Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frank, My Bestfriend

by ms_betrayal

Frank and Gerard are at it again, at least Gerard thinks so. oneshot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 595 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sweat was rolling down Gerard's neck. He wanted this and he knew Frank did too. He could feel Frank's member against his own. He gave Franks boner a hard squeeze and the moan that came out of Frank's mouth was music to his ears. He wanted to hear it again and again. Quickly unbuttoning Frank's and his own jeans so that they were left in only their underwear.

Gerard gave a sharp intake of breath when he noticed that Frank wasn't wearing any underwear. His manhood was up and erect against his stomach. Gerard reached out and grabbed it. Gerard was once again met with Frank's moans and groans. He wanted Frank inside of him RIGHT NOW. Gerard leaned in and kissed him hard in the mouth. He tasted like cigarettes and coffee. Two of Gerard's favorite things. Frank's tongue was warm. After a couple minutes of kissing he felt Frank's calloused hands slipping into his boxers. His underwear was quickly removed and he soon felt a pair of hands wrapping around his manhood. "Frank" Gerard moaned. Gerard was going crazy he needed Frank. Frank could tell Gerard was getting restless. He smirked and stuck two fingers in Gerard's ass. Gerard was withering under Frank. Frank had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life and he wanted to be inside of Gerard more than anything. Frank stuck an extra finger inside of Gerard. He was so tight! For a fleeting second Frank wondered if there was any lube lying around but decided he'd use nature's lube: his own spit. After a while of stretching Gerard out he pulled his fingers out and spit on his hand. He rubbed his dick and let out a groan. Gerard wrapped his legs around Frank's tattooed waist. Gerard wanted to kiss and suck on all of Frank's tattoos but that feeling quickly left him when Frank shoved his dick inside of him. Frank and Gerard gasped at the same time. They never felt this much pleasure in their entire lives. Frank slowly started to thrust into Gerard.

"Fuck Frank! Fa-faster, faster! Harder! Yeah, just like that! Ohhh!" Gerard's screams were deafening. Frank tightened his grip around Gerard's waist and gave into his lover's requests. "Ohhh, baby! Yes! Yes! That feels so good! Fuck!" Gerard's throat was on fire but he didn't care. The feeling of Frank inside of him was so amazing that he didn't care about anything else in this world. Frank moved his hand around Gerard's length and started pumping. A few minutes of pumping and thrusting Frank knew he wouldn't last long. He could tell Gerard wasn't going to last long either so with one last final thrust Frank came in Gerard. Frank still kept his rhythm on pumping Gerard and Gerard soon came too. Frank pulled out of Gerard and smiled. He then leaned down and gave Gerard a soft kiss on the lips. It wasn't a passion filled kiss just a loving one.

When Frank pulled away Gerard woke up in his bedroom that he shared with his wife LynZ. His five month old daughter was crying. As he was getting up he felt something weird down under. He was hard. He must of had a wet dream about Frank. He can't go and comfort his daughter with an erection and he can't wake up his wife. He decided it would just be better if he fell back asleep and try to not dream about his best friend. Again.

Okay this was my very first Frerard. Please tell me what you guys think :3
Sign up to rate and review this story