Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Snack time

by Tsumihibara

Sunlight hit Hakkai square in the face, he groaned and tried to turn over, but something stopped him. Someone was spooned against his back. Now he was used to once in a while having to share a r...

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 583 words - Complete

?Blocked
AN:: I own nothing but the idea everything else belongs to some big company far away. Yoai LEMON GxH Gojyo need a snack and Hakkai's happy to be one.

Snack?
By Tsumi

Sunlight hit Hakkai square in the face, he groaned and tried to turn over, but something stopped him. Someone was spooned against his back. Now he was used to once in a while having to share a room with one or more of the others but not the bed. He also was not used to arms wrapped around his waist or nuzzled against his back like this. hakkai lay there trying to remember what had happened the night before. His lower back hurt, he also check to see if he was wearing anything nope he was naked odd since he always wore clothes to bed. He finally looked behind him. Red hair spilled over broad shoulders and across the pillow, his eyes were closed but Hakkai knew they were as red as the hair. Lips were parted with each breath. One quick check told him that Gojyo was naked too.
~How did I get into this?~ He thought. ~Gojyo was feeling ill last night. What happened after that?~

Gojyo shifted slightly arms tightening around Hakkai's waist as he shifted his eyes opened slightly.
"Morning." He whispered in Hakkai's ear. Moving down to nuzzle his neck "Sleep well?"
"Yeah." Hakkai answered moving slightly to give Gojyo better access to his neck. "What happened?"
"You mean last night." His hand brushed Hakkai's cheek then moved down to caress his chest. "You don't remember?"
"Not all of it." He grabbed Gojyo's hand before it could go lower.
"Guess you need a reminder then." His other hand caressed hakkai's butt before he wrapped it around his growing erection.
Hakkai groaned moving in Gojyo's hand. Hakkai reached back to touch gojyo.
"I was hungry, I haven't had a chance to feed properly in a while and you were there, you asked if you could help," He moved his hand "You don't mind do you?"
Hakkai moaned again trying to turn over, Gojyo let him go and he turned to him. Looking up at the Hanyou. Gojyo leaned slightly in and kissed him. Pulling away after a moment.
"N-no." Hakkai shuddered slightly.
"Good cause I'm still hungry." He pushed Hakkai onto his stomach and licked down his spine. He found the same spot he'd fed from before and sank in his teeth.
Hakkai moaned into the pillow, it hurt for only a moment before pleasure began to coarse through his body. It didn't help that the kappa was fondling him as he fed. Once he was satiated in that way Gojyo positioned himself behind Hakkai and thrust inside him. It didn't take long for hakkai to orgasm coming in Gojyo's hand as he thrust. Gojyo thrust in hard and fast making Hakkai almost scream into the pillow. He released into him and rolled off satiated curling his arms around Hakkai who snuggled closer.
"I think we need a bath." Hakkai said into his shoulder.


A loud knock on the door distracted them from any further action.

"Hakkai! Gojyo get up we're leaving after breakfast!" Sanzo yelled and left luckily not opening the door.
"You heard the monk let's go."
"Yeah. "

The got up and found their clothes, hakkai ignoring the pain in his lower back, as they left the room he looked up ar Gojyo.
"So am I a food source or a lover?" He asked.


~Owari~
Sign up to rate and review this story