Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Sincerely yours

by clueless

It's Akihito's birthday and Asami offered to buy him a gift.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 2893 words - Complete

?Blocked
Akihito was woken up by the ringing of his cell phone. Cursing, he fumbled for the little device sitting on the nightstand. He did not even bother to check the display screen, he just pressed the green button and mumbled, "Hello?"

"Happy birthday, Akihito."

Naturally, Asami's voice made him jump, not only because he did not expect to hear the man very early in the morning like this, but also because he did not believe that Asami actually wished him a happy birthday. How did Asami know about his birthday anyway?

"What do you want?" Akihito snapped, feeling somehow a bit upset, although he did not understand why.

"Why, Akihito? Did it surprise you so much that I actually know your birthday?" said Asami. "Well, I only wanted to wish you happy birthday. And since it's your special day, I want to offer to pay for anything you want to buy today - breakfast, lunch, dinner, clothes, camera, cell phone, whatever you want, wherever you want them from."

"Hell, no!" Akihito blurted.

"You should've taken the offer, Akihito," Asami continued. "I know you want a new camera. Or maybe you want a new cell phone, or a laptop. And I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to eat at least once at the Keio Plaza."

"Unfortunately, I'm not that cheap."

"Cheap? I'm not sure I understand what do you mean by that word."

"Asami, I know why you offered to buy me those things. You want me to return the favour with my body. Right? Well, your trick won't work today. I'm not in the mood to be your toy boy today."

Asami laughed softly, and Akihito felt like a giant hand squeezed his heart.

"Akihito, when will you learn? I never have to buy my way to sex you up. I'll just send my bodyguards to get you. Besides, if I remember correctly, lately, you're the one who offers yourself to me."

Akihito scowled, knowing very well that Asami was so right.

"The offer stands for twenty four hours, starting now," said Asami. "I suggest you take it up."

"No, thanks."

"Just call me whenever you make up your mind."

"No! You can keep your frigging money!"

"Bye, Akihito."

And the call ended.

Tossing his cell phone to the bed, Akihito slammed his head on the pillow, sighing heavily. Gods, he hated Asami and his arrogance. Akihito really did not believe that Asami made the offer out of sincerity, with no string attached.

His cell phone rang again, and this time, Akihito checked the screen, because if it was Asami, he would not take it. It was Kou.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Three different voices attacked his ear as soon as he opened the connection. Akihito scowled again.

"What?" he snapped at his friends, but playfully. "Are you going to blindfold me and take me to Club Sion again today?"

They laughed together.

"Unfortunately, Aki-chan," said Yoshida. "We're pretty broke today that we can only take you to McDonalds for lunch."

McDonalds did not sound right, after he had just turned down the offer to have lunch of the lifetime at the Keio Plaza, but he agreed anyway. He had a photo session at ten o'clock, and they promised to meet in Takashimaya at noon.

It was only eight thirty, but Akihito decided that he should start if he did not want to be late for the photo session. He quickly showered, got dressed, and hit the road. He bought a piece of bread and a can of hot latte for breakfast on his way to the subway station, eating and drinking inside the crammed subway, thinking that he could be having a lavish breakfast right now should he take Asami's offer. Akihito laughed at himself, chasing the thought away.

Akihito was walking at the subway station, towards the exit, when he caught sight of a westerner carrying a Canon EOS 5D on his shoulder, and he smiled. He always dreamed that one day, one day he could save enough money to buy a cutting edge camera like that. Or a vintage one.

But maybe he did not have to wait for one day. He wondered if Asami's offer covered such thing like Canon EOS 5D. Or perhaps Asami had no idea on how expensive was that camera. Or perhaps Asami did know, that was why he said that Akihito could have anything he wanted today.

Or maybe...

His cell phone went off, saving him from dangerous thoughts. He automatically reached for the device while keeping on walking. It was Detective Sato. He was asking whether Akihito could stop by his office this afternoon when someone bumped into Akihito from behind and the cell phone slipped from Akihito's hand.

And fell to the hard floor.

And cracked as it hit the floor.

The person who bumped into Akihito yelped and quickly bowed, muttering "I'm sorry" repeatedly to Akihito.

Akihito was too shocked to bow back. He stared at the remains of his cell phone in disbelief.

His cell phone.

His beloved cell phone.

"Here is my card." The man handed him his name card. "Please give me a call this afternoon. I'll buy you a new one. I have a meeting this morning."

Akihito took a deep breath. He shrugged. "It's okay," he murmured.

"No. I'll replace it. Really. Please accept it."

"I'll manage." Akihito forced a smile. "Don't worry about it."

"Please, please, give me a call." The man slapped his name card on Akihito's palm. "I'm sorry. I'm running late for my meeting."

Then the man ran to the gate, leaving a dumbstruck Akihito.

It took Akihito sometime to recover. He picked the ruins of his cell phone and shoved them into his backpack, then he continued walking.

He arrived that the photo session venue only to be informed that the session was cancelled because the model had to attend a family emergency in Kyoto. "We tried to call you, but you didn't answer," said the woman from the magazine.

"My cell phone broke," Akihito explained.

The woman looked at him with a saddened look. Akihito again forced a smile to convince her that it was really not a big deal.

Having nothing else to do, Akihito went straight to Takashimaya. He decided that he'd spend his time looking at shops there while waiting to meet his friends, maybe looking at cell phones and decided what he was going to buy although he did not have the money right then. At least, if he knew what he wanted, he could start saving. He did not feel like calling the man who caused his cell phone to break and asking him to pay for it.

Besides, he could always borrow some money from Asami. Yes, he'd borrow some money and return it when his saving was enough. He would not have Asami pay for the cell phone.

But then, Asami would insist. And he would end up having sex with Asami because he took the gift.

No way in hell.

Akihito stopped walking to take a deep breath and cleared his mind. He looked inside the window display and saw a shiny black suit. He lifted his head to read the name of the shop. Marks and Spencer.

He needed a new suit too.

And a pair of leather shoes to go with the suit.

He quickly walked away.

As if it had been decided that that day was not his lucky day, he did not get to meet his friends. He vividly remembered Kou asking him to meet them in front of a coffee shop, but he waited and waited, and they never showed up. He walked around the mall once, twice, in the hope that he would see them somehow, but he did not. He ended up eating ramen alone for lunch.

After that, he went to Detective Sato's office. He was not surprised to find Sato's gloomy face.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I did try to call," said the detective. "I needed you earlier, but I could not contact you, so I called Toshiro. I'm really sorry."

Akihito shrugged. "That's okay."

"Get a new cell phone, will you?" said Sato. "If you need money, I'll lend you some."

Akihito shook his head. "I'll manage."

When he walked out of the police office, he went to the nearest public phone. He was not sure if he could get Asami at Club Sion through the operator, or whether Asami was at Club Sion at all, but he decided to give it a try.

One hour later Akihito was back in Takashimaya, having a mixed feeling as he watched Asami getting out of his car. At the end he had to run to the man again for help. He felt like signing an agreement with the devil when he told Asami that he needed a new cell phone right away.

"Thanks for coming," he said, approaching Asami. "I'll return the money as soon as I get them."

Asami only shrugged, he did not bother to take his cigarette out in order to speak.

They went to the electronic section of Takashimaya, and Akihito felt better instantly as if he was back to where he was supposed to be. He tried to focus on the cell phone he wanted to buy, but he could not help glancing at the stuff on display. Digital cameras, I-pods, PDA's, palmtops... He made a mental note on what to get next time he had spare money.

After he paid Asami back for the cell phone.

Gods, he could not even choose which cell phone he wanted. Everything looked shiny and cute and tempting. He carefully checked the prices, calculating his ability to save the money and how long he would be able to return the money to Asami. Which meant that he could not really get the fanciest ones because they tended to be very expensive, and he did not feel like to be indebted for more than two or three months. Besides, he only needed to be able to receive calls, make calls, and send and receive text messages. And he could use one with camera, but he did not need the very good one.

But the Nokia Communicator was so shiny, and he knew that if he voluntarily saved money, he would never get around to buy it. Something always came up that he would have to use the money. If he used Asami's money now, at least he had a good reason to try harder.

He made up his mind.

"Let me see that one," said Asami, pointing at the Nokia Communicator before Akihito even managed to speak to the girl behind the counter.

The girl quickly retrieved the cell phone from the display case. She explained its features to Asami, and the more she talked, the more Akihito felt that he could not live without having that one.

"You like this?" Asami turned to Akihito, who was staring at the cell phone like a kid expecting to be given a candy.

"Ummm... yeah... but... "

"I'll take this one," said Asami to the girl.

"Asami, I will never be able to pay it back!" Akihito blurted.

Asami shot him a cold glare, shrinking Akihito's guts. "It's a gift. I never said anything about you having to pay me back."

"But that's expensive. I can't..."

"Can I help you paying for this to the cashier?" asked the girl, interrupting them. Asami nodded, fishing out his wallet from his jacket and removed a platinum credit card to hand to the girl. "Please excuse me for one moment."

Akihito looked away. Part of his brain was screaming in joy. He's got a Nokia Communicator. Wait until his friends saw this. Another part of his brain...

"Thankyou for shopping with us." The girl's voice again distracted him, and he glanced, right when the girl handed Asami a little bag with the nicely wrapped cell phone inside it.

"Thankyou for your help," said Asami.

The girl bowed, smiling, and Asami gave Akihito the bag.

"Thankyou," Akihito murmured, taking the bag.

"I'll drop you to your place," said Asami as he walked past Akihito.

Akihito took a deep breath, not exactly sighing. There was no more doubt that Asami wanted his body in place of the gift.

He followed Asami obediently.

They drove to his apartment in without exchanging words between them. Asami was busy talking to his cell phone as usual. Akihito was feeling the weight of the new cell phone on his lap. The glass partition was up, separating them from the two bodyguards at the front seat, but Asami had not tried anything. Yet.

Still had not until the car pulled up in front of the apartment building. Asami ended his conversation and pocketed his cell phone. Akihito turned to look at him. Asami returned the stare.

"Well?" Akihito tilted his head.

"Well what?"

"Aren't you gonna come with me to the apartment?"

Asami chuckled. "What for?"

"You bought me an expensive gift. You want me to believe that you don't want anything in return?"

Asami laughed softly. "Akihito, what's wrong with buying you a gift once in a while?"

"Nothing's wrong. But don't tell me that you don't wanna fuck me right now. You came, right? You must want to fuck me. The gift is only an excuse."

Asami squinted his eyes, his expression turned cold. He leaned closer to Akihito and spoke in his most dangerous tone, "Oh yes, Akihito. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk for one week. But then, you will think that I fuck you because I buy you a gift and I don't want to do that."

Akihito forced himself to look at Asami square in the eyes. "I'll do that," he said after several seconds.

Asami laughed again. "Of course, you'll do that. Because if you won't, I'll make you. But, do you want it?"

Akihito blinked. But he still had his eyes on Asami's, trying to find the right answer. Did he want it? Did he really want it?

At the end, he said, "Does it matter?"

Asami twitched his lips into his trademark half smile. He said, "Yes, Akihito, you're right. It does not matter." Then he pressed the button to lower the glass partition. "Park the car, I'll be at Akihito's place for a while."

As they rode the elevator together, Akihito tried to convince himself that he did not once again fall into the trap Asami set for him. But then, Asami did not need to set a trap to have him. Asami needed only to find where he was. Akihito felt like he made assumptions again on the whole thing, but he could not get his brain to think straight.

Not when his right hand was heavy with the Nokia Communicator bag.

Why couldn't he stop denying the fact that his fate was etched on Asami's forever? It was not like there was anything he could do about it. After all he enjoyed the sex as much as Asami. Or perhaps, more.

His apartment was a total mess, but he quickly tidied up the bed a bit, folding his blankets, picking his clothes and putting them in the hamper, along with the clothes he wore. He pulled bed sheet as best as he could, as if that was utterly necessary. They were going to mess it up a few seconds later anyway. Akihito never kept any lube inside the apartment, but he still had half a bottle of body lotion and he decided that it would be enough. If it was not sufficient, then he had just to suffer it. Served him right for... for... whatever.

Then he helped Asami taking the man's clothes off. He kissed Asami on the lips as he unbuttoned Asami's shirt. Then he kissed his way down Asami's body as he worked on the belt and the pants, and finally, as he pulled the pants down, he spent some time worshipping Asami's cock with his mouth. Asami smelled nice, always smelled nice, a mixture of masculine perfume, tobacco, and musky scent, clean and arousing and intoxicating.

"I'll be good today," said Asami, his fingers massaging Akihito's scalp, almost making Akihito purr. "I won't fuck you too hard, unless you want it."

Akihito nodded, swallowing Asami's precome down his throat.

When Asami was ready, they moved to the bed. Akihito placed his back on the mattress, but Asami pulled him by his arm. The man instead put his back on the bed and set Akihito to sit on his abs.

"Here is your other gift," he said as he stroked Akihito's thighs gently. "Enjoy my body as you wish, only for today."

Akihito stared down at Asami, not believing a single word Asami said. However, since Asami had said it, maybe he meant it.

And there was actually one thing Akihito wanted to do right then.

He reached for the body lotion bottle, leaning down on Asami. "Can you fuck me in a position where we both can see outside the window? The sky looks very beautiful today."

Asami smiled. "Believe me, Akihito, once I'm inside you, you won't care about the sky anymore."

"Convince me then," Akihito said as he thrust the lotion bottle into Asami's hand.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story