Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Tougyogan

by deaddragon95

Naruto is a jounin with a doujutsu that allows him to control others. he's also a half-demon who just hit puberty, what happens when his hormones go out of control?

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-02-02 - Updated: 2013-02-02 - 1060 words

?Blocked
Okay I would like to say a few things before I start this story. First off Naruto does have a family, they are all female because Minato is still dead, and yes he is going to fuck his mother, sister, and aunts. There are some characters in this that were originally dead, male, or simply whatever that I will make still be alive, genderbend, or whatever the hell I want.
Second, I am writing this for my own enjoyment, not for yours, if you don’t like it go fuck yourself.
Third, you do not have to comment if you hate this story, because if you do I will get a buddy of mine to transmit a virus to whatever system you happen to use. That’s it.
Now for the list of characters that were dead, male, etc.
Formerly dead now alive because they are hot
Mikoto Uchiha
Pakura
Ameyuri Ringo
Hitomi, Hinatas mother
Hiroma, Neji’s mother
Maya, Gaara’s mother
Formerly male now female because I believe they should be girls or I thought it would be fun
Nejiko, femneji
Lei, femLee
Gaia, femGaara
Kira, femKiba
Mizuka, femMizuki
Sasuki, femSasuke
Inazumi, femItachi
Shina, femShino
Shikari, femShikamaru
Akane, femKyuubi
Iruka, femIruka
Naruto’s family
Kushina, his mother
Naruko, his twin sister
Natsumi, his father’s sister
Kasumi, his mother’s sister
Girls that some of you may want that won’t be in the harem
Sakura, she is a complete bitch who’s lucky I don’t make her into a slut for the inuzuka dogs.
Filler girls, not in the main story line so therefore pointless
Ino, also a bitch
Girls that you may love that will be a slave because I’m changing their personality
Hinata, turning her into a complete bitch
Any other girl I feel like
Guys that will die
Asuma, I hate
Kakashi, dousch
Orochimaru, pedo
Kabuto, annoying
And that’s it for the lists.
Now Naruto is already a jounin by this time and it starts out after Mizuka steals the forbidden scroll. Naruto is dispatched to catch the woman when his hormones start acting up due to Akane’s influence.

Start…
Naruto leapt through the trees after the running form of Mizuka, one of the academy instructors who had betrayed the village. Naruto cursed the fact that this had to happen just as his demon hormones had hit.

Naruto was thirteen years old, 4’11” tall with blonde hair, blue eyes with a slit pupil, and three whisker marks on each cheek. The boy was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a pair of sandle in place of his normal outfit of a black trench coat with red flames, a black shirt, and black pants.

Mizuka paused for a split second allowing Naruto to catch her fairly easily. Tossing her down on her back on the forest floor he looked over his captive.

Mizuka was about twenty years old with shoulder-length silver hair, c-cup breasts and stood at about 5’6” tall. She wore a brown miniskirt, a black tanktop, and blue sandals.
Naruto growled as he felt himself harden at the sight of the female before him. He approached the downed woman, who backed up until she hit a tree.

‘Go Naru-kun go’ yelled Akane. She knew what was about to happen and decided to leave the seal for it. Appearing outside in her human form she settled back to watch.
Naruto grabbed Mizuka’s left leg in his hand and dragged her forward. Kneeling between her thighs the blonde tied her hands together before jamming a kunai into the ground with the knife between her hands, holding them in place.

Naruto then ripped open Mizuka’s shirt and bra and attacked her breasts. He licked in a circle around her right nipple while he pinched the other one in his hand. Struggling, Mizuka tried to break free but the blonde was too strong. Naruto used his free hand to tear the womans panties apart before he yanked down his shorts and pulled out his cock.
Mizuka stared in shock at the cock hovering at the entrance to her cunt. Naruto’s cock was fourteen inches long and three inches thick. Naruto’s demon heritage showed well with the breeding tool he had at his disposal. Naruto gave a feral growl before he thrust into the silver-haired teacher.

Mizuka screamed as Naruto’s huge cock split her open. He got seven inches in then pulled out and thrust, burying a few more inches into the chuunin. Tears coursed down Mizuka’s cheeks asshe was raped by a thirteen year old boy. Naruto grunted as he fucked Mizuka into the ground.

Off to the side Akane watched in awe as her container fucked a traitor ruthlessly. Her hand slid down her bare front and in between her legs as she slid two fingers into her tight twat. Moaning, she used her other hand to grope her breasts while she watched Naruto plow into the silver-haired woman.

Mizuka felt Naruto speed up his thrusts as his grunts became more frequent. She realized that the boy was about to cum inside her and would if she didn’t do anything about it. She kicked her legs but the blonde boy was too close for her knees to do much damage and only succeeded in annoying him.

Naruto gave a final thrust into the womans tight cunt before he felt his come leave his balls and pour into the woman beneath him. She thrashed against him, trying in vain to get him off and out of her. As Naruto pulled out Mizuka started to cry.
Naruto looked at her and grinned. Putting away his cock he grabbed her face and forced her eyes to meet his.

“Tougyogan” he said. Her eyes gave a flash, signaling that she was now his slave. “You are going to be my slave for the rest of your life, no matter what, understand?” he ordered. Mizuka nodded and her dragged her to the Hokage’s office, his cum still pouring from between her thighs.

“Naruto, since you captured her she is your slave from now on” Hiruzen Sarutobi , the third Hokage, told the blonde boy. Naruto nodded and dragged her to his house.


That’s it for this chapter, I can promise that they will get longer as I go
Sign up to rate and review this story