Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

When You Want It

by clueless

Song fic (When you want it by Bryan Adams) - What Akihito really wants...

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 2216 words - Complete

?Blocked


Sometimes words are hard to find

But Akihito knew exactly what he wanted to say right now.

I'm looking for that perfect line

"Fuck. You!"

Perfect. He even gave those bodyguards his middle finger as he glared in annoyance. But they simply treated him with cold stares - he knew they were staring at him coldly although their eyes were hidden behind heavy sunglasses despite of the evening hours -, then turned around and walked away.

Leaving him crouching on the pavement, staring at the ruins of his camera.

He sighed, bending his head down.

They got the best of him again. Not only that they punched him square on the face, they also smashed his camera into pieces.

Asami's bodyguards.

To let you know you're always on my mind

Akihito scowled at the thought of the man.

this is love - n' I've learned enough to know

And he thought they were in good terms right now.

I'm never lettin' go

Apparently not.

No, no, no - won't let go

Akihito snarled and made to get up.

His cell phone went off. In a reflex movement, he fished it out his jeans pocket. Asami's name blinked on the screen. Akihito pressed the button to receive the call.

"Did they go too far again?" asked Asami before Akihito could blurt obscenities to the man yet.

"You bet," answered Akihito, suddenly losing the will to get angry at Asami. "Fortunately I didn't bring my favourite camera, otherwise I'll chase you down and kill you."

"I'm glad that the incident did not affect you in anyway," said Asami calmly. "Say, I'm going to have some sushi. Stay there, I'll pick you up."

A click ended up the conversation, and Akihito stared at his cell phone as if it was a weird device. What the hell was the man thinking about? Akihito scowled. His bodyguards had just beaten him off, and Asami was going to take him for dinner as if nothing had just happened. Did he think that Akihito would just take the offer and go with him? What was that anyway? A consolation? Pity? Because the man felt sorry for him?

Akihito sighed again, crouching down again.

But, he was hungry, so he stayed.

When you want it - when you need it

Akihito opened his mouth as widely as possible and popped one sushi into his mouth. He closed his mouth, half-closed his eyes as he began munching slowly, savoring the taste of the food. Gods, the sushi was indeed good. And it was not even the best, most expensive or most popular sushi restaurant in Tokyo. It was only a small sushi bar, not so crowded, with a western style interior, and Bryan Adams singing at the background.

But, maybe Asami took him to this place in purpose. Asami would not take him to the most elegant restaurant in Tokyo given the fact that Akihito was sporting bruises in some places on his face.

When he opened his eyes, Akihito found that across the table, Asami was smirking at him. He scowled.

"You look funny," said Asami. His sushi were untouched, he was still enjoying his sake.

Akihito pulled his chopsticks out of his mouth so he could talk. "Why?"

"It amazes me to see how you can munch your food with the chopsticks still inside," said Asami, clicking his chopsticks playfully.

Akihito gave him another scowl, and picked another sushi from his plate.

You'll always have the best of me

"Why didn't you stop them?" he asked Asami after another sushi rejoined with its friends in his stomach. The more sushi he ate, the better his mood got as his hunger was finally satiated. So he did not feel so angry anymore at Asami. Tomorrow would be another day, and he still had some savings to buy a new camera. Or else, he could use his digital camera for the time being. It was not perfect to do the job, but it was enough.

"I didn't see why I should," Asami replied as he finally picked his chopsticks.

"I thought we..." Akihito stopped in the middle of his sentence, cursing himself under his breath for even thinking about it.

I can't help it - believe it

Asami lifted his eyebrow, giving him a questioning look.

You'll always get the best of me

"Never mind," said Akihito and he continued eating.

Having finished his sushi and green tea, for the lack of other activities, Akihito ended up watching Asami eating his portion. Asami ate slowly, as if he took the pleasure in rolling the food in his mouth, slowly, slowly, his lips almost unmoving, and he seemed oblivious to his surroundings. Then he swallowed, unrushing, and shoved another one between his barely parted lips.

When suddenly Asami lifted his eyes and looked at him directly in the eyes, Akihito realized that he had been staring at Asami, mesmerized.

I may not always know what's right

"I'd better go," Akihito said as he got up. "Thanks for the dinner."

Asami shrugged. "Okay."

That one word startled Akihito. Asami? Letting him go? Just like that? Something must be very wrong tonight.

But he did not want to sweat it. If Asami let him go just like that, he might take his opportunity to flee. Afterall, he badly needed a good rest after running around five blocks being chased by Asami's bodyguards.

Akihito hauled his backpack into his shoulder and turned around, exiting the restaurant, not looking back.

But I know I want you here tonight

Akihito was still sitting at the bus stop when Asami's car pulled over in front of him. The backseat window rolled down, and Asami's face came into view. "Need a lift?" asked Asami.

"No," Akihito shook his head. "I'm just calming myself down."

"You can calm yourself down while we drive back to your place," said Asami. He pushed the door open. "Come on."

Akihito looked at Asami once again, feeling uncertain whether he really should take up the offer or not. That offer only showed that Asami really would not let him go so easily.

But then, what was he doing there, sitting at the bus stop a few hundred meters from the sushi bar, knowing that Asami would pass that place and would see him and would stop to offer him a lift?

Besides, if Asami really made a move on him, it was not like... Akihito sighed. That thought had become old and boring, it felt like an old cassette being played over and over again in his brain. He needed to think about better idea.

Such as - using it as weapon against Asami, should Asami initiate it.

Gonna make this moment last for all your life

Akihito got up from his seat, and slipped into the car.

Oh ya this is love - n' it really means so much

Akihito glanced at Asami. As usual, the man was busy talking to his cell phone while smoking, ignoring him. Akihito had gotten used to that. Asami would ignore him until Akihito lost his patience. Like a cat toying with a helpless mouse. Making it look like Akihito who wanted it at the first place.

What a waste of time, Akihito thought as he looked out of the window.

I can tell from every touch

Akihito turned around and grabbed Asami's tie, pulling the man closer to him. Asami frowned at him, and disconnected his cell phone. Akihito plucked the cigarette from between of Asami's lips, and plastered his own lips o Asami's.

No, no, no - can't get enough

Akihito did not bother to start softly. He pressed hard, forcing Asami to part his lips. Asami, taking the hint, obeyed. Akihito slipped his tongue inside. He gripped the lapel of Asami's jacket, holding on tightly as he ravished Asami thoroughly.

Passionately.

Ya this is love

Akihito felt like he was melting as he got hotter and hotter inside. But he tried hard to hold on to the remains of his self-control. He wanted to have the upper hand for once, just to show Asami that he could not mess with Akihito as he saw it fit. Akihito softened the kiss, pulling his tongue out of Asami's mouth but letting Asami suck on the tip. He pulled Asami's tie, and began popping open the buttons of his shirt.

Then he broke the kiss, and looked into Asami's eyes. The orbs were flickering with amusement, but Akihito did not understand what Asami found so amusing. He shrugged from his jacket and pulled his t-shirt over.

And I've learned enough to know

Akihito slid to the floor, kneeling between Asami's legs. He locked his eyes with Asami as he unfastened the belt, then pulled the zipper down. Asami slipped his fingers into Akihito's hair, massaging the scalp gently. His eyes did not flicker with amusement anymore, there was something else there.

Desire.

Akihito took Asami's cock out of his briefs, and bent down to give him a blowjob.

I'm never letting go

Asami's cock felt as wonderful as ever. Hot and throbbing and hardening with each lapping of tongue along the shaft. The precome dripping into Akihito's tongue tasted as good too. But Akihito did not want to stay at it for too long, even if Asami pressed his head down hard to keep him there. Not taking Asami's cock out of his mouth yet, Akihito untied the strings of his sneakers, pulled them off his feet, then he worked on the belts and buttons of his jeans.

Then, one last flick over the dripping slit, and Akihito began rimming his way up, pushing his jeans and briefs down on the way.

No, no, no - won't let go

Akihito wanted to see Asami's face as he trailed the man's stomach and chest with his tongue, from the bottom to the top. But then, he already knew that Asami would just keep that cold, unaffected, unmoved expression in his face. It was more exciting to see how his body reacted to Akihito's ministrations despite of his effort to stay in control. His skin picked up the heat, the flesh between his legs quivering, begging to be touched, which Akihito gladly did with either his tongue or his fingertips from time to time.

Then there were the nipples, and even before Akihito got to them, they had stood erect, their color had gotten darker than usual. Akihito took his dear time giving each of them proper treatment with his tongue, before going up again, and finally placed his body on Asami's lap, straddling him, pressing their genitals together.

Akihito sighed in happiness.

When you want it - when you need it

Akihito finally looked at Asami's face and into the man's eyes again. But not for long, because Asami cupped his face, and kissed him hard, all tongue and teeth and lust. And while Akihito was busy retaliating, Asami lowered one hand to reach for the lube in a small compartment attached to the door. Akihito jolted when two of Asami's fingers rubbed up the crack of his ass, not because he did not expect Asami to fingerfuck him, but more because of the coldness of the gel.

Akihito almost regretted it when Asami stopped. When Asami lowered his other hand too, Akihito cupped his face, not wanting to break the kiss yet. Not that Asami seemed to want to either.

With both hands on Akihito's hips, Asami lifted him up a bit, and when he pulled Akihito down, he made sure that Akihito took his erection in his passage, inch by glorious inch. Everything happened so quickly, Akihito did not get to scream or moan or whatever. Besides, he still had his mouth full with Asami's lips and tongue.

You'll always get the best of me

Akihito did not know who did it more, Asami or him. All he knew was their bodies moving together, perhaps in the same sync with the car's. Their hands roamed each other's body, teasing, touching, rubbing, pleasing each other. Akihito regretfully had to break the kiss from time to time to breath, only to dive deeper than before. At one time, Asami held his face firmly to stop him from attacking the man's lips, and kissed and licked each bruises on Akihito's face one by one, not missing any.

/I can't help it - believe it/

When it was over, and he was catching his breath, sitting naked next to Asami, spent and sated, smelling of sweat and sex, Akihito thought what a shallow creature he was. He wanted to teach Asami some lessons, but he ended up being the one enjoying the whole thing completely, and he could not deny it. That was really a mindblowing orgasm, perhaps the best he ever had, it was a miracle that he did not scream out loud when he came hard all over Asami's stomach, and he had been the one who did most of the works, not Asami.

You'll always get the best of me

"What was that for?" asked Asami, glancing at him. He had tidied up his clothes and had a fresh cigarette between his lips already.

Akihito glanced back at Asami, scowling.

You've got the best of me

Damn song, Akihito curse as he leaned back on the seat and began drifting to sleep.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story