Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

untitled SephxCloud

by Tsumihibara

Cloud woke up slowly. He couldn't remeber falling asleep or where he was. Looking around he found himself in a large black stone room

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cloud Strife, Sephiroth - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 814 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title:: UNtittled SephxCloud lemon scene
By Tsumi
Warning Lemon SxC ahead Yoai

Cloud woke up slowly. He couldn't remeber falling asleep or where he was. Looking around he found himself in a large black stone room. In the center of a large bed made of dark wood and covered in black and blue silk sheets and a heavy feather comforter. His head rested on a pile of plump pillows. The rest of the room was pretty empty with only a desk and over filled book shelf with a plump chair sitting under the window that took up most of the wall to his left. Across form the foot of the bed was a door of black wood and to the right of the bed was another lighter door, behind which he could hear the sound of water running. He also noticed that he was naked and couldn't see his clothes or his sword anywhere in the room.
He was trying to figure out why he was here and where here was when the lighter door opened and a small amount of steam escaped surrounding the figure in the doorway. Cloud was distracted from his thoughts by the vision of Pale skin caressed by droplets of water as they dripped form molten silver strands of hair. A white towel barely covered him. Cloud's eyes wandered back up to his face. Glowing green eyes and a predatory smile graced his face.
"Hello cloud." He purred.
"S..Sephiroth?"
"Yes,"
Cloud was still staring at the taller SOLDIER as he walked towards the bed still smirking. Cloud realized he was sitting on Sephiroth's bed naked with Sephiroth standing infront of him in only a towel that was too small to really cover him. Sephiroth leaned closer to him.
"Don't look so startled, My cloud I only want to claim what's mine."
He kissed Cloud gently at first, then roughly licked at his lips. Caressing his mouth with his own. Forcing his tongue into the younger man's mouth.
Cloud's hands reach up to grasp at Sephiroth's shoulders at first to try and push him away then to hold him closer as the kiss deepened.
Finally out of breath Sephiroth pulled away, smirking again as Cloud tried to follow. He touched him gently tracing the blonde's face.
"So beautiful." He licked at his neck alternating with nips. He moved down to his chest biting at his nipples. Cloud's hands clenched at Sephiroth's shoulders as he bit him. Sephiroth grabbed Cloud's hands and held them over his head as he continued to torture him with his mouth.
Cloud Writhed and moaned as Sephiroth's mouth closed over his balls grazing them with his teeth. He let go of them and licked at Cloud's erection like it was a lollipop. Then moved to lick his tight hole forcing his tongue inside him.

Sephiroth released clouds hands and grabbed onto his hips as he tongue fucked him. Cloud's own hands tangled in Sephiroth's still damp hair. He could feel cloud reaching the edge and stopped pulling away and removing cloud's hands form his hair. He chucked lightly at the soft sound of disappointment from cloud at the loss of the feeling. He then kissed the smaller blonde again reaching down to caress his ass and slip one finger into him.
Cloud hissed at the feeling of Sephiroth's finger inside of him. Sephiroth moved his finger slightly looking for the one spot. Cloud bucked and broke the kiss as Sephiroth touched something inside him. He stared at Sephiroth as he checked and slipped another finger inside
"don't worry cloud it'll feel even better soon."
"Seph, please"
"Please what cloud?"
"Take me!"
He pulled out his fingers and flipped Cloud over on his knees bracing him against the pillows He positioned himself behind him and impaled him in one hard thrust. The boy cried out as he felt himself being filled. Sephiroth stopped for a moment to let him get used ot the feeling the nthrust hard nearly pulling himself out all the way and going in again.
It was pure torture as Sephiroth moved inside him Cloud clung to the sheets tightly. He maoned and called out Sephiroth's name . He came hard caoting the sheets benaeath him. Sephiroth came soon after filling him with his seed. He pulled free of him and pulled Coud closer as he fell asleep. Cloud yawned sleepily and snuggled closer falling asleep against Sephiroth's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight filtered into the room and shown on the face of the two men who slept curled up around eachother. Blue eyes opened as the light became too unbearable. He looked up and smiled at the older man who still slept. He loved to wake up in Seph's arms. A few mintues later green eyes opened and he smiled dow nat Cloud. He kissed him deeply.
"Happy birthday Cloud."
"Best one I ever had."

~Owari~
Sign up to rate and review this story