Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Replacement

by clueless

Akihito saves a friend from Asami's punishment.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 2716 words - Complete

?Blocked
Akihito gasped in shock when the picture finally came out on the photo paper.

"No. Fucking. Way," he hissed in disbelief.

"Yes. Fucking. Way." Tetsuo grinned so widely, his face looked like it almost split. He carefully fished the picture from the bowl of chemical carefully with a pinset.

"That's dangerous!" Akihito blurted, eyeing the picture of Asami whispering something in politician Ginpei's ear. "You can't keep them."

"Yes, I can. Besides, it's sold already." Tetsuo hung the picture with a clip. "It's going to be in tomorrow's newspaper, the headlines."

Akihito suddenly got a panic attack. "No, you don't know what you're dealing with."

"What's up, Akihito-kun?" snapped Tetsuo, who did not sound irritated at all at Akihito's crankiness. "Yeah, so I heard that this Asami Ryuuichi is a bad, bad person, who will not let his pictures taken for whatever reason. But I survive so far, so that means..."

They were startled by the sound of the front door slammed open. Tetsuo frowned. Akihito felt his heart sink.

"What the hell?" Tetsuo quickly walked out of the little makeshift dark room, Akihito followed at his heels. Tetsuo got as far as the living room before being tackled down to the floor by a large hand.

The owner of the hand, Asami's bulky bodyguard with the sunglasses, looked up at Akihito and smiled at him. Akihito was too panic to smile back. He plastered his back on the wall as if for cover. The other bodyguard walked past him towards the direction of the dark room. He did not even glance at Akihito, which was not a good sign in Akihito's opinion.

"No!" Tetsuo gritted his teeth. "You're trespassing my property! I will report you to the police!"

"Oh, that would be interesting. How do you explain to the police about taking illegal pictures and selling them to the press?" said the bodyguard.

"I'm paid to be in that event. It's up to me which pictures the newspapers can print."

"Certainly not this one," the blond bodyguard waved Asami's picture at the door of the dark room. He tore the picture into two.

"Bastard!" Tetsuo screamed.

"Let him go!" Akihito finally found his voice to yell. "Let him go!"

The sunglassed bodyguard looked up at him. "Can't," he said. "Boss wants to meet him. Said that he wanted to teach this little prick a lesson himself."

And Akihito knew very well what kind of lesson Asami would teach Tetsuo.

"This was only his first time," snapped Akihito. "You won't do that anymore, will you, Tetsuo?"

"Like hell I won't!" Tetsuo spat.

"No. You won't do this anymore. Promise me. You don't want Asami to talk to you about this."

"What the hell is happening, Akihito? What's the fuss about this Asami guy? If he wants to talk to me, let him. I'll give him a piece of my mind too."

"Sorry, but we can't keep Boss waiting for too long." The sunglassed bodyguard yanked Tetsuo up by his collar.

"Let him go. Take me instead. I'll talk to Asami."

Now both bodyguards were exchanging looks, as if they were considering Akihito's offer. Akihito felt his heart was thumping like crazy, waiting for them to make the decision.

The blond bodyguard fished his cell phone out, and got Asami on the line. He spoke quickly, explaining the situation. When he finished, he told his friend, "Boss said to take them both."

And he grabbed the front of Akihito's shirt.

They tied Tetsuo and gagged him with a piece of cloth and covered his eyes with a blindfold, but they did not do anything to Akihito, as if they trusted that Akihito would not try anything. Akihito tried not to look at Tetsuo, who spent the short trip to wherever Asami was waiting for them struggling to free himself. Akihito sat hugging his bent up knees, looking out of the window.

They ended up in Asami's office in Club Sion, and only when they were inside that the blindfold was taken from Tetsuo's eyes. He scowled at Asami. Akihito could not bear to look at Asami's face.

Asami was angry. Very angry. Akihito could tell from Asami's eyes, although the man's expression stayed cold and calm. Plus Asami already had his jacket and tie taken off, his sleeves rolled to his elbows. He was up to something. Akihito knew what it was. He would not let Asami do that to Tetsuo.

"So you're going to take his place?" asked Asami, glaring at him, ignoring Tetsuo.

"Yes!" Akihito blurted.

"Very well," said Asami as he crushed his cigarette in an ashtray on his desk. "Take him out." He gestured at Tetsuo to his bodyguards. "We'll take care of him later."

"No, no, no!" Akihito almost screamed. "Promise me you won't do anything to him. I'll do everything you want to do to me."

"Personally, I'm touched by how much you care about your friend," said Asami. "But he has to learn his lesson."

"He will not do that anymore. He will not take your pictures without permission anymore, and he will not sell them to the newspaper anymore. I promise you that. You won't do that anymore, right? Tetsuo?"

Tetsuo only glared at him in irritation.

"And if you catch Tetsuo do that again, I'll take all the consequences," Akihito added quickly.

"What a good friend you have, Tetsuo," said Asami in a mocking tone. "You don't want anything bad to happen to him, right? Especially because he saves your ass this time."

Akihito was sure that if Tetsuo were not gagged, he would spit at Asami.

Asami made a waving gesture with his hand, and his bodyguards dragged Tetsuo out of the office. Asami followed them to lock the door.

"Now, let's start," he said as he walked to the sofa. "And don't you dare telling me to stop."

Asami sat down, spreading his knees. "Strip," he said without looking at Akihito.

Akihito balled his fists at the command. Mixed feelings attacked him like a huge wave. Of course, he already knew that this was what Asami was going to do. He did it once to Akihito, in a much, much worse manner. Why did he expect Asami not to do it to Tesuo too?

Anyway, Tetsuo was not here, and perhaps that was a good thing. He had taken Tetsuo's place to suffer whatever consequences arising from illegally taking Asami's pictures. Besides, it was not like he had never done it with Asami before.

"I don't have much time," snapped Asami. "Come here already."

"Yes," hissed Akihito as he toed his sneakers off.

He took off his clothes one by one as he walked to Asami. First his jacket, then his t-shirt. He undid the buckle of his belt in front of Asami, with Asami watching him from a relaxed position, leaning back at the sofa, steam of smokes escaping his lips as he was smoking. That look gave Akihito goosebumps on his stomach. His fingers trembled, making a simple task like taking his belt off a difficult task to carry out. However, at the long last, the belt came off. Akihito was throbbing beneath his navel as he began working on the button and zipper of his jeans.

As he pushed his jeans and briefs down, Akihito found that he was hardening between his legs. That was embarrassing, however, as usual, he could never control his body's reaction whenever he was near Asami. Asami did not say anything, although Akihito was certain one hundred percent that the man noticed it very clearly. Asami put his cigarette on the ashtray on the side table, and reached to pull the belt out of his jeans.

"Turn around," he said.

Akihito obeyed, and as he did so, he bent his arms behind his back, putting his wrists together. Asami secured them with the belt. His belt.

"Turn around," Asami ordered again. "On your knees."

As Akihito turned around, he saw Asami pop the buttons of his shirt open. Once everything was off, Asami shifted the opening aside, exposing broad chest and well-toned abs. Staying calm, Akihito lowered to the floor, his eyes came to the same level with Asami's crotch.

He watched as Asami unbuckle his belt and pulled the zipper down. He felt a little relief as Asami took his cock out. Akihito shifted closer forward, and Asami did not have to issue another command. He bent his head down and took Asami's cock inside his mouth. He closed his eyes as he began sucking gently and massaging the shaft with his tongue. Asami slipped his fingers into his hair, toying with the strands, making sure that Akihito would not lift his head until he was told to.

Not that Akihito was planning on stopping very soon. He knew that he could do this forever. It always excited him to feel Asami getting hard inside his mouth, under the mercy of his tongue. Having done this to Asami countless times, Akihito knew just exactly what to do to arouse the flesh. He did not even have a gagging reflex anymore, the head of the penis slid smoothly as the shaft was getting longer and longer. He pulled back a bit only to lap and taste the precome with his tongue.

Asami tugged onto his hair, lifting his head up. Akihito opened his eyes, looking up at Asami, who still treated him with that cold look. He licked his lips, savoring the taste of Asami's essence.

Asami pulled him up to sit on the man's lap, and as he moved, Akihito felt that he had gotten as hard as Asami. When did that happen, when did exactly he get hard, Akihito did not want to know. He kept his eyes on Asami's, ignoring the feel of his erection bobbing hard against his thigh, ignoring how good it was when he finally settled on Asami's lap, and their genitals pressed on each other.

Asami put one palm on Akihito's cheek. Amusement was flickering in his eyes although he did not smile.

"You do this because you can't let Tetsuo have this, right?" Asami said.

Akihito widened his eyes. "No!" he blurted a little too quickly. "I just don't want my friend to suffer the same fate."

Asami snorted. "You're not good in lying," he said. "You can't have me touching Tetsuo, that's the truth."

Akihito felt his stomach churn at Asami's words. Was that really his reason not to let Asami punishing Tetsuo? "Like I can tell you not to touch anyone else," he still spoke back. "Like I care whether you touch anyone else."

Asami tilted his head, now smirking faintly. "But you care. You're like a tiger. A male tiger won't let another male to enter his territory."

"Speak to yourself,' Akihito snapped. "You're the one getting head over heels when Feilong... AAAAAAWWWW!!!!"

After that loud groan, Akihito bit his lower lips, trying to pull himself together as Asami stroked him none to gently. He squirmed and winced, and he bucked on Asami's lap, but he tried not to make any more sounds. Tetsuo might still be outside. Akihito did not want Tetsuo to know what kind of punishment his friend would be getting from Asami, should Akihito not take his place.

"Besides, you enjoy this so much," Asami spoke slowly, his voice deep and dangerous. "You can't bear sharing this with anyone else."

Akihito gritted his teeth. He did not want Asami to talk. It was distracting him, while he was making his best effort to contain the pleasure being pumped into his body mercilessly.

Asami ran his thumb across Akihito's little slit, and Akihito jolted, screaming loudly. He thought he came, but he did not. He batted his eyelids when he looked down and saw Asami's thumb was pressing below the head of his erection to prevent him from coming.

"You're getting better, Akihito," whispered Asami, his lips grazing across Akihito's earlobe, followed by his tongue digging into Akihito's ear. "The first time, you could not stop it at all. I'm so proud of you."

"Asami... Asami...," Akihito stammered when he had found his breath again. He was still panting heavily, but he did his best to put words together. "Please... please... stop... speaking... fffuuuck meee... now..."

"Why, Akihito? So soon? Don't you want to know what I was going to do to Tetsuo should you not take over his place?"

Akihito bit his lower lips, trying hard not to imagine Tetsuo in his place right now. "I... I knew already..."

"Really? Am I that predictable?" teased Asami.

If Asami did not have his fingers wrapped around his throbbing shaft loosely, Akihito would love to rub that angry erection of his against Asami's. Gods, he needed more intense contact. He wanted to come. Badly.

"Perhaps it is a good idea to let Tetsuo take my pictures, and have you take his punishment. Then I don't have to force you to have sex with me," Asami continued, his fingers began sliding across Akihito's erection again, still loosely.

"Asami... oh gods, please Asami...," He was going insane from the way Asami was treating him. He needed Asami to squeeze him harder.

"Although I don't remember having to force you to have sex with me lately," Asami added. "You always come to me willingly, as if you want to make sure that I get my dose of sex and don't have to look somewhere else."

Akihito barely noticed that Asami was talking about. His eyes were fixated on Asami's hand doing his erection slowly, wishing him to go faster.

"Right, Akihito?" Asami stopped stroking. Akihito growled in frustration.

Asami took Akihito's face in both hands, forcing Akihito to look at him. "Right, Akihito?" he repeated.

"Yes, Asami, yes," Akihito wailed. Whatever to stop Asami from speaking.

Asami twitched his lips into a little smile. "Little slut," he hissed, and pulled Akihito into a kiss.

And Akihito swooped in and clamped Asami's tongue between his lips. He sucked the flesh greedily, having a good imagination of having Asami's cock inside him, the way the man's tongue now penetrating his wet cavern. He rocked his hips against Asami, finally getting to rub their erections together. He wanted to lift his hips and sit down on Asami's hard on right now, right now...

Asami broke the kiss and smirked at him again. "Say 'fuck me' again," he said.

"Asami, fuck me... please...," Akihito quickly obeyed. His self-control was shattering like a glass hitting marble floor.

Asami flipped him around and released the belt from around his wrists. Akihito grabbed Asami's hair for support as the man fucked him with fingers, slicked with Akihito's precome. Akihito spread his legs really wide, exposing himself to Asami and his office. He moaned at the top of his lungs when Asami lightly smacked his quivering erection.

The best part came next when Asami entered him slowly, languorously, inch by glorious inch. Akihito turned his head to kiss Asami, securing the man's head with a tighter grip on his hair. He refused to break it even as Asami began stroking him at the same time he was moving his hips.

It was to Akihito's relief that after a long foreplay, Asami did not end it up too quickly, and that he could hold on no matter what Asami did to him. Asami changed position several times, and Akihito came when he was riding Asami, straddling his abs, his seeds splashing all over Asami's chest.

"Like a tiger marking his territory," mocked Asami after he granted Akihito with his own orgasm.

"Sorry," Akihito murmured, extending his hand to wipe his semen from Asami's skin. Asami swatted his hand. He ran his own palm over his chest, wetting his fingers with the sticky fluid and brought them to his mouth to lick as if it was delicious dessert.

Akihito fell on Asami, his cheek met the broad chest where he could feel the heartbeat and the breathing.

"By the way, Akihito," said Asami as he stroked Akihito's hair. "Do you still want to know what I was going to do to Tetsuo?"

Akihito did not care anymore. He knew that Asami was his, and that was all that mattered right now.

Besides, he needed to dose off.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story