Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Kiss The Boy

by IndiaGirl

Mikey is 15, and has attracted some unwanted attention. OneShot! Onesided. [not a waycest]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-07 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 2275 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Mikey? Mikey!" I heard Gerard calling out from the street. I would have liked to reply, but a large man had his dirty hands in and across my mouth. His accomplice wrapped his filthy palms around my waist and sneered when I squirmed away from him. They dragged me around a street corner and down an alleyway, laidened with litter and vomit, dumpsters and trash cans surrounding it.
“Mikey,” A man who I recognized pushed me against the wall, a hand on my throat. “Fancy seeing you here,” He hissed, rubbing a thumb over the lump in my throat. He laughed openly at the joke – which I didn’t understand anyway – and pushed me viciously towards the tarmac, which I hit, particularly hard. I groaned in pain – I think I might have sprained an ankle on the way down.

I heard them murmuring to each other about a black haired boy as I lay on the floor. I assumed they meant Gerard; and that they would like him to be present. I groaned as a large boot pressed into the small of my back and stopped me from clambering to my feet. I lied there for several minutes, my face pressed into the dirty tarmac, before I heard Gerard protesting violently as he was carried into view. I squeezed my eyes shut tight when I realised he was going to be forced to see this. Whatever these cretins had planned for me. He didn't deserve this. The boot was lifted from me and I breathed in greedily; but soon enough I was shivering violently in the cold as my clothes were ripped off of me and slung on the ground. I curled up in embarrassment, but was soon straightened out, as the largest man straddled his heavy build across me. He was so incredibly heavy, I could barely breathe. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Gerard being handcuffed to a nearby gutter - and I squeaked when I realised my hands were being handcuffed also. The man’s fingers snaked all over my body and he ran his tongue up and down my neck, laughing and kissing my body as he did so. I shuddered and bit my lip in order not to cry out. He smirked and laughed as I writhed away from him.
He practically tore the boxers from me; biting me and grabbing me where it hurt most. I cried out suddenly in anguish, frightened and feeling so very violated. The other men touched me and scratched me, leaving dents on my delicate skin. The largest man shoved his friends away and reached his hands around my back, digging his dirty fingers into my skin, yanking me towards him. He bit down hard on my neck and collarbone. I yelped, but it only seemed to drive him on further. He lifted me up and pushed me back down, shoving himself inside of me. I screamed in the pain and horror, and barely glanced back to Gerard, who was currently staring at me, his face contorted into terror. I could see the other men lusting over him, and it infuritated me, those other men looking at him as if he was fresh meat, as if he was some sort of saught after toy - but he was strong and would never go down without a fight. I was submissive. Frightened. I was so horribly easy.
I continued to cry and sob in the pain. He was driving and grinding against me hard and fast and I could barely see what was happening through my tears. He pulled away from me and shoved me against the floor, pinning down my shoulders against the wet, tarmac floor. Glass scattered around prickled into me and I could feel blood dripping down across my arms and legs. He drove into me once again, causing me to sob loudly into the cold air which each movement of his hips. He sat himself on my ribs and inserted himself into my mouth, pressing down on my throat with his hands. I choked and sobbed as another man took his position at the other end and thrusted into me viciously. I endured the pain for what felt like an eternity, until they moved away from me, seemingly after getting the pleasure they required. I squirmed just enough to get away from him and I turned over, retching and coughing. I kept coughing and spluttering until I was simply dry retching against the floor, my throat raw and bloody, spilt blood splattered across the floor along with bile and water. I cried softly, pressing my forehead into the cold hard floor, begging for my hell to end. A hand gripped onto my scalp and dragged me to my knees, pulling me from the sweet silence I had been awarded, pulling me by my hair and spitting in my direction. I lowered my head; the largest man took an incredible swing at me and knocked me clear off of my knees and against the nearest wall. I could feel blood running down from my nose but I was too exhausted – and I was tied up - to do anything about it. I coughed and retched as he and his friends strode over to me, picking me up between them and slapping me repeatedly until my cheeks were red raw.
Hours and hours passed of my screaming, panting, and shreiking - no one seemed to come to my calls, no one seemed to care. I could see Gerard was crying for me but there was nothing I could possibly do - I was embarrassed, I mean, I was - naked. But that meant nothing compared to the pain I was feeling and the despair that this was happening to me again. It had been months since this had happened to me, since I had been touched. This wasn’t the first time. I wish it had been the first time.
In fact, I'd never had a sexual experience, where it wasn't forced.

"Mikey," A voice hissed. I unscrunched my eyes and glowered at the large man above me. "What's this man's name?" He asked wickedly, pointing to Gerard. I shook my head, glaring, and turned away from him. He snarled and hooked his hand around the handcuffs, yanking my body upwards and letting me fall back down. I sobbed as the pain rang through my bruised head and continued to shake my head. He sighed turned on his heel, advancing towards Gerard, grinning evily. Gerard glared at him as he walked, though I could sense the fright in his eyes. He was scared.
"Would you like to spend a little time? With me?" The man asked him, circling Gerard's chest with his finger, and cupping his cheek in his hand. Gerard didn't even flinch. He stared back at him icily, not an ounce of him shaking. The man slid an arm around his waist and pulled him into him, sucking on his neck. My anger was rising; I didn't want any of these men so much as to touch his skin.
"Stop!" Gerard reacted suddenly, tossing his shoulders. "Get off.."
"No, I think we're going to treat you, just like your friend here.." I wasn't going to take this much longer.
"He's my brother." Gerard hissed, pushing himself away from him. The other man laughed and encouraged his friends to join in. I stared up at him, tears spilling down my cheeks. He was my brother and I had let him down. He was my brother and now he was going to get hurt.
"Excellent!" He enthused, before slamming his body against Gerard's, moving his hands to unbuckle Gerard’s jeans.
"Stop!" I yelled, with all the energy I could muster. "Don’t you hurt him! Don’t you harm a hair on his head," I groaned, falling back to the floor, a headache brewing. I could feel Gerard's soft gaze on me. His eyes were glimmering and brimming with tears, and his head was shaking from side to side as the other men approached me.
"Don't do it Mikey." He croaked, his throat catching. "You don't have to. Not for me.”
I craned my head, determined, watching him fixedly.
"Yes I do. You're my brother." I croaked, exchanging a moment of eye contact with my brother before the hands gripped me again.

I regretted it entirely - but then, I didn't.
I would never want this kind of pain to be inflicted upon Gerard - I loved him far too much for anything like that to happen, especially on my part. I had always loved him, through his drug addictions and drink addictions and just about everything in the book. I loved him through our father’s death and I still love him just the same.
It was the same pain - but amplified a million times more. Each man grinded themselves into me viciously and aggresively, very unbashedly, their nails digging in and leaving black and blue marks behind. They held my face in nearby puddles until I spluttered and was forced to breathe in and choke on the dirty water. With each slam my head knocked against the walls and dumpster sides, knocking me out a few times, but never for long enough. I always woke up.
Maybe I just didn't want to.

It must have been half way through the night when they gave up, leaving me hand cuffed to a gutter, to probably die. They didn’t really care what happened afterwards. The biggest man sucked on my bottom lip and wrapped his hand around my groin for several minutes before he left. Gerard was still handcuffed, but only with one hand now. I felt suddenly nauseous and I retched, blood dripping down my lip and sweat breaking on my forehead, water and bile splashing onto the pavement beside me. I was drenched. Gerard was watching me from where he stood, awkwardly. He wanted to rip free and run to me, but the handcuff was holding him back. I leant my body back in exhaustion, gasping and panting in pain.
"Just hold on.." He whispered. "I'll be over there just.." I heard the clanging of metal and a sigh of relief, before I let my eyelids droop.

Before I knew it, his fingers were tangled in my hair and between my fingers, which he had released from the handcuffs.
"Mikey.." I opened my eyes, and Gerard lingered in front of me, with tear stained cheeks. “You’re.. awake.” He sobbed, pulling me towards him, my head buried in his chest. I breathed in sharply from the pain of the bruises and cuts, but I was beginning to feel numb. “I thought you were.. I.. I called Frank.” He breathed, ripping his coat from his shoulders and wrapping it around me. I nodded in thanks and he knelt next to me, his hands shaking. "..I'm so sorry.." He whispered, pushing his forehead against mine. I pulled back at first, frightened at the touch, before reciprocating him and letting him gather my fragile body in his arms. He held me against him, disregarding my embarrassing situation and warming me in the cold air.
"I’m fine." I whispered, lying through my teeth. I sobbed against him and curled myself further under his arm, further into his neck and closer to him. He shook his head and kissed my forehead repeatedly.
“This is my fault.” He rasped. I dug my fingers into his chest and let him hold me.
“N-no it’s n-not.” I replied, my voice shaking. “Th-this isn’t the f-first t-time.” Gerard let out a large sob as I uttered the words.
“Mikey,” He sniffed, his body tightening around mine. “W-why don’t you t-tell me?” I ignored him and shook my head violently.
“I can’t f-feel anything G-Gerard,” I shivered, panicked, begging to leave. I was frightened; there was nothing stopping the men from returning, and I was feeling incredibly faint from the loss of blood. Gerard’s eyes flashed open worriedly and he positioned me in his arms, letting me curl against him as he carried me down the street and through the black. We arrived at Frank’s, who was very obviously expecting us, his face in a flurry of worry. Gerard carried me and planted me on the sofa carefully, before treating my smallish wounds and feeding me painkillers. He patted my aching head softly and rubbed a hand over my forehead.
“You’re so strong.” He sighed, kneeling beside me. I whimpered in return. “I love you.” He kissed my forehead gently and frowned gently as my eyelids drooped.
“I’m gonna get help, right?” I asked softly, pushing out my hand in his direction. He took it and held it in his own, which were warm and soft.
“We’re going to help you, Mikey. Go to sleep. I’ll be right here.” He whispered, folding his knees up and resting his head only just on the same pillow as mine, still sat on the floor beside the sofa. I breathed into his hair as I fell asleep, worried about the nightmares I knew I would be encountering.

Within a week, I found myself in a mental institution. But I liked it there. They were nice, quiet – they never touched me, and Gerard was allowed to visit me during the days.
He doesn’t come anymore.

---------
okay I WILL STOP DOING BAD THINGS TO MIKEY
I promise
i love Mikey so much you have no idea I don't want him hurt my baby
anyway, r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story