Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hold my hand and tell me it's okay

by frankie2222

Frank and the guys head to a bar after a show. But will Gerard always be there for his bandmates?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2013-01-27 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 525 words

?Blocked
Frank took a swig of his beer, and looked over at the man he heard talking to him. "What?" he asked.
"I said 'What's you're name?'" The man said. He was clearly more sober than Frank, (and much taller) with a husky build, and long, wavy black hair.
"Why?" Did it really matter? Frank didn't give a shit about this guy. Can't he just go to a fucking bar and get a drink without getting fucking hit on? Guess not.
The man ignored that.
"I'm Bert. Now is the time for you to tell me yours." Frank glared at him, and rolled his eyes.
"I'm Frank, a Non-whore, just to put it out there. " Frank mumbled above the loud music. He looked over to the rest of his band, and saw Gerard and Mikey laughing their asses off. Gerard's high. Mikey's wasted. He tries to look for Ray and Bob, but he fails. Bert? Pokes him, and he turns back to him.
"Yes?" He asked. God damn.
"Why don't we talk more somewhere else?" Bert smirks at him.
"How about fuck no? Leave me the fuck alone, I'm not a slut. Thanks." Frank snatched his drink and started walking towards Gerard. He felt a hand wrap tightly around his arm, and he was yanked against Bert.
"Get the fuck!" Frank snarled at Bert.
"It wasn't a question." Bert started pulling Frank to the doors, and Frank couldn't resist his tight grasp.
"Gee! Hel-" Bert's other hand clasped around Frank's mouth, and he pulled him to the bathroom. He shoved him to the ground, and locked the door. Frank looked up at Bert terrified, and tried to scream for help. No one came.

Frank tried to stop crying, failing, and he got re-dressed. He hoped the guys were still there. It had been a few hours, after all. He tried to fix himself up a little in the mirror, with shaky hands and breath. Bert had left after he finished himself. Frank noted how he'd have to ask Gerard how to cover up the bruises and love-bites he had received by Bert. He walked out of the bathroom, and tried to look for Gerard. When he found him, he quickly tugged him outside into the cold air. Frank's tears had ceased, and were now drying on his cheeks uncared for. Gerard noticed this and quickly asked what's wrong. Caring- sober Gerard was in place.
"Gerard... I-I..." Frank couldn't say it, and began crying again. "Just... Please take me home." Frank tried to avoid the situation. Gerard nodded silently, and texted to Mikey he'd have to ride home with Ray. On the way back to Frank's small house, Gerard gently took his hand and held it. He asked again what had happened, and told him over and over again to stop crying.
"Frankie, what happened at the bar? It's alright. It's not like I have friends to tell." Gerard smirked a little, and traced Frank's trembling hand with his palm, making Frank smile and wipe his eyes.
"I just... I um.." he cleared his throat and shook his head. "I think I just got raped, Gee."
Sign up to rate and review this story