Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Tiara's One Shot Swap

by tmbfucks

Contains Waycest threesome sex. :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2012-12-16 - Updated: 2012-12-16 - 731 words - Complete

?Blocked
‘Fuck yeah! Harder Gerard. Come on!’ Tiara screeched as Gerard pumped in and out of her. Gerard wasn’t her boyfriend. He was her boyfriend’s brother. It was just in the heat of the moment.

‘What the fuck is going on?’ Mikey asked angrily, walking into the house, coming back from work. Gerard and Tiara stopped, and looked at Mikey in shock, but he didn’t pull out of her. They were like two rabbits in headlights, and they were fucking like rabbits too.

‘Mikes, just, calm down okay?’ Gerard asked trying to keep him from punching him.

‘You’re fucking my girlfriend. How the hell do you expect me to calm down.’ Mikey asked punching the wall.

‘Mikey, please…’ Tiara started.

‘Shut the fuck up you whore. That’s exactly what you are. A whore. I bet you wanted me to come in and see you like this, huh?’ Mikey asked her, slapping her cheeks patronizingly. Gerard started rocking in and out of her slowly again. It was as if he was getting turned on by this. Tiara hissed in pleasure. She wanted to be taken. By both of them. ‘Whose whore are you bitch?’ He asked as he undid his belt and started undressing.

‘Yours.’ She answered after gasping.

‘That’s right bitch.’ Mikey said. ‘Gerard, get the fuck out of there and fuck her face. She needs to taste what a slut she is.’ He ordered. Gerard complied, and made Tiara lick his head before bobbing in and out of her mouth. Mikey started fucking her wet cunt. He was so turned on by her that the fact that he was having a threesome with his brother didn’t faze him at all. Mikey started sucking and biting on one of her breasts, and Gerard did the same to the other one.

‘You know what Mikes?’ Gerard asked breathlessly once he stopped sucking on Tiara’s tits.

‘What?’ Mikey asked sounding irritated that he was being disrupted.

‘You’re the real whore.’ Gerard said. He pulled out of Tiara’s mouth making her whimper from the loss. Gerard stuck his fingers in Mikey’s asshole making him moan. He slowly added another one and scissored his fingers. Mikey was used to that. It’s not like he hasn’t cheated on Tiara with other men.

‘Just fuck me Gee.’ Mikey moaned. That’s exactly what Gerard did. He stuck his rock hard cock into Mikey, and grinded into his prostate. That made Mikey moan in pleasure, and fuck Tiara harder. They were all on the brink of cumming.

‘Who’s the whore?’ Gerard asked dirtily into Mikey’s ear.

‘I am.’ He gasped.

‘Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.’ Gerard teased.

‘I am. I’m the whore.’ Mikey said more clearly. That was it for Tiara. After hearing all those hot, dirty words as Mikey fucked her, she went over the edge. He walls tightened around Mikey as she climaxed, and that made Mikey cum too. He spilt his heavy, pearly load into her. Gerard however, was still going. He slapped his younger brothers’ cheeks fucking him harder than ever before, which made his cock leak too. After that, they just lay there, still in each other, panting.

‘That was so amazing. We should do it again sometime.’ Tiara suggested.

‘Only if my two fucking sluts make up.’ Gerard said pulling out of Mikey. Mikey kissed Tiara.

‘Yeah, we’ve made up. I always wanted to know why all the people you bought home were moaning and screaming all the time. Now I do.’ Mikey said.

‘There’s still so much you don’t know.’ Gerard winked.

‘Guys, I’m tired now, but if you ever need to have a fuck, just let me know, okay?’ Tiara said closing her eyes. Mikey pulled out of her. They all agreed, and that night, they shared the same bed where all the pleasure happened. It was the first day of many times like this to come.

Hi Tiara. I'm sorry it's a bit short, but I hope you liked it. I just didn't know what else to do, and I'm not that practiced with smut. In fact, this is my first thing that contains gay sex and incest, but still. I hope you liked it, and I'll be looking forward to mine soon. Rate and review! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story