Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Ayame

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 4232 words

?Blocked
Naruto walked alongside his team reading his book. He found out that the 'game manual' could actually turn into another book if he needed it to. He found it easier to read and then have to deal with someone's questioning if he didn't have to try and come up with a believable lie.

Currently he was reading about a space mercenary and was on one of the steamier romance portions of the book. He giggled sometimes, quite like a white haired Sannin. It caught Sakura's attention unfortunately and she was hovering over his shoulders trying to read.

Again, unfortunately Sakura had a tendency to read aloud. "'After a time, the pain ebbed and was replaced by a new pleasure. She breathed heavily as he moved even faster and she met his strokes, driving him even deeper into her body.' What the hell are you reading?" Sakura asked sounding angry.

Kakashi picked up on what she had said and was suddenly over Naruto's shoulder reading the book himself, rather intently on that page. "Next page please Naruto."

"Did you two say something?" Naruto asked looking up from his book. He then went back to it and ducked his head down as Sakura took a swing, her punch missing him. "Kakashi-sensei, did a bird pass us or something?"

Sakura composed herself, barely. "What are you reading Naruto?" she asked deceptively sweet.

"Oh, just a book. It's about a mercenary in space protecting the princess of a planet. They end up falling in love, and thus romance ensues. The author was quite good, mixing humor with violence and sex." Naruto said and instinctively dodged under another punch.

"I didn't know you could read Dobe." Sasuke said trying to get a rise out of the blonde.

"You two don't know much about me." Naruto countered making his two teammates stop as they realized the truth of that statement. "I however enjoy reading very much. It allows me to escape from whatever hardships that day brought." Naruto said.

"So basically you're a bookworm. Great…another damned one." Sasuke said shaking his head as he pulled ahead a bit.

"Kakashi-sensei likes to read too." Naruto said and began to absently talk with Kakashi about their books. Naruto's was naturally better due to one simple thing. Plot.

When they got back, they went to debriefing with the Hokage. As soon as the door was open, Naruto shot forward and leapt into the Hokage's lap. "I want for Christmas a giant toad, I want a funny hat like yours, and I want a Jonin rank." Sarutobi rolled his eyes before shoving the blonde off of his lap, making it pop in a plume of smoke. Naruto walked in behind Team 7 grinning before adopting a serious thinking look. "Wait a second! I get the memories of my clones back!" Kakashi and Sarutobi both smacked their foreheads with their palms, but Naruto paid it no mind. "The possibilities are endless!"

"No." Sarutobi said flat. "You are not allowed to abuse the abilities of the Shadow Clones like that."

"Aw…" Naruto hung his head before snapping up. "So did you miss us Jiji?"

Sarutobi muttered something under his breath. "Report." He told Kakashi looking up.

They got debriefed from their mission which Naruto talked about animatedly. Once he got paid though, he almost tore out of the office. "RAAAAAMEEEEN!"

Kakashi shook his head. "I hope that he loses that quirk, but at the same time I hope he keeps it."

Naruto dashed, dived, flipped, spun, and danced around people getting to his favorite ramen shop. Three weeks in Wave without ramen nearly drove him insane. While Tsunami's cooking was delicious, and so were the 'treats' he got the last week or so, it was not ramen.

Naruto landed on the stool and bounced up and down. "Teuchi-jiji! Ayame-neechan! I'm back! I need a refill! I need ramen…" the last came out almost as a whimper as Teuchi and Ayame came out from the back chuckling with amusement at Naruto's actions. "My usual order Teuchi-jiji."

Teuchi nodded. "I'll get right on it." He said before heading into the back to make Naruto the ramen, leaving the blonde with Ayame

Ayame was torn. With Naruto coming back, it was like she had never seen him and as such she was now seeing him as a man and not her little brother figure. But she was also on the clock and her break would only give her a half hour. That wasn't long enough with Naruto. She also didn't want to upset her father and end up losing out on seeing Naruto around more.

Naruto saw the look Ayame was giving him and tilted his head. He knew that look; he had seen it on Tsunami. He wouldn't have figured Ayame to be hungry for a bit of fox. "Something wrong Ayame-neechan?" he asked innocently.

Ayame smiled and shook her head. "Say Naruto-kun, I'm closing late tonight and my dad is going to play poker with his friends. I'd feel a lot safer if you were around." She said leaning against the counter a bit, trying to display her breasts, even through the outfit she wore.

Naruto smiled. "Sure Nee-chan." He said and watched as Teuchi came back with one bowl of ramen, which Naruto enthusiastically began to dig into. It was his life sustaining food after all

After about twenty bowls of ramen, Naruto patted his stomach appreciatively giving a sigh of relief. "That hit the spot, thanks old man." Naruto said paying with the money he got from the Wave mission. He didn't use all of it, but twenty bowls of ramen would take a chunk of his paycheck.

"Naruto, could I talk to you for a moment?" Teuchi asked once Ayame entered the back to wash some dishes. He made sure she was out of earshot

Naruto looked to the old man and nodded. "What's up?"

"Now, I'm not blind Naruto. I'm not dumb either." Teuchi said. "Ayame wants you pretty badly and you seem to be going willingly with whatever plan she has."

Naruto chuckled. "You got me there old man."

Teuchi scratched his chin. "She's old enough to be making these types of decisions by herself I guess…just promise me you won't hurt her."

"You do realize what you're giving me permission to do right?" Naruto asked incredulously.

Teuchi chuckled. "She could do a lot worse than a good friend of our family Naruto. Don't forget to keep coming by for Ramen and we'll call it even."

Naruto grinned. "Alright Old man. You bet." Naruto then stood up and headed back home to get a few more looks at the book. After having sex with Tsunami, he had been expecting a bit more progress, yet he never got quite the same amount after that first time.

Once inside, he flipped the book open to his 'Bingo Book' and looked at Tsunami. They had sex seven times, and he got nine blow jobs from her. He kept waiting for an achievement or something about that, but maybe he was just being picky.

A few hours later, he headed out back to the ramen shop and sat down at the bar stool. Teuchi was nowhere in sight, but he could see Ayame milling about as she made the ramen.

"Hey Naruto-kun, I'm glad you could make it." Ayame said from the back. "Could you come on back and help me out a bit with doing the dishes? I'll give you a reward for it." She said in her best innocent voice.

Naruto nodded. He had done dishes before for Ayame. He slid in to the back of the ramen stand and started to do the dishes, cleaning the bowls. Sometimes he would watch as Ayame bent over to grab some things. While she didn't have the full curves like Tsunami had, Ayame wasn't badly set either. In fact, Naruto was getting quite the rise from watching her move about the kitchen.

He gave a soft groan as he realized it was another two hours before she would finally close.

To someone of Naruto's impatience, those two hours went by excruciatingly slowly. Torturously slow even. But finally, Ayame closed up and they were in the kitchen, the metal gratings pulled down over the front so no one could slip in and vandalize the stand.

"So does Naruto-kun want his reward?" Ayame asked standing in front of Naruto with her hip cocked some

Naruto gave her his best foxy grin before nodding.

Ayame's mind went into overdrive. Ever since Naruto came back into the shop, she had been getting wetter and wetter. As she thought about it though, Naruto didn't have this kind of aura to him before he left. Was it because he had left and had seen new places? Was it because he was growing up and she was worried about him not having time for her? She didn't really know what was happening, but she wanted Naruto as her own. Slowly she slid over to him and kissed him, deeply on the lips, her tongue slipping into his mouth and probing it with her own as she slid her leg between his own and continued to kiss him while she rubbed her thigh against Naruto's rapidly hardening length. She had always wanted to have sex in the shop, just to do it, just for the thrill of it. The fact it was going to be Naruto that took her just made her that much more eager about it.

She took his hands and placed one against her ass. While she didn't have as much of an ass as some of the other women Naruto could have, she did have a nice shape to it. The other hand however, she helped brush back to top she wore and had his hand slide under her bra and against her breast. Again, not as much as say some of the Kunoichi, she was still a good handful.

Naruto was pleasantly surprised about the soft delicate curves that Ayame had and her boldness. He moved his hand away from her breast as he pulled back from her lips. He was quick to remove her bra with her help. He then leaded down and captured the hardened peak in his mouth before he started to suck on her nipple. Her soft delicate moans told Naruto she liked that. He ran his tongue around her nipple before rubbing the tip of her nipple with the very tip of his tongue. Her moans were sweet music to his ears.

He grabbed firmly onto her ass with both hands and picked her up, setting her on the counter in the kitchen as he continued to suck on her nipple. The position would be awkward, but that was what would make it fun. He was just too short for it to be done easily. He'd have to get a step stool.

Ayame panted slightly from the foreplay that Naruto performed on her. She briefly wondered where it all came from but didn't care as Naruto began to remove his jumpsuit. She opened the outfit she wore and worked herself out of it. The matching panties went with revealing her bare, nude, and wet form to Naruto.

She shivered in delight as she felt him spread her legs open, she was expecting him to just jump right into it but she was pleasantly surprised as he began to kiss her legs, starting from her knee up towards her wet pussy. Ayame had a few lovers in the past, and none had done what she thought Naruto was about to do. She arched her back as she felt a very tender kiss upon her wet pussy.

Naruto looked up to Ayame with just his eyes. He had done this a few times with Tsunami, not many that he could say he was excellent at it, but he knew what he was doing well enough apparently. He slid his hands up under her ass lifting her up a bit to his mouth. He found her clit rather quickly and circled it with his hot tongue slowly, sending a shudder through her body that made her toes curl. He then blew cold air on her heated clit, making her back arch and Ayame give a low hiss of pleasure.

Naruto moved back from her clit, not wanting her to think he wanted to get her pleasure out of the way quickly. He then licked her wet slit, pressing his tongue flat as he did so. He then pushed his tongue into her, surprised by her taste. It was like he was drinking a mix of honey and rain water. He had found out from Tsunami that he had a long and wide tongue, good for pleasing women like this. His tongue wiggled and squirmed, not going to anyone spot that she might be pleased more with than others. He took his time, exploring the moaning and writhing woman above him because that's what he wanted to do.

Naruto began to give slight little hums as he worked his tongue, the vibrations shooting through her and teasing Ayame's body. He felt her hand slid into his blonde hair before pulling him tight into her body. "No more teasing Naruto-kun." She whispered breathily. "Finish me off."

Naruto looked up to her and removed his tongue from her moist entrance before he slid two fingers into her, marveling briefly at her tightness. He leaned down and began to suck on her clit working the fingers at a good pace. Not too fast, not too hard, but just right. The assault on Ayame's body did the trick as she came biting her hand and muffling her high moans of pleasure.

Ayame lay there for a bit, panting as she recovered from the orgasm. While it was not quite as powerful as the night promised, she had to admit it was quite nice. She then slid off the counter, electing a confused look on Naruto's face before she spun him around and pushed him onto the counter. She then undid his pants freeing his rather impressive length. She licked her lips before brushing her brown hair out of her face. She then leaned her head down and licked around the swollen tip.

Ayame relished in the taste of the blonde. She hadn't done this often, and she flat out refused to be forced to do this. It was meant for someone she cared for and Naruto was most certainly in that category. She reached up and with slender fingers began to stroke his balls as she worked her head up and down his cock. She didn't go deep, only taking about four inches at a time, but the way Naruto squirmed under her made it all worth it.

Ayame felt her hair fall forward and tickle his thighs. She was about to brush it back when Naruto gave a soft spasm, obvious in control of himself enough to not just savagely thrust into her throat. She would have smiled at the thoughtfulness if she wasn't already busy. She was also grinning on the inside as she began to bob her head on and off, her tongue working around his tip when that was all she had in her mouth. She purposely left her hair in her face, letting it tickle Naruto's thighs and on occasion his sac or cock. His white tight knuckle grip on the counter was all she needed to know he enjoyed the sensation. She felt his balls tighten in her hand and prepared herself as he bit down on his lip to keep from yelling out from the force of his orgasm.

Naruto's eyes saw stars as his orgasm tapered off in Ayame's suckling mouth. By the Log, he didn't know such simple tenderness was so good. He felt Ayame pull back from his length. He sat up to look to her and she was smiling softly. Naruto couldn't help the smile that slowly came to his own face as he hoped off the counter and set her down on the counter.

"Ready?" he asked her as he grabbed a step stool and stood on it, rubbing himself against her slick pussy. When he saw the nod, he teased her by gently prodding the tip into her, not quite penetrating.

"Naruto-kun…" Ayame said giving a needy whine. "Quit teasing me." She said pressing her hips forward trying in vain to get him to penetrate her.

Naruto chuckled before he moved forward and pressed deep into her body before he leaned over her. He then began to work his hips in and out of her; she had a different feel than Tsunami had. She felt tighter, but didn't quite massage his length. It wasn't bad, just different. He felt her hands wrap around his back and her fingers run along his skin. He set a slow speed, tender even as he worked in and out of the beautiful ramen waitress.

Ayame's breath caught in her throat as her body was assaulted with the pleasure. It felt supreme; it was glorious, like nothing she had ever felt before. She locked her legs around Naruto's waist as she slid her fingers down his back and then back up. He wasn't overtly muscled, but she could feel the strength of what he had as he worked in and out of her giving firm solid thrusts to her body. "Oh Kami, you feel so good Naruto-kun." She whispered as he kissed at her neck.

Naruto felt the slow rise of pleasure as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He felt her tightening up at random intervals as her body had a sharp feeling of pleasure course through it. He leaned over her so that he could feel her breasts and hard nipples brush against his chest. He could easily qualify this as the best so far.

Ayame reached up and grabbed Naruto's hair bringing him closer to her and kissing him on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She was surprised when he didn't fight it as she rolled her hips into him. This was so intense for her, she didn't want to stop. She could feel her orgasm approaching, her body coiling tighter and tighter.

Naruto could feel her impending orgasm so began to give harder and faster thrusts, nothing that would make this any less tender, but to help her along. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock and he kissed her deeper, muffling her with his mouth as she moaned loudly in orgasm. His own orgasm took over him as he moaned into her mouth, pumping his cum into her body. He didn't mind the slight salty taste as they kissed. It was not something he wanted to experience often, but for a kiss he wasn't worried about it.

Ayame came down from her orgasmic high and looked up to Naruto as she pulled back from his lips. She smiled some more, happy that he didn't seem to mind. With all the strength she could muster, she flipped him over so he was once again sitting on the counter. She put her hands on his shoulders before she began to work her pussy up and down on his cock. Her nails dug in slightly into his shoulders and she could have sworn she felt him get harder inside her from that.

Naruto was pleasantly surprised as Ayame flipped them over and began to ride him. He would have thought that she went once before ending, but here they were going another round. He briefly mused what was in the water of Fire country that gave them higher stamina. He cupped Ayame's ass in his hands before he kissed her neck, going to her shoulder as she moaned above him. Soon his mouth was at her breast and he was sucking on her pert nipple again.

Ayame moaned loudly as Naruto began to suck on her breast again. She moved one hand from his shoulder and put it to the back of his head, gently scratching his scalp egging him on. "If you keep this up Naruto-kun, I won't last long." She whimpered as she kept rolling her hips against him, making sure his cock was in as deep as she could take it.

Naruto heard what she said and began to massage her ass squeezing and rubbing as he thrust up into her pussy, meeting her thrusts with his own. A sudden stab of jealousy went through him as he imagined the beautiful ramen waitress with someone else. He leaned up to her neck and kissed at the swell of slight muscle there before biting down, hard enough to draw blood but not enough to cause pain through the wonderful pleasure. "No matter who else I may be intimate with, you are going to be mine, someone I will make time to be with." Naruto said as he continued to work in and out of her, feeling his second orgasm fast approaching.

Ayame's breath caught in her throat as she heard the words. While she was worried that Naruto might not be satisfied with just her, she thought about it and remembered that he was a stamina freak. She gave a small smile at his words. Of course he'd make time to be with her, he had always made time. She kissed him again, feeling her body tighten up and she knew the glorious end was near. She screamed into her mouth, this orgasm much more powerful than the last as it took her, her pussy clamping down on his cock.

Naruto gave a long drawn out groan into the kiss as he fired his cum into her body gripping her ass. He pulled back and panted his eyes slightly glazed. "Oh wow…" he managed weakly. He felt his body recovering quickly, praise to his stamina.

Ayame slipped off Naruto's body and looked to him. "Did you mean what you said?" she asked a little nervously.

Naruto nodded as he stood and hugged her. "Of course I did Ayame-neechan. I promise I'll always make time for you." Naruto said before he leaned up and gently kissed her lips. He then helped her clean up their mess. She and her father still had to cook on that counter so they made sure to clean it off nicely.

Once Naruto was dressed and he had walked Ayame home, he began to head back to his house. He felt good, and not because of the sex which had been great. He felt good because of the tenderness of it. It felt like she was his first true lover.

As he entered his apartment he was grinning even more as he thought about the events. Ayame was passionate, there was no doubt about that and he planned to see just how passionate she could be. His mind then replaced passionate with kinky and he began to blush a bit. Ayame in leather might be interesting.

He picked up the book and flipped to the level up page curious as to what all he got this time. 'CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE HAD 10 BLOWJOBS! +1000 points!' Naruto watched as the bar filled up to level 5 and he banked the points. He then watched it continue to rise from the ten blowjobs and rise up to level six. It then rose just a few points up over level six. ‘CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH AYAME! +350 points!’ He was about four hundred points, he guessed, from hitting level 7.

Naruto then went to the stats page and pondered what he had. He had ten points to work with and he supposed a higher intelligence should work. He bumped it up by five points, allowing himself to be at thirty intelligence, he then boosted Chakra control up to twenty five.

He switched over to the skills. He had seventy-one points to work with. He looked through his Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and various other Ninja Skills. He wasn’t sure what skill he wanted to level up.

He found Pick Pocketing and felt a twinge. It wasn’t a twinge he felt often, but every time he followed it, it had worked out quite well. In fact, it was this twinge he felt when he had noticed the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Without hesitating, he poured 70 points into it. ‘Pick Pocketing, 75 points. Apprentice Level. You can now pick the pockets of a Jonin 95 percent of the time.’

Naruto nodded to himself and put the last into his Sexual Aura. He snapped the book closed and put it to the side before heading to bed, wondering what he’d need the Pick Pocketing for.

End

Naruto Stats

Strength: 30

Speed: 30

Endurance: 40

Acrobatics: 20

Intelligence: 30

Chakra Levels: 40

Chakra Control: 25

Luck: 30

Sexual Aura: 50 points. Apprentice level. Allied Kunoichi are willing to have sex with Naruto. Civilian Women are extremely horny around Naruto now

Stealth: 60 points. Apprentice level. Naruto can now sneak by an unsuspecting Jonin 95 percent of the time Also boosts all Sneaky Skills: Lock Picking, Hacking, Assassination, Lying, Pick Pocketing, etc.

Genjutsu: 25 pts. Novice Level. Naruto can now detect a C-ranked Genjutsu, and Dispel a D-ranked Genjutsu.

Pick Pocketing: 70 points. Apprentice level. Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Jonin 95 percent of the time. (+6 Stealth Bonus)

Hyoton Perk: Naruto can now use the Hyoton
Sign up to rate and review this story