Categories > Celebrities > The Killers

Sleeping With Brandon Flowers

by ms_betrayal

one shot

Category: The Killers - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 665 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked for the hundredth time. I rolled my eyes but nodded for the hundredth time. Brandon finally let his mind go and started thinking with his cock. We were making out and I soon felt his hard on against my stomach. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth. After years of dreaming of this day it was finally happening. Brandon's hand started cupping my left breast through my Killers shirt. My hands traveled down from where they were around his head and grabbed his ass.
"Bra-Brandon, I-I need you, now." I whined. This wasn't my first time having sex but thinking back to those moments I realized I've never wanted anyone more than I've wanted Brandon Flowers right now.
"You want me, huh? I'm going to make you feel so good right now." Brandon said lifting up my shirt and then moving his hands behind my back and unhooking my bra. His mouth went down to my right breast within a second. He was sucking and biting and it all felt so good. Moan after moan was coming out of mouth. I'm pretty sure that everyone in the hotel could hear us but I didn't care.
I quickly started unbuttoning his shirt and slipped it down his shoulders. His chest was well toned, he wasn't overly muscled but it wasn't just flabby skin. He was perfect.
My hands were unbuttoning his incredibly tight jeans and with a little help from Brandon we quickly got them off of him and on the floor. He then took off my own jeans and smiled down at me. My heart just melted at the sight.
His long fingers hooked around my underwear and pulled them down my legs. "I think I'm a bit over dressed, don't you?" Brandon asked with that devilish smirk of his. I grabbed his head and brought his lips back down to mine.
A couple seconds later and I just couldn't take it. I ripped off his underwear and grabbed his cock. He was big, probably the biggest I've ever had and I was going to enjoy him for the whole night.
Brandon soon escaped my grasp and went to his suitcase that was in the corner of the room and took out something that I really couldn't see because I was too busy checking out his ass. And my oh my does he have a nice ass.
"Are you ready, gorgeous?" Brandon asked, I found out the thing he got from his suitcase was condoms, and lots of them. I nodded, no way in hell would I back out of this now. Brandon tore the foil off the condom with and put the condom on him.
Seconds later Brandon was slowly entering me, and God, he feels so good! He then started thrusting in faster and faster. His mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear every single one of his moans and groans and I just wanted him more. I was then moaning and groaning alongside of him. His thrusts never slowed down, they actually sped up if that was even possible.
"Oh God, Brandon I'm so close..." I moaned. My hands were running up and down his back, probably leaving scratches that will hurt like a bitch later.
"Then cum for me, baby," He practically growled. "Uh, you feel so good."
With one more thrust from Brandon, I completely came undone. Brandon soon came himself and was milking us through both our highs. Soon we were both panting heavily and an over whelming calm came over us. I remember seeing his beautiful face one last time before I fell asleep.
When I woke up the next morning I was completely alone. All of Brandon's things were gone too. Then I remembered it was all just a dream. Looking at the clock next to my bed I saw that I was late for school.

please comment what you think :3
Sign up to rate and review this story