Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

One Of Those Days

by Katya

You ever notice when it's going to be one of those days, you just know?

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife, Reno - Published: 2006-07-20 - Updated: 2006-07-20 - 1686 words - Complete

?Blocked
You ever notice when it's going to be one of /those days/, you just know? As soon as you wake up, you think "Yep, gonna be a crapper. I should probably just stay the hell in bed".

Yeah.

That was pretty much Reno's point of view when he woke up two hours late for work with a hangover massive enough to rival the thickness of the stick shoved up Cloud Strife's ass.

Somehow, even with the little ShinRa troops tap-dancing on the back of his eyes, he made his way blindly to the bathroom and threw himself, still clothed, into a freezing cold shower. Bracing himself on the wall, he stood there for a time before finally stripping out of his soggy suit. Slowly he slid down the linoleum until he was sitting with his face resting on his knees as the cold water pounded down on the back of his neck. Reno tilted his head upwards and allowed some of the water to pour down his throat.

He shampooed (and conditioned, but he'd never admit to the lengths he went to in order to keep his hair fresh and healthy), scrubbed himself down with soap, and crawled out of the tub on his hands and knees. Slowly, but surely, he inched towards the cabinet above the toilet, hoisted himself up, and found a bottle of painkillers. Taking them dry, Reno gagged a bit as he forced himself to keep them down.

He brushed his teeth, stumbling back to his bedroom intent on putting on one of the uniform suits that Rude kept dry-cleaned and pressed for him. His eyes still closed, he took three steps forward and tripped onto his face.

Ow.

Sitting up, he turned to see what had finally caused his downfall and was forced to blink seven or eight times before the thought process went from his eyes to his brain.

Strife's big ass mother fucking "I'm obviously compensating for something in my pants" sword. But if the sword was here, then where was...

Oh shit.

Praying he was wrong, looking at his feet as he took baby steps towards his bed, seeing the condoms strewn all over the place, the wolf thing that Strife wore on his shoulder on the floor, and a pair of boots that definitely were not his, his dread turned into nausea as he glanced up to find his bed...

Completely empty.

What the fuck?

That was about the point the smell of fresh coffee drifted towards his nose, and he floated out towards the kitchen to where the precious awaited him.

Unfortunately, it was Strife who was holding out the coffee cup. On the other hand, he could taste on the air just the slightest bit of whiskey Cloud had added to said coffee to help with his hangover.

Around this point, Reno realized he was still naked, and while this might not have made him uncomfortable under normal circumstances, he was suddenly sporting one hell of an erection, caused by either the shirtless, pants less Cloud Strife sitting relaxed and looking like sex in his kitchen, or by the smell of the caffeine.

Reno prayed it was the coffee.

Strife smirked and he knew it wasn't.

Running back to his room (and tripping over that fucking sword again), Reno forgot about heading to work and tossed on the first pair of loose pants he could find before strutting like an alpha Chocobo out into his kitchen. He took the offered coffee this time, wincing as it scalded his mouth and throat, but drinking it as fast as he could anyways.

"So," Reno started, "You got me drunk and took advantage of me. And here I thought you were some sort of straight," he snickered "hero type."

Strife chuckled in a laid back way that made Reno squint and suddenly start to feel that nausea again.

"One, you got yourself drunk. Like always. Two, you started hitting on me first. Again, like always. It was around midnight you started trying to give me a blow job behind the counter of the bar. Rude and Elena have video evidence if you're interested. Three, I did not take advantage of you. We didn't have sex last night. I carried you back here, and then you threw up on me and fell asleep."

Reno vaguely recalled Strife's crotch and crawling across a sticky bar floor and had to force himself not to blush. "But why was your shit all over my bedroom?"

"Because I had to toss all my clothes into the sink to soak overnight after you threw up half the liquor in Midgar on them."

Fair enough.

"Did you sleep in my bed last night?"

"Would you sleep on that couch?" Said couch was covered in... Reno wasn't even sure anymore, but it was pretty nasty.

"Point taken."

Cloud placed his own coffee mug in the sink and went into Reno's bedroom to get dressed. Reno stared at a wall and tried to understand why these things always happened to him. He wasn't a bad person, per-say. Okay, so maybe he'd done some nasty shit for ShinRa in the past, but didn't the recent good shit he'd been volunteering for (okay, maybe forced into doing) cancel that out?

Strife walked out of the room, adjusting his gloves on his hands, fully clothed (damn), and completely alert. He glanced at Reno before throwing his sword and harness down to the floor, and stalking over to stand in front of him.

Reno started into glowing blue eyes for only a second before he found himself violently shoved back over the countertop with Strife's mouth hovering a hair from his own. Reno closed his eyes, damned himself, and tipped his head up until lips met lips. Strife pulled off his gloves and shoved them in his pants pocket before placing them on the sides of Reno's skull as if to trap him there for all eternity. Reno... Really didn't mind.

It was slow to begin with. Reno's eyes crossed behind his eyelids as mouth moved over mouth in a lazy exploration. Cloud licked at Reno's bottom lip slightly, and the redhead opened up eagerly for him. As tongues stroked and discovered, hands lifted Reno up onto the counter, pushing him back until Cloud was settled snugly between Reno's legs with a coffee erection that hadn't calmed down yet.

Cloud smirked into the kiss, and Reno had to hold back a hysterical giggle. In the back of his mind, he wondered when he had turned into such a pussy, but before he could come up with a date, Strife had slipped a hand under his waistband and started scratching lightly at the hair going from his bellybutton to his cock.

Reno tried to buck, but found his hips pinned under an arm with superhuman strength. Long fingers glided up and down in a teasing motion, enough to feel but not enough to do anything more than torment. Reno retaliated and bit hard onto Cloud's bottom lip, lapping at the blood and trying to glare as hard as he could. Strife smiled and increased the pressure, drawing out a groan of worship from the Turk. The hand drifted lower to cup his balls, rolling them from finger to finger for a moment before settling back on the base of his erection. A thumb stroked the slit, smearing pre-come across the head, and the hand began to pump up and down without a rhythm.

Reno tilted his head back and squeezed his eyes tightly as Strife moved lower down his body, randomly licking and scraping his teeth across patches of skin as he descended. Reno forced himself up on his elbows eyes growing wide as he saw his cock disappear into Cloud Fucking Strife's mouth. Damn if that wasn't the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life, and Reno had been involved in some damn kinky shit over the years.

Reno tried once again to buck, but a warning nip had him freezing as he dimly contemplated if Strife was strong enough to bite off his dick in one bite before deciding yes, probably. The hand that had been pumping now rested at the base, still except for light squeezes every now and then. Strife's other hand was tugging at Reno's pants, signaling for him to lift his hips which Reno did with eagerness. Strife tugged them off his hips and then ripped the fabric to shreds like it was tissue paper. Reno felt the need to gulp, and Strife started fucking humming.

Then the hot mouth was gone and the warm hands had disappeared and Reno whimpered like a goddamn baby. Strife backed up a bit, licking his lips and wiping his mouth.

He picked his sword up off the ground, slung it across his back, and started for the door. Reno scrambled off the countertop, falling flat on his face for the third time that morning (what the hell had happened to his reflexes today anyways?).

"What the fuck man?" Reno's eyes were wild with sex and unfulfilled desires.

"Stop getting so fucking drunk on me every night and maybe of these days I'll finish what I started." Strife raised his eyebrows and walked out the door.

Reno stood there for a minute with his mouth wide and open until the chirp of his cell phone caused him to slip on a banana peel and fall flat on his ass. He howled in frustration before hunting down his phone and jumping up and down on top of it until the noise stopped. He stomped back to the bathroom for another shower, but this one for a whole new reason. After he had given himself a half satisfying orgasm, Reno crawled back into bed and pulled the covers over his head.



----------------------
AN: Written for my Booface because she had a bad day and I wanted to make it better. No one around to beta right now, so maybe later. Comments are love, constructive criticism is appreciated, and if you find a typo for the love of god let me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story