Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Forever And A Day

by Planetary

I thought of every time Gerard had told me how beautiful I was, how smart I was, how much he loved me. Every kiss, every time he held me late at night. Every word, every touch, led up to this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-11-28 - 2379 words - Complete

?Blocked
Before I start, I'd like to mention that I am fully aware that Smother Me was NOT written by Gerard, but by The Used. But the song reminds me of Frerard, so, I put it here to add romance and all that lovey-dovey crap.

Ok, here we go.......


[**]

I let out a shaky breath as I took another step closer to my future. I thought of every time Gerard had told me how beautiful I was, how smart I was, how much he loved me. Every kiss, every time he held me late at night. Every word, every touch, led up to this. It seemed like only yesterday that it was Christmas morning and Gerard was on one knee proposing to me as a "gift that will last forever." After I cried, "Yes! A million times, yes," he carried me to the bedroom where he proceeded to kiss every inch of my body with "I love you," spilling from his lips.
But it was almost a year later in early October on a cool afternoon, leaves floating down all around me. I smiled as I looked down at my mom's hand gripping my arm. She had insisted on walking me down the aisle, leaving my dad to be my best man beside my best friend and unofficial bodyguard, Bob. Bob was the guy who had almost punched Gerard in the jaw when he had climbed in through my window in his usual all black to kiss me again after our fourth date. But Bob had given me his blessing to marry Gerard because "Any dude willing to climb into your second story bedroom window to give you a lousy kiss is alright in my book."
"This is it," Mom whispered, bringing me out of the past. I realized we had reached the leafy pathway and I smiled to myself. To think that Gerard was on the other side, waiting for me. I looked up as I started walking down the path toward my goal, my life, my soon-to-be husband.
"Honey, slow down. He's not going anywhere," Mom whispered. I forced myself to slow down, smiling at Gerard as he began to cry. Soon enough, Mom's hand was being replaced by Gerard's as she said, "Take care of my son," before sitting next to Gerard's mom to console each other. I turned to Gerard and wiped a tear from his cheek as the pastor began marrying us.

As we walked into the reception room as "husband and well, husband," I saw a black grand piano in the middle of the huge stage at the end of the room. Gerard began pulling me to the center of the room, meandering between couples preparing to dance. As we finally reached our destination, Gerard turned me toward the stage and pressed against my back just as a very familiar band walked onstage.
"Holy shit! You got The Used?"
"Wait until you hear the song," Gerard mumbled into the back of my neck. As he finished talking, Bert sat down at the piano, smiled at us, and started singing, "Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time..."
"Gerard! This is your song," I whispered.
"I handed it over to The Used since you love them so much. I asked Bert personally to perform it for us," Gerard replied, swaying his hips and pulling mine along with him. He squeezed my waist as Bert sang, "Hold me too tight, lay by my side..." I turned around to wrap one hand in Gerard's hair, the other on the small of his back as he pressed my head to his chest, pulling me closer, still swaying his hips. As we started to spin, I saw our parents and friends on the other side of the room, Mom's makeup running, a smile on their faces. Dad waved at me and I smiled in reply, not wanting to take one hand off of Gerard in fear of this being a dream.
But as I looked up at his teary eyes, I knew that he was real.
And he was mine.

The only sound in the candlelit room was the slick slide of our tongues and the rustling of the blankets as Gerard and I rolled around, touching each other. I arched my back as Gerard ran his hands up my chest, teasing my nipples and sucked a bruise onto my neck. I sighed in contentment as Gerard's flushed cock rubbed across my stomach and he let out a groan. Soon enough, Gerard's hand slipped between my legs and he teased my entrance with a spit slicked finger before easing his way in. He nuzzled his face into my neck when I whimpered, wiggling his finger further inside of me.
"You're doing so good, Frankie. You can take it," he cooed, and I wanted nothing more than to give him what he wanted. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he pushed in another finger, stretching me open. I couldn't help the moan that ripped out of my chest as he brushed his fingers against my prostate. He smiled as I spread my legs even farther apart and pushed down on his fingers, begging for more. He scissored me open, making sure to press at my prostate, his eyes darkening with each of my gasps.
"Ger- ah, please," I whimpered, tilting my head back onto the pillows, Gerard's teeth grazing my throat, "Now." I dug my stubby nails into his shoulders and raised my hips up to grind against him. "I need you."
He pulled his fingers out and reached for the lube sitting on the bedside table, squeezing a dollop into my outstretched hand. I took his overheated cock into my hand, stroking him, spreading lube and pre-cum down the length. His breathy moans encouraged me to stroke him faster, relishing the wet sound of the lube between our skin until he pushed my hand away and crawled in between my legs.
"I'll be gentle," Gerard promised, running a hand over my cheek. He repositioned himself, putting just the right amount of pressure to slip in. He let out a small moan as he sunk in further, his thumb rubbing circles on my cheek. "So good. You're doing good, baby. Almost there," he breathed, never stopping his hips. I whimpered and tightened my legs around his waist, clawing up and down his back, leaving red marks which only pushed him further. He snapped his hips the rest of the way in, biting at my throat as I cried out.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just- Just give me a second," I grit out.
Gerard swept my hair away from my face as he said, "How did a guy like me get a guy like you?"
I sputtered, "Seriously? You're kidding right?" When Gerard shook his head, I dug my fingers into his scalp. "You- you're crazy."
Gerard shifted his weight before whispering, "You're perfect." He ran his hand down my chest as he continued, "Smooth, tanned skin. Beautiful eyes. Pretty, soft, wet lips." I unconsciously flicked my tongue out to wet my lips, Gerard's eyes drawn to the movement. He bent his head down and kissed me softly, his hair tickling my face. He pulled away when I laughed.
"You should hear what I think of you," I mumbled, stretching my arms before resettling them on his back.
Gerard kissed my forehead and said, "I'd love to hear them... But right now, I'm balls deep in you, and I'd really like to take your virginity now." I groaned and pushed against him, biting my lip as I felt his cock twitch.
"Yeah, okay. Go." Gerard pulled almost all the way out and rolled his hips, letting out a whine as I tensed around him, making the slide tighter and hotter. I pulled his chest to mine as he repeated the motion, gaining force with each moan that ripped through my chest. I tipped my head back, exposing my throat to Gerard's tongue and teeth.
"Ger- ah, Gerard. Fuck," I almost screamed, wrapping a hand in his hair and pulling. His body nudged me closer to the headboard, his breath fanning over my neck. He slid his hands up to my shoulders, holding me in place, pulling me further down on his cock with each deep thrust. I cried out and squirmed, tightening my hold in his hair as he dug his fingers into my skin, definitely leaving a mark. A guttural moan tore through his throat and directly into my ear as he nibbled on the skin below it.
A memory pushed its way to the forefront of my mind, one I hadn't thought about in a while. It was the first time Gerard had kissed me. He was just as scared as I was, with his hair covering all of his face except his lips as he leaned in. He automatically went all in, all shyness draining away as I pressed myself closer to him. After we pealed apart, he ventured to my neck, peppering wet kisses along my jawline and across my Adam's apple, his tangled, stuck-up hair tickling my ear. Although the kiss had escalated pretty quickly, and we were both obviously very hot and bothered, he never asked any more of me than those often sloppy kisses and the more often passionate ones.
Gerard's mouth on mine shocked me back to the future. He swallowed all my noises as his tongue fought with mine, his teeth grazing my lip as he turned his head for better access. His thrusts gained speed and the bed started creaking and beating against the wall, pushing Gerard to go faster, deeper, harder. I groaned into Gerard's mouth and held on with my hands and legs, feeling his back muscles tensing from pounding relentlessly into me, my brain fizzing and making it impossible to form words. He pulled his mouth away to press his forehead against my shoulder and I saw just how appetizing his body looked covered in sweat.
I welcomed the next memory with open arms. The first time I had seen Gerard naked, five months after we first met. We had escalated to the occasional rutting and grinding, him still afraid to ask for more in fear that I would reject him. But now, I had initiated the first touches by cupping him through his pants and tugging his shirt up over his head. He had refused at first, not wanting me to see how "fat and ugly I really am." After I had yelled at him for five minutes straight on how much I wanted him, he pulled his clothes off and stood in front of me, all milky white skin for me to explore. No matter how much I loved feeling the weight from his delicious looking dick, his upper back was always my favorite; the way the muscles and bones felt as I wrapped my arms around him. "See? Naked hugs are better than regular hugs," I said.
I heard his laughing reply drift away as the sounds of his moans overpowered them. I tightened my hold on his slick body where I could, pressing him even closer to me, feeling my cock twitching between our bodies.
"Gerard. I'm- I'm close," I grit out between sharp breaths.
He raised his head and breathed across my face, "Open your eyes. Come on, look at me."
My eyes popped open and I stared into his starry green eyes as he slowed his thrusts, but not losing force. Whimpers and moans pushed their way out of Gerard's mouth as it fell slack, his labored breath fanning out over my face.
"Come on," he panted, stopping to bite at my lip. "Come for me, come on. Wanna feel it."
He snapped his hips forward as his hand snaked down between our bodies to stroke me much too slowly, making it last. I heard the slick slide of sweat and pre-cum and I closed my eyes, feeling my orgasm start to tear through me. I tensed up completely as it finally hit me and I spilled onto Gerard's hand, some even shooting and hitting his stomach. I opened my eyes when Gerard began to pound roughly into me, working towards his own orgasm. I let my hands fall onto the blanket and let Gerard use me, trying to bite back my moans so I could hear Gerard's yelps and groans through the steady creaking and banging of the bed. He twined his hands in mine, putting all of his weight on me as his thrusts got erratic and lost all rhythm.
"Frank, Frank, Frank," he breathed between loud moans. "'M gon- Frank- Gonna come. Gonna f- oh Frank, gonna fill you up with my- fuck, Frank- hot, thick come." I squeezed his hands and whispered encouragements into the air, unheard under Gerard's screams. His hips stuttered then stalled as he came, whispering, "So tight. So hot. So good. Frank, oh Frank."
He rolled off of me as soon as we came down and he pulled me to him to wrap his arm tightly around me. "You okay?" were the first words out of his mouth.
I nodded onto his chest, sighing happily as I hooked my leg over his hips before he pulled the blanket up over our bodies. "'M better than okay." I looked up at his eyes and felt scared as all of the remnants of the "shy, cute 19 year old artist that lived in my best friend's basement" that I fell in love with drifted away before my eyes. But as I saw him grin his famous grin, I knew that he was always going to be that guy, just without the scars that seemed to always litter his arms 5 years ago. And as I looked back to his eyes to see that that smile was directed at me, and I felt his wedding ring slide against my cheek, I knew that he was mine.
"Forever?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"And a day," he promised before pressing his lips to mine in a soft, warm, and extremely gentle kiss. I smiled as I pulled away, snuggling into him and inhaling the scent of eau de Gerard as I drifted into sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story