Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Happy New Year

by alligatorpie

"You know," Ryan smirked at me, "If you were drinking, you'd be having more fun." (Rydon New Years Eve hookup.)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-03 - 2587 words - Complete

?Blocked
I moved through the sea of bodies, smiling, moving to the beat of the music that made me feel like my ears were bleeding, secretly wishing they’d all just get out of my house.

This party had been Pete’s idea.

“2013, bitches!” He’d yelled, before taking another pull off the bottle in his hands. Spencer and I had exchanged a look, then before we knew it, Pete had texted four people; Gabe Saporta, Frank Iero, Travie McCoy, and William Beckett. Within hours, people had flooded our house. Spencer had gone along with the idea, going to the store and stocking up on alcohol as soon as Pete had hit ‘send’. I was less enthusiastic, reminding Spencer that he should probably pick up some trash bags as well.

I now moved through the house, a cup in my hand that I hadn’t had a drink out of. I kept tipping the cup, allowing some of the beer to spill over my hand and onto the floor, so that whenever someone offered to top me off, I could join in their ‘2013’ yell. Every time I felt a body grind on mine to the music, a danced back, a fake smile plastered across my face, until someone else appeared, distracting the person I’d been dancing with, and then I slipped away.

Time seemed to be moving slower than ever before. It felt like I’d been dodging conversation and dances for days, rather than a few hours. Finally, I found myself leaning against a wall in my living room, watching Pete lay on my coffee table, laughing, choking, and drinking as Gabe and Travie poured seemingly endless amounts of alcohol into a beer bong that I imagined one of them had brought, since, as far as I knew, Spencer and I didn’t have one.

“You should join them.” I heard a voice in my ear, and I jumped, looking over my shoulder.

“Ryan!” I gasped, throwing my arms around his neck without even thinking about it.

“Miss me?” He teased, hugging me back.

“Of course.” I said, pulling back just enough to look up at him.

“You know,” Ryan smirked, “If you were drinking you’d probably be enjoying yourself more.”

I took a long drink out of the cup in my hands, just to prove a point. Ryan smirked.

“Why aren’t you having fun?” Ryan asked, his fingertips gently caressing my cheek.

“I don’t know.” I let out a shaky breath, looking down at the drink in my hands.

“Don’t you think it’s time to start?” Ryan murmured, taking the cup from me, and setting it down on a table behind him.

My breath hitched.

“It’s 10:30,” Ryan said, checking his phone. “We have an hour and a half until midnight.”

“Come with me.” I murmured, taking Ryan’s hand and pulling him through the house, up the stairs.

“Brendon…” Ryan murmured as I pulled him into my bedroom. “I… um… I--”

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

“Brendon--”

I cut him off again, pushing him back against the door.

“Brendon.” Ryan gently pushed me back by my shoulder. “Brendon, I don’t know what I want.” Ryan mumbled, looking down.

“What do you mean, Ryan?” I asked, cradling his face gently between my palms.

“I… I miss you, Brendon. I miss you more than I know how to say. But this didn’t work before, so why should we think it’ll work now?”

“We’ve grown, Ryan.” I whispered, stroking his cheek. “We’re different people now.”

“But what if we have even more problems than before?” Ryan asked, looking scared.

I kissed him again.

“How about this,” I murmured, lifting his chin to look at him. “How about, for tonight, we don’t worry about any of that. Tonight, we can just be together.”

“Okay,” Ryan agreed slowly, leaning down to kiss me again.

I moaned into his mouth, and my hands found his waist, pulling him tight against me.

“When did you add on to the tattoo?” Ryan murmured, kissing my neck and jaw.

“Right before, mm, Ryan, right before we started recording, god, baby, Vices.”

He bit gently on my jugular vein, and I felt my heartbeat speed up. My hands tightened on his waist, and he moaned, bending his body into mine.

“God, I missed you.” I said, catching his earlobe between my teeth.

“Brendon.” Ryan whimpered, and I pushed him back to the bed, pining him down beneath me. Ryan hooked one leg over my hip, using the leverage to pull our hips closer together.

“God.” I sighed, my head rolling back as Ryan’s lips met my collarbone.

In a sudden move, completely un-Ryan-like, he rolled us, so he was hovering over me. His fingers raked down my chest and abdomen, then pushed under my shirt, his fingers tracing up my abs. I shivered until his light touch, and Ryan kissed the skin just under my eye.

I rolled us over again, then pushed myself off of Ryan. I stood up, and looked at him. He was panting, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his clothes wrinkled and out of place. He stared at me standing next to the bed, his eyes glazed with desire.

“Brendon…” Ryan whispered.

I pulled Ryan to his feet, and pulled him into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I stared into Ryan’s eyes and fumbled behind me, turning on the water in the shower. He grinned at me, and pushed his hands up my shirt again, this time pushing it all the way over my head. The rest of our clothes quickly followed, and Ryan pushed me backwards, into the shower. The water hit us and danced off our bodies and around our feet. Our hands explored each others bodies, relearning the dips and crevices.

I dropped to my knees in front of him, looking up at the beautiful face of the golden god that, for some unknown reason, had been choosing me for the past seven years, and slowly licked up the underside of his erection.

“Oh…” Ryan whimpered, one hand moving out to brace against the wall of the shower, the other coming to rest against the side of my face. “Brendon…” Ryan whispered, stroking my cheekbone with his thumb as I slowly took him into my mouth. “Baby, I want you so bad.” Ryan whispered, his hips slowly rocking toward my face. I hummed in acknowledgement, and he whimpered softly. His little noises drove me crazy. I stroked his thighs softly, and looked up at him. His head was tilted forwards, looking down at me. His hair was longer than it had been the last time I’d seen him, and it was dripping onto my face.

“You’re so beautiful, Brendon.” He whispered, and I felt my cheeks reddening. Sure, Urie, suck a guy off, no problem. Said guy compliments you, and you turn into a tomato. Awesome. “Stop, babe.” Ryan groaned, and I immediately retreated from him.

“I’m sorry.” I said, still on my knees in front of him. “I shouldn’t have taken things so far, I’m--”

“Brendon.” Ryan said, smirking down at me. “Shut up.” He pulled me to my feet, and kissed me, then directed me back out of the shower. “I want you to fuck me.” He said, grinning at the confusion on my face.

I let him lead me back to my bed, but then turned the tables, throwing him onto my blue striped comforter. He laid there, looking up at me standing over him, his wet hair hanging in his face. I moved around the bed, to my bedroom door, locking it before joining Ryan on the bed. I hovered over him, kissing him hard. He kissed back with just as much force, and I almost gave dominance over to him. I pushed him back by way of his shoulder.

“Roll over.” I demanded, my voice low and husky from desire.

“Yes, sir.” He smirked at me, then turned over, onto his stomach. I massaged his shoulder gently, kissing his spine as my hand found its way to his hip.

“Are you ready, babe?” I asked softly. As much as I loved playing my dominance game, I really didn’t want to hurt him.

“I’m always ready for you.” He murmured, peeking over his shoulder at me, his cheeks reddening slightly.

I smiled and leaned forward, catching his lips with my own. I reached for my nightstand, pulling the top drawer open, and extracting the little box that I kept at the bottom. I set the box next to us, and opened it, grabbing the lubricant. I squirted some onto the tips of my fingers, and gently spread it around Ryan’s opening. He trembled with anticipation, and I kissed his shoulder. Slowly, I pushed my index finger into him. His whole body tensed, and I rubbed his neck soothingly.

“Are you sure?” I whispered, ceasing movement.

“More.” He gritted out from between his teeth. I grinned at him, and hooked my finger, causing his muscles to tense further. I slowly pressed my middle finger into him, moving them both in and out at a slow, steady pace, curling and spreading my fingers, making him writhe and squirm. I slipped a third finger into him, and his lips parted, panting softly, staring up at me. “Baby…” He whispered, his fingers clenching on the pillow under his cheek.

I kissed his shoulder, then leaned my forehead against him, pushing my fingers deeper into him, curling them, searching for the spot that would set him screaming.

“God!” Ryan cried out, and I grinned into his shoulder, leaning down the kiss the base of his spine, pressing my fingers into his prostate again. Ryan grunted, pushing up into my fingers.

I scooted down the bed, pressing light kisses to his hip. I slowed my movements, holding my fingers into his prostate.

“Fuck, Brendon! Oh God, babe!” Ryan’s head tilted back, his hands twisting in the pillowcase.

I rolled so I was straddling Ryan’s knees, my fingers still thrust deep into him. Slowly, hesitantly, I used my free hand to spread Ryan’s cheeks farther apart. I leaned down, my breathing shaky.

“Bren, are you going to--” A long moan cut off Ryan’s words, and I dipped my head down, removing one of my fingers and dipping my tongue into him. He tensed, his back arching, and I swirled my tongue around in him. “Brendon, God!” Ryan cried out, his eyes clenching shut.

“Get on your knees, babe.” I whispered, pulling away from him for a moment. He scrambled onto his elbows and knees, and I pushed two fingers and my tongue back into him all at once, causing a long moan to burst from between his delicious parted lips. I reached around him, gently trailing my fingers down the length of his throbbing erection.

“Holy shit, Bren… God!” Ryan cried out, his hands fisting back into the sheets. His back arched, and I tightened my hand. “God, Brendon, Bren, I- Fuck! Bren, I’m gonna c- Oh God!” I curled my fingers into his prostate again and his whole body spasmed. “Brendon!” He moaned my name as he came hard, pushing back into my fingers and thrusting into my hand.

His body trembled, and, after I withdrew from him, placing a trail of light kisses along his spine, he slowly lowered himself down onto the bed, panting heavily. I laid down next to him, and gently stroked his hair out of his face. He turned and scooted closer to me, breathing shakily onto my neck as he recuperated. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me, running my fingers through his hair, gently kissing the top of his head.

His whole body was shaking, and he pressed a trail of sloppy kisses to my shoulder and collarbone.

“You’re so beautiful.” I whispered into his hair, holding his body tight against mine. “I love you so much.” I murmured quieter.

Ryan’s hands tightened on my back. “I love you too.” He whispered into my collarbone. I gave him a gently squeeze, and we fell into a comfortable silence, me stroking his hair, him catching his breath.

“I’m sorry.” Ryan said after a few minutes. “For everything.” He peeked up at my face, and then looked back down. “I was wrong. I never should’ve left.”

“It’s all in the past, babe.” I whispered to him, ceasing the movement of my hand on his hair, but not moving.

“No, it’s not.” Ryan insisted, sighing heavily, his body still shaking softly.

“Ryan,” I tilted his head up to mine, “All I care about, is that you’re back. You’re here with me now, and that’s all that matters.”

He leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. “We still have to take care of you.” He murmured. He kissed me again, then reached down, cupping my package.

“Mmm.” I moaned softly, angling my head and deepening the kiss. “Are you ready to go again, baby?”

“Mmhmm.” He whimpered, gasping softly against my lips.

I rolled us gently, pressing him into the mattress. Ryan’s hands tangled into my hair, tugging softly. I ground against him, and his fingernails dug into my scalp.

“30 seconds!” someone yelled from downstairs.

“Bren… take me.” Ryan whispered, pulling our mouths apart and looking up into my eyes.

I kissed him again, then reached again for the lube, this time rubbing it onto my throbbing member. I kissed his cheekbone and jaw, then pulled his knees over my hips, scooting closer to him.

“10, 9, 8,”

I ducked my head, and kissed his collarbone.

“7, 6, 5,”

Ryan ran his hand through my hair, pushing my bangs out of my face.

“4, 3, 2,”

“Happy new year, Ry.” I whispered against his throat.

“1!”

A/N: Hey guys. So... It's been like, a year since I posted anything, but I started reading some of my old stories and the ends of the stories that I'd been following, and I realized how much i missed all this, so here I am. So, if you care, this is what I've been doing that made me not really have time to write: A little more than a year ago, my dad had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass. So then I was spending a ton of time at the hospital. After that, I joined the technology student association, so then I was busy with competitions until the end of my junior year. Over the summer, my mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer and went through surgery and treatment and crap. So then I started my senior year, taking a bunch of hard classes, working 30 hours a week, and then I sprained my knee. Knee injuries are a damn bitch. My knee still isn't right, but I only have 2 classes for my next semester, which starts tomorrow, so I should have more time.

Well... I'd say check out my other stories, but I'm not sure which ones I'll be updating, so I don't want anyone to get hooked on something I might abandon. I'm definitely going to finish "The Ghost Of Brendon's Past", so check that out. Check out my "Thunderstorm" one-shot as well. Pete Wentz and Ryan Ross hookup, so that's cool, right?

Alrighty, I think I'm done. So, yeah. Rate and review and stuff. Peace!

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story