inside. ‘She probably already knows.’ I thought, as I walked to the back bedroom, where my cousin lurks. I opened his bedroom door, after performing the secret knock, (it’s Epona’s Song from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.) and saw him loading up a bowl with my best homeboy known around town as Grover. I gave Zane and Grover hugs, and sat down in between my cousin and my best drug dealer friend.
“So, I hear you’re moving?” My cousin said with a sad look on his face. Grover looked up from the blunt he was rolling, a look of confusion on his face.
“Yep, my parents dropped the bomb not an hour ago. I’m going to a private school dude.” I accepted the bright green glass pipe and purple Bic lighter my cousin handed me.
“You mean like, with a uniform and everything?” Grover asked, putting the finishing touches on the beautiful blunt.
“Yep,” I replied after hitting the pipe and passing it back to Zane. “I never thought I’d see the day. You would think that after fourteen years in a place, you would be pretty settled.”
Grover gave me a sympathetic nod and handed me the freshly rolled blunt.
“Here dude, for old times’ sake. Who knows how much longer I’ll get to do this with you.”
“One more week,” I put the blunt in my mouth and grabbed a stray match from the top of Zane’s T.V. After striking it on my shoe, I lit the blunt, inhaling hard, filling my lungs with the sweet herb that is marijuana. “Then I’m off to God knows where.”
“We should party dude!” Zane exclaimed excitedly as I passed him the blunt the exact moment he passed Grover the pipe. “We totally should call everyone, make an emergency trip into Lubbock for some party supplies and get totally shit crunk!”
“That’s actually why I came over. I was hoping Grover would be here, I have serious spending money and I want you to hook me up.” Grover looked at me with a big smile on his face and pulled me into a big hug.
“Shit, girl, you know I have your back for life.” He stood up and stuck his fist out in front of him. “All for one and one for all!” I stood up next to him and placed my open hand on his fist.
“Buddies ‘til the end!” Zane then stood up and put his hand over mine.
“Amen!” He yelled! We all shared a group hug, quoting our favorite T.V. shows, like Aaahhhhh!!!! Real Monsters, was just one of the things that will never be the same after I leave. Everything is changing.
“Alright well, it’s still fucking early. It’s not even eight thirty. What time did you say your parents were coming home tonight, Mik, I can’t remember if you told me.” Grover asked as he hit the blunt, and passed it to me.
“Five in the morning, I’m guessing, that’s only the usual time they come home from those stupid cocktail parties.” Zane then pulled out the car keys to his bright blue ’64 Chevy truck. I gave a dorky smile to Grover, who gave one to Zane, who completed the circle by smiling at me.
“I’m driving, Mik, you’re going to be D.J., and Grover, you are our trusty navigator. Don’t let us down.” Grover gave a mock salute and we all walked out of Zane’s room. After saying goodbye to my aunt, getting some munchies for the road, and getting more bud we set out into the night, the way three wild friends bet on destruction and wreaking total havoc on all mankind, could.
After exiting the town of Lorenzo, Grover decided to let Zane roll another blunt, just because he wouldn’t shut up about it. While Zane rolled the Phillie, (I was steering for him.) and because one of his favorite songs was playing, (Path by The Bunny The Bear, I think?) he brought up the painful discussion of me leaving. “Why do you have to go? I mean, why can’t you move in with me? We could totally be roommates!” He got this really excited look on his face, which made the pain in my chest a little worse.
“Z, don’t you think she would if she could? You know how her father is, he’s a fucking tyrant!” Zane popped the blunt in his mouth and I let go of the steering wheel, lighting the blunt for him.
“Yea bud, I mean, don’t you think I already tried to fight back? I got hit in the face for it.”
“Your dad hit you?” Zane asked with a look of disbelief, as he passed me the blunt. I nodded to him.
“Ahhh, that’s why your cheek was red, huh,” Grover pointed out, as he placed a warm hand on my shoulder.
“Correcto.” I hit it and just for the fun of it, got really close to Grover. He got a confused look on his face, but then closed his eyes and parted his lips. I got close enough to were our lips were just barely touching. I exhaled all the smoke in my lungs and he inhaled it, slowly opening his eyes. I smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek and a big hug. Alejandro ‘Grover’ Cervantez has been one of my closest friends since pre-k. We had a lot of firsts together: we shared our first bowl of weed, we were each other’s first love, and we even lost our virginity to each other. Grover was my best friend and I was definitely going to miss him and Zane a lot. After a few more minutes we got to the next town of Idalou and Grover demanded we stop here.
“I know a guy who can get us some alcohol! All I have to do is call him up, drop off the cash and he’ll take care of the rest. We just need to make a list.” Grover started looking around for something he could write our list of poisons on. I looked down at the seat cushion in between my legs and ripped a huge strip from the seat.
“What the fuck are you doing?!” Zane yelled at me while Grover just laughed and handed me a Sharpie he found on the floor.
“We needed something to write our list on.” I replied as I handed the torn fabric to Grover. We each wrote our poison of choice on the fabric and Grover led the way to his friends’ house. After we dropped off the list, we smoked another blunt and the crazy party night began.
I sighed as I came back to the present, looking at the school uniform again, thinking about how terribly cold it’s going to be in Seattle Washington.
Sign up to rate and review this story