Categories > Original > Romance

True

by nana_amuro

True love shouldn't ever have to hurt. Zeke is young and inexperienced and he ends up falling for a man that could changehis way of life forever.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-23 - 8652 words - Complete

?Blocked



True by Zina Hutton
The first of many connected stories

"You're really cute," I looked up from my third latte of the morning straight into a pair of eyes the color of the clear skies outside,"I noticed you sitting here all by yourself and I just knew that I had to come over and talk to you." I blushed as the owner of those eyes pulled a chair up to my well lit corner in the front of the Café without waiting for me to say anything. When I'm nervous, I tend to accidentally hurt myself and this time was no different. I choked as a sip of my coffee went down the wrong tube. Thankfully the guy had more patience than my friends usually do and he smiled understandingly down at me. Of course I ended up blushing again and ducked my head as I felt my face heat up. While I was occupied with not fainting dead away like some vapid female character in a lame romance novel, he signaled a waiter over. The waiter just happened to be one of my most overprotective friends.
"Welcome to the Café. Today's special is salmon sukiyaki. But that's not what you want so quit wasting my time and tell me what you want to eat." My best friends Carey and Sean work at the Café and they've been the only reason why I even leave my apartment, classes notwithstanding. Carey is pale skinned and vaguely Italian looking even though he claims to be Mexican. His mother owns the Café so he was pretty much guaranteed a job there from before he was born. Sean came from New York with his boyfriend Connor's band and he has a hard time getting used to the warm temperatures here in Cali. They both were standing over my table with seriously mistrusting looks in their eyes as they watched the guy sitting across from me.
He ignored them easy enough, and smiled at me,"My name is Yuki Valentine. What's yours?" I blushed again but managed to look Yuki in the eyes as I answered. "I-I'm Izumi Fumiya." I felt like such a twit for blushing and stuttering so much in front of a guy but all of my worrying was for naught as Yuki declared my blushes to be the hottest thing that he's seen in a long time. Sean and Carey chose that moment to introduce themselves as well and they loudly exclaimed that if Yuki held any strange intentions towards me, they would take out a hit on him. I giggled nervously, knowing that my best friends had the connections to make that threat come true.
"Guys be nice," I pleaded,"I know why you guys are so upset but I'm a big boy. I can handle myself just fine." Carey frowned and gave Sean one of those glances that plainly said that they should leave me alone. They were thinking about my last boyfriend Nicholas and of how my naivety was rudely stripped away by him. But I'm fine now. I've been to therapy and I've prayed about it in church. They shouldn't worry so much about me. But they always do. "Fine Izzy,"Sean snarled,"lunch is on the house and the only reason why we're not castrating your new friend right now is because if you try anything with Izzy," He paused for effect,"We'll know."
By now, any normal guy would have wet his pants by now and would have run away screaming. Thankfully, Yuki was no ordinary guy. He smiled kindly at me and rested his hand on my own,"Since your friends have given us their blessing, would you like to do something later on?" He sounded hopeful and I bit my lip nervously trying to remember if I had work tonight. I work at a bar close to the Café and my boss Schu only lets me work there providing that I come to work on time and that I don't drink. I'm only nineteen so if anyone from the government decides to make a big stink about me using the stuff that I sell, Schu might get deported. I wouldn't do that to a friend. And I don't drink in the first place.
"I think that I might have to work tonight" I said softly,"my boss would be pissed if I didn't show up. After all, I run the bar while he studies for tests." I swore that Yuki would have gotten upset or angry when he heard my polite decline but I had no need to worry. "Where do you work?" he asked softly,"Maybe I can stop by later." I smiled shyly and nodded as Yuki's smile became even brighter than it was before. At that moment, Carey and Sean returned from the kitchen bearing huge trays of food and drinks for us. "Here you go Izzy," Carey was smiling slightly, a welcome contrast to Sean's paint peeling death glare,"The moms made your favorite steak dish when she saw you and your new boy toy here." I take back the welcome contrast part.
I used to be a vegetarian back when I lived with my grandmother in Japan. We used to eat healthy foods like tofu and souba noodles, maybe a fancy sushi dinner if things were really good. We weren't poor, but we didn't want to live rich and die choking to death on excess. The first thing that I did upon moving to California after getting my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice was to go out and buy the most expensive steak dinner that I could afford. Carey's mother knows about my little obsession so she always gives me the biggest sirloin steak that she can dip in batter and fry up with onions and a huge side of mashed potatoes. It comes as a surprise to my family and friends that I can eat so much food and never gain more than a pound or two. Needless to say that any guy that thinks that I'll be as feminine an eater as my looks is usually unpleasantly shocked.
"Wow,"Yuki murmured, barely eating his own food as he watched me tear into the steak with all of the grace and elegance of a seasoned predator,"I never really pictured you as a meat eater." I swallowed the piece of steak that I was chewing and reached for the now cold remains of my latte just in case something was stuck in my teeth. "I just got used to eating meat after moving out here and I guess I got a little bit carried away." From behind me, Carey snickered and said,"A little carried away? If that's a little, I'd hate to see you gorging yourself." I turned and gave Carey the best glare that I could manage before reaching for the steak sauce. I was determined to enjoy this free meal, even if I had to give them my best imitation of the Heero Yuy Glare that I picked up from watching Gundam Wing back in Japan.
Within moments, I had finished all of my food, I looked up to see Carey, Sean., and my twin brother Saix standing nearby with their heads close together mumbling obviously about the way Yuki would gaze rapturously at me and not shy away from the horrific way that I devoured part of a cow. Even Nicholas could stand to be around me when I went into 'Where's the beef?" mode. But he wasn't a very kind and understanding person in the first place so it doesn't really surprise me. He would have moments where he was so sickeningly attentive that it almost gave me cavities while at other times, he would toss me aside as casually as one would a piece of trash. From just being around Yuki for an hour, I could tell that he was nothing like Nicholas in looks or personality. In the middle of my musing, Saix turned to me and called, "Hey, Schu just called. He wants you to come over immediately, Setsu and Mika called in sick today and he'll pay you double if we do the opening number for tonight's show."
Saix and I aren't identical twins, I'm like the light to his darkness. I'm a platinum blond while Saix has hair the color of strong coffee. His eyes are are a darker shade of blue than my own and they're usually narrowed and suspicious. He chose to live here in Cali with our father and his stepwife than live with Granny and me in Japan. I can't blame him though, I hated having to learn Japanese and then had to relearn English later on. I smiled absently at my brother and then yelped as his words sunk in,"He wants me to WHAT?" More than anything, I hate dancing for people. Schu knows that and he really should stop trying to force me to dance in front of people. Saix smirked at me and turned to walk away,"Let's go little brother," I borrowed Schu's car and he might want it back before dark." I glared at my brother and then turned to smile at Yuki,"I work at the Koneko down on the Strip. Look for the huge copper fox and the Japanese screen. I'm usually at the bar so look for me there."
As I was leaving, Sean and Carey followed Saix and me out onto the sidewalk. They looked serious and way worried,"Why are you acting so friendly with this guy?" Carey asked,"didn't you learn your lesson from dating Nicholas?" Now, I'm not the kind of guy that gets angry easily, but I was so tired of having me so-called friends make me feel that since I had failed the dating game once,I would always pick the baddest losers possible. Ignoring them, I slid into the passenger seat of Schu's dark red Corvette, hoping that they would take the hint and leave me alone. Sadly, my friends aren't empathic enough to figure out when I don't want to be bothered and Sean took it upon himself to interrogate me some more. "Why would you waste your time on an obvious player like him?" But it was Saix that came to my rescue as I was about to shout at me overbearing friends by pulling the car away from the curb and shooting off in the direction of the Koneko.
I curled up in as tiny a ball as my seatbelt would allow and started to cry softly. I hated it, this feeling of helplessness and despair that I often get. As badly as Nicholas treated me, Carey and Sean had only good words for him until they found out how he really acted behind closed doors. Deep down inside,I knew what they were thinking. They thought that it was my fault, even if they wouldn't dare say it to my face, that Nicholas abused me because I was weak. That he cheated on me because I wouldn't play his games. They thought that he was good for me and then they were quite shocked to see the scars that he inflicted on my body. I guess that I have been reminiscing about my life with Nicholas a lot so any readers may be a little confused as to what's going on.
When I was fourteen years old, I moved back to America because Granny felt that I should finish school in America. I was tall for my race, but not for my age so everyone that I met classified me as an exotic creature. I had already completed an advanced high school program in Japan so when I came to the states, I was starting as a freshman in college. Everyone in all of my classes was taller then me and if I paused for one moment in the hallways between classes, there was a huge chance that I would get stepped on or something equally squicky. Nicholas was a student teacher in my psychology class and he often went out of his way to help me with assignments and projects for class. He was nineteen at the time and it seemed strange that a man of his age would be interested in a short and chubby fourteen year old boy like me.
One day after class, Nicholas invited me back to his house for dinner and a private study session. I used italics because that's just how his words sounded in my head, slanted and shifty. I was young, but so far from naive that I actually wanted to laugh at the oily tone in his voice. By that time, I was living with my father and Saix and I had already became fast friends with three guys in the school's karate club: Sean, Carey, and Micki. "I'm sorry sir, but I have something to do. Maybe some other time." I wanted to sound as though I was shyer than usual and I hoped that Nicholas couldn't sense how uncomfortable I was with him in such close proximity to me. He bought it though and left me alone.
Over the next few weeks, he tried to win his way into my heart and into my pants by bringing me pocky and manga. Finally, I accepted his offer to go and see a movie with him one evening. He was a perfect gentleman and by the end of our evening, he had managed to steal my first kiss. By then end of the month, we were a couple. That's when the abuse started. It started as simple things, a rough slap on the butt when I stood in front of the television and the punishment of isolation for cursing out loud. By the third week that we were a couple, Nicholas had no need to coddle me and make me feel as though he was causing me pain because he loved me. I stopped going out to places other than class and I drifted away from my friends. I had no energy and it was too much trouble for me to hide all of my cuts, bruises, and scars so I stopped tanning like I usually did in the summer. I even stopped eating up to the point where Nicholas would have to force me to eat instead of beating me.
The pain and abuse went on for an entire year. I was suicidal, anorexic, and in so much pain that I finally stopped attending classes altogether. I was barely seventy pounds and I was losing more and more weight each day. Nicholas' abuse continued, always physical or emotional yet never sexual. He would insult my body and make me feel as though I could do better. No we never had sex or made love. Nicholas made it crystal clear to me that my body disgusted him and that he had better means of entertainment to be found. I didn't mind at all, being alone gave me time to think and time to find where Nicholas had hidden my cell phone. I called Saix first and told him everything. I remember sobbing and begging him to come and get me.
Nicholas came home just as I was giving Saix his address and he beat me so badly that I lost consciousness. When I came to, I was chained to my bed and Nicholas was nowhere in sight. I was so desperate that I used my own fingernails to tear a long gash in each of my wrists. I must have lay there in a pool of my own blood for an hour at the most before Nicholas came in. He was furious of course, and hauled me into his car and drove me to the nearest hospital. He dropped me off in front of the emergency room of the hospital and left me standing shakily near the doors. I must have fainted because the next time I opened my eyes, I was of the receiving end of a major blood transplant. Of course I told the doctors about Nicholas, but since I had no real signs of trauma on my body besides my slit wrists,they were reluctant to believe me.
My father was called since I was only a fifteen year old. He was so disappointed in me, but I didn't really mind. This time, I was feeling pretty bad about myself right about then. Saix was beyond hysterical, sobbing everywhere and telling a cop in the hallway about how he had heard the slap that Nicholas had given me even though he was on the phone."Are you alright?" My dad is really not the emotional type but seeing him so angry really made me kinda happy to be his kid. "Nicholas did this to me." My dad knew about my relationship to an extent and he barely kept it a secret that didn't approve. That's why Nicholas made sure that I stopped talking to my dad after a few weeks of our relationship.
I started therapy the next year on Halloween.I would have gone sooner but I had classes to retake and a new apartment to find. I saw Nicholas all of the time after that, but he ignored me and paid all of his attention to Micki. He was his latest boyfriend. I tried to warn him, I really did, but he refused to listen to me until it was too late. Two years after I had been released from the hospital, Micki was found dead in Nicholas' apartment. He had committed suicide by overdosing on Tylenol. Since we were friends until Nicholas ruined everything, Carey, Sean, and I attended his funeral. I was so shocked to see Micki's body. The morgue attendants couldn't hide all of the bruises that covered Micki's face and hands.
Micki's mother Xien Li was there of course. She had flown all the way from China to bury her oldest son and she was beyond hysterical. The moment that she saw Nicholas standing over the casket, she moved toward him with a look of hatred on her face. As I headed over to stop her, I saw my father approaching Nicholas from another direction. His face screamed murder and I clutched at Xien's arm . "I don't think that you should be going over there anytime soon." Saix was standing off in the corner talking to Schu and Kitten who had come along as my escorts and since he wasn't making a move to help, neither would I. My father is a very tall man and at six feet three inches tall, almost everyone moves out of his way when they see him. Nicholas must have been very forgetful because he gave my dad a casual glance before turning away.
Dad grabbed Nicholas' collar and punched him hard in the stomach. "How dare a monster like you come to this place. It's your fault that the boy is dead." Nicholas smirked and once he recovered from the hard punch he started to laugh,"He was useful for a while, but he was obviously too weak to take it." My father punched his again and this time I heard the snap of bone and cartilage as his nose broke. I started crying and while my father was distracted, Nicholas punched him in the face and came over to me. "You're much taller than you were before and so very lovely." He murmured as he touched my lips with his hand. Saix growled loudly and grabbed Nicholas' shoulder in a painful viselike grip. "If you ever put your hands on my brother again.. I will kill you." Just for emphasis, he kneed Nicholas in the groin as hard as possible.
Xien Li watched all this with a small frown on her face. She hit the speed dial on her phone and started to bark orders in Mandarin. Within moments, the funeral parlor was swarming with tall Asian dudes in black suits that carried Nicholas away without a word to anyone. "Micki's father is the head of the Chinese mafia. He'll have a good time getting rid of the pond scum that killed our baby." I shivered and then yelped as one of the tall guys came back into the room. He bowed to Xien and then surprisingly, inclined his head in a friendly way towards me. "He will not be alive to do this again." He spoke in halting English and the way he gazed at me was quite hungry. I stepped close to Xien, still afraid of getting close to a man since the memory of Nicholas was still so near to me. "Back off Saki," she growled, putting her arm around my shoulder,"he's too young."
Saki smiled at me and then disappeared into the crowd of people that had formed around the funeral parlor. I saw him again later on in the year and we're now friends, dating on and off until he found his one true love. Xien and I have stayed close for all of the years leading up to my life now. She helped me with my studies and even helped me when I wanted to get an internship at the forensics lab here in LA. She was like a mother to me and I told her so frequently. Her son Fei Shen is like a brother to me and we've worked together at the Koneko since my 18th birthday . Life was alright now, and I could look at myself without flinching. But as you may have guessed, I have my moments of insecurity and paranoia. I can't change that about myself and it hurts the people around me to see me like that. But I've been in therapy again so I feel like I will be able to handle my emotions better.
Anyway, Saix and I pulled up to the Koneko and were instantly tackled by Kitten Crawford, the club DJ. Kitten is tall and exotic looking, with long blond hair and silver eyes. He has more issues than I do, but that all stems from the fact that he's in love with Schu. Kitten's father Damien is one of the most respected men in America. He ran for president a while back, but then his wife was diagnosed with cancer and he dropped out of the race to spend the last days of her life together. He's a strict man and it came as a shock to him when Kitten dropped out of college to work at the Koneko. Kitten fell in love with Schu at first sight and even though he knows that Schu would be interested in a long term relationship, he doesn't want to get too attached. It's strange, how the two men acted around each other.
"Schu said that you need to get dressed ASAP, there are tons of customers waiting for the dance to start. " Kitten was dressed in jeans and a white stretchy tee and his hair was pulled back. I blushed and climbed out of the car, making my way into the Koneko by way of a back entrance. I dressed quickly, pulling on a pair of leather pants and a tank top as the the first strains of Pat Benatar's song "Love Is A Battlefield" started to play. At the start of my dance, I pressed my body close to Saix's and rolled my hips. The audience was made up mostly of middle aged women and a few college students and they were totally loving the idea of watching Saix and I dance like that. One of the Filipino boys sidled up behind me and kissed the side of my neck. I literally tossed him clean off of the stage. I hate it when people get behind me and invade my personal space like he did unless we're really close.
No one really got fussed, by now they were used to my mood swings. At one point, I looked up from Saix's throat to see Yuki grinning at me while he sipped a cocktail. It was kinda sweet the way he held my gaze and didn't leer too much when Saix took my shirt off using his teeth. To be perfectly honest, I started to get a little too far into Saix's dance as I imagined that it was Yuki's teeth scraping over my skin. My brother didn't mind and once he saw Yuki, he started to play with the zipper of my jeans. It's like a peep show at the Koneko, never going too far. Saix licked the side of my neck as he tugged down my pants. "Your blond seems to like watching us dance." His voice was hoarse and I could feel his erection pressing into my hip.
Now I'm not one for incest, but when I felt Saix's rough tongue teasing my throat, I arched against his body helplessly, guiding his hand to my crotch. But he pulled away and pushed me in the direction of the dressing rooms. I looked back at Yuki and motioned for Schu to lead Yuki into the back room. Saix's girlfriend Lola was already waiting backstage with her camera in hand to take a picture of us before we changed into our regular clothes. It's another Koneko tradition, after every dance or show, a photo is taken and posted on the wall in the dressing room. Lola was really sweet about Saix molesting me and pushed and pulled our limbs into a really cute pose. "Next time Schu needs to get a different boy on stage. Those middle aged hags are too obsessed with incest for their own good."
Lola is a huge boy-love fan and she doesn't get upset at the thought of Saix bumping hips with someone that isn't her. She's also in her late twenties so she really shouldn't talk about age. Schu walked in with Yuki following close behind him. "Great job Izzy, the old ladies just kept pouring in the cash while you were dancing. You made four hundred dollars in tips alone." Saix smirked and changed into his costume for the next set. He would be going on stage in full drag with the Filipino boy that I tossed while I bartend for the rest of the night. Yuki came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "You were so cute up there." I fixed my clothes and then clipped a pair of kitty ears to the top of my head. "C'mon, the hags might be thirsty by now so I need to hurry and get out there."
My fave customer was sitting at the counter glaring at everything that wasn't alcoholic. Miss Layla is the owner of a circus not to far from the Koneko and she spends most of her free time talking to me. She's taller than me and very blond, with cold aristocratic looks. I've learned first hand that Russian women are funny drunks. If I'm not at the counter when Layla gets here, then she usually throws a huge tantrum and refuses to let anyone serve her until I come in. It is truly hilarious. Today however, Layla seemed angrier than usual. "Hello Miss Layla," I handed her a bottle of her favorite French liquor and and smiled as I gave Yuki an ice cold bottle of Sapporo Black Label beer from Japan,"What's with the long face?" She downed half of the bottle in one huge gulp and then glared at me. "My husband's leaving me for one of the male acrobats that I hired from Japan. He wants custody of Mikael and for me to pay him child support. I'll have to pay him half of what I make if he wins so I came here to ask a favor of you."
She frowned and sipped at her drink, looking pensive as she turned to watch the only girl here at the Koneko pass around Saix's tip jar. "I want you to be a character witness for me when we go to trial in a few days." She looked as though she was expecting me to say no, but I proved her wrong. " Of course I will, you've been there for me when I needed help so I'll be there to help you out." Rachel, the waitress, came over and plopped her body into Layla's lap. "Hi honey, Sor told me all about the custody hearing. Do you want me to watch Mikael while you're in court. My husband won't mind a bit." As strange as that may sound, Rachel is Layla's younger sister and Schu's ex-wife. "Layla nodded brusquely and finished her drink. "Thank you Ray," She left then, leaving Yuki and me to gaze into each other's eyes and smile shyly.
Yuki leaned over and kissed me on the lips, getting really comfortable with the idea of having his tongue in my mouth. He stroked my hair and made these really sweet noises as his teeth tugged on my bottom lip. I melted against him as best as I could with the counter in our way and clutched his shirt sleeve in my fingers. When he pulled away from me it was to lick his lips and declare that I tasted as good as I looked. I blushed and looked away in shame or embarrassment. "I have to get back to work." I pouted a bit as I saw some of the Koneko regulars gaping at us. Yuki smirked and then leaned down to steal another kiss from me. I was swept away in a wave of intense desire and I whimpered out loud from the feelings. But I also felt a sharp worry that Yuki would leave me once I had given myself to him.
Saix walked behind of the bar and slapped me in the back of the head, startling Yuki and me out of our kiss."Seth's coming in to take over your shift. I told Schu that you had an early class tomorrow so go home and get some sleep." I smiled gratefully at my brother and then looked up at Yuki. His lips were parted and slightly swollen and the sight of his tongue darting out to lick at them made me ache. A virgin I might have been, but I was never very naïve. "Do you want to come back to my place?" Yuki was so very bold and so sure of himself as he smiled at me. I blushed and looked up at him shyly before bringing his fingers up to my mouth to kiss them. "I would love to." Behind us, Saix cursed, but we ignored him. I walked around to the front of the counter and entwined our fingers before following him out of the Koneko-my safe place- and into the real world.
Yuki's car was an expensive one, a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren that was worth almost half a million dollars. I purred and sank into the passenger seat, arching my back against the smooth leather. I have a small car fetish, stemming from the sweet rides that my sister's yakuza boyfriends always seemed to have when I was younger. I could never afford one so getting a ride in one was more than enough for me. Yuki snickered and I looked up from my daydreams to see the amusement in his blue eyes. I moaned softly and arched up for another kiss. Yuki pulled me into his lap and licked at my tongue as his hands slid under my shirt. But I pulled away and grinned at him,"Nuh uh Yuki," I licked his ear impishly and was rewarded with a low moan,"no fooling around in the car."
Inside though, I was beyond frightened and I was trying so hard not to show any fear. I buckled myself in and then curled up and dozed lightly until Yuki stopped at a red light. He tucked a few stray strands of hair behind my ear and repeatedly brushed his fingers over my cheek. "You're so innocent. " He murmured as we drove past endless malls and I leaned into the light touches. I smiled and impulsively turned to lick at the gentle fingers. Yuki yelped in shock and the car swerved to the left. I smirked and licked my lips as his gaze turned heated, then I went back to sleep. He was probably shocked , but I let myself fall back into sleep.
Yuki lived in the prestigious El Greco Apartments not too far from the Koneko. His condo was in the back and there was a medium sized lake behind it. I climbed out of the car and looked up at the two story house. It was beautiful and I knew that the inside was simply magnificent. Yuki came up behind me and nuzzled the top of my head affectionately for a few seconds before leading me inside the house. "If you don't feel comfortable... you know, sleeping with me in the same bed the guest bedroom is furnished and you can sleep there." I was touched that he would worry for me and I patted his arm reassuringly,"As long as you don't try any funny stuff I'm sure we can get along fine." Yuki grinned and then led me into what I presumed to be the kitchen. It was huge and filled with gleaming cabinets and the largest refrigerator that I had ever seen in a normal person's house.
"Do you want something to eat?" I nodded,"Can I have eggs please. I haven't been able to have frequent omelets ever since Kitten forced Saix to throw all of ours away." Yuki made a great show of unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling the sleeves of his shirt up over his elbows before he had even taken the eggs out of their carton. I giggled and clapped my arms together before hopping up to sit on the counter next to him. "Do you have a preference?" Yuki had an entire spread of ingredients set out for me to appraise and I hugged him with one arm as I made my selection. "I love cheese and pepperoni in my omelets. Can you do that?" Yuki kissed my cheek and then got out a plate of the most divine looking chocolate chip cookies that I had ever seen and handed it to me.
I licked my lips longingly, but just as I was about to dig in, Yuki took the plate from me. It's four o'clock in the morning. I'm not letting you have sugar now, you'll never get to sleep." I pulled him close to me and kissed him softly on the lips. My fingers sank into his soft hair and I mewled as he took control of our kiss. He gripped my wrists in one hand and he slid his other hand under my shirt, completely forgetting about the pan on the stove. "You taste so damn good," he purred against my lips before trailing tiny bites along my throat. I whimpered as he brushed his tongue over a particularly sensitive part of my neck, but then the hiss of the eggs in the pan pulled his attention away.
He cursed and reluctantly pulled away from me to flip the omelet. I sighed and pressed the heel of my palm to the bulge in my jeans, trying in vain to relieve the pressure. There was an awkward silence between us for a few seconds, but within moments we were back to heated gazes and shy touches. Suddenly my cell phone rang, the obscenely loud ring tone startling us both. I groaned out loud when I saw my father's name on the brightly lit screen. "Hey daddy," I tried to sound as innocent and happy as possible, speaking quickly to divert his wrath before he started on my whereabouts. "I'm at a friends house, I'll be sure to stop over in the morning to grab a quick shower." My dad growled into the phone and I shivered slightly at the sound of his rage. "Yes Izumi I expect to see you and your new friend at the manor before nine o'clock. I also expect you to still be a virgin until then. After I determine his intentions, you may carry on normally."
"Daddy!!" I whined,"I'm nineteen years old I can handle myself." My dad's voice softened,"Yeah I know that but you're always going to be my baby." My dad really is a sweetie. I hung up then and relayed the info to Yuki. He took it remarkably well the fact that within twenty-four hours of meeting me, he has to meet my father. He started to feed me the omelet, but soon after we were back to kissing madly. His tongue slid into my mouth and he pulled me into his arms. He cupped my butt in his hands and squeezed as I moaned his name. "Yuuuuuuuuuki" I wanted him so badly, but as I felt his fingers easing down the waistband of my jeans, I had to force myself to pull away.
I cupped his chin in one hand, pulling him away from my throat. "I-if we don't stop now we might regret it." Those were the hardest words that I ever had to say and I looked down just in case he didn't want me anymore. But to my surprise, the look of love and lust was still present in his eyes. "It's okay love, I don't want to force you into doing something that you're uncomfortable with." I kissed him again and then giggled as he swung me into his arms to carry me upstairs. He was so warm and so very strong. I ached just thinking of him and I shifted restlessly in his arms trying not to moan from the pleasure that my thoughts were causing me to feel. Once in his room, Yuki handed me a t-shirt to sleep in. "Do you mind if I change in the bathroom?'" Yuki showed me where it was and left me to my own devices.
I hate my skin. I still have scars from when Nicholas used to beat me. Not many, not since last year when Schu and my dad paid for a plastic surgeon to cut out the scars and then fill in the gaping holes with skin grafts. Most of the really minor scars are gone, so now I can take off my shirt in public for my favorite hags, but there are still some horrible scars especially below my waist. On the lower left side of my back in small even cuts is a picture of a rose. The few people who see it on accident think that it is a byproduct of branding-a form of body modification that uses a laser to purposely induce scaring.
At least I would have been given some kind of anesthesia if that were the case. But no, my modifications were painful and needless and I would give anything to be free of them.
Yuki was siting cross-legged in bed with his shoulder length hair pulled back in a small tail. He smiled sweetly at me and nuzzled my throat as he held me close. I was in heaven in his arms and I wished that I could stay with him forever. That's how safe I felt. He kissed me again and then pulled me to lay beside him. Soon, I was asleep happily dreaming of things to come.
I awoke to the sound of Yuki's alarm clock blaring and I whimpered as my head started to ache. Yuki wasn't in the bed and for a few seconds I started to worry that he had left me or something. But then he stepped out of the bathroom where I had changed only hours before, clad only in a small towel. I'm sure that my eyes bugged out off my head as I stared at his amazing body. He was nicely built with a defined six pack that drew attention to a chest that was lightly sprinkled with golden blond hair. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips before pulling away to get dressed. It took every single drop of will power that I had not to stare at his perfectly rounded backside which would lead me to jump his bones. I showered quickly and pulled back on the jeans that I had on last night as well as a t-shirt from Yuki's closet and accepted a mug of coffee form Yuki when I went down into the kitchen.
"What kind of man is your dad?" Yuki honestly looked curious and not a little bit worried. "My dad is the greatest guy that you'll ever meet and even though he;ll be mean to you for a while I'm sure that he'll welcome you into our family." I wanted so much to believe that and I smiled shakily at Yuki. "He's not all that bad." He seated me in his car and we were off. My dad lives near the Cáfe since he's been trying to chat up Carey's aunt so we headed back in the direction of the Koneko. My father was waiting outside of his house waiting with Saix and my step-sister Kel. I couldn't believe that that tanorexic bimbo was going to be tagging along with Daddy to meet Yuki. She's only two years older than me, but since she thinks that I'm dumb(my father and I chose not to tell her that I had my BA in criminal justice) she tries to hold it over my head.
Kel gave Yuki an interested look as she licked her lips and then pouted angrily when Yuki ignored her. I hugged my father and then pulled Yuki over to talk to him. "Daddy this is my boyfriend Yuki. Yuki this is my dad." They shook hands and for once Daddy didn't attempt to show off his strength by squeezing Yuki's hand off. "So you're the man that kidnapped my little Izumi and took him away from his brother. " My dad smiled at Yuki and patted him on the back. "You seem like the type to take care of my baby. I hope I'm right about you." Yuki grinned and nodded,"I promise you that I'll never hurt Izumi. He means too much to me for me to ever hurt him." I had hoped that everything would be fine, but as I was talking to Daddy and Saix, I saw Kel pull Yuki away from the rest of us.
She didn't bother to lower her voice and her green eyes glared daggers at me. "Did you know that Izumi used to be a little whore and when he got tired of his life he set his pimp up to take a hit form the mafia? He used to like being on his knees and suddenly he decides that his life isn't good enough. Like being a glorified stripper is any better." I couldn't see Yuki's face, but from the way that his shoulders tensed and his hands curled into fists by his sides, I thought the worst. Kel has this sick need to make me look like a despicable person so I should have told Yuki to turn around and take me to the Koneko when I first saw her. Saix looked at me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder," That woman is almost as bad as her mother. I wish that she's leave already. " Kel started talking again, talking about Nicholas and occasionally sticking in a lie or two to make things interesting.
"You have no right to say such things about Izumi," Yuki hissed angrily, turning to walk away from Kel,"he's a good person and I will not stand by and let you insult him." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me possessively on the lips. Kel looked furious and when she attempted to tell more of my secrets, one look from dad put her in her place. Carey's aunt seated us in a back table and instantly handed me a plate of steak and potatoes. My dad smiled at her and flirted for a bit before sitting between Kel and me. Aside from Kel's grumbling, the impromptu brunch was a success and my father obviously got along with Yuki. Saix pulled me into the bathrooms just after everyone finished eating and hugged me tightly. "Take it slowly okay. You've been hurt before and I would hate to see you give it all away just to get hurt again."
I promised him that I wouldn't go too fast and that if Yuki ever hit me, I would call him. Yuki kissed me as I sat in his car and when he pulled away, he twined his fingers with mine. "Your family is rather strange." I giggled and then moved to straddle Yuki's lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled the naturally sweet scent of Yuki's skin. "Why did your sister say those things about you?" I sighed at the serious tone in his voice and I shifted my weight slightly so that I could look him in the eye.
"Let's go to the beach. We can talk there." Reluctantly I got off of Yuki's lap and curled up in the seat. "It's not something that I really want to discuss around here." Yuki smiled and nodded at me before taking off in the direction of the closest beach. I love the beach so much, its like a whole other world from what I grew up in. The sand is light colored and surprisingly clean while the ocean waves are so enticing that people come from miles away just to swim in then. I pulled my shirt off and motioned for Yuki to do the same. I licked my lips as inch after inch of golden skin was revealed and I boldly brought a hand up to pinch one of his nipples.
He purred and kissed me until I thought that I would faint from the pleasure. Honestly I wanted to ravish him right then and there. I would have had i not been for the crowd that we were attracting. I giggled nervously and pulled Yuki away from the car. We sat on a picnic table not too far away. "I want to hear it all." I looked up at him,"Promise not to hate me?" He nodded and kissed me again. I told him everything. All of the things that I couldn't tell my friends or family. The truths that were too dark to tell. He heard them all. And yet he didn't pull away when I wrapped my arms around him.
"You poor thing," He kissed my cheeks and then lifted me in his arms. "I know that you don't want pity, but I love you too much to let you keep reliving your time with that man. We're going back to my apartment." He kissed me deeply then, stroking my nipples with his thumbs as he pressed me against the side of his car. I wanted him so badly. I tilted my head back as Yuki's teeth scraped over my collarbone and I wrapped my legs around his waist, rocking against him slowly. I begged for his touch, mindlessly, wantonly arching my hips against the fingers that were touching my aching erection.
"Damn. Hold on a sec. " Yuki's voice was hoarse with need and he pulled away from me,"Do you really want to lose your virginity out here?" I shook my head and attempted to stand up on my own, but my legs gave way. Yuki helped me into the car and we drove off.
Back at his apartment, Yuki undressed me slowly. He kissed me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth as his fingers tugged my pants down. "So beautiful." he murmured softly as I pleaded with him to touch me and give me release. I was shy and so obviously naïve that I feared that Yuki would find it unappealing. "You're so cute." I blushed nervously and kissed Yuki's throat. We were in his bedroom and I felt comfortable there. He lifted my hips gently and pulled my pants and briefs down. I shifted and out of instinct, brought my hands down to hide my genitals from Yuki's intense gaze.
"Don't hide from me Izumi. I want to see all of you." He lifted my hands gently and kissed each of my fingers, all while maintaining eye contact with me. Yuki moved so that he was between my spread legs and he kissed me again, distracting me from the fingers that lightly touched my erection. I leaned into him, melting into his gentle kiss and I whined as his grip on my erection became nonexistent. "Please Yuki," I pulled him up for another kiss and I rocked my hips against his. His eyes were heavy lidded and slowly, he kissed his way down my stomach. He spread my legs before running his tongue over the tip of my dripping erection. "You taste so damn good!"
He sucked my cock until I could barely think. I didn't register the finger pushing into my virgin entrance until it rubbed against my prostate. My hips bucked wildly and I moaned his name as another finger entered me. It didn't hurt much, but it was a very uncomfortable feeling. One that was driving me insane. I felt as though all Yuki was doing was teasing me and I begged him to take me. "Please Yuki, I'm ready. I need you inside of me."Yuki purred and kissed me again before helping me turn over onto my stomach. "As much as I want to see your face when you cum, this position will be easier for you." That was easy to understand. I heard the sound of a wrapper tearing and I assumed that Yuki was putting on a condom.
The feeling of Yuki's large erection pressing into my body was one of th most painful things that I had ever experienced. I cried out and pressed my mouth to the pillows, hoping that my cries would be muffled. He hesitated a bit once he was all the way inside me. I mewled softly as I felt his cock inside of me. It was so odd, that feeling of being stretched fully and I innocently rocked my hips back into his. Yuki swore loudly and then pulled out until only the head of his cock was inside of me. He was strong and his scent drove me crazy. His thrusts were hard and sharp, each one bringing me closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm. Suddenly, his long fingers wrapped around my cock and as he stroked me, my vision flashed white as I bucked my hips and came.
I passed out from the pleasure and when I awoke, Yuki was no where in sight. I tried to get off of the bed but a crippling pain between my legs stopped me. I burst into tears and pulled the sheet up to cover myself. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if Yuki had enjoyed sex with me. "Yuki where are you?" I hated the way that my voice sounded, all stretched out and thin from screaming his name during sex. He came through the bedroom door carrying a tray of food in his hands. "What's wrong gorgeous?" He kissed me and wiped away the tears that I didn't even know were on my face. "I woke up and I thought you were gone." I burst into sobs and buried my head in my hands.
Yuki smiled at me and then kissed me deeply,"Don't worry Zeke. I'll never leave you."
At that moment. I felt more loved than I ever had before. I had found true love.


The End
Sign up to rate and review this story