Categories > Original > Romance

lost in you

by alyssahx

sonfic to the song lost in you by the royal concept

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-21 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 594 words

?Blocked
i saw you there by the road
Just for a while yet I'm sure
The moon illuminated the swirling fog that curled around my ankles. I could see my breath coming out in small clouds, making faces and patterns against the dark blue sky.
I shoved my hands in my pockets, hoping to warm them up. I willed my legs to carry me down the stretch of road.
Bare tree branches reached out, almost menacing. I glanced behind me, sure that there were no cars. There were never cars. There was never anyone.
4 a.m. was a lonely time.

That's when I saw her. Looking up at the stars, her eyes almost glowing. Those big eyes, framed with dark lashes.
I felt my breath catch and my pulse quicken.
I almost sprinted to her. She looked straight at me, not moving. She didn't even blink. She just had a very blank expression on her face.

I need my ups and downs
Just wanna get lost with you
/]
[/you want a perfect life home

i learn to get there I hope
I need my ups and downs
Just wanna get lost with you

My body slammed against hers, with such force we should have fallen. She was cold and stiff, like a corpse. I wrapped my arms around her small fragile body as tight as I could. My heart was jumping out of my chest. She didn't move.

Held you
Felt you
in my arms
I just imagined that I held you
in my arms
Round and round I go
never been this low

I squeezed her body, pressed my forehead against hers. I pressed my lips against her cold, lifeless ones.

i need it

She didn't move. her eyes just started back into mine, unfeeling and cold. I cried out. This wasn't mine. This wasn't her. I pushed the girl away, tears welling up in my eyes. The empty shell in front of me did not so much as blink.
I screamed. Screamed at this object in front of me.

Get out

Another four a.m. walk lead me to an unfamiliar street, to a strange building, to a strange apartment. I pushed the door open, my curiosity killing me. I took the time to examine everything in the small space, scrutinizing everything. I felt an unknown force pushing my feet forward, encouraging me to go further.

you mind if i look around?
just like you do all the time
it's just for fun of course
just wanna get lost with you

There she was. Standing in the living area, those large eyes glowing. I stood my ground, afraid of another empty shell. Afraid of another doll. Afraid of holding another lifeless body.

held you
Felt you
in my arms
I just imagined that I held you
in my arms

round and round i go
never been this low
/]
[/i need it

get out

She blinked. She smiled.
Oh god, she smiled.

I flung myself on to her small body.
She responded.
My lips crashed against hers.
Our skin touched, creating a warmth that I'd missed.
A warmth I'd die to feel again.

up and down the walls
all time high for sure
never felt this good
i'm lost without you

Our lips, are skin, our blood, our bones.
Everything becoming one again.
My head filled with smoke, my heart filled with lead.

round and round we go
all time high for sure
never felt this good
i'm lost without you

I was losing myself.
Becoming a ghost.
To claim what was mine.

Her.
Sign up to rate and review this story