Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Kin

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 6834 words

?Blocked
Naruto stared into the mirror of his apartment bathroom, shortly after the Preliminaries of the Chunin Exams. He rubbed his face with water, trying desperately to chase his doubts away. In truth, he was scared, worried, and a whole magnitude of other things. Neji was going to be his opponent in just a short month and Kakashi was unable to train him. Neji hadn’t showed hesitation at trying to kill his own flesh and blood, why would he hesitate at killing Naruto?

While Naruto, he wouldn’t go as far as to try and kill Neji. He would beat Neji within an inch of his life, and break as many bones as he needed to in order to get his point across, but Naruto wouldn’t kill Neji. Not only was he a fellow Konoha Ninja, but he was also Hinata’s cousin and she would be upset if Naruto killed him.

Naruto grabbed a towel and wiped his face as he thought back to his own preliminary match. It showed his advancement as a Shinobi rather well in his personal opinion.

Flashback

Naruto gripped the railings, watching the monitor of the participant’s names spin. He smiled some when he saw his name pop up. ‘Anyone but Gaara and Lee.’ He thought to himself. Gaara and Lee would destroy him in an instant.

The second name stopped on Kiba’s name. “Yahoo! We got lucky Akamaru! We have the dead-last!” Kiba leapt over the railing, landing with Akamaru and setting the pup down.

Naruto leapt over the railing himself and walked over, standing across from Kiba. “You sure you want to risk Akamaru?” Naruto asked. He didn’t want to hurt the pup because of Kiba.

Kiba gave a bark of a laugh. “Akamaru’s my partner. Not like I’ll need him, I’ll beat you in one punch!” he boasted.

Naruto inhaled and exhaled slowly, refusing to rise to the taunt. He shifted his right foot back a bit. He was right handed, and so he would want the extra bit of oomph to his strikes. “Proctor.” Naruto said looking to the sickly looking Jonin. ‘Start the match please.” Naruto said.

Hayate looked between the two, a little surprised the well-known hyperactive blonde wasn’t rising to Kiba’s taunts. “Haijime!” he shouted leaping back.

Naruto watched Kiba rush in, right fist cocked back. Naruto ducked under the swing, and struck like lightning. He shifted his hips forward as he drove his fist into Kiba’s ribs. Kiba coughed in surprise as he slid back over by Akamaru, looking at the blonde in surprise.

Naruto took a deep inhale through his nose and slowly exhaled out his mouth. He was in his new mindset when it came to battle. He was a spawned grunt. He had no one important to him; he had nothing important to him. Nothing his opponent would, or could, say would have any effect on him.

Kiba bit his hand, calming himself down. He hadn’t been expecting that kind of strength from Naruto, or the speed. It hurt, and he had no doubt that he would be sporting a nasty bruise when this was all over. He moved lower to the ground, entering his clan’s preferred fighting style. “Let’s go Akamaru.” Kiba said before rushing ahead again.

Naruto backed pedaled a bit seeing Akamaru rush with Kiba. He ducked under the first swipe from Kiba, but missed the Akamaru who rushed up and bit his hand and releasing before Naruto could retaliate. Naruto took a shot to the back from Kiba, before he rolled under Akamaru this time. Naruto lashed his foot out and slammed it into Kiba’s thigh. Naruto managed to flip away from both of them landing a good ten feet away, breathing a bit heavier from his movements.

Naruto looked at his ravaged hand, Akamaru’s teeth were…brutal. Blood dripped onto the floor, yet he couldn’t help but giving a small smirk. Twice he landed a shot on Kiba. He wasn’t having his ass handed to him.

Kiba looked to Akamaru. “Let’s take it up a notch boy.” Kiba said before holding up the Tiger hand seal. “Ninja Art: Beast Mimicry!” he called out before lowering to all fours.

Naruto could see the brief flashes of chakra before Kiba charged again on all fours. Naruto noticed an increase of speed and flared his chakra to his hands. He had been experimenting with the chakra chains, and so he quickly shot the dual golden chains up into the air, connecting them to the rafters. Naruto then swung himself up into the air, just barely over Kiba as he held himself inverted. He then swung coiling the chains around his arms putting more distance between himself and Kiba. Hanging upside down, Naruto looked down at Kiba, his mind whirling to come up with ideas on how to combat him.

Naruto swung using the chains and spun in mid-air, landing a bit of distance away from Kiba. Naruto then launched out two more chakra chains into the walls on either side. He brought the ends in his hands together and connected the chains into one.

Kiba rushed at Naruto again. He wasn’t sure what Naruto was doing with the chains, but he wasn’t about to let it slide. He leapt over the chain, going for a swipe at Naruto’s head.

Naruto dodged to the side, and swung under the chain, but still felt Kiba’s claws rip through his cheek. Blood dripped down as he went into the air, grabbing one of his chains dangling from the rafters and quickly connected it to the ground. Naruto held himself up on the chain, flexing his chakra to stick to it.

The Chakra Chains were rather fascinating. If someone but the creator touched them, it would drain their chakra, then the creator had to touch the same chain and the chakra drained would be transferred to them. By putting chains in the arena, Naruto was quickly trapping and boxing Kiba in so he’d have no choice but to hit the chains.

Naruto leapt to the next chain and allowed himself to lower as he extended the chain to the ground. He barely felt a dip in his reserves, but that didn’t mean his strength could keep up. He was feeling a slow burn in his arms and abdomen from maneuvering about the chains. Naruto placed his palm to the ground and brought another chain out before attaching a Kunai on it. He then purposely threw it at Kiba, watching Kiba dodged to the side, and allow the kunai to embed into the statue behind him, the statue now sporting an inch wide hole in its head.

Kiba was starting to get confused, and worried. These chains were becoming bothersome, and they would no doubt start hindering his movements if he allowed too many more to be created. He reached into his supply pouch and pulled out a Soldier pill. “AKAMARU!” he called out and the white pup leapt, landing on Naruto’s head before leaping off again, catching the Soldier pill and landing on top of Kiba’s back. “Ninja Art: Man Beast Clone!” he called out before a puff of smoke enveloped the two and standing on Kiba’s back was a clone of Kiba.

Naruto’s eyes narrowed. So, Akamaru could turn into a clone of Kiba, but the puppy’s Chakra coils were probably underdeveloped and so it couldn’t be held without using a Soldier Pill. Naruto watched Akamaru go high, leaping over the chain in the middle of the room, while Kiba ran underneath it. At least, Naruto hoped those were the two. Naruto stepped onto the attached to the statue and ran at the two.

Kiba put his claws in front of him before leaping up at Naruto. “Gatsuga!” he yelled out, before spinning and becoming a spinning vortex of razor sharp claws, aimed to maim Naruto, with Akamaru doing the same.

Naruto kept track of Kiba and Akamaru before dropping down on the chain, grabbing it and swinging at the same time. He allowed Kiba to start passing by him before he came around in full swing. Both feet slammed hard into Kiba’s ribs, knocking him from the vortex. Naruto was pleased to feel three cracks.

Naruto didn’t however notice Akamaru land on a wall and start drilling towards him again. The vortex slammed into Naruto who at the very last second pulled off a substitution. He landed near the statue, standing on his chain as he watched the Log he used get torn to shreds. “And the Log doth sayeth, ‘Believe in my protection, and I shall come to your aid when you need it most.’ Amen.” Naruto said, followed by a chorus from all the Konoha Shinobi at Jonin rank and higher saying out ‘Amen’. Naruto’s substitution however hadn’t come fast enough as he felt a small trickle of blood slide down his back from his ravaged back. He pulled off the torn jacket, now wearing the mesh under armor that was also torn.

It was time to end this.

Naruto wiped his blood from his back. The human body was mostly water. Water froze, and with the Hyoton, Naruto froze his blood into long thin needles. These needles flew at Kiba and Akamaru, making a few eyes narrow, and a pair widen in surprise. Naruto then took off running down the chain, forming more needles from the blood on the floor. He had to use a surprising amount of chakra to force it to happen, the distance being greater than his usual control allowed. These needles struck Kiba and Akamaru from behind; making them both hit one of Naruto’s chains. Naruto leapt off the chain while Kiba looked over to Akamaru in surprise at seeing him revert back to being a puppy.

That was the end. Naruto brought his heel down onto Kiba’s head, slamming him into the ground, knocking him out.

Hayate checked on Kiba and then made his call. ‘Winner! Naruto Uzumaki!” he shouted.

Flash Back End

Now Naruto had a meeting to report to. Sarutobi wanted to speak with Naruto and the blonde wouldn’t be late to the meeting.

Naruto closed and locked his apartment, knowing Karin had the spare key and would be able to use it. Naruto leapt up onto the rooftops and took off running towards the Hokage Tower. When he landed, he walked in calmly. He smiled, thinking about the meeting with his grandfatherly figure. He opened the office door. “Jiji!” Naruto called out as he walked in.

“ANBU, Leave.” Sarutobi said as Naruto walked in. Four shadows left the room, leaving the two alone and the door closed.

Naruto wondered about the privacy, but he was suddenly lifted into the air and pinned to the wall. His eyes widened in fear, having not even seen Sarutobi move and place a kunai to Naruto’s throat. “Jiji!” Naruto called out afraid, the killing intent suffocating.

“Who are you? What are you doing in Konoha? Why are you posing as Naruto Uzumaki?” Sarutobi asked as he kept the kunai pinned against the blonde’s throat.

“Jiji, I AM Naruto.” Naruto said realizing he wasn’t looking into Hiruzen Sarutobi’s, his grandfather figure, eyes. No, he was looking into the eyes of the Kami of Shinobi; the man who is said to of mastered every non-clan Jutsu in Konoha.

Sarutobi’s eyes narrowed. He wasn’t detecting a lie from the imposter. “How did you get the Hyoton Naruto?” Sarutobi asked, still not releasing him.

“T-the Kyuubi!” Naruto lied swiftly. “She says I’ll gain several from her, some I already have.”

Sarutobi pressed the Kunai into Naruto’s throat a little more, drawing blood. “Don’t lie to me Naruto.”

Naruto winced, feeling the cut in his throat. “Fine! Just…please, let me down and I’ll explain everything.” Naruto said. He couldn’t keep this secret from Sarutobi, not when he was like this.

Sarutobi backed away from the blonde, just out of his reach but not that far out of reach. He kept the kunai out and waited for the explanation.

Naruto began to pace, rubbing his throat. Three steps, back and forth. “It’s completely insane. I… I still have difficulty believing it; still have difficulty understanding it even.” Naruto said and slowly withdrew the book. “I’m stuck in some pervert’s twisted fantasy, twisted little game.” Naruto said seriously looking at Sarutobi. “I have to have sex to level up in this game, and every few levels I get a perk point. Kekkai Genkai are considered perks I can get.” Naruto said and opened the book, showing Sarutobi the proof, where the stats were, the skills, the medals and the perks.

Sarutobi’s jaw dropped in a bit of surprise as he looked over the proof. Naruto was right; it was completely insane and difficult to understand. But yet, he stared at the proof, at the various medals, seeing words shift, seeing scroll bars that Naruto interacted with. The book itself floated from Naruto’s hands and flipped to the first blank page where words began to scroll across.

‘Hiruzen Sarutobi, Sandaime Hokage of Konoha and Kami of Shinobi, every word that Naruto Uzumaki speaks is the truth. I would appreciate you keeping this from anyone else, including your student and Naruto Uzumaki’s godfather, Jiraiya of the Sannin.’

Sarutobi’s jaw dropped even more at the words that the book wrote itself. “How do you know these things?” he asked. “Who are you, the creator of this game?”

‘I am the Creator of this game. I will not say who my identity is for that will ruin the surprise. As for how I know these things, I will say that I have friends in HIGH places. Now, do I have your solemn word that you will not reveal this to anyone and simply go with Naruto’s lie? I will not have my fun thwarted by an old man because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut’ the words scrolled across quickly.

Sarutobi licked his lips; thinking about the fact the creator had friends in HIGH places. That said something along the lines of being on level with a god. “I will, you have my solemn word that I will keep silent.” If Sarutobi’s hunch was right about the creator being a God, then he had nothing to gain by telling Naruto’s secret.

The book snapped shut, and landed in Naruto’s open palms before he took the book back, and held it to his side. Sarutobi looked to the blonde in front of him, and saw fear in the boy’s eyes, saw him hurting. Sarutobi dropped the kunai and hugged the blonde. “I’m sorry my boy.” He said to Naruto who quickly hugged Sarutobi back.

Naruto was shaken; his entire perception of Sarutobi was altered. He knew that as a Hokage, Sarutobi had to be stern when need be, but he never expected to see those eyes, the eyes of a true Shinobi warrior. “It’s okay Ji-san.” Naruto said softly as he pulled away. “I’m just…just a little shaken you know?”

Sarutobi nodded and motioned the boy to sit in a chair. Sarutobi took his own seat behind his desk, watching the boy sit in front of him. “Do you have any other Kekkai Genkai?” Sarutobi asked.

Naruto nodded. “The Sharingan, in the advanced Mangekyo form. I’m close to having the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and something called the Rinnegan.”

Sarutobi nodded. “So in essence, you could have every Kekkai Genkai?” he asked the blonde.

Naruto shrugged. “I’m not really sure. It seems I get a new one unlocked whenever I have sex with a woman that is a Kekkai Genkai user, or when I defeat one in battle. I got the Sharingan from Mikoto-chan.”

Sarutobi nodded. “Do you care for the girls you are with Naruto?” he asked seriously

Naruto leaned back. “Most yes, however some like Anko who only wanted an itch scratched; I have no problem leaving it at just that. If she would like more than just a partner to turn to in the future, then I will oblige her as well, quite willingly.” He said.

Sarutobi nodded. “You do know that having a Harem won’t be just about the sex right?”

Naruto nodded. “Each woman has their quirks, their differences, there will be conflict, and there will be financial issues no doubt. I plan to start spamming Shadow Clones to do D-ranked missions, try to bring in more money.” Naruto took a deep breath. “Now Ji-san, when were you going to tell me about my parents?”

Sarutobi winced, that was one thing that cut him deeply every time he thought about it. “I wanted to, believe me I deeply wanted to Naruto, but what would you have done with the information?”

Naruto paused as he thought about it. What would he do with the information? “I don’t know.” He answered honestly. “In return though, can we talk about my parents?” Naruto asked pleadingly.

Sarutobi nodded and then started to tell the blonde various stories he remembered. Some were humorous, some were serious, but all would be precious to the blonde.

Konoha Hospital, Same Time

Kin lay in the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling bored out of her mind. She was being held there over night for no damned reason. She didn’t have a concussion, but the Konoha Nin were adamant that she stayed.

“I feel fine!” she yelled out, knowing no one cared or would bother to hear her. She sighed before narrowing her eyes remembering a bit of rage at the blonde claiming to be an Uzumaki. She balled her hands into fists. Five minutes with the blonde, five minutes and she would have him begging her to just end him.

She heard a knock at her door, breaking her from her musing of mutilating a blonde imposter. “Enter.” She said, calming herself. She was a little surprised to see Dosu walk in.

He walked over to her and looked down at her as she sat up. “How’re you feeling?” he asked as he placed a scroll down on the bedside table.

“Minor headache, nothing that won’t go away.” She said taking the scroll and opening it.

‘That Naruto Uzumaki in the ‘kill-me’ orange jumpsuit used those golden chains you told me about. We’re even now.’ Dosu watched Kin read the note before shrugging. “I’ll leave you be then.” He said.

Kin stared at Dosu’s note, giving him a nod of thanks. So the blonde really was an Uzumaki. She ran a hand through her hair standing up. She had to go find him, quickly. She destroyed the note.

A couple months back, Kin found out what Dosu feared. In Oto, fear was knowledge and that knowledge was worth a small fortune. In exchange for not telling anyone, not even Orochimaru, Kin had asked Dosu to keep an eye out for someone using the Chakra Chains that the Uzumaki were known for and to stay silent about his search.

Dosu upheld his end of the bargain and she would uphold her own. She opened the window and leapt out, hitting a roof and rolling with it. She quickly descended down into the market place, her Oto headband tucked away

It wasn’t hard to get information about the blonde, and pointed in the right direction of his apartment. Most of the people seemed to dislike him, but she wasn’t quite sure why. They kept referring to a law.

She watched the blonde enter his apartment, and Kin swiftly ran up the steps. She knocked on the door quickly.

Naruto turned, hearing the knocking on his door just as he entered. He shrugged and turned, opening the door, only to have the Oto Kunoichi push him inside and kick his door closed. She had him pinned by the wall with a kunai to his groin. “Show me the Chakra Chains.” She said in a stern voice.

Naruto scratched his head a bit. He then held his left hand out, and allowed a chain to come out, the golden chakra quickly twisting into a chain.

Kin smiled broadly and quickly removed the kunai at the sight of the chain. She tackled the blonde in a hug, literally knocking him to the ground. “I finally found one!” she said loudly and kissed Naruto. “A male Uzumaki” she said with a grin.

Naruto glanced up at the Oto Kunoichi. “Okay, I’m lost.” He said completely confused.

Kin sat up, straddling Naruto’s abdomen. “Allow me to explain then Mr. Uzumaki.” She said smiling genuinely for the first time in so long. “My name is Kin Tsuchi, and my best, and only, friend in this entire world is an Uzumaki. Sort of.” She said. “The Uzumaki clan was separated into two parts. The first, were like you, the royalty. You are the last Heir of the Uzumaki clan. The second was like my best friend: guardians for the royals. Naturally they were still one family, it’s just some were more suitable for a certain role. The guardians also couldn’t use the Chakra Chains.” Kin said and leaned down, placing her hands on Naruto’s chest and kissing his jaw. “Now, Tayuya and I have both sworn to find a male Uzumaki, and assist him in rebuilding the clan.” She said moving her hips lower to grind herself against Naruto’s groin.

Truth be told, Naruto was still confused as hell. But here he was, being offered hot, willing pussy. What straight man would say no to that? Naruto reacted like any straight man and got hard, his cock now uncomfortably pressing into the pants of his jumpsuit. “Well, I think we’re a little young for rebuilding the clan, but I don’t mind practice.” Naruto said, biting Kin’s ear.

Kin gave a soft moan at Naruto’s words and actions before getting up and helping the blonde to his feet. Kin quickly pulled her top off, showing the black sports bra. That was quickly removed as well, before she jumped at the blonde and began to kiss him.

Naruto was responsive to Kin’s touches, feeling her hands run over his chest. His hands grabbed her arms and quickly spun her around. He had a naughty idea. Quickly, he used the chakra chains and made sure they wouldn’t drain her chakra before he bound her arms behind her back and Naruto lifted her up. He took her into his bedroom and dropped her onto the bed with her head hanging off the bed.

Naruto undid his pants, and pulled out his cock, ready to put it to good use. He grabbed the base and moved it to Kin’s open mouth, feeling her tongue lash over the top of his length as he pushed deeper into her mouth.

Kin’s eyes widened a bit as she felt the blonde’s cock press towards her throat. She gagged, as the blonde worked deep into her throat. She felt the muscles of her throat spasm, trying not to take something so big. Her eyes burned a little bit as she felt the blonde very slowly fuck her mouth. When she showed up to give herself to the Uzumaki, she hadn’t expected to do something so kinky.

Naruto slapped Kin’s breasts, before squeezing one tight as he kept thrusting into her mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting her gasp for breath. “Is this what you want Kin-chan? To be an Uzumaki’s slut?” Naruto asked slapping Kin’s breasts again

“Yes!” Kin cried out. She could feel herself getting soaked already, “Please Naruto-sama, please use my throat as your cock warmer until you blow your load.” She said reaching out with her tongue and tickling the swollen head.

Who could argue with something like that? Naruto grabbed the side of her head and worked his cock back into her mouth, feeling her teeth scrape against his cock to spur him on. He went faster this time, not going quite as deep and making her make wet gagging sounds. Despite this, Naruto had to admit Kin was good. She kept sucking and licking like a good slut.

Kin groaned, feeling her airway getting abused by Naruto’s cock. She rubbed her thighs together, trying to get a bit of pleasure herself and moaning some. Her eyes went wide at the feel of Naruto forcing all of his cock down her throat, making her gag and choke rather hard.

Naruto showed mercy and pulled his cock out of Kin’s throat, watching her rasp for air. He helped her sit up and moved to stand on his bed. “Suck on my balls Kin-chan.’ Naruto said moving his cock to the Oto Kunoichi’s face and laying the wet appendage on her face.

Kin felt the spit covered cock against her cheek and eyebrow and the balls against her lips. She opened her mouth and drew both in. She sucked slow and deep, drawing a groan from Naruto. Ever so gently, she used her teeth, putting pressure on his balls before pulling back and lapping at the base of his cock and the top of his balls with her tongue. “Please…” she licked again. “Naruto-sama…” she kissed the right side of his sac. “Fuck my mouth.” She pleaded, looking up to him as she licked along the underside of his cock.

Naruto groaned and grabbed Kin’s hair, earning a yelp and a low moan from her as she opened her mouth to take Naruto’s cock again. Naruto went with a quick pace, not quite making her deep throat. He was close. Naruto felt his sac tighten and gave a loud groan, jamming his cock all the way into Kin’s mouth and throat before he released, making her spasm a bit with wide eyes.

Kin couldn’t believe she was being forced to take the flood of cum down her throat, but she couldn’t help but enjoy it. Finally, when she could pull back, she gulped down a few mouthfuls of air, choking a bit. “Fuck Me Naruto-sama.” She said.

Naruto rolled Kin onto her back and quickly removed her pants and underwear. He pushed them off the bed before rolling her onto her knees. Naruto grabbed the chain with one hand and his cock with the other. Slowly, he began to push into her, feeling her pussy yield to him.

Kin let out a low moan as her torso was held up and the blonde filled her pussy. “Oh Kami, give it to me Naruto-sama.” She begged. She had never needed to be fucked like she needed to be now.

Naruto grabbed a hold of the chain a little tighter before his other hand went to Kin’s breast and began to molest it, groping and squeezing vigorously. Naruto then rolled his hips, working his cock in and out of her pussy to get used to the tightness. Slowly, he began to thrust instead of rolling his hips, working his cock deeper and deeper. He picked up the pace though, quickly giving Kin what she wanted.

Kin gave a series of low moans when Naruto first started out. Her eyes widened a bit as he felt him go deeper and start to go faster. It was slowly driving her insane; the pleasure was getting to be too much. She felt his hand leave her breast and she actually whimpered until she felt the hand hit her ass. She cried out, arching her back and letting her nipples scrape the sheet as she continuously got pounded into.

Naruto gave a small grunt as he felt her tighten up from him slapping her ass. It slowed him down, but he quickly worked harder to make up for it. His hand drew back and slapped her ass again, making her cry out again and tighten up again. Naruto gritted his teeth as she tightened up a lot and cried out even louder. He must have brushed her g-spot. With a smirk, Naruto shifted his angle and began to shove against that spot over and over.

Kin’s eyes widened and she fell forward. It was getting to be too much. She felt the coil of her orgasm tighten up and she rolled her hips back to the blonde, unable to take having her g-spot hit over and over again. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, thank you Naruto-sama, thank you. Fuck me, fuck me good!” she cried out. Her cries became a scream as a body wracking orgasm washed over her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Naruto gave a low groan of pleasure, feeling her pussy tighten up on his cock. She was like a warm velvet vice and he couldn’t stop himself. He came inside of her, filling her up with his cum and feeling it slide out against his shaft and his balls.

He eased out once he was finished and stood up. He had an idea that he was going to work with. He rolled her onto her back and spread her legs; he wrapped a chakra chain from high on her inner thigh to the opposite shoulder, before doing the same with the other side. He pressed the center, where the two chains overlapped at both her back and front, slowly melding the chains together. He then made the chains tighten up, spreading her legs far apart to show off her flexibility.

Naruto then formed two more chains and jumped to attach them to his ceiling. He did this a second time before picking Kin up and attaching the chains at her hips and shoulders. She was now fully bound, and hanging in the air.

Naruto then headed to the kitchen and got some cooking oil. It was the best thing he had for lubricant at the moment. He went over to Kin and quickly began to rub the oil in along her ass, making her give a few mewls of pleasure.

Kin watched him, unable to do anything to stop him, not that she would, and loving the fact that she was tied up. “Are you going to be fucking my ass Naruto-sama?” Kin asked watching Naruto stand up.

“Of course Kin-chan, I’m going to make sure that every one of your holes are mine for pleasure and no one else’s.” he said as he began to rub some oil along his cock. He rubbed the tip against her ass, getting prepared to penetrate her hole.

Kin licked her lips. “Please be gentle Naruto.” She said seriously. “I’ve never had anyone take me there.” She added

Naruto nodded, his mind briefly flicking back to Mikoto’s words on how sex could suck if it hurt. He eased himself in, the oil doing its job of lubricating them both. He rubbed Kin’s thighs and ass cheeks, trying to relax the muscles. “Don’t tense.” He told her

Kin nodded, taking Naruto’s words in mind before she relaxed her body and felt him slowly fill her ass. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the pleasure. Sure there was a bit of pain, but nothing more than what she felt as a competent Kunoichi. She quickly whimpered as she realized she couldn’t roll her hips in this position, leaving her to the mercy of Naruto.

Naruto smirked when he heard her whimper. She must have realized why he had tied her up like he did. He grabbed her hips and slowly began to pump in and out of her, her body swinging with the chains that would securely hold her in place. She whimpered again, much to Naruto’s delight, as he finally bottomed out inside her, filling her with his cock. Naruto used her momentum on the chains, and his own speed to slowly begin fucking her faster.

Kin began to breathe a little more ragged as she felt the blonde fucking her ass. “Oh Kami, yes…give it to me Naruto-sama. Fuck my ass, turn me into your personal fuck toy.” She called out, trying desperately to roll her hips against Naruto’s. Alas her predicament left her unable to. But she would get him back. She had some good Genjutsu.

Naruto reached down with one hand and rubbed Kin’s clit, still thrusting into Kin’s ass. He would turn her into his personal fuck toy. Whenever he was tired from training for the Finals, he would have Kin and Karin both lick and suck at his cock and balls to relieve some stress.

Kin began to pant, trying desperately to try and get more air into her system, but the fucking was leaving her breathless. She thrashed, and squirmed, tightening up her inner muscles to try and make the blonde cum faster. She couldn’t even speak, it was too much effort.

Naruto paused and held her hips firm, before starting to thrust into her ass, using hard and fast thrusts He grunted with the exertion of force, watching her face twist in pleasure. She couldn’t keep up with his pace that well, but he was sure that it was okay.

Kin cried out, unable to take it. “I’m cumming Naruto-sama!” her entire body jerked against her restraints as she had her release from Naruto fucking her ass. She just couldn’t take it.

Naruto gave a low moan of appreciation and pleasure as he released for a third time, feeling his balls ache a bit as he filled her with his cum. He felt it drip out against his balls and slowly pulled from her ass. It felt great.

Naruto then slowly removed the chakra chains, helping her stand shakily. “Go take a shower first.” Naruto said with a smile, pointing to his bathroom door.

Kin nodded before walking on shaky legs to the bathroom. Maybe a bath instead? She didn’t think he would mind too much.

Naruto sat on his bed and pulled his book out, flipping over to the level up page. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH KIN TSUCHI! +1000 points, +5 Genjutsu, +5 Throwing Weapons. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE ‘FUCK AN ENEMY KUNOICHI’ MEDAL! +600 points.” Naruto was disappointed he didn’t receive a level up, but he supposed it was due to him being so far into the levels as he was.

That however, didn’t stop him from thinking about the fact it called Kin an Enemy Kunoichi. He flipped over to the medals and tapped it. ‘Bronze: Have Sex with a Genin ranked Kunoichi of an Enemy or Neutral village.’

Naruto supposed Oto could be an enemy village, maybe it was a neutral village. He hoped the latter.

Naruto then closed the book and stretched a bit. He watched the bathroom door open and Kin walked out obviously nervous."What's up Kin-chan?" Naruto asked standing up, about to head into the bathroom.

"Can I talk to you about something important?" Kin asked moving and sitting on the bed.

Naruto nodded and sat back down watching the nervous girl. Earlier she seemed so damned confident like she could take on anything. Yet now… "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I need to talk to your Hokage if possible." She said and curled up a bit. "Oto is planning on invading Konoha." She whispered, not wanting the blonde to hurt her.

Naruto's eyes widened. "When?" he asked. Konoha needed to prepare, an invasion was a big thing. And with most the Chunin and Jonin occupied with the Chunin Exams. "Why? What did we do to Oto?"

Kin winced at Naruto's questions. "From what I understand, the Finals of the Chunin Exams. And as for why, Orochimaru is the leader of Oto if that helps any." She said.

Naruto's eyes widened a bit at the name of the Snake Sannin. But he had a bit of time so he stood up and rushed into the bathroom. He took a quick shower, scrubbing hard in the hot water. When he came out, he got dressed and gathered his things. "Come on." He told Kin. He led the Oto girl to the Hokage Tower. “Ji-san! We have a problem!” Naruto called out as he entered. “Apparently Oto plans to attack." Naruto said quickly getting Sarutobi's rapt attention.

"That's some claim to be making Naruto. Do you have any proof?" Sarutobi asked lighting his pipe.

Naruto gently nudged Kin forward, and she was obviously scared. Even if Sarutobi was in his late sixties, he was still Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, a man hailed as the God of Shinobi. Naruto moved back and let Kin talk, telling Sarutobi how little of the plans she knew. Even Naruto knew there wasn't much, but Kin was also only a Genin. Expendable in the eyes of most villages.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention." Sarutobi said smoking his pipe. "Now…what are we to do with you." He said.

Naruto tapped his chin. "Well, officially we could say she was captured. Some of the founding laws state that the one that captured her would get first claim to her. As a POW, she'd be considered a slave."

Sarutobi raised an eyebrow; surprised Naruto remembered some of the village laws from when the boy was forced to read them by the civilian council. "Aren't you a bit young for a slave Naruto-kun?"

Naruto scratched the back of his neck. "Well…yeah truth be told. But do you honestly think an alternative would be better? I'd take care of her at least." Naruto said.

"Plus I like him." Kin said clinging to Naruto's arm a bit. "He's not two or three times my age and I know he'll treat me with a bit of respect."

Sarutobi nodded before looking to Naruto. “Do you know how much paperwork you’re causing me? First Karin, now Kin?” he asked the blonde.

“Sorry Ji-san.” Naruto said scratching his head.

Sarutobi shook his head before glancing to Kin. “Will Tayuya be participating in the invasion?” he asked

Kin nodded. "She's one of Orochimaru's Elite bodyguards. She'll be nearby.”

Sarutobi nodded and dismissed the two, shaking his head. It was going to be a long night of paperwork.

End

A/N: Whew…that was fun. The idea just sort of smacked me in the back of the head, so that’s why it came so quickly.

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 15: 18000/18750

Strength: 30

Speed: 30

Acrobatics: 20

Intelligence: 40

Endurance: 50

Chakra Control: 60

Chakra Levels: 55

Luck: 30

Skills:

Sexual Aura: 100 points. Adept Level. Neutral Kunoichi are willing to have sex with Naruto.

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Ninja Master: 50 points. Apprentice level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.)

Ninjutsu: 60 points. Apprentice level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Taijutsu: 60 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Genjutsu: 65 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel C-ranked Genjutsu. Naruto can cast D-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu.

Kenjutsu: 100 points. Adept Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent’s own Kenjutsu Styles.

Medical Jutsu: 60 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use the most Basic Medical Jutsu in Combat. Can cure bruises, minor cuts, minor fractures and other smaller ailments.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sealing: 100 points. Adept Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now decipher complex seals and draw them. Can draw seals out of pure Chakra.

Medals:

Diamond Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival’s Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 experience points.

Have Vaginal Sex 10 Times: +2000 points

Receive 10 Blow Jobs: +1000 Points.

Bronze Hat Trick: Have Sex with Two Women in Twenty Four Hours. +400 Points

Perks:

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women
Sign up to rate and review this story