Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Seize The Day

by DansBitch

He wasn’t bothered about which one came first. In fact he prayed one would happen, And bloody soon...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-12 - 770 words

?Blocked
Below you will find a little snippet of the story i've been working on. It's short and pretty much telling you the part i DON'T want to write.. i know right? who write a story and leaves out the best part.. well actually this is the boring part .. the part i really don;t want to write about. again who write a story about a topic they don;t want to write about? ehh MEE!! JUST READ IT AND YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. !! love you :P



Frank Iero couldn’t remember what his mother looked like before the night she died. He could only remember her gut ranching screams and her pale terrifying features. That night will stay with him for the rest of his life, how ever long that may be, although he didn’t think it would be long before his body gave in, or that sick monster got annoyed and just finally killed him. He wasn’t bothered about which one came first. In fact he prayed one would happen, And bloody soon.

You see 12 years ago, A young boy was kidnapped along with his mother and taken to god knows where by a man, who later on Raped and Murdered the child’s mother in front of the 4 year old boy. Every since then That boy has slaved for the said man, At first it wasn’t so bad, All he had to do was wash his clothes and clean the place after meals and gatherings., which the boy was always locked up in the attach when such gatherings took place. Frank wasn’t sure what happened at the parties, or as Bill would call them ‘Gatherings’, he just sat in the attach and waited to be let out so he could clean up and get some shut eye. As he got older there was more asked of him. Favours if you shall. He always complied and done as he was asked. Never did he want to anger the man, if he did it wouldn’t be pretty.

When he turned 13, and such ‘things’ where asked of him, the boy refused. He would absolutely not do it, no way. He quickly learned what would happen if he ever said no again. And that something the boy never did. He was good. Never put a foot out of line, never back talked, never was lazy about the house work.

And now. At the age of 16 he was the best damn slave to ever grace the earth.,. Or so Bill says. Frank just wanted it to end, he wanted it all to end, and maybe, just maybe the time was coming.. Maybe..


**

‘James are you listening to me?’ Master barked at young Frank, or James as he was now referred too. In all the year’s of being called James, he never once forgot his christen name.

‘Yes sir’ The young boy nodded and peeped up at the 40 year old man. He had just informed the boy he would be out of town for the weekend, this happened regularly, the house was ALWAYS locked to an inch of it’s life. There was no room for Frank to escape. He had tried, many times.

‘Good, now you do as normal. Go about your day as if I was here. And I swear to god James, if there is a thing out of place when I get back. You boy will be seeing your mother sooner then you thought, ya here?’ Bill grabbed Frank and pinned him against the wall. The boy squeaked and nodded.

‘Yes Sir, I understand’ Frank just wanted him to go, so he could have a full 3 days of not having to worry about the Fucker sneaking up on him. He wanted a full nights sleep and a good meal. He wanted him gone. Bill let go and Frank fell to the floor with a thud. He never felt pain anymore, His body wouldn’t allow it, if he feels pain then that’s a sign he’s alive. And Frank did not want to be alive. ...



Right that was the part i didn't want to write about. wha cha think? think it's good enough to be bad?
The next chapter will be the First REAL chapter, Bill will be gone and Frank will be on his own. Basically while writing the next chapter i'll decided wither i kill Frank off or he escapes... or he stays and dies being Bills slave..
Soo just review and tell me what you think. cos yeah that's what the none cool kids do :P
cyaaaaaaa
Sign up to rate and review this story