Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Break me Shake me

by Tsumihibara

Yoji and Shuldig take some time out of fighting

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Schuldig, Youji - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 1072 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer anmd author's notes:: I dont own Wieß or Savage garden I am mearly borrowing both for my sick twisted pleasure. This is a yaoi (that is male/male relationship.) Lemon ShuldichxYoji. and i appologize for mistakes this was my first acctual lemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Brake me shake me
By Tsumi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
The blonde walked through the crowded street ignoring the men and women passing by. His mind clearly on his destination. An old rundown motel in a very seedy part of town. He handed the clerk money and walked to the room that was waiting as it always did. He opened the door and pulled off his shoes. He turned to the bed where his lover was already waiting.

*
I never thought I'd change my
opinion again
But you've moved me in a way that
I've never known
You've moved me in a way that I've
never known.
*

Shuldich sat oin the bed shirtless and smoking a cigarette. The gleam in his jade eyes was very familiar.
"Evening Yoji-kun." He said smoothly Standing up and apraoching his lover.
"Good evening Shuldich." He met the red head halfway to the bed.
They met in a kiss that was extreamly heated and passionate. If either of their own teams learned of these meetings, well it would not be pretty.

*
But strait away you just moved
into positoin again
You've abused me in a way that I've
never known
You abused me in a way that I've
never known
*

Shuldich led Yoji over to the bed and pulled him down onto it. They explored one another's mouths, niether giving the other one what he didi not fight for. Yoji's shirt soon joined Shuldich's on the floor. Shuldich licked his now exposed nipples biting them hard as Yoji gasped and maoned under him. He licked down his fron to his pants. Shuldich looked up and Yoji and smirked making sure he was watching the red head undid the zipper with his teeth pulling the pants down and throwing them somewhere off in the corner.

*
So break me shake me hate me
take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
just break me shake me hate me
take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
*

Yoji gasped as Shuldich ripped off his pants and reached to run his fingers through his hair. He Gasped even louder as he felt Shuldich lick him through his underwear.
"Hmm silk breifs should have known." The telepath murmerd against the smooth fabric. "But we don't need those." He pulled them down and licked at Yoji's ball sack before returning to kiss him on the mouth again. They kissed until both were breahtless and Yoji pushed Shuldich onto his back and pulled off the telepath's pants and underwear in one move. Shuldich maoned as Yoji began too kiss at his erection softly barely touching it. He held his hands away and began to lick it like it was an ice cream cone.

*
you're the kind who deals with the
games in the mind
well you confuse me in a way that
I've never known
you confuse me in a way that
I've never known
*

Shuldich let himself be held down as Yoji licked his cock then took it in his mouth he ran his tounge along the slit at the tip tasteing the precum. He let the organ fall from his mouth and smirked up at his lover. Shuldich looked down at him as Yoji released his hands and knelt over the telepath.
"Tease." Shuldich growled.
"I've learned from the best."
"I'm sure you have."

*
So break me shake me hate me
take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
just break me shake me hate me
take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
*

Shuldich smirked and pushed his lover back. He smirked as he licked his fingers and then proceded to place one long finger in Yoji's ass. Yoji graoned as onther finger joined the first. Shuldich kissed him agian they wrestled like this before Shuldich removed his fingers and thrust his hard cock into Yoji's ass thrusting hard and fast hitting Yoji's sweet spot every time.

*
she say "I can help you, but what
do you say?"
but it's not free baby you'll have
to pay
just keep contemplating that
your soul is slowly fading
*
Yoji graoned with every thrust and almost screamed as Shuldich exploded inside him. They lay there for a moment catching thier breaths. Shuldich moved to finish Yoji off he licked at the balls once and licked up the length before taking him in his mouth. He grazed his teeth against the delicate skin on the cock.

*
god don't you know that I live with a ton
of regret ?
'cause I used to move you in a way
that you've never known
But then I accused you in a way that
you've never known
But you hurt me in a way that I've
never known...
*
Yoji Shudderd as Shuldich ran his teeth along his cock. his breath was coming out in ragged gasps now. the red haired telepath smirked around his lover's cock as he teased him with tounge, lip and teeth. He held down yoji's balls so that he could not release. He twisted around and took Shuldich's own cock in his mouth.
they sucked in unison pounding into one another's mouths. Shuldich finaly released Yoji's balls and drunk down Yoji as he released into his mouth.

*
So break me shake me hate me
take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
so you won't break me shake me
hate me take me over
when the madness stops then you
will be alone
*

They lay ther together in the dark. Yoji pulled out a couple of cigarettes and lit them handing one to Shuldich as he took a puff from his. They cuddled as they smoked. One arn around his enemy lover Shuldich puffed and blew out a cloud of smoke.
"This is wrong."
"Very wrong so why do we keep doing this?"
"Who knows."
*
listen baby
You'll be, you'll be alone

brake me shake me hate me take
me make me
fake me break me shake me hate
me take me

break me
*
Both showerd and left not looking at the other as they left. The things they had just done were forgotten for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story