Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

by MissFilthyDivineMCR

Frank feels he needs to get away for awhile from everything in his life, looking to Gerard who told him in the past that he'd be there. (Based on the song from Danger Days: "The Kids From Yesterday...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-06 - Updated: 2013-02-06 - 8743 words - Complete

?Blocked
Now Playing: "The Kids From Yesterday"


Some things were just meant to do together. The things people find out don't come until the moment is right. They feel it and know it's the right time. And when they feel it, they go. They run away and never look back. They carry everything they need and smile as if it were a miracle from God. They run and run all day until the sun goes down and the heat is at its highest peak. "How many times have I told you? You can run away with me anytime you want," the artist spoke with excitement in his voice.

The guitarist looked over at him from the passenger seat thinking over the words again and again. He always knew he had a "getaway" or "escape" as he referred to it from everything revolving around him. He had the fight in him to stay strong and fight his problems, but sometimes things just got too out of control. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Frank?" The artist spoke again, this time worry in his tone.

Frank knew exactly what he was going to ask him. "Don't even ask, Gerard."

Frank had wanted to answer the question "What is going on?" but he couldn't even pinpoint the problem himself. How could he tell his best friend the problem when he didn't even know himself?

The wind was blowing furiously through the Jeep car thanks to the top down that their hair was flailing wildly in all directions. It felt like all their thoughts were being left behind and they were moving forward; kind of like a refresh button. The street up in front was dark like the midnight sky above and it seemed as if they were the only people on he road driving at an extreme speed in what felt like the middle of the desert. And the temperature was at 100 degrees the most like being in an oven yet still comforting like being wrapped in the warmest blanket you'd ever have.

It was times like this that you felt like you were getting rid of the past and draining your body of all the negative and continue to start new with a positive. The negative was always feared.

The fear of what you've seen.

The fear of what you heard.

And most of all, the fear of what you would be.

Everyone is scared of something.

Frank had this saying stuck inside his mind as he held his head up with his hand, his elbow leaning on the door of the car. Gerard glanced back and forth between the black road lit up by the headlights and Frank's thoughtful face. He suspected the younger man to have something certainly haunting him but he didn't want to budge him into an angry state by asking nor did he want Frank to feel like he was being nosy.

In that exact moment Frank was begging inside of him for Gerard to ask him what was really wrong because he would find the answer he was contemplating right now.

What am I running away for?

It was this impulse he felt a few hours ago when he lay awake in his bed. Almost the whole night he stayed up in no mood to sleep, just thinking about everything. He lay there with Jamia besides him in a deep sleep from the night before with the kids. He stared at her face asleep on her pillow and sighed letting out a breath. He loved her so much he had to make this decision. It was for both of them.

Creeping up slowly from his side of the bed, he tiptoed across the room checking back to make sure he hadn't awaken her before opening up the bedroom door and stepping outside. Still tiptoeing, he made his way across the hallway past Lily and Cherry's room and then Miles' room. Once downstairs, he fumbled in the kitchen drawers for a piece of paper and a pen laying around.



Jamia-

Don't panic! I'll be back, I promise. There's reasons I can't explain. I love you and the kids with all my heart.

Love, Frnk xo



He smiled at his purposely misspelled name and lay the note under the coffee maker and took a deep breath understanding his decision and going over it again before realizing it's the right thing to do. Looking away from the counter, he knew what was next.

Call Gerard.

Throwing on some clothes and grabbing a bag, he took a few things to take and walked out his front door.

Surprisingly, Gerard was there in minutes. And even more surprisingly was the fact that Gerard was up. His watch read 1:10 am. He was the man inside his jeep with a cutoff tank top and black jeans smiling his way with those gleaming eyes. His dark brown hair was swept almost to the side but still in a disheveled messy updo state from the short cut. And his hair was almost unable to see in the black streets, only a few streaks lit up from the streetlight.

Frank's face lit up when he saw the artist, smiling so wide his cheeks hurt some as he locked the door and sprinted into a run down the driveway towards the car.

"Hey Frank!" Gerard squeaked almost as Frank got in the car and buckled in.

"Hey Gerard!" Frank said back in the same jolly manner.

The car backed out and rolled through the gates that closed and they sped away.

What am I running away for?

"What are you running away for?" Gerard said, breaking through the windy chopped silence.

Frank dropped his hand away from his head finishing the replay of the previous events. He looked over at Gerard who still looked straight ahead through the windshield. "I really don't know, Gee."

"Yes you do."

Frank took that into consideration but shook his head. "I honestly don't."

Gerard looked over to his right. "Frank?" He said as he moved his hands on the steering wheel. "You called me at 1 o'clock this morning. You've never done anything like this."

This was true and Frank knew it. Gerard knew Frank like a book since being with each other for years now, sharing and simply doing everything with each other. Just being in the band with Gerard's brother, Mikey, and Ray, they all knew each other also very well. But Gerard was different, almost like a mentor. He had gone through so much and dealt with it that he would always be there for Frank if he needed advice or help. It was just such a loving bond they had that quality. Besides, Frank had helped Gerard through his addictions, so he was always willing to pay back Frank.

But it was never about payback, it was something so much more special.

As Frank stared at him he thought back to the memory of Gerard years ago. He was right in front of him staring at him deeply in the eyes. His black hair was flowing down his cheeks, shining from the light above and his right hand was braced on Frank's shoulder. "Frank. I just want to let you know that you can run away with me anytime you want," he said in a soft voice before pulling him into a strong hug.

The guitarist smiled at the memory remembering the fuzzy comforting feeling he had that moment and Gerard smiled exposing his teeth as he caught a glimpse of the sight. Frank looked over at Gerard when he laughed softly to himself. "What?" Frank's grin had gotten even bigger.

"You're happy."

Frank joined in with the laughter that died away soon after. "Yeah, I am."

"Why is that?"

Frank looked straight ahead in the same direction Gerard was looking. "Just thinking about something."

"Oh yeah?" He looked over. "What about?" And then looked back at the road.

How am I supposed to say? Frank thought. Am I supposed to say "you"? Just say it.

"You." Frank finally said when there was awaiting silence.

Gerard smirked as he still stared straight ahead. He was a little lost for words too. "I'm taking they're good things about me?"

"Of course!" Frank snapped. "I've never thought bad about you ever." His hand came up to run through his hair and then slapped down in his lap. "I'm just thinking about running away with you. You told me so many years ago."

Gerard then knew exactly what he was talking about, the memory playing in his head like it just happened yesterday. "Frank, you never told me what you're running away from still."

He looked over to the artist with a slight frown. His thoughts were beginning to take on the racing speed again as he desperately searched for something to say. He found it and was almost afraid to say in that moment because he never thought he would say them. The words stuck there in the back of his throat pushing forward centimeter by painful centimeter. His eyes looked around fluttering as he tried calming himself down to say it. "I'll make a deal with you." Gerard said after the minutes passed. "If you tell me, I promise to tell you why I am."

Frank looked over at Gerard immediately and took in the meaning.

What are you running away for?

For the first time, he looked beyond Gerard and realized the stars that were low in the sky. They must have been traveling for awhile now that there was just the lightly lit highway up ahead with no street lights, dirt everywhere beside the two lanes, and trees and plants that resembled the figure of a cactus. It was so dark that he wasn't sure what each one was. The only thing he definitely could make out was the man beside him still swiftly moving the steering wheel in slow motions back and forth. Frank looked up at Gerard's hair still blowing all around, then down to his eyes, his nose, and his lips.

The words suddenly felt at ease to speak. "I just need a break from everything."

He waited for Gerard's reaction at the last second he said it praying he wouldn't run him down. He knew he wouldn't do such a thing but it was the fact that he said "everything" that scared him. Gerard finally looked over at him and smiled again. "I do too."

Frank felt like a huge weight was lifted up off of him. "But Gerard, I need a break for real. Like, I love my wife, my kids, just everything. But..." He searched for the line, "Everyday is exactly the same. I need to do things, see new things, hear new things, just everything."

It felt like he was talking to a therapist almost chanting out what he was feeling. It felt good for sure. "I feel stupid for saying such a things like that because once you start a family you stick with them and love them forever. You never leave your wife and kids in the middle of the night to go on a runaway joy ride with your best friend for one night! What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Frank!" Gerard almost yelled as Frank's voice became louder and louder with every word.

"I just need some time to myself, Gerard! But I feel so selfish, so fucking selfish! I'm supposed to be happy and I am! I have everything I've ever wanted but now that I have it I want to push it to the side for a day!"

Gerard jerked the steering wheel to the right hard and the car turned off the highway onto the dirt side. The car slammed Frank into the door as the wheels stopped moving. Gerard unbuckled his seatbelt and turned toward Frank who was slowly pushing himself away from the door. "What the fuck?" Frank complained and Gerard smacked his arm.

"Now that you shut up, listen to me! You're doing the right thing. I love my wife and kid too! You just-"

"But I betrayed Jamia, Lily, Cherry, and Miles!" Frank cut in.

"You're not betraying them! You think I would betray Lyn-z or Bandit? It's not betrayal! You just need to listen to me!"

Frank looked at Gerard trying to believe what he was saying was true. He wanted to believe this was right but at the same time if felt so wrong. "You just need your space! Calm down." Gerard continued.

Gerard stared at him trying to make sense finally hit, and it did. Frank looked away with a fascinated gleam in his eye and a relieved smile. "So, people do this?"

"Yes, they do, Frank. What do you think vacation is for?"

The guitarist chuckled softly and thought some more about it. Gerard was right, it wasn't like it's permanent.

"You good?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah." Frank nodded. "Let's go."

With that, Gerard put the car in gear and sped off into the darkness again.





*



The sky was at its darkest it seemed because the moon gradually became even more bright. Frank looked over at Gerard and saw the light reflect across his face illuminating his cheeks and eyes. His skin was flawless and the perfect tone of color that it ashamed the moon. He was so much more bright and left such an impact on people. Especially Frank, who couldn't peel his eyes away.

He was thinking of something to say just to talk but nothing came into mind as he stared at him. He was infatuated on how the artist never broke his attention away from the windshield when he knew obviously that Frank was staring at him.

Oh wait, the obvious question.

"Where are we going?" Frank asked, feeling somewhat stupid for not asking earlier.

"Nowhere. You'll see though."

Frank continued staring at him. "O-okay."

He honestly thought this road led to nowhere, so why would Gerard go this way? This place was deserted and very silent. The only things you could hear were the rustling of trees or the movement of dirt shifting from the air. This place looks like someplace someone would drop off a dead body and ditch it where no one would find it.

Frank thought about what this place was or what it was named but he had no clue nor was he going to ask Gerard. He could only think up the one thing: This is the desert.

"How long have you been driving?"

"Umm, about an hour and a half. Almost two hours definitely." Gerard said.

"So are we like, way out of town?"

"Of course, but I'm just winging it. I know some places over here but I don't know all of them. Especially not this one."

Oh God, we're going to be lost.

"Don't worry, we're not lost. I'm not planning on it." Gerard spoke as if he read Frank's mind.

The car drove very fast still, especially over some of the little hills where your stomach would flip over and you would jump out of your seat some. Suddenly, a little building came into sight with a neon sin lit up "Open" and a few street lights on. Gerard drove right past it as he looked. "That's the gas station. We're close."

Frank still didn't understand exactly where they were going but he didn't care. He was with Gerard.

"Right there!" Gerard pointed with his finger on top of the steering wheel.

"What? Where?"

All Frank could see was the exact same piece of land that remained on the side repeating for the past hours. "It looks the same, Gee."

He ignored Frank and slowed the car down to a halt to turn off the road onto just the dirt. The car's tires bopped both men up and down as they rode over rocks and tiny holes. "Gerard, are you insane?!?" Frank yelped as he tried holding onto the door and dashboard for support.

"Yes!" He yelled back still slightly moving the steering wheel back and forth to stay in a straight line. Frank turned around and saw the road gone completely missing as the car's speed increased recklessly. Gerard screamed out in excitement causing Frank to look back over at him. "Can't you feel it, Frank?!" He screamed again, so loud it could wake the dead. "That's fucking adrenaline!"

Frank could feel it but not on such a boppy road. He was flying all over the place. He tried calming himself to feel that rush but the car came to such an abrupt stop. They both went flying forward only stopped by their seatbelts.

Gerard put the shift in park and unbuckled his seatbelt. "We're here."

Before Frank could ask any questions, Gerard jumped out of the car leaving him dumbfounded and slowly undoing his seatbelt. Gerard ran around to the passenger door, opening it and taking Frank's hand and pulling him out onto the sand.

Gerard let go of Frank's hand feeling cold but went into the trunk of the Jeep to pull out a pair of black combat boots. "Frank. Here."

Frank looked over and the boots were thrown at him. He caught them and looked down at his sneakers now all dusty and dirty looking. He sat back down in the passenger seat and untied his shoe laces listening to Gerard move things back and forth wildly in the trunk. He was making so much noise it seemed a wild animal was desperate to seek a way out. "Gerard?" Frank asked warily.

He stuck his head up from the trunk. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile.

"You alright? What are you doing?"

"Yeah, just a surprise." He smirked.

This man really is full of surprises.

Quickly, Frank took off his sneakers and set them aside putting on the combat boots and lacing up the black strings. He moved back to admire them. "WHAT THE FUCK?" He trembled as the back seats of the car slammed forward down to the floor.

Gerard was sprawled on top of the back of the seats looking at Frank with a grin. "Just fixing our bed."

"Oh. So wait, what are we going to do?"

"I have no clue." He got to his knees and fixed his shirt. "Like I said, I'm winging it."

Gerard jumped out from the back of the car and grabbed a big blanket from the front seat. "Those boots look nice on you." He said spreading the blanket over the trunk floor and seats now to the floor.

Frank looked down again at his feet. "Thanks, and thanks to you."

"You're welcome."

Frank stood up and walked over to the trunk watching Gerard grab another blanket and some pillows. "Where did you have all this stuff?"

"The back." The blanket was placed at the edge of the trunk and the pillows mindlessly thrown.

Frank hopped up onto the blanket and looked up at the stars. They were so beautiful. He looked up at them lighting up his entire face. They were like diamonds. It was like a gigantic night light holding back the darkness. "Gerard?" Frank asked without looking away from the fixated stars.

Gerard fumbled with something for a few seconds before coming to sit down next to Frank. "Yeah?"

"I sometimes miss the past."

"What do you mean?" Gerard looked up at where Frank was continuing to stare.

He tried to think of a way to put it. "Like... I liked when I didn't have as much responsibility and had some fun. I'm tense and worried all the time. I'm always worried that I'm not living up to expectations. That I should be doing a better job."

Gerard didn't speak. He couldn't lie that he didn't feel the same, because he absolutely did. He didn't miss the horrible time of his life with drugs and alcohol, but he missed how everything was so laid back. He missed not having to be somewhere all the time and instead just hanging around with the band.

And most of all he missed how it was with Frank.

"Frank," He started soft. "You shouldn't be worried about such things. You do live up to your expectations and you know that."

"But, things have changed."

"Yes, they have." Gerard laid back on the blanket and rolled onto his side to face Frank. "But still."

Frank copied his actions and lay on his side; both of them face to face. "Still what?"

"Frankie, times have changed and you're no different. You are different but in a good way." He smiled and held a thoughtful expression on his face. "What are you specifically talking about?"

Frank felt his temperature rise and a shiver run down throughout his body. He couldn't believe he was asking because now... he didn't have an answer. It's not like he could lie because he never could to Gerard. "Things aren't.." He paused as he played mindlessly with a piece of string on the blanket, "It's not the same between us..." Frank couldn't even look up to see Gerard's reaction.

Gerard put his hand over Frank's which still played with the string. Frank suddenly stopped and brought his eyes to meet Gerard's glazed hazel ones. "Frank, don't say that-"

"But Gerard, we never hang out much anymore and... I don't know, I just miss you a lot."

"I miss you a lot too." Gerard said softly as his thumb rubbed across the smooth top of Frank's hand.

"I'm just so confused." Frank whispered so soft it was like a breath as he hung his head low trying to almost hide from Gerard. "I'm so fucking confused."

"What are you confused about?" Gerard asked, squeezing Frank's hand a little to show he truly wanted to know.

Frank couldn't answer. How could I? he thought. Was he supposed to say "Hey, I love you still?" All he could think about is Gerard's reaction to him saying that, which felt like a stinging slap to the face. He could picture him saying, "Frank, you have a wife and kids, so do I. You can't love me." And then he'd get up and pull Frank back in the car to drop him off home. No, he couldn't handle that.

"Frank?" Gerard shook him a little on his shoulder. "Why are you confused?" His eyes looked genuine.

Frank opened his mouth but he could never say it, he just had to keep it shut and locked away forever. Don't blurt it out, don't blurt it out, his mind repeated.

"Just spit it out, Frank. I won't run away from you."

It took a few seconds to let his mind relax but as soon as his eyes shut his voice was heard. "I love you still, Gerard."

Frank was ready for the hand on his hand to disappear but it didn't. He couldn't even open his eyes he was so frightened. He could still hear Gerard's breathing so that was a good sign but he hadn't said a thing yet. "Please don't be mad at me. Please." He pleaded in a small voice. He still couldn't open his eyes because he felt 100% positive Gerard would run and that couldn't happen. He'd feel heartbroken.

It was silent but Frank could still feel Gerard's touch. His blood felt sickly cold running through his suddenly fragile veins. He felt almost awkward until he felt the heat. The gorgeous heat that he always wanted to feel again. He didn't even have to open his eyes to know what was happening, he felt it. The soft curve of Gerard's lips pressed to his own was bringing him down to the ground. It was slow and passionate as their lips opened and closed around the others. Frank wasn't sure if he should get closer to Gerard but the gentle touch of the artist's fingers against his side showed it was okay. Gerard was indulging in the fact this was happening after thinking for years it would never. It seemed to him that Frank never forgot and felt the same way ever since.

Frank hummed against his lips, shuffling closer to Gerard's warm body. His body felt like a burning furnace against his cold one and he couldn't get enough, wanting to snuggle up closer to him.

Gerard broke the kiss and kissed Frank's jaw and cheeks. "You're so cold, Frank."

Frank nodded, his eyes still closed. "And you're so warm, Gee."

"Come here." He pulled Frank tighter to his body so their chests touched and their legs tangled. He immediately went back to Frank's mouth for a kiss, pushing a little harder as his hand trailed behind Frank's neck.

Frank returned the force and wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist under his cutoff tank top. His temperature was increasing rapidly now as he sensed the other man's eagerness. He was glowing with the fact of Gerard's feelings being true, that he wasn't just feeling this way himself; it was returned.

"Mmm," he murmured to Frank's response. He couldn't get over the fact of the guitarist holding and kissing him, and it was making him want more. "Frank." He whispered against his lips, Frank arching his back up off the blanket to push again Gerard's hips and stomach. Instantly, Gerard opened his mouth wider, their tongues touching briefly in the center before tangling and tasting. Both their hearts raced and beat hard from the rush, their quiet whimpers proving it. Franks thought were running wild like Gerard's from the taste, the feel, the smell. Gerard tasted like cigarettes and coffee while Frank tasted like cigarettes and cherries.

"Mmm, yes." Frank hummed as Gerard moved his body upon his own, the weight like a rock to keep him from floating away. God I'm so in love right now, he thought. Gerard's lips attached to his neck and all thoughts were removed, his mind turned to mush. His pants were now tighter than ever as Gerard kissed gracefully over all their sensitive parts of his neck. His stomach did a full turn over as soon as Gerard breathed against his ear.

He didn't even need to speak, his hands smoothing over Frank's shirt to reach the hem and swiftly pull it over his head. He pushed it to the side and leaned back to appreciate the precious body below him. All the memories of them together came back to his head as he stared at Frank's defined tattooed chest. The rapid rise and fall of Frank's torso was making his tattoos look alive as if they moved and Gerard couldn't resist to touch. His fingers gently grazed over his shoulders and arms to come up to his neck and slide down painfully slow to feel every muscle tense then relax. Gerard noticed Frank's breath hitch as his hand slid over his nipples and then again when he reached his lower abdomen where the tattoo "And" was inked. "You're so beautiful, Frank." He spoke, his eyes locking with Frank's showing how true his words really were.

If Frank could describe what he was feeling at that moment, he would still be at a loss for words. Here he was with the man he always loved praising him and making him feel like the person he always wanted to be but sometimes never felt. This was the thing about Gerard. "You're so amazing." Frank whispered almost breathless, his eyelids closing halfway. He had never felt so shiny and bright.

Gerard peeled his own shirt up over his body and settled his legs on each side of Frank's hips. He pulled his bangs into a side swoop with his pointer finger before settling them on Frank's soft flat stomach. Frank's hands retreated to Gerard's plush sides, massaging right over his jeans line. Gerard caught the hint right away; Frank was urging him to continue.

That tease, Gerard thought. Frank drunk in the sight of Gerard, his milky white skin all on show for him. All he wanted was to rip off those tight jeans around his waist to lose boundaries and see all of his flesh. Every part of him unshown that he had always wanted.

Gerard leaned over Frank and took his lips into his mouth, sucking on his tongue and bottom lip. "Ugh," Frank groaned as Gerard's teeth bit down on his lip hard midsecond before tugging it away and letting go to hear a "pop" of his lip settling back.

Frank couldn't take it anymore, Gerard was driving him crazy. With fast fingers, he popped the button on Gerard's jeans and trailed the zipper down. Gerard pulled back and raised his eyebrows. Frank smirked and shoved Gerard's jeans down part way to his thighs. Gerard laid his body on top of Frank's and shimmied out of his jeans quickly, rubbing his hard on against Frank's leg in the process. "Oh my God," Frank sighed, letting his thoughts slip out into the air and into Gerard's hearing.

His hips began to push up against Gerard's seeking for any kind of friction from the artist. Finding his anticipation, Gerard hastily undid Frank's boots and yanked Frank's pants down when his hips forced up, the sly smile plastered to his face. Both now in boxers and breathing deeply and heavily, Gerard went to attack Frank's neck, starting from his vibrating Adam's apple down to his defined chest. Wherever his lips kissed, his hands followed. Kissing over the center of his chest, Gerard could hear Frank moaning lowly, mind boggling him with lust.

His mouth taunted over one of his hard nipples, slightly closing around the rosy nub before sucking on it whole. Frank's moans gradually increased their volume as he sucked harder, his tongue flicking over and around in a continuous pattern. Frank was dying, his cock leaking precome all over his black boxers. "Please," he pleaded, Gerard's mouth and tongue rolling over the skin, skilled fingers pinching tauntingly. He gave one more nip and felt Frank's hips snap up into his chest, the cold wet spot showing him how much Frank was really excited. Gerard retreated to his position over Frank leaning on top of his now clammy body, his tongue licking a stripe from jawline to nose. He smiled wide and held Frank's eyes in the intimate moment. His hand trickled their way up to Frank's neck and held either side of his gentle face. With a caring yet serious expression Gerard whispered, "Let's do something we won't regret."

Frank gripped Gerard's wrists in front of him and stared deeply into his glossy eyes, nodding his approval after a few seconds. He knew exactly what he meant and he agreed. He was going to protect himself along with the artist by not doing something they would feel extremely guilty about after. As bad as they wanted it, they could never have full sex because it would bruise their souls. They could never do that; it would hurt too deep and too badly in their hearts.

Gerard waited patiently for Frank to fully understand and nod a second time before pushing his lips to Frank's softly, not aggressive in any way. This feeling needed to last, it needed to stay fresh in their memories to remember it so vividly. This kiss felt right like they were the only ones who were meant to be together yet it could never be. But somehow, it could at the same time, and they both knew it as they pushed their mouths together more eagerly. Gerard gave a hard shove with his body and their teeth clacked together causing them to laugh then become even more intense. They kissed slowly yet deeply, their heads moving in sync as they switched sides of the kiss. Frank threw his arms around Gerard's neck pulling him closer than ever as Gerard placed his hand on the side of Frank's neck, his other hand at his hip. The circular motion Gerard's thumb was rubbing on his hip was making him even more heated up. He couldn't stop kissing this gorgeous man above him and his hips couldn't help but roll up into Gerard's continuously over and over.

Gerard pulled back for a second to breathe and took in Frank's appearance. His raw red lips were parted and his half lidded eyes were tearing Gerard apart with lust. Frank knew Gerard was staring and felt a bit shy but he was too far gone to be embarrassed, especially now that Gerard was trailing wet kisses down his chest and biting at his back boxers. It was too much, he had to close his eyes.

In a taunting but swift motion, Gerard pulled down Frank's clingy black boxers and stare at his exposed cock, red and curled up towards his stomach. "Ah, shit," Frank moaned out when Gerard's mouth sunk down onto him, his lips wrapped tightly around his girth. It felt like live wires sparked through his body at the sensation. It feels so fucking good, he thought, his hands gripping the blankets beneath him. Gerard's tongue remained at the bottom of his mouth as he tried to deep throat Frank, his gag reflex relaxing before the head hit the back of his throat.

Frank groaned out again trying his hardest to not push up into Gerard's mouth, but his mouth was working him so good. He felt Gerard let up and ravish the head for a moment before sinking down again to give a hard suck. What Gerard indulged in the most was the tip; the way Frank choked out gasps was turning him on to no end. His tongue would whirl around the ridge ad slide smoothly over the slit before pressuring the tip of his tongue hard against it. "Yes, fuck," Frank heaved out, his eyes opening wide to look down at the top of Gerard's head.

Gerard smiled and took Frank in to the base once more slowly before letting up and repeating it, his head bobbing up and down over him at an increasing rate. Frank watched his dick slide in and out of Gerard's mouth and felt like he was going to die due to breathing really fast and hard like he had a panic attack. "Fuck, Gerard. You're so amazing. So good," he rambled, one hand releasing the blanket to grab onto Gerard's brown hair.

Gerard felt Frank twitch inside his mouth and completely stopped, making Frank still. Gerard looked up to find his expression that would say "What the fuck?" but he had other plans. Frank fisted Gerard's hair and pulled Gerard up to his mouth where he could taste a new flavor. Their tongues tangled as their bodies aligned; hips to hips, chest to chest. Frank opened his eyes to look at Gerard's closed ones knowing he would open them. Right as it flitted through his mind, Gerard looked, his eyes unmasked from any fear. It felt funny to kiss with their eyes open yet it felt so deep, like an indescribably meaning without words was transmitted through their bodies. Alongside the words, the heat was growing. Their mouths opened and closed around the others with a bit of resistance, trying to take a quick breath each time between but they never stopped, always going back for more. Frank whimpered when Gerard bit down lightly on his bottom lip, their lips continuously slipping over the wetness of their saliva. Gerard pulled out of the kiss and traveled to Frank's ear, nipping ever so softly at his earlobe. "Unn," he whined for the sake of one of his sensitive areas being attacked at the perfect time.

Frank's hips jerked up causing the most beautiful feeling radiate throughout his entire body. The taut texture of Gerard's cock against his was the most immense pleasure he had ever felt. "Gee," he cried as he grinded against him harsher.

Gerard pushed his hips down hard to meet with Frank's and huffed out a large breath. He kept Frank pinned down to the blanket on the Jeep trunk bedding, his lower body gyrating in circles against the guitarist's. He kept the pace as slow as he could handle just to savor this period of time. Moment of eras when they were together in the band from the past flashed through his mind. Everything was so vivid; from hugs to simple touches, they all meant something. Gerard started asking himself: Why hadn't this happened sooner? Why now when they branched off into other families?

Frank's small "Uh"s took him back into reality. The contact became even more inclined with Frank's hand snaking down between their bodies to keep their cocks perfectly against one another. Gerard moaned and turned his head so his face nuzzled Frank's neck. This can't be happening, can it? he thought. Frank's hips snapped up suddenly causing Gerard to raise and fall against him, the throb of desire inside him dangerously hitting it's peak. "Oh my, fuck," Gerard gasped.

Frank grabbed Gerard's shoulders and settled him above him to look into his cloudy eyes, his face totally slacken with lust. Gerard settled his hands on each side of Frank's neck for support and thrusted against him with as much force he could muster. His legs began to feel a bit cramped but he could never pause. The yelps releasing from his mouth were coming even more profusely now with each hip raise from Frank, every sound he made, every expression. "Mm, yes, Gee," he clearly moaned, his eyes closing and opening to only slits.

He trailed his hands down Gerard's shoulders past his lower back and settled on his ass, digging in slightly and pulling down. With just that much more pressure between their bodies, their cocks twitched and their skin felt in flames. The sensation was inclining along with the pitch of their voices.

Gerard was beginning to feel the tug in his lower abdomen as it approached gradually with every movement. The tug was nagging at Frank as it was to Gerard. Every touch was adding up to their climax. "Let go, baby," he strangled out a bit louder than a whisper and felt Frank tense below him and his cum spilling forth coating their stomachs and chests. With the last yelp Frank gave and his sticky fluid making the thrusts more smooth, Gerard felt the heat encase him and his body arched along with Frank's. "Fuck," he groaned out his release. The both of them rocked against each other trying to make the most of their dazing orgasms.

Gerard made sure to keep his eyes open at the guitarist as he came down from his high. He took in the sight of his curved back elevate off he bed and fall down into a relaxed stance. His eyes were still half closed yet highly satisfied as he looked into Gerard's. Their breathing was returning to normal but their stares were fixated. Suddenly Gerard felt fingers stumbling for his hand and intertwine their fingers together. Despite how tired Gerard was, he lowered his face slowly down to Frank's, his eyes flickering back and forth between his lips and eyes. Frank sighed and leaned up closing the distance to catch Gerard's lips with his own. They just rested against the other tenderly, no urgency, then going back in for slow passionate kissing.

Just as Frank slid his hands up Gerard's neck to pull him closer, a slight breeze set to the wind causing a little shiver to run down his spine. Gerard felt it and grabbed for the blanket he placed on the side. He broke the kiss and spread it out over them. "Hold on." He pecked Frank's lips and scurried from under the blanket to find his water bottle in the front of the Jeep in the cup holder and a napkin underneath it. He unscrewed the cap off the water bottle and poured some onto one side of the napkin. Gerard climbed back over to Frank who still was lying down, his elbows lifting him up so he could see what Gerard was doing.

Frank watched as Gerard sat back down beside him, giving him a curious look. Gerard smiled and ran the damp napkin across Frank's stomach and chest trying to get some of the now drying cum off. "Thank you," Frank whispered, making sure to keep his eyes on the artist's face.

Gerard looked up and smiled. "Anything for you."

After finishing the mess on Frank's stomach, he leaned down to give Frank a quick kiss before cleaning up himself. He tossed the now soaked napkin out of the Jeep and into the sand. "Now," Gerard spoke eying the moon above. "Let's sleep."

He made his way over towards Frank, curling up under the blanket. Frank hummed his agreement and pulled Gerard under the covers with him. Instinctively, his arms wrapped around Gerard's body, pulling him as close to himself as he could. Gerard settle his head in the crook of Frank's neck, nuzzling his hair and kissing the baby soft skin there. "God, Frankie."

Frank smiled and ran his tattooed fingers through Gerard's hair. He started to feel small tears at the brim of his eyes daring to fall at any moment. How could this be? I just want to love him.

These thoughts were clouding his mind now more than anything else. They were pushing the tears out of his eyes like a broken dam. These feelings were like a huge wave that broke the wall. Wet drops were streaking down Frank's cheeks dripping onto Gerard's hair. He sniffled and Gerard pulled back. He cradled Frank's face with his hands, keeping one hand on Frank's hip. His thumb ran over one of the tear tracks, "Don't cry, love," he whispered. He placed a kiss upon his lips tasting a salty flavor. "What are you thinking?"

Frank squeezed his eyes trying to suppress back more tears. He opened them slowly and looked up at Gerard brightly shining in the moonlight with caring eyes. "I just love you so much." He breathily whispered.

He was so happy Gerard didn't stop him yet. "But we can never be together ever."

"No Frank." Gerard swiped away another tear, "That's not true."

"What do you mean?" His tears felt like they wanted to spill more but they seemed to be slowing as well.

"We're married but... nothing is going to stop me from loving you." He kissed Frank's lips so softly he could barely feel it. "I'll never give up on us. Yes, again, we are married, but you will forever be in my heart."

Frank's heart expanded about five times bigger than it was as Gerard spoke such words. He cracked a wide grin biting back all the tears that still felt ready to fall. He almost felt ridiculous for crying like this but there's always reasoning. Gerard was always there to make it better. "I love you. Love you so much." Frank pulled Gerard's lips to his own and sighed. He could feel Gerard's hand squeezing his hip as their lips worked slowly over each other.

Their bodies cuddles close together, passion empowered them, exhaustion following not too far behind.



*



Gerard cracked his eyes open seeing the blazing sun shining hotter and brighter than he ever saw. The covers were pulled over both of their heads the whole night but the sun was so powerful it lit through the blanket. He pulled Frank closer to his body and nuzzled his neck, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

Frank murmured and gripped Gerard tighter while he got his neck into a comfier position.

This is purely heaven, Gerard thought. Just the sight of Frank in front of him made his heart swell and pulse irregular. He just felt so possessive over him, and now that he had him he never wanted to let him go. But he had to.

But then again, he didn't have to either. He wished he could wake up to this exquisite man everyday. He was so peaceful beside him. The way he breathed slowly and his body so relaxed made Gerard feel calm. Gerard studied his face intently; his hair was fallen into his eyes where his eyelashes hit against his cheeks, and his perfectly shaped lips pouted slightly.

Gerard reached out his hand to dust Frank's hair away from his face before leaning it against his cheek. Frank arched into the curve of Gerard's palm and sighed in content. He felt Gerard's thumb rub across his cheekbone under his eye and his eyelids fluttered open slowly. He blinked a few times and saw Gerard in the shining light. "Gee..." Frank whispered, a wide smile lighting up his face.

Gerard returned the smile and leant forward for their lips to meet. "I can't believe it's already the morning." Frank said in between short deep kisses.

Gerard pulled back and slid his body up over Frank's, his hands on both sides of his head for support. He looked through the front seats of the Jeep at the clock radio which read 8:37. He told Frank the time.

Frank curled his arms around Gerard's neck and pulled him down for another kiss. Gerard's tongue slid across Frank's lips and snaked inside, massaging Frank's tongue with his own. Frank moaned at the flavor, the sensation. It was like a remembrance of the night before, fireworks exploding in his heart and mind.

Gerard's hands curled into Frank's hair feeling out the soft locks and rubbing his scalp. Frank's tongue pushed against Gerard's and explored the roof of his mouth and teeth. As his tongue exited, Gerard sucked on the wet muscle trying to make the taste last. "You taste so good," Gerard moaned around his tongue, Frank continuously sliding it in and out of his mouth.

Frank groaned as he felt Gerard's tongue overlap over his own and lick up and down. Then something clicked into his mind. He withdrew his tongue and mouth having Frank chase after it. "Let's go get coffee, babe."

Frank giggled and then widened his eyes. "Yes."

Gerard gave him one more long kiss before unfortunately leaning up off Frank. "I want to just lay with you all day."

They both chuckled. "Me too." Frank said and eyed Gerard who was slowly putting on his clothes.

Frank pulled on his boxers and jeans followed by his shirt. He noticed his shoes abandoned in the car and bent over to tie them up after sliding them on. Suddenly, there was a presence behind him and Gerard pressed into his backside. He pulled his butt onto his hips and Frank straightened up, Gerard's arms encasing Frank's waist. Frank felt Gerard's hot mouth place an open mouthed kiss on the side of his neck and tilted his head for easier access. Gerard bit his neck lightly and indulged in Frank's hum. "So, we're going to go get coffee and then do whatever."

Frank's hands found Gerard's hands on his waist and squeezed. "I don't want to leave you yet."

"You won't. I promise." Gerard kissed the soft spot under Frank's ear.



*



After finding the correct road, they drove down further than where they were and found a small diner. It was deserted especially at this time of the day, it being already 11. Once inside though, a crowd of people filed in. Gerard and Frank took a seat at one of the booths by the windows and ordered a coffee each. The stars in their eyes were incredibly obvious. Incredibly obvious for each other. They talked for hours despite it feeling like minutes over cups and cups of coffee. But time was nearing to the afternoon. It was getting past 1 and they were ready to leave.



*



Gerard drove back the way they came, the sky ahead setting and starting to go down. They chatted about comics until they felt their destinations coming closer, everything became serious. It was about four streets away from Frank's house that Gerard pulled over briskly. He parked and turned toward Frank, pulling his hands into his own into his lap. "I hate that I have to leave you. I wish things were different but now I can't change a thing. I feel just like you do. I love my wife, but I love you. It's a different kind of love though. It's a natural love, something that feels like fate, that I know will last. But it feels like it's slipping away through my fingers."

Frank gripped Gerard's hands hard and brought them to his face where he could kiss his knuckles. Gerard looked so flustered and Frank felt the same way. But as Gerard said before, "Nothing is going to stop me from loving you."

"Gee," Frank rubbed Gerard's hands soothingly. "You know I love you, and I'm never going to not love you. You're someone special to me that no one else can ever be."

Frank suddenly felt strong. He felt the truth burning in his throat dying to be said. This time it was going to feel good, not sad. It would feel this way because he accepted it. He accepted his feelings because he knew they were true. "There's nothing wrong with what we have. And Gerard?"

Gerard looked dead on into Frank's eyes. He nodded.

"Promise me you'll never forget about me. Never forget about us. You have to believe."

They leaned into each other, collapsing into a tight hug. There was nothing more to say now that it was in the air. "I promise, Frankie. I love you so much." Gerard said, pulling back and kissing Frank long and passionately. "I will never give up. Never stop believing."

Frank kissed Gerard once more then kissed up his jawline. "I love you," he whispered into his ear.

Gerard joined their mouths swiftly, "I love you too," he spoke into his mouth, making their kiss last as long as it could.

They smiled at each other and felt their understanding. They were okay now and would always be. "Ready?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, when you are."

Gerard started the car and drove down the four streets until they got to Frank's street, he turned. They arrived in front of Frank's house and parked the car. Gerard let the car run as he looked over at Frank, the smiles still stuck on each of their faces. "I would kiss you if I could right now." Frank smiled.

"Me too." Gerard's hand grabbed for Franks on the passenger seat.

"I'm going to see you extremely soon, alright?"

"Of course, Frank. You'll get a call from me probably right as soon as I leave." They both laughed. "But yeah, I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we can go out and do something, go somewhere." Gerard smiled a toothy grin.

"Sounds great! I'll be looking forward to it." Frank said enthusiastically, hesitating, then jumping out of the car. "Bye, Gee." He said, walking around the car to the driver side.

"Bye, Frank."

Frank started stepping backwards as they both stared at each other. Gerard winked and put the car's gear into "Drive", turning around easily and driving down the street with a wave.

Frank waved goodbye and stared down the street. He heard the front door behind him click open and Jamia's voice was heard, "Frank? Where were you? What's going on?" She said kind of sleepily.

Frank turned around and smiled at her. "Just spent some time with Gerard that's all. It was like a guys night out. I just had to think some things over."

"Why didn't you talk to me?"

Frank walked up to her and hugged her tight feeling her hug him back and relax. "Gerard just gives me advice on different kinds of things. Don't worry about it."

"Alright. Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, not really." Frank turned and saw Lily and Cherry. He crouched down and hugged and kissed them both. "I missed you."

They scurried off to find their mother leaving Frank in the hall. He went upstairs into Miles' room and gave him a soft kiss before going off to his own room. He laid down feeling no tension. It felt great, nothing felt wrong or out of place. He now had somewhere to run away, a person to run away with. Their love never died.

Night was approaching and thoughts of Gerard were swimming in his mind. The words "You can run away with me anytime you want" replaying in his head.



-The End-





Hope you enjoyed it! R&R if you like! Love the feedback! xo
Sign up to rate and review this story