Categories > Anime/Manga > X

The morning after the night before

by Stashley

My third stashey oneshot. Enjoy you sexy horney stashley shippers ;) SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUTTTT

Category: X - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 1604 words

?Blocked
The morning after the night before.

Stefan was woken up by the rays of sunshine peeking through the carelessly drawn curtains in his friend Elliot's living room.
Stefan blinked a couple of times and rubbed his eyes.
He raised a hand to his forehead and brushed his curls out of his eyes.
His head was pounding, and he felt as if he would throw up at any minute.
It took awhile for his brain to register the fact that he was lying across someones chest.
And he was fully naked.
And he had a hard on.
'wha-' Stefan began but was cut off when he realized that he was lying butt naked on top of his best friend Ashley. In his friends living room on a beanbag.
Ashley was also fully naked. Stefan could barely remember the night before.
The room was a mess, there was discarded beer cans and vodka bottles and glasses scattered on the floor.
It must of been new years eve.
He was pretty sure he was in Elliot's house.
That's were the party was. He must of had way to much to drink. Suddenly, he realized how wrong the position he was in was. He wasn't even gay.
He tried to get off Ashley but he felt Ashley's muscly arm slide round his waist and pull him in closer.
Ashley smiled in his sleep and mumbled something unintelligible. Stefan tried to squirm out of Ashleys grip but he was too strong.
Suddenly, Ash woke up and screamed.
He pushed Stefan off him and Stefan tumbled off the beanbag they were sharing and landed with a thud on the floor.
"Shit, Stef sorry" Ash said. Ashley then realized that he was naked and blushed and hid under the blanket. Stefan panicked and grabbed a cushion from the floor to cover himself up.
Ashley rubbed his forehead with his hand and stared at the floor.
"Stef, did we-um . Did I-" Ash stuttered.
"I. I don't even know Ash. But my arse hurts." Stefan said quietly.
Ashley bit his lip. "Stef, how drunk were we?." "Fucking hell Ash, I don't know. My head is fucked. I can't even remember what happened" Stefan mumbled.

Stefan looked around the room and saw his t shirt hanging over one of the lamps.
"Ashley. Wha- What did we do?" Stefan asked.
Ashley spoke up "I think we may of slept together...."
Stefan shivered. He was getting cold sitting on the floor and it didn't help that he was naked either.
Ash noticed him and said "Stef, come here, get back on the beanbag. You'll freeze to death." Stefan hesitated a bit before nodding and climbing back onto the beanbag.

Ash automatically pulled Stefan into his embrace and pulled the covers up over them both.
Stefan didn't object and snuggled into Ashley's neck.
"Stef, I can't remember much of last night but I do remember that I.. I sort of liked it. You were great."
Stefan blushed slightly. "a-Ash, are . Are you gay?" Stefan asked in a small voice.
I don't know Stef. Are you?" Ash asked.

Stefan suddenly leaned in and kissed Ashley. Ashley returned the kiss somewhat surprised.
Stefan involuntarily moaned and climbed on top of the older boy, straddling him. Stefan continued to kiss Ashley deeply, sliding his tongue along Ashley's bottom lip.
"Shit Stef-" ash started but was cut off when Stefan pushed his tongue into Ashley's mouth.
Stefan moaned as he felt Ashley's arms slide around his hips.

Stefan began to buck his hips in time with Ashley's, and soon the pair were extremely hard and aroused.
"Shit Ash. I think I'm gay." Stefan panted as he felt Ashley place a line of kisses along his collarbone. "Me too Stef." Ash giggled as he playfully nibbled on Stefan's ear, making Stefan moan and whimper.
Ashley ran his hands up Stefan's chest and tugged gently on his nipples. "FUCK" Stefan moaned and continued to kiss Ashley, bringing his hands up to Ashley's chestnut brown hair and tugging on it slightly .

Ash moaned as he felt his erect cock poking Stefan's stomach.
Stefan locked eyes with Ashley and smirked, his dark brown eyes clouded with lust. Ashley almost came at the sight.
Stefan moved down the beanbag so his head was level with Ashley's cock.
Ashley shivered as he felt Stefan kiss a trail of kisses from the top of his stomach to his belly button.
Ashley whimpered as he felt Stefan licking at the lowest part of his stomach and gently tapping at Ashley's hips.
Ashley's eyes went wide and he shakily sighed in delight as he felt Stefan slowly lick up his length before Stefan purred 'Wow Ash, you're huuuuge" and then closed his mouth around the tip of Ashley's already painfully hard cock.
Ashley brought his hands around Stefan's shoulders and moaned loudly.

Stefan stopped sucking Ashley and looked up. ''Shhh Ashie! People might hear us!" Stefan giggled in a baby like voice, blinking his large brown eyes.
Shit, those eyes. Ashley thought, desperately trying to suppress a moan.
Stefan returned to what he was doing and began to feel Ashley's balls.
Stefan smirked as the older boy began to buck his hips up, whimpering with lust.
Stefan giggled and stopped sucking again.
Ashley was going to go crazy. Stefan was so good at this, teasing Ashley, making Ashley's knees go weak.

Stefan pressed his thumb on the head of Ashley's cock, making Ashley's pre-cum squirt out.
Stefan giggled as he heard Ashley squeak with lust, completely at his mercy.
Stefan began rapidly fisting Ashley's cock, and Ashley knew he was close. "Shit Stef. I'm gonna. I'm going to-oHHHMYGODSHITFUCKOH" Ashley moaned as Stefan grazed his tongue lightly over the slit on the top of Ashley's cock, sending him completely over the edge.

Ashley grabbed onto Stefan's curls, filling his mouth with his creamy white substance.
Stefan swallowed every last bit and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Mmmmm yummy Ashie" Stefan giggled, before straddling Ashley again, playfully nuzzling his nose against Ashley's.
"You're adorable babe" Ashley said to Stefan, giggling.
Stefan blushed a little, his cheeks tinging a light pink.
Ashley ran his hands down Stefan's back, tapping at the bottom of his spine.
Stefan whimpered as he bucked his hips into Ashley's as Ashley sucked and bit at Stefan's collar bone.
Ashley ran his hands up Stefan's chest, pinching his nipples lightly, making Stefan squeal in pleasure.
Stefan's breathing went ragged and uneven with lust. "Ash.Fuck.Me.NOW," Stefan groaned, rubbing himself against Ashley fiercely.
"But...um.. have we got any.. y'know.. Preperation supplies..?" Ashley said awkwardly.
Stefan groaned  impatiently "Ash, for some reason I doubt Tat's got any lube just lying around..just do it, I'll be fine."

Ashley nodded before lining himself up. "You're sure you want this Stef?" Ash asked in a small unsure voice. "Yes. Never been more sure of anything in my life before." Stefan said confidently.

"Holy fuck Stefan, I love you." Ashley smiled "I love you too slutbag. Now fuck me. My arse wants your cock."

Ashley bit back a moan as Stefan parted his legs.
Ashley stroked Stefan's sides as he brought Stefan's legs around his shoulders. Ashley grabbed Stefan's hand . "Squeeze when you're ready beautiful." Ashley purred. Stefan squeezed Ash's hand, giving Ashley the go-ahead.
Ashley pushed into Stefan slowly. Stefan squeezed Ash's hand tighter, moaning "oH SHIT OHMYFUCKINGSHIT"
Ashley pulled out a little before slamming back into Stefan again.
Ashley groaned "Oh mYgodOH SHIT STEF SO TiGHT sO fUCKING TIGHT-"
Stefan closed his eyes and threw his head back, enjoying this strange sensation.

Ashley brought his hands down to stefan's erect cock, and began stroking him softly, before stroking harder and faster until he felt some of Stefan's pre-cum wetting his hand. Stefan began to whimper. "OhYeah, Ash, just like that, just-OHHHH"

Stefan brought his hands around Ashley's shoulders, kissing him deeply, his tongue dancing with Ashley's. Ashley's thrusts started to get more powerful.
Stefan pushed himself even further down onto Ashley's cock, making Ashley groan with pleasure. Ashley thrusted hard into Stefan and hit Stefan's prostate, making Stefan squeal "OHMYHOLYFUCKINGGOD fUCKME"
Ashley threw his head back and pumped Stefan's leaking erection in time with his own thrusts.
Ashley pressed the tip of Stefan's cock down with his thumb.
"Shit Ash Im gonna, i'm, I think I need to-OHHHHHMYFUCKINGJESUS" Stefan stammered as he came, his warm come splattering out all over Ashley's six pack. Stefan pressed his forehead to Ashley's as Ashley slowed his thrusts down to an agonizing pace. "Im close Stef, so close I'm gonna-ARGH OH" Ashley groaned as he came hard in Stefan.

He pulled out of Stefan and pulled Stefan down next to him on the bean bag. He curled his body around Stefan's smaller frame protectively, spooning him.

Ashley nuzzled into Stefan's neck, kissing Stefan's jaw line. Ashley played with Stefan's curls, making Stefan giggled.
Stefan turned over to face Ashley, looking deeply into Ash's light brown eyes.
"That was absolutely amazing baby.." Stefan smiled sleepily.
"It was." Ashley smirked, nuzzling his nose against Stefan's nose.
Stefan pressed a small soft kiss to the older boys lips before saying "Boyfriends, yeah?" Ashley smiled and answered "Of course slutbag. Of course."
Ashley slid his arms around Stefan's small waist and pulled him into his warm embrace.
Just then, Elliot walked in. "oh hey guys-WHAT THE FUCKKK??" He screamed and jumped back as he saw his two friends spooning one another, naked.
Stef and Ash just looked at each other and grinned, not caring.
They'd just had the best fuck of their lives....
Sign up to rate and review this story