Categories > Original > Erotica

Shower sex ;)

by Stashley

Another Stashley oneshot smut ;)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-02 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1590 words

?Blocked
Stefan smiled as he woke up to find himself lying sprawled across his boyfriends chest. He then realized that both him and Ashley were fully naked.
He bit back a moan as he felt his erection pressed against Ashley's and desperately tried to resist the urge to Buck his hips into Ashley's and grind into him.
He looked up at Ashley, to find him still asleep.
He looked so peaceful, like a sleeping angel, Stefan thought.

His light brown eyes were closed and his mouth was slack with sleep. Stefan gently stroked his boyfriends messy chestnut brown hair and whispered softly ''My Ashley, my beautiful Ashley.."
Stefan gazed around their bedroom. They must've gone at it pretty hard last night because the room was in a mess.
Stefan saw scattered items of clothing Here and there and the bedside table had been knocked over onto its side carelessly in their lust.
Stefan looked down at the bed sheets, they were cum stained, and he was too. Stefan also noticed some lube on the carpet and suppressed a moan as he remembered the amazing feeling of Ashley inside him. It had felt so so good, and Stefan was sure he'd never experience anything more amazing then that in his life.
The room had the unmistakable scent of sex.
Stefan rested his head on Ashley's chest.
Stefan could feel Ashley's chest rising and falling as he inhaled and exhaled underneath him. He felt safe with Ashley. He felt protected, as if no one could harm him. He felt invincible.
After a while Ashley began to stir underneath Stefan.
Stefan made a noise half between a moan and a squeak as he felt Ashley's arms slide around his waist, pulling him closer to Ashley.

Ashley's hazel brown eyes opened and he smiled "Morning beautiful " Stefan giggled and pressed a small kiss to Ashley's nose. Stefan softly moaned as he felt Ashley's arms pulling him even closer to him, and his painfully hard cock rubbed against Ashley's. Ashley ran his hands down his boyfriends back, making Stefan shiver and whimper.
Ashley's hands came to rest and cupped Stefan's butt. "Ashley! " Stefan squeaked. Ashley just giggled and burried his head into Stefan's mass of dark brown curls. They lay in silence for a while as Ashley stroked Stefan's curls.
Stefan spoke up "Ash, we really need a shower. We smell like sex." Ashley giggled "You're right. But I like smelling like sex." Stefan laughed "You horny slut " and hurried his head into Ashley's chest. "But I'm your slut. And you're mine." Stefan looked up into Ashley's hazel brown eyes and said "Of course. All yours Ashley, all yours. " Ashley smiled and playfully brushed a curl out of Stefan's eyes and Stefan leaned his face into Ashley's hand.
Ashley cupped Stefan's face and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.
Stefan returned the kiss hungrily and moaned as he began to rub himself against Ashley.

Stefan slid his tongue across Ashley's bottom lip and Ashley opened his mouth slightly, allowing Stefan entry. Stefan brought his hands up to Ashley's hair and tugged on it gentley.

Ashley moaned into Stefan's mouth as he felt his rapidly growing erection pressing into Stefan's stomach. After a while, Ashley pulled out of the kiss and said "Right. We really need a shower."

Stefan giggled as Ashley got out of their bed and picked up Stefan, carrying him bridal style. Ashley pressed soft kisses along Stefan's neck and prominent collar bone, before nibbling gently on his ear, causing Stefan to involuntarily moan.
Stefan bit Ashley's left nipple. "AAH" Ashley moaned "Cheeky fucker"
Stefan just smiled to himself as Ashley opened the door and carried him into their bathroom. He carefully put Stefan down and took his hand, pulling him into the shower.
Ashley was glad they had a rather big shower, because he had a feeling they wouldn't just be showering in there now.
Stefan giggled and turned the shower on, moaning a little as he felt the warm water hitting him. Ashley slid his hands around Stefan's waist, pulling him closer to into him. Stefan's dark brown eyes met Ashley's hazel ones and they pressed their foreheads together.
Stefan brought his hands up around Ashley's neck and moaned as he felt Ashley's painfully hard cock poking his stomach.
Stefan pulled them even closer and pressed his erection into Ashley's side. Ashley looked down and giggled "I think, we've both got a bit of a hard on."

Stefan laughed before saying "Always stating the obvious aren't we Ash? " Ashley giggled.
Stefan looked deeply into Ashley's eyes and whispered "Well I think, I might have to sort out your little problem " Stefan said in a seductive tone , emphasizing the word 'problem ' Ashley moaned outwardly as Stefan knelt down onto the shower floor and looked up at him. Stefan's large brown eyes we're full of lust as he smirked and squeezed one of Ashley's balls, making Ashley's eyes grow wide as he moaned ''FUCKKK OH" Stefan giggled as he watched his boyfriend moan and shiver in pleasure as he slowly licked up Ashley's shaft.
A shiver ran up Ashley's spine as he,felt Stefan's perfect mouth closing around the tip of his cock. Stefan sucked Ashley's head and let his teeth graze over Ashley's slit. 'OHHH " Ashley moaned loudly. Stefan took as much as he could of Ashley's length into his mouth and sucked hard. Stefan rapidly fisted Ashley's cock and smirked as he heard the unintelligible words and moans coming from his boyfriends mouth. "Stef, I'm gonna, I think I'm going to-" Ashley whined.
Ashley felt his knees go weak and fisted his hands in Stefan's curls before coming into Stefan's mouth moaning "OHMYGODSTEFAN".

Stefan looked up at Ashley as he swallowed.
"Mmm Ash you taste nice ..." Stefan said in a gravely lust filled voice as he stood up to face Ashley. Ashley brought his hand up to Stefan's face and wiped away some of the creamy white substance from his boyfriends lips. "Ashleeey" Stefan moaned as he felt Ashley's hands stroking his sides.
Stefan slid one of his legs around Ashley's waist and Ashley backed them into the wall. Stefan brought both of his legs around Ashley's waist and threw his head back and moaned as he felt Ashley pressing a trail of kisses along his collarbone.
Stefan couldn't hold on any longer. He wanted Ashley inside of him again. Stefan pressed his wet forehead to Ashley's and whispered huskily "Ash, fuck me. Please." Ashley nodded, his eyes filled with lust and longing.
Ashley's eyes darted around the room before he looked into Stefan's eyes and mumbled "But we haven't got any lube ......" Stefan looked into Ashley's hazel eyes "Ash, its ok, last night you stretched me out. I can take it." Ashley hesitated "B -but what if I hurt you? " Ashley never wanted to hurt Stefan. It made his heart hurt to think of Stefan experiencing any kind of pain. "You won't. Don't worry. Just fuck me." Stefan spoke firmly.

Ashley nodded and pulled Stefan's legs further around his waist and thrust Into him slowly.
"AH OHMy FUCKME" Stefan stammered.
Stefan's breathing increased rapidly as he felt Ashley pulling out of him a little, before pushing back inside him again.
Ashley moaned and pushed Stefan further into the shower wall as he thrust into him, his thrusts gradually getting faster, building up a rhythm. He looked up at Stefan. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open , spilling incoherent swears and moans.
Ashley's head loled back as he moaned Stefan's name. Stefan brought his hands around Ash's neck and clung on for dear life as Ashley's thrusts got more and more powerful.
Ashley brought his hands down and began to stroke Stefan's leaking erection in time with his thrusting. Stefan moaned as he felt Ashley's hands sliding up and down his cock, and he knew he would come soon.
Stefan moaned "ASH I'm going to-" Stefan felt Ashley tug at his cock and his whole body went weak and he threw his head back before he came hard. His come spilling out all over Ashley's stomach. Ashley knew he was close, and when he felt Stefan's milky white cum hitting his stomach that sent him over the edge and he came inside Stefan, screaming Stefan's name.
Ashley pulled out of Stefan and said nothing as they both panted for a while.
Stefan wrapped his arms around Ash's back and Ashley slid his arms around Stefan's waist and they hugged eachother. Ashley smirked "That. That was absolutely amazing. "

Stefan nuzzled Ashley's neck and mumbled "Mhm." As soon as they had washed the remaining cum off themselves,
Ashley turned the shower off and took Stefan's hand and walked out of the shower.

Ashley got two white towels and wrapped one around his waist. He dried Stefan off, putting the towel around him and kissing his forehead. He dried Stefan's curls a bit before nuzzling his nose against Stefan's.
"My little Stef. You're so cute " Ashley whispered, making Stefan blush and giggle like a little girl. Ashley picked Stefan up again and carried him into their bedroom.
He gently set Stefan down on the bed and lay next to him. Stefan curled into Ashley before muttering "M tired." and something unintelligible and closing his eyes. Ashley smiled and wrapped his arms around his sleeping boyfriend

"My perfect little baby " Ashley whispered, and began stroking Stefan's curls.
And after a while, he too fell asleep next to the love of his life.
Sign up to rate and review this story