Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love what loves you back

by CO_toxicMelody

When male prostitute Gerard meets Frank, his life will change forever. And Frank may have gotten more than he paid for

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-18 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 1364 words

?Blocked
(A/N) hello Kill-joys, gun sellers, and bubble butts! sorry i haven't been on in forever! I kinda gave up on my old story and i have been writing another one. and now I'm posting it online! I'll post a new chapter each week!
Don't forget to R&R!!!, Love!!!

Gerards POV:

I do my nightly routine. Walk down dark allies alone wearing my glitter makeup and leather jeans. The night is cold but i have to suck it up and fix my black cut up crop top that exposes one of my nipples. The wind blows through my raven hair making it fly in many different directions. I try to move it out of my face but another gust of cold wind blows it back to the way it was. Frustrated, i let out a small grunt and continue walking. I move the garbage bag slung over my shoulder into a more comfortable position. Inside the bag lays one change of clothes, or remains of clothes, and a small bad of cocaine. Either I will sell it to buy more for myself, or just snort it now. Its an endless cycle that I both love and hate.

I walk up to the gay strip club that I work at. I take a deep breath of fresh air before I walk in. In side the club, it smells like a mixture or vomit, alcohol, marijuana, and semen. I gag almost every time I walk in here. I walk in the back to get ready. I wave to some of the "usuals" here. The usuals are the people that we hire to show up to make the place look busy. But they still have to pay the strippers and dancers. I walk into my dressing room. Which is just a bathroom with my name on the door. I'm their main attraction. I open up my bag and hang up my dirty jeans and sweatshirt. Under that it my leather print thong and a lace strap that goes around my nipples. I quickly change into that and fix up my make up and apply a little more glitter. I spray on some cheap deodorant and cologne to mask the stench of not showering for 4 days. I quickly fix my hair and head up on stage.

I walk up to my poll and glance across the sea of faces. The music starts and I do my usual routine. I swing around the roll a few ties then rub my groan on the roll and move my hips. Hands grab and pull at my body. My leather print thong moves and shifts and dollar bills are shoved in the tight space. My left ball is exposed and I have to work around it. I do something more sexual. The music changes and I start doing pelvic thrusts, my balls still exposed. More hands grab an pull. And more and more dollars shoved. I feel my earlier buzz starting to fade. I finish my routine and walk off or stage. I run to the my dressing room, panting and coughing. I take the money out of the thong and count. Today was busy and it isn't even rush hour. All together I have about 67 dollars. I have been at the club for about an hours. Its only midnight. I could keep going for a few more hours and get a couple hundred dollars.

My breathing escalates and my body starts shaking. I rush over the one of my shelves and grab a bottle of vodka and start drinking. I down a quarter of that bottle and I feel calmer. But I'm still shaking. I go over to where my clothes are and take out a small plastic bag. 1 grams of cocaine. I find my mirror and my razor and my ounce scale. I pour half the bag onto the scale. I use my razor to put most of the coke back in the bag. My scale reads exactly .5 grams. I move it onto the mirror and I get my razor and align the cocaine into thin, perfect lines. I hold my breath and move my face close to the mirror. Then inhale deeply through my nose.

It burns, a lot. But I can feel my pulse fasten. The shaking stops and I feel like I'm on top of the world and flying high. I shove my money and coke into my leather thong and go back out onstage. I go full out now that we have a bigger crowd. Everything seems so much brighter and lovelier. Other of my coworkers come on stage with me. I get on my knees and they cover my in whipped cream. I stand up and I feel their hands all over my. Grabbing and pulling. But this time I like it. I feel myself getting an erection. I am being his in the face by my coworkers erections. I hear the crowd cheering. Everyone begins grabbing and pulling. Then it hits me. A wave of nausea hits my like a ton of brinks. I rush off stage and through the exit into the ally way. I lean over and vomit. I keep vomiting and vomiting until I have nothing left in my stomach. I slowly walk back inside and go into my dressing room. I pull out the money in my thong. I have 103 dollars. So far i have around 170 dollars from tonight. I wipe the vomit from my face and slip on my hoodie and jeans. I get my bag and walk out side.

In the ally I see a young boy, probably in his late teens, leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. I walk up next to him and lean on the wall as well.
"Wanna smoke?" the young boy asks. I'm startled by the sudden question and nod absentmindedly.He tosses me a cigarette and a lighter. I place the cigarette in my mouth. My hands are too shaky to light the cigarette. The boy notices and he takes the lighter and leans in close. Cupping the open flame. The end of the cigarette alights in a soft flame. I inhale deeply and the end of the cig glows a comforting orange amber. I exhale slowly as smoke escapes my lips. I look down and see vomit on the boys shoes. I look up petrified and he is smiling calmly. I start to slur an apology but I feel something coming up. I lean over and vomit. I look down and notice a little blood but brush that fact aside. I look up at the boy apologetically and he raises his hand in understanding. I reach into my pocket and take out the .5 grams of cocaine and toss it in a puddle of mud.

"Bad batch," I grunt. The boy looks over at me in confusion then in understanding. He kicks some of my vomit off his shoe and looks off in the distance.

"I saw you do your.. umm.. thing tonight," He looks down in embarrassment. I cant tell if he's blushing or not because of the lighting, or lack of lighting. I smirk at him and lean closer to him.

"What did you think of it?" I smile my most seductive smile and bat my eyes. This boy is cute. I might be able to make a couple bucks off of him. He looks over in my direction and shrugs.

"Was 'ite. Wasn't my idea to come here. A couple of buds of mine sent me a false address to some party that they have been invited to. I guess collage dudes just don't like hanging out will high schoolers," He shrugs again and inhales the smoke from his cig. My eyes nearly bulge out of my scull. This little dude is in high school. I back away a little bit so I don't look like a pedofile. I chuckle.

"A couple of guys did the same thing to me. And then i ended up working there," I nudge his elbow a bit and we both laugh.
"My name's Gerard, by the way,"
"Frank," the boy says smiling. They both nod and then head their separate ways.
Sign up to rate and review this story