Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Royally F-cked

by CatscanFlyy

In which Frank gets hot when Gerard gets angry. Shameless smut disguised as a story. FRERARD!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-11-01 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 6400 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay so, let’s just say that as a teen Frank was really popular. Like, okay, he wasn’t exactly a jock- not with all the asthma and the cramps he gets a lot in this story- he’s still our Frank and into Iron Maiden and the Misfits and girls cut jeans and all the rest of it, right? But he has a lot of friends too, is the point of it.

But then, in this town where he grew up with the Way brothers, he was also really good friends with Mikey, this weird hipster-scene kid with glasses and acne and really tragic hair. And Mikey, well, outside of My Space, Mikey didn’t really have many friends. But that didn’t stop him and Frank totally hitting it off on some PMs they sent each other last year after countless PCs that they had been leaving each other because, secretly, Frank has a fuck load of My Space friends too, not as many as Mikey but then Mikey doesn’t have to keep his MS page on the down low like Frank does because A) He has really strict parents-that don’t let him have band practice in the garage in this AU-and they’re afraid of internet STRANGER DANGER and B) the whole popular at school thing.

And he makes friends with Mikey’s weird older brother, who is actually supposed to be at art school now- because I’m keeping the age gap making Frank 16 and Gerard 20 going on 21- but never really leaves the basement.

So now that we’ve got all the character clichés for a sort-of-but-not-really Frerard down we can move onto more of the plot line.

Okay so Way Bros= not that popular but Frank totally feels like he’s known them forever and ever and they all go to different schools (Well Frank and Mikey do, Gerard never really goes at all) anyway, so Frank doesn’t think it matters, remember this Frank has grown up believing the social hierarchy at school is important, so he hangs out with his cool friends in the day and chills with the Ways at night and tries really hard not to think about how they are at the opposite end of the food chain.

So, Gerard and Mikey are really great brothers, essentially. They’re into all the same weirdo 90s shit and B-movies and comic books and Brit Pop and so on and so forth. However that doesn’t mean that they don’t fight, because, actually, they do. Like, Frank has only ever seen it happen twice in his life, so it’s not like a regular occurrence. And possibly, he should have been expecting it because, while Gerard isn’t exactly a violent person by large, Frank has actually witnessed him choke some freshman asshole with his own tie for calling Mikey’s hair ‘faggy’. And well, Mikey is a pretty stoic little guy (not little compared to Frank but he’s a skinny motherfucker, I guess you all knew that already though, so I’ll get back to the story) but there was simply no way in hell for him to have grown up in that house, full of creepy dolls and Donna Way’s fingernails, without picking up a few strange characteristics.

Also, I’m not sure when Gerard, how to put this nicely, grew into his body but in this he’s like slightly chubby around the face but other than that he’s a smokin’ man. He’s got less flab and more muscles, is what I’m trying to say, nothing against teen! Gerard, I like teen! Gerard a lot, not as much as I like Leathermouth! Frank but I’m digressing now, my point is my story only works if Gerard can pack a punch, you know?

Back to the first time Frank saw Gerard and Mikey fight.

Frank can not even remember what the fight was about, they were arguing, harder than usual and well one insult led to a shove led to Gerard pinning Mikey against the wall and growling at him to “Take that back” And, you see, as a rule Gerard is a pretty bitchy guy but he’s rarely ever that intimidating. Usually he just whines and judges teen girls on their clothing choices and occasionally swears at his DS. But then, there was this Gerard all angry and mean and a little (lotta) bit scary and Frank’s pervert dick was just like ‘Oh’ and that was that.

Like, Frank hadn’t even considered the whole gay thing before (yay for coming out Frank!), let alone the boner over my best friend Gerard because he’s being violent towards his little brother thing, okay? So this is all new and a little scary. But also really fucking obvious because of course, Gerard! Gerard Waaaaaaay and oh my god, how didn’t he see that before?

And then there’s this whole montage of Frank spending more and more time at the Way’s place (Like, he was there a lot already so now he’s practically living there) and he just waits for the inevitable to happen. And then it, inevitably, does! And Gerard and Mikey and Frank are all sitting around Gerard’s totally sweet, if slightly stinky, basement room and Mikey starts talking about this girl he likes. Her names Olive and both Gerard and Frank totally hate her guts because in this AU it’s actually possible for someone to feel the need to cheat on Mikey Way. What the hell, right?

And Mikey’s all, “I dunno, I just think giving her another chance wouldn’t hurt, yo.”

And Gerard just stares at Mikey with big, shocked (deep, yummy, golden, never ending, glittering, feline, seductive except not because he’s talking to Mikey, his brother so shut up Frank’s brain that was not the pairing listed) eyes. And he says, “I forbid you from seeing that girl, MikeyWay”

And Frank’s all nod, nod, nod because sometimes Mikey doesn’t know what’s good for him.

Except Mikey likes to think he does know what’s good for him so he’s pretty much like, “You don’t control my life, Gee,” with this cut throat look on his face.

It’s at this point that Frank has to, like, actually, hide the situation in his pants with a pillow! But thankfully, both Way Bros are too busy staring each other down to notice Frank’s raging (get it?) boner.

Gerard is the first to snap all, “I’m your big brother, yes I do. That girl is nothing but trouble, Mikey, you’re just too young to see it! I know better!”

And this time Frank doesn’t nod because he is far too caught up in the way angry! Gerard’s mouth moves; all tight and slightly to the side. And Frank’s just kind of like whoa because if he wasn’t 1000000% sure before, now he definitely is. This. Is. His. Thing. And his brain and eyes and dick are all: yes, yes, yes! My turn! Shout and me next!Pleeeeaaaaasseeee! Yet, somehow, he manages to stay quiet.

“How could you know better about anything?” Mikey spits back, “You never leave this fucking room, when was the last time you even had a girl friend?”

So Gerard, obviously, has to tackle Mikey to the floor all strong arms (see I told you they’d come in! Just think the vest-tops he wore on the DD tour) and bracketing thighs and oh god Frank has to go, like, right now, like yesterday. Or he’s gonna come in his pants for sure. So he runs out, leaving the squabbling pair to watch his booty hop up the stairs.

This is Frank’s life.

Essentially, Frank’s crush/ Gerard kink thing gets worse. Seriously, all Frank can think when he’s around the dude is touch me, touch me, touch me, touch me (I want to feel dirty! Thrill me, thrill me, thrill me, thrill me, creature of the night)! Which is not so super when he’s just sitting watching B-movies and cuddling in Gerard’s messy bed (the guys are big on cuddling). Frank’s dick is getting so confused, for real, and it’s really strange, right? Because, as previously mentioned, Frank is a pretty popular guy who also happens to be pretty, kinda attractive, he thinks, at least, he’s not a complete eyesore, right? Right! So usually, it’s not hard for Frank to get laid. Well he hasn’t actually done that yet but he counts messy hand jobs and that one time Lisa from Geog let him put his hand down her pants. Which, at the time, was actually really disappointing because Frank was just there like this is doing thing for me? But now, thanks to Gerard, he knows why.

But there’s the thing; Frank has no idea how to get Gerard to touch him. Usually, sex just happens for Frank but sitting playing D and D with Mikey and Gee, it is not happening. And also Gerard is 1) Like, totally, his best friend and B. A dude! OMG He doesn’t even know if he dates guys! Ugh.

And meanwhile Gerard’s really, really hurt, okay? Because his precious baby Frankie, why wont he look at Gerard or talk to Gerard or cuddle with Gerard whilst they watch Futurama? And it’s been getting him really down because, possibly, if he’s maybe being completely, a tiny bit honest, Gerard has been in love with Frank ever since Mikey brought him round for tea that first time and Frank and Eleanor bonded over their love of Boxer Hounds. Now though, he’s convinced Frank hates him and it’s making him all sad and kind of mad at himself because he’s pretty sure he hasn’t done anything wrong which means it’s just him and his stupid face and habits and fears and---- God! Of course Frank hates him, he’s a moron!

So Gerard broods a lot and gets really jealous when he sees Frank with other people. He doesn’t like to admit it, but he knows he can get super possessive.

Then a few days later Frank’s laying in his bed with the sheets pulled up to his chin and his hand stuffed down his sweatpants just thinking about the way Gerard was talking down to Mikey and imagining the hot sent of Gerard’s breath on his face. And he wants. He wants more than ever to have Gerard on him like that, or maybe pinning him to a wall, telling him to shut the hell up and oh god he comes all over his fist, shaking and breathing really heavily, too wiped to even clean off the fucking gross, quickly drying, spunk off of his balls before he falls asleep.

The next day Frank decides that he has had enough. He logs onto his Mom’s computer, takes safety filtering off and prays she doesn’t check the web history later, then googles the shit out of what he’s feeling. Most of it, he actually already knows and he does get a little distracted by some of the porn up there but eventually he does find out that it’s pretty normal stuff. There’s even a book series based around it that he thinks he’s seen laying around in his Mom’s room (gross). A few websites tell him it’s all linked to past life trauma or not having enough love as a child and he makes some notes and even reads a little more into the S&M side of things but he’s not so sure about any of that yet. Mostly, he still just really, really wants Gerard to like pin him down and tell him off, maybe make him do things, like, against his will. He’s not really down with the whole knives and fire thing on his skin deal but maybe the breath play would be fun if it weren’t for his asthma? And spanking doesn’t sound all that bad once he’s gotten past the hilarity of the word. It’s all just very new and confusing and Frank really isn’t that great at making decisions.

So mainly he just chooses to do whatever the fuck he wants, whatever feels right. Well, until it’s time to do whatever the fuck Gee wants, that is. And he starts formulating plans to get Gerard angry with him so that their fun can begin. It’s a pretty simple idea, initially.

It’s little things at first, like Frank not taking his muddy shoes off when he climbs into Gerard’s bed (how Frank never realised he always seems to hang out with Gerard on his bed before, Frank will never know) And eating with his mouth open and basically being a little shit. Well, more of a little shit than normal. But all that happens is Gerard will give him these small sad looks and like frowns and eventually he asks if there’s anything he would like to talk about. All totally cute and earnest as hell but so not what Frank is looking for. OMG why is life so hard?

And so he snaps all, “Why wont you just get mad and shout at me and then like tackle me to the floor like Mikey?”

Mikey, in case anyone has been wondering, is not hanging as much since he met Alicia. Convenient, that.

And Gerard’s like, “Huh?” because does that mean Frank hates him after all? Murphh.

And Frank just groans at Gerard’s adorable, bewildered expression and says, “I want you to shout insults at me and then sit on my face OMG”

And Gerard’s scrunchy confused face confused face somehow gets even more scrunchy and confused as he asks, “you do?”

Frank just nods because was that not obvious? Like seriously, did Gerard not read the summery?

But the thing is, Gerard has a whole bucket full of confliction in his mind, just sloshing about right now. Cause, seriously? This is what Frank wants? Gerard has only ever dreamed of this for, like, his entire life, he’s pretty sure. But then also, could he actually do it? Be mean to Frankie? He wants to, but he’s not sure… He purses his lips and looks at Frank’s face and it’s all desperate and needy and there’s this little crumple between his eyebrows and Gerard really wants to kiss him. Not that that’s much different to how he usually feels, really. But the point is, he wants it, Frank actually wants it!

Except his brain wont let him just take Frank to have his wicked way with him- with Zoidberg till commentating in the background never the less- because it keeps saying things like ‘What if you hurt him?’ ‘VIRGIN ALERT’ and “face it, dickweed you have no idea what you’re doing’ and other little gems. And it’s the most frustrating thing but also, he should really listen to his brain.

So in the end he tells Frank to, “Go home” which makes Frank all Whaaaaa? Because that’s not the kind of order he wants from Gerard, that’s not sexy at all! But then Gerard continues like, “And come back at six tomorrow, if you’re sure this is what you want” In this, like, strange low voice that Frank doesn’t know but he likes! He likes a lot. Not that he has much time to consider the new commanding! Gee voice because then Gerard is, kissing the shit out of him. Well, kissing is the closest word to describe what Gerard’s doing to his mouth right now. It’s actually more like a bight all quick and rough before Gerard’s ushering Frank out of his room so he can do research!

Gerard learns a lot from his day on the Internet and by six the next day he is ready. But as the minutes tick up to and past the 6pm marker Gerard starts to get anxious. Because, yeah ten minutes late to a normal human is pretty standard but Gerard gave Frank orders. And sure, actually, he was kind of expecting Frank to follow them. And if he’s not following them then does that mean…

“He changed his mind,” Gerard says aloud, in that way no one ever does in real life.

He’s about to give up on, like, life when the clock nears twenty past and he sighs, a little too loudly, to announce his general displeasure to the world when there’s footsteps, feet thumping down the stairs! Gerard’s blood boils.

“Hey, Gee” Frank says, he’s a little out of breath just from the idea of being here but his smile is cocky as he leans up against the door, “Not late, am I?”

Gerard actually, actually, Mary and Joseph, he swears to god, growls as he watches Frank relax more into the doorframe. He’s teasing him, winding him up, that simply wont do! Gerard gets up and prowls across the room, taking Frank’s jaw in his hand, he forces the shorter to look up into his eyes.

“Yes, Frank, you are,” Gerard says, his voice is easy and cool. He’s read about this online. It’s always important to look in control. “You’re seventeen minutes late,”

He watches Frank’s Adam’s apple bob up and down in his throat as he swallows. He keeps his lips pressed together tight, feeling the pink fade out to white. “What’cha gonna do about it?” Frank asks.

Frank has totally planned this whole fiasco. He was up all of last night beating off to Gerard’s tone and, just like, imagining what would happen if be disobeyed. Because, while he’s totally, totally down for being, well, down he doesn’t just want to roll over right away; he wants Gerard to fucking make him, break him, maybe? And really, the whole point of this story, that isn’t actually a story, is that Frank gets off on an angry! Gerard. So yeah, maybe he was definitely late on purpose.

“Nothing,” Gerard says and his voice is, like, completely light again and… friendly? “Nothing at all,” he grins, moving out of Frank’s space, “Wanna watch Wonder Boys?”

Which leaves Frank all whaaaa? Because this was not part of his plan. Gerard was supposed to rough him up a little or maybe make Frank suck his dick or, or. Just not fucking Wonder Boys. No, no, no this is wrong.

But, of course, Gerard is on to Frank and so this is all one massive ploy, an act he’s putting on so Frank can’t get his nuts out. Because Frank, so obviously, tried to set him up so Gerard would, like, punish him and well, no Gerard is the one in charge here. He will not dance to Frank’s tune. And so he makes room for Frank on the bed and calls to see if Mikey wants to join them and clicks on the VCR.

At the end of the night, once Mikey’s gone back to his room and Frank and Gerard are alone again, Gerard turns towards Frank and says, very clearly, “Be here at six tomorrow if you want to try again,”

And Frank’s still a little Uhhhhhhhh but he nods anyway because does that mean Gerard does want to dom him still? He’s pretty sure but… But, but, but, but (butt). Oh it’s all still very confusing. Gerard just smiles all big and bright at Frank as he gets up to go home.

He’s toeing his sneakers on when Gerard calls, “Oh, and Frank?” Frank looks back over, “Don’t touch yourself,” he chirps cheerfully.

Gerard however, really, really, really, really touches himself that night. Ugh, it was almost too much for him, watching Frank’s confused, slightly hurt face all evening and not being about to touch. But he still comes with a smile on his face and uses a t-shirt to clean himself up because he’s a totally gross bastard.

Frank does show up on time the next day. He’d be fucking stupid to try the late thing again. In fact, we’ll even say that Frankie was three whole minutes early, just to be safe, you know? And this makes Gerard smile as he enters, watching him kick off his chucks from his perch on the bed.

“Hello, Frankie,” he greets, “You going to be good for me today?”

And Frank nods and Frank is good right up until they both have their shirts off and he bights down hard on Gerard’s shoulder.

For the rest of the evening they watch celebrity Come Dine With Me with Gerard’s mom.

When it’s time for Frank to go Gerard walks him to the door and kisses him quickly on the mouth. Frank practically has blue palls at this point and so he lets out a little whimpering noise but Gerard just ignores him, giving him the same instructions to be back at six the next day. And Frank leaves still all WTF is happening? Seriously, does Gerard just not want his hot bod… or? Ughhhh. He is going insane at this point!

And the next few days pass in a similar way and by the time Thursday has rolled around Frank’s pretty sure his dick has dropped off from the neglect. Gerard’s saying goodbye to Frank as per usual and giving him that little chaste kiss Frank’s been receiving all week but this time when he pulls away he says, “Tomorrow’s Friday, if you’re good you can stay for the weekend”

So goddamn it, Frank will be good. He will be as good as fucking gold. He will fucking be a fucking goldmine, motherfuckers! And he shows up the next day at six PM on the dot! On the dot. And he knocks on the basement door and Gerard is half expecting it to be his Ma when he opens it because she’s the only he knows who actually knocks. But obviously, it’s not, it’s Frank standing with his head bowed and his hands clasped in front of him.

The image sends a wave or warm through Gerard’s spine and he takes a moment to just bask in the glow. “Come in,” He says with a voice that barely sounds like his own.

Frank steps into the room and is all still but slightly swaying and Gerard doesn’t know. But he wants, boy oh boy does he want. He touches Frank’s hair, allowing him to lean into the contact like a cat, making a tiny noise in the back of his throat. It’s so obvious that he’s trying to keep silent, Jesus Christ. Gerard runs the hand down the back of Frank’s neck and squeezes a little before scraping his fingertips down Frank’s back, skin catching and pulling on the material. Frank’s positively thrumming with the effort he’s making not to move and he makes like a hiccupping noise when Gerard’s hand reaches his ass. He squeezes, watching Frank haul in a lung full of noisy breath.

“Mm” Gerard hums into Frank’s ear, “That’s better, Frankie”

He kisses the skin under Frank’s ear and then bites at the lobe. Frank takes in more air, this time making a high ‘ah’ sound as Gerard nips and squeezes together. He’s just melting into Gerard’s touch, his lip- and oh let’s let Frankie have his lip ring- and ring caught between his teeth. Gerard almost can’t take it.

“Yeah” Gerard says, running his hand up and down Frank’s thigh “C’mon, baby,” Frank really does make a sound then. It’s high and loud and so desperate that Gerard thinks he probably didn’t mean to make it. “I want you to suck me,” Gerard murmurs.

And yeah okay, okay, Frank is sooooo up for that. Frank has been so up for that since like, forever. And really, sucking on his own fingers with his hand around his dick was getting kind of old. Though even that idea has felt like paradise this past week, that with how much he hasn’t been touching his little buddy. But that’s all so different right now! Right now, Frank is sinking to his knees with Gerard’s hand on his shoulders and fucking yes. He’s been thinking about this.

It’s hot, like really hot and while, it isn’t the smoothest blowjob to have ever been given, it’s Gerard and it’s Frank and it’s Frank’s first and it’s awesome. Somehow, Frank manages not to come in his pants just then and there. He doesn’t think that would qualify as good in Gerard’s books. So he holds on to his spunk and lets Gee fuck his mouth, his hand gripping the back of Frank’s neck, where his skin and hair meet and it isn’t long before Gerard is spilling his load down Frank’s throat with a groan.

Frank, obviously swallows. He’s not an idiot.

Okay so there’s more super sexy sub/dom Frerard stuff happening all across the weekend, I’m just not writing it because it comes back in at the end and you guys don’t want to be just reading the same kind of thing over and over, do you? So more sex soon but for now just play a montage of all the kink you’ve ever read through your head to the Scott Pilgram sleazy bed track. I’ll give you a moment…

…..



Oh wow, you’ve read a lot.


Pending



And done! Except! They didn’t actually do it because that happens later since we have to built up tension for virgin! Frank. Ite, let’s carry on.

So on Monday when Frank goes back to school, we’ll say that Hambone is also really popular as well as the other Pencey boys annnndddddd… Dewees, Hambone confronts Frank all, “Where were you this weekend, I called you like 328728324 times, man,”

And Frank can’t say because, we all know where he was at the weekend and while the popular kids do all listen to good music in this AU they’re still pro-masculine, homophobic twats. Face it, it wouldn’t be a cliché high school Frerard without homophobic assholes, would it? And Gerard could get in serious trouble for all the things he made Frankie do- take a moment to remember the sex scene here- so he lies, a really bad lie like, “Uhhhh…. I was…. With my…. Mom… CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!” and then he runs away to his first lesson.

Over the next few days, if I were writing this properly, I would make the other popular boys (and girls, some girls can pack a mean punch. GIRLS CAN BULLY TOO!) get more and more suspicious of Frank and his secret rendezvous with Gerard but since I’m never going to actually write this story, we’ll just have them confront him really abruptly a week later.

Okay so, since Mikey has been so busy with Alicia recently and since Frank has been so busy with Gerard, neither of them have really had much time to hang out with each other, which sucks because they’re still really good friends. Which is why Frank’s meeting Mikey outside of school before he goes over to see Gee that night. And Mikey’s all leaning up against the fence all cool and collect until he see’s Frank and his face gets all eeeeeeeee and he grins and pulls Frank into his big bone crunching hug, which Frank returns like the little hugger that he is even outside of the AU and they maybe even jump up and down a little bit due to excitement.

BUT, shock horror, Hambone and the Pencey lads and James are all lurking in the shadows watching the violent display of affection going on at the school gates. And they all crack various joints ominously and emerge like vampires out into the sun. Wait, that’s a really terrible slimily. And emerge like daffodils with legs out into the sun. They all think that Frank is ditching them for Mikey because Mikey’s his boyfriend so they swarm and chuck some generic homophobic insults at them and Frank is so not turned on by this kind of meanness so he snaps back all, “what the fuck is your problem, yo?” and then there’s the penultimate fight scene, which is different from the penultimate sex scene coming up, that I feel Scarlett would have been much better at writing so it’s probably a good job I’m just saying it’s happening.

So Frank and Mikey are left a bit broken and bleeding outside the school gates but they’re not actually dead and they have their spirits and it is with this knowledge that they limp back to the Way’s. They chat and catch up on the walk back and Frank finds out that him and Alicia are actually a thing and he tells Mikey about him and Gee, though of course, Mikey already knows because he’s Gerard’s brother and Frank’s best friend and he’s known for even longer than they have. And Mikey’s obviously cool with it because it’s the two people he loves most in love and it’s awesome.

They trudge down the basement together and swing into Gerard’s room, disturbing Gerard from his comic book, he looks up, at first all [Why is Frankie here? I said six…/] but then he sees the bloody bruises and he springs up, wide eyed and a little bit furious and races over the he beaten pair standing in the doorway.

“Oh my god! What happened to you?” Gerard cries, holding Mikey at arms length to inspect the red and purple blotches covering his skin.

Mikey shrugs unhelpfully then pulls away from Gerard to answer his phone, a gooey look takes over his placid face as he runs up the stairs without saying goodbye. Alicia, then.

Frank and Gerard just stare at each other for a moment, Frank all ummm and Gerard all grrrrr and other built up rage noises and Frank’s heart starts thumping wildly then BAM Gerard, like, pounces, grabbing Frank and shouving him up against the door, all in his face with wild hair and glaring eyes.

“Who touched you?” Gerard snarls, his hands like clamps on Frank’s shoulders. Frank just whimpers, already sporting wood and looks down helplessly. Gerard moves one ridged hand to grasp at Frank’s hair, pulling sharply, “I asked you a question; who touched you?”

Frank lets out a long shakey breath all aroused and hot and so not able to form coherent sentences, “Uh” he mumbles, Gerard’s eyes holding his, “Just, just guys from… Ah... Guys from school”

Gerard feels his blood his boiling point and he slides his hand down to grip Frank’s bicep, squeezing painfully, “No one touches you, no one but me,” he hisses, all feline and scary and just what Frank’s been searching for his whole entire life. “You’re mine, Frankie. They can’t have you”

Gerard’s barely kissing him before Frank’s come in his pants, their crotches pressed together, rough denim against rough denim. He whines, tipping his head back as Gerard bights and kisses at his throat, slick and messy and tearing Frank apart. Gerard pulls him away from the wall and Frank all but collapses into his arms, despite the quick fire, Frank is ready to go again now, like, right now so he tries to help Gerard drag him to the bed so that he can be ravished some more. He hits the mattress with a bounce and then Gerard’s on him again, dragging Frank’s arms up the bed so that they’re pinned above his head.

“Were you teasing them, Frankie?” Gerard asks, his mouth close against Frank’s ear, “Showing off to the big boys at your school?”

Frank shakes his head no but he can’t bring himself to protest verbally with Gerard crushing him into the bed like he is. Gerard just tightens his grip on Frank’s wrists, drawing out a sharp gasp from his lips.

“Always such a fucking little tease,” Gerard drawls again, pressing his thumbs into the soft skin on Frank’s palms, Frank tenses and un-tenses, struggling half-heartedly. Gerard growls, “It’s so unfair, Frankie, you didn’t think you could get away with it, did you?”

At this point, Frank’s brain just pzzzzzzzzzzz’s and goes offline, leaving just him and his body as a writhing mess under Gerard’s hands. Gerard hasn’t even locked the door, anyone could come in. Oh and that thought does nothing for his dick.

“Gerard!” He gasps, feeling the sticky mess in his pants against his dick as Gerard rolls his hips down. Gerard’s taken his hands off of Frank’s wrists to pull off his t-shirt, yanking it over Frank’s head none too gently, he bends over Frank’s torso and bights at the skin on his collar bone, licking and sucking on the skin until it’s purple, leaving his own marks. “Please!” Frank shouts, desperate for more friction, more… More... He doesn’t know, just, Gerard!

“Fucking beg,” Gerard bights, grazing over Frank’s neck and up his jaw, “C’mon, Frankie, wanna hear you, what dy’a want?”

“Gee, please, I” Frank mewls, crying out when Gerard pulls away to take his own shirt off, “Please, please just. I need, Gee!” He says Gerard’s name like he’s sobbing, his voice catching on the single syllable, rough and needy.

“It’s okay, it’s okay” Gerard hums back, smoothing a hand through Frank’s hair lovingly, “C’mon, baby just tell me”

“Gerard” Frank breathes, “Fuck me, please, I want, want you to, Gee please” They’re just words by the time Frank’s finished speaking, too far undone for Gerard to be so cool on top of him.

In some smooth, bazaar move, that I wouldn’t be able to figure out, they both end up naked, Frank held still under Gerard’s hungry gaze. He feels hot and cold at the same time, shivering and sweating and so hard he thinks he might burst at any second. Just not before Gerard’s inside him. They’ve used fingers and toys before but this will be the first time they’ve done actual sex together, the first time Frank’s done actual sex at all. He’s nervous, he can feel the fluttering energy inside of him working through his bones but he-wants-this-so-much! Gerard stretches him open carefully, starting with one finger and easing it in, pushing inside and curling, Frank focuses on breathing, already feeling so full and used even though this one finger is nothing compared with Gerard’s (giant hahahaha oh god) dick. He moans when Gerard pulls out, feeling empty and lost before Gerard pushes in two fingers, Frank’s toes curling at how good it feels.

“Fuck yourself on them,” Gerard grunts, lips sending a hot whoosh of air to Frank’s inner thigh . Frank does, pushing down onto Gerard and clenching around him before pulling back up briefly to sink back down again.

He lets out little ‘ah’s’ each time Gerard stokes over his spot but pretty soon it’s not enough. “Please Gee, I need you,” He says, trying to squirm away from Gerard’s hand.

Gerard pulls out with a sickening noise and nods, “God Frankie, you’re fucking gorgeous, look at you” he’s talking under his breath, shallow words and little gasps as he slicks up his dick with lube.

Gerard is, much, much bigger than fingers, Frank thinks, like actually thinks and so he has to stop himself from bursting out laughing. It’s strange and good and he feels so fucking full, his nerves all burning and stretching for Gerard. He’s slow, but not exactly gentle, bighting Frank’s lips as he goes in deep before pulling almost completely back out, only to slam in again. Frank yelps and keens and tries to reach for Gerard, fingertips catching on his sweat slick back and nails dragging along his skin as he tries to find grip. He can feel every movement, hot and pulsing inside of him and it’s almost disgusting except it’s not because it’s Gerard fucking him.

He doesn’t last long, not when Gerard speeds up, hips bucking and Frank rocking back to meet him every time. His hair is plastered to his face, mouth open as Gerard kisses and kisses him, tongue sliding around against Frank’s molars. He comes with Gerard’s name on his lips, blissed out as Gerard finishes inside of him. They lay then, pressed together and sticky with come until the black is almost pitch outside.

Gerard cleans them up; wet wipes ghosting over Frank’s boneless figure. He gets them dressed and drives Frank home, since I can imagine walking for Frank would have been kind of a bitch after that series of events, even if Gerard was super careful.

And that just about covers everything for this story that isn’t a story. There are probably some ‘I love you’s’ yet to come but this is where I leave you. Don’t hate appreciate, yeah? I enjoy top! Gerard smut and I’ve read like everything out there so I need to start making my own before I go crazy, ite? Or you know, one of you lovely people could write me some… wink wink… that would be cool.
Sign up to rate and review this story