Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Some like it hot

by clueless

When the heat was on and the AC was broken, Akihito had no choice but to ask for help.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 1581 words - Complete

?Blocked
When the heat was on and the AC broke, as well as his saving account, and he had nothing to do, Akihito had no choice but spending time lying on the floor with only his briefs on, fanning his face with folded newspaper because he could not find his paper fan and he had no electric fan, feeling miserable, wishing the floor was concrete or ceramic tiles instead of wood panels which was good during colder days such as fall and winter, but was a complete torture during hot days like this, thinking that perhaps he should just call Asami and see if he could use the man's lush, air-conditioned apartment for a few hours nap, until the sun went down and it was not so hot anymore.

But of course, such thought as dangerous, for he would end up having to have sex with Asami, which was not so bad actually if Asami did not have funny ideas for the sex, but then, the man was anything but predictable. Besides, why did he have to run to Asami whenever he needed a favour? It was not like Asami was going to let him enter his property unguarded...

Hell, he could send a bodyguard with Akihito if he did not trust Akihito would not steal one of his precious paintings from the walls.

Akihito fanned his face harder to chase the thoughts away.

Another choice would be to hang around at the mall or the game arcade, however, when he was as broke as the AC like this, he could not trust himself to hang around the mall or game arcade without spending money unnecessarily.

He started to curse the big difference of his luck and Asami's and bitch about how unfair it was that Asami had to live in a very comfortable place, which did not get affected by anything, except earthquake, and he had to live in a rat hole like this.

His own fault. He refused Asami's offer to buy him a better apartment.

Like hell he would take the offer.

All he needed was a few hours inside a room with a full-blasted air-conditioning, to cool down his skin and his head. But he would not sell his soul to the devil just to get that little comfort.

But then...

Maybe a little sex would not hurt in exchange to a little comfort.

Just pray that Asami was not in his playful mood today. Or in any mood at all.

He reached for his cell phone lying under the table, and pressed Asami's number. As soon as Asami picked it up, he blurted, "Asami, I'm sorry, but I'm so hot... I just need a few hours... can I come to your apartment? Please?"

*

One hour later, he was in the luxury of Asami's apartment. He was a bit surprised to see that Asami was not there, the building manager met him at the lobby and got him in, but then it was still afternoon. Asami must have been busy somewhere, if not in Club Sion, and actually, it surprised him more that Asami granted him his wish. However, Asami's whereabouts and the reason to let him into the apartment were the least of his problem. What mattered then was that he did not have to suffer the unbearable heat outside anymore. And Asami's bed beat any kind of floors, or beds. As soon as he was inside, Akihito stripped back to his briefs as he walked to the bedroom, turned on the AC, and threw himself into the cloudlike, cool bed.

The bliss, he grinned to the pillow as he hugged it tightly.

He was still delving in the bliss of coolness when he heard the sound of the door being opened and closed. He did not bother to leave the bed, because he knew exactly that it was none other than Asami.

He did not even bother to turn around when he heard Asami's voice, "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Somehow that statement confused Akihito, but he could not point why. His brain must have melted with the heat. He only mumbled, "That's okay."

Some moments later, the bed sank with Asami's weight as the man climbed onto it. Asami crawled as he said, "I didn't know why didn't you just come to my office at Club Sion, and had to do this in my apartment? It's a bitch to beat the traffic at this hour, you know."

Akihito thought, why would he want to take a nap in Asami's office at Club Sion? Granted it was as cool as this apartment, but he did not think he could take a nap while other people were working around him. However, when Asami ended up the words by biting on his earlobe fondly, Akihito's brain got to work. But it was too let to fight back, as he had Asami's full weight on his back, pinning him on the bed. Akihito grunted at the feel of a hard bulge on his ass.

"Asami, Asami...," he tried to speak, which suddenly became a difficult task as Asami's fingers had found his nipples and were now playing with them. "You got it wrong. I didn't..."

"Which part did I get it wrong?" asked Asami. He had released the delicious soft bone and was now running his tongue along Akihito's back. Very slowly. "I clearly heard you said that you're hot."

Akihito moaned, a mixture of pleasure and devastation at knowing once again that he had given Asami the wrong impression.

"I mean... I mean... ah... Asami...," he whimpered as Asami pulled down his briefs to get access to his ass. What was he going to say anyway?

"Mmmm," Asami purred like a big, happy cat, kissing Akihito's ass one by one. "But I think you made the right choice. It's better like this. I won't be able to do anything like this in the office."

"Asami... Asami... look... stop..." Akihito breathed desperately, a simple task which had become very difficult to carry out with Asami sliding his tongue along the cleft between his butt. "Listen... listen... aaaaaaaa..." He moaned to the pillow as Asami touched his hole with the tip of his tongue. "Asamiiii..."

Asami lifted his head, and his entire body. Akihito did not dare turning around. He did not dare seeing Asami's face, although he could very well imagine the lust flaming in Asami's eyes. He did not dare showing his face to Asami, because it would be too embarrassing to let the man know that the brief rimming aroused him in a very big way.

"Akihito," Asami said as he gently rolled Akihito around by his shoulder. "You should stop trying to speak during sex. You're not good at it."

Akihito inhaled deeply, trying not to look at Asami, although he also refused to shut his eyes. But after a while, he gave up. He looked directly into Asami's eyes. It was a better choice. That or he'd end up staring at Asami's body, as the man straddled his stomach, and he would not be able to look away from that delicious looking hard-on.

Asami leaned down, as if he was going to kiss Akihito, and Akihito automatically parted his lips in anticipation to receive Asami's tongue, but Asami stopped short, his lips hovering a few millimeters from Akihito's lips. Akihito swallowed hard, trying hard not to stick his tongue out to wipe his dry lips. Or Asami's. What was happening here? He came here to seek coolness, yet, right then, he felt like his body was on fire. "But I love your spontanity," Asami started to speak again, his voice reminding Akihito of a piece of pudding, soft and cool and sweet and..., "and your creativity. Perhaps we should do this more often."

Akihito shut his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again, he blurted, "Asami, stoptalkingandjustfuckingfuckme!"

Asami smirked faintly and plastered his lips on Akihito's.

*

The sun finally set and it did not look so hot anymore outside as the cloud and sky were darkening. Somehow the sight gave Akihito a relief. He felt so hot right then, despite of the fact that the AC was in full blast. He was sticky with sweat. The heat even prevented him from breathing normally, he had to inhale and exhale deeply to bring oxygen into his lungs.

Or perhaps it was exhaustion from having some rounds of sex.

Next to him, Asami was watching him breath with amusement flickering in his eyes.

"Goddamnit, Asami, I came here for a few hours of nap," Akihito said finally, gritting his teeth.

"You should've said so," said Asami. "Then maybe I wouldn't disturb you."

"You should stop making assumptions on what people say," Akihito snapped. "If you are not clear of what they mean, you should've asked."

Asami smirked. "I never made wrong assumptions. I heard what you said very clearly."

Akihito pouted.

"Besides, even if I didn't think what I thought you said, what do you think I would do if I ever found you napping in my bed practically naked like that?" asked Asami.

Akihito exhaled sharply, feeling upset from knowing that he would never win against Asami.

"You look like you could use a long bath," said Asami. "Me too."

Akihito shot Asami his dirtiest glare, but again, Asami only twitched his lips into the half-smile that Akihito hated so much. Then he climbed out of the bed, dragging Akihito with him.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story