Categories > Original > Erotica

Distraction

by kissmeifucan97

Ellie has a nightmare and Jesse wants to get her mind off of it *Jesse McCartney fic*

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-24 - Updated: 2012-11-25 - 1328 words - Complete

?Blocked


A/N this is just a scene from my newest fic that i want to write please R&R if you want the full story. truthfully I'm just testing out how i want to write the characters


I woke up screaming, a cold sweat covering me entirely. My pulse felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. All I could see was darkness in every direction. Then someone was shouting.

“Ellie wake up it’s only a dream.”

Reality seemed to set in. I was in my apartment, in my bedroom. The voice was Jesse, my boyfriend. A nightmare was the cause of my sudden outburst. My screaming stopped and turned in to sobs. Jesse wrapped his strong arms around me.

“It’s okay. I’m here,” he cooed, “tell me about the dream.”

Unable to control the violent sobs I placed my cheek on his bare chest. “I lost you,” were the only words I could choke out.

He pulled me tighter against him. We stayed like that for a while. I rained in my emotions, making myself calm down. Slowly my crying subsided and silence filled our small bedroom. It seemed like forever until Jesse pulled away. He held my shoulders.

“Please don’t ever believe that I would be taken away from you in anyway. And you will never be taken away from me, okay.” He was looking at me such intensity I had no choice but to believe him.

“Okay” I said with a nod.

Jesse pressed a kiss to my lips. “It was just a nightmare now let’s go back to sleep.”

“Okay” I sniffled still too worked up to come up with anything else. He lay back down, and pulled me with him so I was on top of him. I closed my eyes. Everything was quiet and still. A minute or so passed. Just as I started to drift the grotesque images flooded behind my eyes lids. Without thinking I shot up and into a sitting position. I was suddenly out of breath. Tears threaten to come.

Jesse sat up with me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He in turn pulled me in to his lap.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, “when I closed my eyes I saw it again.” I leaned my head on his shoulder and nuzzled the crook of him neck. “Please can you stay up with me until I go to sleep?”

“Of course I will.” Jesse said, “But what you really need in a distraction.”

I lifted my head and looked at him. My eyes had finally adjusted to the dark. His green eyes sparkled like emeralds in the moon light. “What kind of distraction?” I asked.

“Just trust me,” he told me. I sniffled and nodded.

“I do,” I assured him, “I always do”

Without saying another word Jesse grabbed my hips. In one swift motion he had me pinned under him. I gasped in surprise. A smile crossed his lips.

“The only way this is going to work is if you focus on me and nothing else.” He said, pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

Before I could respond his lips were on mine. Just as he told me I focused on Jesse. His hand ran down my side, starting at the side on my breast then traveling down to the curve of my hip. His other arm was braced on my other side, supporting him over me. The kiss grew more fierce and passionate. Jesse ran his tongue across the seam of my bottom lip begging for entrance. I complied and parted my lips.

He tasted minty with a slight hint of fruity candy. I reached up and looped my arms around his neck. Just as I started to pull myself closer to him Jesse broke the kiss. I whimpered from the loss of contact. But I quickly quiet when he started to kiss my neck. Starting at the hollow of my throat and then working down to my shoulder.

His kissing and nipping continued lower. My breathing hitched. “Pleased” I breathed.

Jesse looked up at me and smiled. The sparkle in his eye turned in to a mischievous one.

“Not yet love,” he said teasingly. Jesse grabbed the hem of my camisole and tugged it over my head, leaving me in only a pair of black boy-shorts. He immediately latched on to my breast. His tongue flicked over my already hardening nub. I moaned uncontrollably.

“Do you like that Ellie,” he asked, sliding my panties down my legs.

I nodded and pushed myself upon my elbows. “Please Jesse I need you,” I begged.

A devilish grin graced his perfect features. “Patience he told me,” He told me, “I have to see if you ready for me yet.”

I gasped as I felt his warm callused hand cup me. A moan escaped my throat.

“You’re just aching for me,” he commented.

The friction from his palm had me whimpering on pleasure. Jesse started to move from my stomach slowly down to my core then stopped.

I held my breath in anticipation of what he would do next. There was a pause of pure silence. Just as I was about to exhale, thinking that the torture was over Jesse slid two fingers in to my core. Moving them at a steady pace he started to suck on my clit. I ran my fingers though his hair and tugged slightly. I was so close to the edge ready to fall off.

Jesse stopped. I almost screamed in frustration. I laid back, eyes closed, and shaking with a stolen orgasm.

“I can’t take anymore, Jesse I need you,” my voice was a husky whisper.

“Patience is not a virtue of yours.” He said laughing. Jesse pushing his pajama pants past his lean hips.

Having no tolerance for any more of his teasing I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him down to me. I could feel his throbbing man hood pressed to my thigh. I was squirming with the need of him filling me. My head was filled with a thick haze of lust.

Jesse guided his member in to my opening. He thrust in to the hilt completely filling me. There was a moment of bliss as we stayed like that. It was like we were made for each other. We fit together perfectly.

Jesse pulled half way out then rammed in to me with bruising force. It caused me to gasp, and him to groan. He repeated the motion gaining speed and strength.

My gasp turned in to moans and Jesse was panting. I locked my thighs around his waist, pulling him closer. I wanted all the space between us to be closed.

The familiar fluttery pressure started in my lower stomach. It grew stronger. I couldn't take it. So good that it hurt. Yet I wanted more, craved it.

“I’m so close,” I whimpered. This only encouraged him to trust faster. My moans turned in to screams. I arched in to him.

Jesse leaned down and brushed his lips on the crook of my neck. “Cum for me Ellie.” He whispered in my ear.

It sent me over the edge. The delicious pleasure spread all over my body. I rode out the waves, letting them wash over me. Ecstasy tingled all the way to my fingertips.

Jesse came with one last trust. He waited a second to catch his breath

“That was amazing,” I breathed. I stretched up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

“You’re amazing,” he said, smiling down at me. Jesse lay down next to me and pulled the streets over us. I snuggled up next to him.

It was quiet from a moment before Jesse sleepily said, “Are you okay now.”

I turned towered him and asked, “Okay about what.”

He chuckled to himself and said “I should distract you more often.
Sign up to rate and review this story