Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Sweet Little Dudes. A Pikey Love Story

by laurelewis

Mikey Way is loney . Can a text from an old friend change all that?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-23 - 7021 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey Way was broken. He couldn't understand where it had all gone wrong. As he thought back over his life his thoughts were muddled and nothing was clear anymore.

Just recently his relationships hadn't been going well. That was putting it mildly, everything had crashed and burned. He felt dejected and alone. His head was full of noise and his heart heavy. As he snuggled down on to the couch he realised that he couldn't switch off. He had spent some time away with his beloved older brother and had managed to convince him he was ok. Gerard didn't believe him, and why should he? Mikey knew he had to face the nights alone now and knew that the noises in his head wasn't going to quieten down by themselves. He staggered in to the kitchen a down a couple of Zoloft and then a few Advil on top....just to take the edge off.

When he awoke the next morning Mikey felt somewhat lighter. The sun streamed beautifully through the blinds and filled the TV room with a warm orange glow, the blanket he had draped over him was keeping him warm and sleepy and he decided to lay there, for just a few minuets basking in the golden sunshine. It was awesome. He thought about what to do with his day. Gerard had invited him over for lunch, as had his parents. But Mikey wasn't feeling that. There was a new guitar store opened a town over that looked pretty good from the outside. He was tempted, but then realised that going meant going alone and he didn't mind that so much, he was more worried about how to get there. He wasn't keen on driving, just recently he had lost his confidence when he got panicy and crashed (but not totalled) his car. It had left him pretty shaken up. So the car was out. The bus was the next option but then realised that meant all those sweaty bodies rubbing together, hanging off from him. No that wasn't gonna work either. A cab? No. Mikey sighed. His first glimpse of a new day had now darkened and the walls become sullen in there orange glow. Determined not to let it get on top of him Mikey stretched and forced himself up from the couch and rubbed his back. He hadn't slept in the bed for months. He didn't want to sleep alone and even though his back was sore first thing, the couch in the TV was pretty comfy and he could lay down and watch movies all night if he had too. Yeah, the couch was a good option.
He turned on the shower and let the water run super fast and hot while he made himself a coffee. He looked round the apartment all bare and closed his eyes and tried not to let the feeling of being alone sweep over him. He shoved his iPod on to its speakers and hit the play button. No one could feel down listening to Cowboys From Hell at, shit! 11:34! But he was his own master and did it matter what time it was? Not really. Mikey downed his coffee and went in to the bathroom.

It was hot in there, and steamy, perfect. He left the door slightly open so he could hear the music. He stripped off and stepped in the shower. The water felt so good pounding against his body. He felt so much of the tension escape him and as he took the gel and started to clean himself up. Yeah it had been a while since he had been in here and yeah, he needed it. He started to wash himself over, allowing the water to cascade down his face when he moved his hands down over his ribs. He jerked himself back and realised where his hands dare to be, he stumbled backwards and fell wacking his head on the side of the shower door. He sat there for a minute confused and cursing himself for being so stupid, when he heard his phone go off. Using it as a reason to get out, he steadied himself up and turned off the water. It was a text from Gee "lunch?" It was a loaded question. If he went , it meant he had to eat, and he just didnt feel hungry, but he wanted to go outside it was such a beautiful day. Gee would understand of Mikey didn't actually eat lunch when he went for lunch. Yeah, Gee would understand.

When Mikey got home the sun was beginning to sent and the temperature was beginning to cool. He liked dusk. Not as formidable as the dark. But still things could be kept hidden away and he liked that. Lunch had been a strain but not impossible. Mikey hadn't got that skinny. He drank about 30 coffee's a day and did eat when he felt like it. It was enough for him and he felt fine. He knows that Gee loves him but he pulled out his 'big brother' speech and it just made Mikey feel irritable. They didn't have to worry, sure he had always been slim but he wasn't exactly wasting away.
Mikey let himself in and threw his keys and cell in the bowl by the door. They made such a loud hollow sound immediately Mikey felt that feeling in the pit of his stomach. That twisted nauseous feeling when he realised that yet again he had failed and yet again he was alone. He run in to the bathroom and threw up what little lunch Gerard had bothered him to eat. Mikey crumpled himself up on the floor and rested his head on the toilet. He knew they would realise another album sooner or later, he knew he had the guys and all his friends, he knew he had his brother but the despair he felt had started to grow of late. As tears started to run down his cheek he glanced up at the medicine cabinet. He could see all the Advil he took for his headaches, his anti-depressants, the suff for the anxiety, they were all up there on view. Without thinking Mikey stood up and shuffled his way to the cabinet he opened up every bottle and tipped them in to the sink. He reached in his hand and scooped out a handful of, well whatever it was, and brought his hand to his mouth when his phone went off. Mikey looked away, maybe it was Gee, making sure he got home ok. Or his mom making sure he just was generally just ok. Mikey felt a pang if guilt, but with the pills still in hand he sighed and went to retrieve his phone and see who had messaged him.
It was Pete.

Pete fucking Wentz....really? It had been a while. They hadn't spoken since Gee threw that hissy fit years ago and told them he thought they shouldn't be friends anymore. Yeah Pete was a fun, a bit extreme, he liked the parties and the attention and was always there, loud and enjoying himself. Least he did enjoy himself. But most of all he always kept an eye on Mikey when ever they went out. He was never far away, always close, making sure Mikey wasn't too stoned or too drunk and if he was, well, least he was too stoned or drunk with Pete. Miket felt a little warmth spread across his chest, a sense of familiarity. "How you doing Little Dude?". Mikey looked down at the pill-filled hand and opened his hand flat and watched them scatter on the floor. Yeah thought MIkey he was doing ok.

Against his better judgement Mikey text Pete back and thay bantered for a little while and spoke about the fun they used to have. Pete asked Mikey more than once if he was ok, was he eating? Was he taking his drugs? It wasn't like it was with Gee, he didn't mind so much when Pete asked. Mikey said he was doing ok, it wasn't a complete lie, he was doing ok, he was sure he was. Mikey slept better that night. Pete Wentz, hadn't spoken to him in ages.

Mikey was woken abruptly by a loud banging on the door. It made him just a tear at his bad. He swore and slumped on to the groud. "OK!! I get it Im coming!!" Mikey yelled. The hammering continued but now it was accompanied by some terrible off key singing and some sort of whistling noise. He had no idea what the time was but knew the neighbours may complain. Mikey stumbled to the door and opened it. "Morning Little Dude!!"
"Pete!!!!!??? What the fuck you doing here its like.....it fucking seven thirty in the morning!!"
"Time for breakfast Mikey Mikey" Yelled Pete, well he may not have been yelling but to Mikeys raw head it felt that way. "Put the coffee on Way, Im using your bathroom"
Mikey groaned, but closed the door behind a very excited Pete and went to the kitchen.
"Erm, you having some sort of party in that sink for the mice Mikey?" Pete asked half cheekily, half concerned and shit! Mikey had forgotten all about the drugs in the sink. "I was having a sort out" Mikey explained but Pete just "hurrumph" in reply and pulled some mugs out of the cabinet.
"What do you wanna do today Mikes? We should go out get some sun spend some time catching up go for a walk I bet its beautiful round here we could go to that lake you remember where I pushed you in you did laugh after a while there that new guitar store i heard is great or we could just get coffee...." Pete hadn't drawn breath for about 3 minuets but Mikey liked him that way, always so enthusiastic, Mikey drowned out Pete talking with his thoughts and just looked at him. He had missed Pete. Gerard had been so over protective when he decided Pete wasn't good for Mikey. Mikey could have taken care of himself, he loved that Gee cared, that he is the little brother, but sometimes it was a bit too much. Still Pete was always a good friend and "Earth to Mikey" Mikey looked round, Pete was inches away from him "are you listening to me at all?" "Yeah sorry Pete, we can do whatever you like" and Mikey smiled at him. And it felt good.

It was dark when Pete and Mikey were walking back. Pete had the biggest piece of candyfloss Mikey had ever seen, and some of it was starting to stick to Pete face. "Vot voz the prances ov thear beinf a fair todaz at zee late?" Mikey raised an eyebrow at Pete. He cheeks were filled with chocolate and now candyfloss, he would never get him to go home or even get to sleep now. He gave him a sideways glance "Vot?" Pete couldn't even close his mouth with the food in it and he gave Mikey a smile, which turned out to be more like a grimice all chocolatey teeth and too sweet candyfloss breath "Your gross" said Mikey and Pete smiled all the more.Mikey let them in and wondered what to do next. He couldn't rememeber the last time he had a guest, except family, and the place was kinda clean and tidy, he wasn't sure what to do. "Erm wanna stay and watch a movie?" "Yarf" Pete swallowed "yeah go for it MMMMMikey Way" And Pete grinned like a Cheshire Cat and it made Mikeys chest prickle. Again. "Ill make some coffee" Offered Mikey, "Ill make some food" Pete responded. Mikey was surprised, but not that surprised but asked anyway "How on earth can you be hungry after all the junk you have eaten today!!?" "Its not for me" replied Pete "its for you". Mikey swallowed, he wasn't hungry, "Im not hungry" Mikey was pouting, it made Pete flash the quickest smile but then his face hardened "I don't care, I forced half a breakfast muffin down your throat this morning and all you have had is coffee since. Its not good enough Mikey, I know you have always been slim but now your just tiny". Mikey frowned, he had had such a great day he didn't wanna fight Pete but this argument made him anxious and his throat clenched "IM fine" he said. "I never said you wasn't hun" replied Pete, he face softening, "lets not fight, let me fix you something nice to eat and we can watch a movie together huh?". Mikey hesitated, "I don't think I have any food". "Nah thats ok Mikes" replied Pete "I brought it with me this morning". Cheeky fucker Mikey thought.

He ate half of his dinner, well some of most of half. It was tasty though. Fresh shrimp salad, all of his favourite ingredients and Pete got a little dressing right as well. Chocolate fudge cake for desert but only after a failed attempted from Pete that Mikey wouldn't get any desert till "All your damn dinner is eaten" he said it with a smile though and Mikey had a little of the dessert nonetheless. Mikey and Pete shared a blanket and watched "Shaun of the Dead". A mix of zombies and comedy was just right for him right now. Pete was sitting close and the warmth under the blanket made Mikey feel comfortable and relaxed for the first time in ages. He felt some of his tension drain away as he lulled his head back on the couch of the lounge room. It was nicer in there then in the TV room and Mikey was so used to it being where he slept he didn't even think about watching a movie in there with Pete even though it was a bigger screen. As the film was ending Mikey could feel his eyes drooping and the comfort of sleep setting in. "I'll stay if that's ok little dude" Pete whispered as he turned off the TV, Mikey just nodded slightly in response. Pete lent over and grabbed one of Mikey arms, pulling him up and draping it over his shoulders. Mikey was so wiped out he wasn't even sure of where he was going to begin with, but when he realised Pete had started to climb the stairs, Mikey started backwards. "You ok man?" "Yeah this way" Mikey swung round his arm and a confused Pete complied to where his hand was pointing. He walked Mikey thorough the lounge and down a little corridor to the TV room. "This is it" said Mikey quietly and he lay himself down the couch. "Sleep where you like Petey" he mumbled. Pete was a little shocked and confused. Is this where Mikey had been sleeping? Was he really that down? Pete felt sad but also slightly pleased. He wanted, no he needed Mikey back in his life, for good, and as cruel as it sounded right then if Mikey had hit rock bottom Pete would be only to willing to help Mikey reach the top where he would be waiting. With open arms.

The next morning Mikey woke slowly. And was aware that something was different. He couldn't quite picture what it was, something felt different. As Mikey opened his eyes more he could see what it was. It was an arm. A tattooed arm, draped over Mikeys side, right up under his arm pit. He tipped his head slightly and realised it was Pete. Sound asleep, he looked so peaceful and quiet, like an angel. Mikey considered the situation for a moment. Him and Pete had always been close in the past, sure they had fooled around, tried some stuff, so this wasn't completely alien to Mikey. But still he wasn't sure how he felt about it. He remembers telling Pete he could "Sleep anywhere". But Mikey wasn't sure if he meant on the couch with him. But it was nice, having someone next to him, the heat of his body pressed in to his back, and actually, you know what, they were both still fully dressed, so it was all good. Mikey smiled and started to settle back down when Pete started to shift. "Humm morning MikeyWay", "Morning Petey". MIkey snuggled down and felt Petes arm move. Pete rubbed Mikeys back and Mikey allowed it, he was blissed out by having someone so close it didn't actually bother him at all. Then Pete moved his hand round to under Mikeys arm. He rested his face in the crook on Mikeys neck and started to run his hand down his side. Mikeys eyes flew open.

"DONT TOUCH ME..DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME!

"Wait Mikes wait Im sorry, Im sorry please please please" Pete run after MIkey as Mikey jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom and locked it after him. Pete could hear him sobbing through the door and he knelt outside laid hid face and hand on the door trying to get as close to Mikey as possible. "IM sorry Mikey. I promised you with everything I have Im not trying to take advantage of you, please I just thought it would feel nice if I cuddled up close to you. Im sorry Mikey please understand. Please please." Pete stopped and so did Mikey, so Pete carried on "I was so sad that you were all alone and I wanted to come and make you feel better. I would never try and take advantage of my little dude when I know your hurting. I know we havnt seen each other for a while but I thought if anyone could make you feel better it would be me, and we had a great time yesterday didn't we? Please Mikey Im sorry"
Pete could hear Mikey sniffing, then the locked clicked and Pete heard Mikey shuffle away. Pete opened the door slowly and hooked his head round the side. Mikey was sitting under the sink, his knees drawn to his chest and his head bowed. "I liked it when you came yesterday" Mikey whispered "I don't want you go now. But you cant touch me". "Why cant I? I mean I don't wanted to push but it not like I was going for your crotch or anything or your ass, I wanted to hold you, I thought it would help". "Hugs are ok" MIkey nodded "yeah they are ok". Pete moved forward and took Mikey very gently by the arm and lifted him forward, towards him. Pete enveloped Mikey in the biggest safest hug he could muster and he could feel Mikey relaxed in to it after a while and felt Mikeys head turn and rest itself on Pete shoulder. They stayed like that till their legs began to cramp up. "Come on Mikes, let me make you some breakfast and we can go fool around with the guitars at that new place. How does that sound? Mikey nodded and allowed Pete to help him to his feet. Pete gave him a gentle smile, and cautiously, very cautiously indeed Pete lent forward and kissed Mikey on the forhead. And Mikey smiled.


The day had gone really well. Mikey refused breakfast but that was ok, after the upset of the morning Pete decided not to push it. they went to the guitar place and Mikey was pleased that they did. They played around and tried stuff for hours and they both had a really good time. It wasnt untill Mikey stood up after a session and swayed about that they realised how late it had become. "Jeez Mikes you okay?" Pete glanced at his watch, it was already way after 2 and his stomach growled, 'Mikey must be starving' he thought. It occured to Pete that Mikey had had nothing to eat since they got up. "I feel a bit light headed" Mikey grumbled and Pete reaslied why. "I tell you what babe, I know a really good little coffee shop out of the way, lets get some coffee and cake huh?" Mikey nodded and allowed Pete to pull him out of the shop after much 'goodbyeing' and promises to return. Petes little coffee shop was just that, little, but that didnt mean Pete didnt know everyone one in there. He was greeted with open arms and there were hugs all round from the staff as Pete introudced him to everyone. Mikey slumped down in a huge leather chair and rested his eyes. "No sleeping on the job Way" joked Pete and Mikey smiled as Pete handed him his coffee and the biggest slice of carrott cake he thought he had ever seen. "Is there anyone you dont know?" Asked Mikey...and Pete just winked

They got home later that day and the warmth and the cool air put them both in an excellent mood. Mikey had really enjoyed himself again bit felt exhausted and his legs ached like never before. "You okay Mikes?" Pete sounded concerned. "Im just tired thats all, we had a really long day out, Im pooped" Pete glanced at his watch. It hadnt been such a long day but Mikey looked tired and Pete knew why. "Why dont you let me look after you tonight? Ill run you a bath and make you dinner and we can kick back and play some video games?" Mikey liked that idea but he hesitated "I dont wanna take advantage of you Pete". "You never could baby" replied Pete with a glean in his eye and rubbed his hand up and down Mikeys thigh. Mikey opened his mouth to respond but thought better of it.

Dinner was great. Mikey had a boiling bath which relaxed him all over and Pete didnt ask him to eat up once during the meal but allowed Mikey to sit there and much slowly through what Pete had made. The chilly air started to creep in around then and Mikey shivered. "Lets go in buddy and I'll smash your ass on Xbox". "huh no chance Wentz" laughed Mikey as they gathered up their dinner things. They piled their stuff in to the sink and Pete went across to see what games Mikey had on offer..."Dude you got that one where the guys from the mall do that thing with the vampires and, no wait was it the zombies, but anyway" "yeah yeah I got it, I know which one you mean!" But after a quick search Mikey realised it wasnt with the others and wondered if he had lent it to Gee or had stashed it in the box in the wardrobe upstairs. "Erm it might be in the bedroom's box" "thats romantic!!!" said a sarcastic Pete with a wicked grin and Mikey rolled his eyes as he began to tramp upstairs.

It was the first time Mikey had gone in to the bedroom in weeks. He had survived on washing and wearing the same t-shirts and jeans he found in the wash and dryer. It was plenty to go on and he just used that as an excuse not to go in there. "Whacha afraid of Mikey?" Asked Pete gently in his ear, he hadnt realised he had been followed up. "Nothing at all Wentz, just thinkin'" And Mikey fell in to the room as Pete shoved him in. "oi!! hand off what ya cant get Wentz" "And who said I couldnt get you mikey?? Thems fighting words!!!!" and with that Pete threw himself at Mikey, who flew like lightening across and jumped on the bed pulling a cushion along side him "En guarde!!" yelled Mikey as he lunged at Pete and caught him around the head with the pillow and send his toppling over "This is war Way!!" And Pete crawled up onto the bed and took another cushion and hurled it at Mikey. They continued fighting till both were breathless, Mikeys hair was askew and Pete was boarderline hysterical and Mikey took the pillow and with all his might thwacked Pete straight across the chest. Pete fell back wards....taken by surprise but quickly regained his posture and launched himself at Mikey grabbing him by the arms and pinning him to the bed

Mikey was exhausted and giggling like a schoolgirl. But the giggling stopped when he realised that Pete looked deadly serious. "Whats up Pete?" Mikey was mystifiyed. And Pete tightened his grip on Mikeys writs and lent forwards and kissed him firmly, but not roughly on the lips. Pete pulled back and Mikey frowned, confused, but he found he licked his lips and tasted where Pete had been. Mikeys eye grew large and bright and Pete found this encourgaing enough to carry on. He lent forward and kissed Mikey firmly on the lips. He run his tounge over Mikey closed mouth asking to come in and Mikey hesitated. Pete kissed him in ernest and Mikey started to respond and Pete could feel Mikeys arms started to relax under his grip. He slid his tounge inside Mikeys mouth and Mikey emmitted a tiny, but still vocal groan from the back of his throat. This wasn't exactly how Pete had planned this, I mean it was, but this seemed soon, but it was spur of the moment and Pete saw his chance and took it, and so far everything was working out well.

Pete withdrew from Mikey mouth and nibbled on his bottom lip. He began to kiss his way down Mikeys jaw, and took great pleased in listening to Mikey moan just slightly as pete worked on his neck. Pete bit Mikey gently on the tender muscle that ran down the outside of his neck and listened with glee as he heard Mikeys audible gasp of pleasure. Pete made his way to the top of Mikeys chest and was so so pleased that Mikey decided to wear his check shirt to day in stead of a t-shirt and yes, in typical lazy Way fashion it had poppers and not buttons.

With him still pinning down Mikeys arms by his side, Pete used his mouth to pop open the buttons one at a time and worked his way down Mikeys pale but beautifully soft body. He kissed and nipped at Mikeys exposed flesh and Mikey was mewing like a kitten , Pete was pleased, at least this meant Mikey was relaxing and enjoying himself. He allowed himself a quick look up and was happy to see Mikeys eyes closed and mouth hanging open slightly bewteen the panting and wriggling, Mikey looked blissed out and this just urged Pete on. Pete continued to unpop everylast buttong till he got to Mikeys waist line and he spent some time licking and kissing Mikeys body just above the waist on his jeans. He took the edges of Mikeys shirt in his mouth and slip the shirt even more open so he could view the whole of Mikeys torso.

Pete stopped dead in his tracks. He just stopped dead and looked at what was infront of him. Fuck..FUCK!!!! Mikey was covered in cuts and scratches running all up and down his body over both sides where the ribs where. Not just some, literally hundreds, it seemed to Pete. In some places there were so many cuts criss-crossed over his couldnt even seen Mikeys skin beneath them. Small dark bruises flittered underneath some of the cuts. This was why Mikey didnt want to be touched, why he freaked out so much before. They look raw and angry and so so painful. Pete felt himself start to well up with tears. "Mikey, Mikey wha??" "Humm??" Mikey sleepily turned his head and started when he saw the look on Petes face. Mikey tried to scrambled away from him but Pete wass till holding him by the wrists and by now Pete had sat back slightly and was sitting on his legs. "Fuck no! N N NOO FUCK FUCK PETE STOP STOP". "Ok, Im not doing anything baby its ok" Petes voice was gentle but Mikey was freaking out and trying to wriggle away from Pete but it was pointless. Mikeys eye were filled with tears. He felt ridiculous and exposed and embarrassed. Pete was staring directly at his pain, at the shame of his pointmessness. He was exposed, so exposed and vunerable. Mikey began to cry and wail. Pete shushed him and sat there and waited for MIkey to calm down. Mikey tried to turn his face away from Pete but he was trapped under him and could hide away. He buried his face in the sheets as much as he could but it was pointless. He wanted to ground to open up and swallow him whole. The shame of it all.Pete must hate him. Mikey stilled and become quiet, he couldnt do anything else. "Mikey...hun..are you listenign to me?" Mikey swallowed, he was trying not too. "Mikey I am so sorry. This is something you and Gerard and guys have always been so against, this is something Gee has always told you about. About not to hurt yourself, your worth more than that and nothing could ever be that bad. Have things been that bad? Have you been so unhappy you have blamed yourself this much?" Pete knew it was a rhetorical question, he thought about those drugs, still in the sink, he was hoping Mikey would understand that really Pete himself understood. Mikey swallowed and said nothing. Pete's mind raced he had two options here and couldn't decide which one to take, which was the right one. He could climb off from Mikey and leave him be, but maybe not. Pete decided to go for broke, he wanted Mikey so badly back in his life that he felt impatient, but he didnt want to hurt him anymore than this. No, Pete had to show Mikey, his poor beautiful friend that he could be relied on and he will always love him no matter what. Mikey was as still as the dead as Pete shifted his legs. Still trapping Mikeys hands under his, Pete lent forward and kissed Mikeys belly on the smooth flesh, aware of the cuts on either side. He swallowed and moved his mouth, in little kisses to Mikey dmaged skin. He swallowed and breathed hard and he planted his lips directly on top of Mikey's scarred flesh. Mikey winced, Pete was being so gentle he knew it wasnt painful. He kissed again, Pete had already decided he detested the feel of his beautiful boys scars under his lips, but what else could he do? Pete summoned up his courage and kissed Mikey again as Mikey began to cry. Pete kissed again and again and again by the time he had finished with one side Mikey was sobbing big painful tears and Pete could see them streaking his face. With his eyes screwed shut Mikey looked like he was in agony but Pete knew he had to venture on and moved slowly to the other side to continue. Mikeys body was shaking as Pete continued, but he said nothing. Mikey had nothing left, Pete already knew him quite initmately, knew eveything about him but this was different it was like Pete had cut open his heart and was liking out the wounds.

By the time Pete had finished Mikey had stopped crying. He realised that it actually it was ok to show his weaknesses, that Pete still loved him no matter what he had done. Mikey was gross, his body was gross, his mind was gross, his talent was gross. But being with Pete wasnt gross. Being with Pete was...nice? fun? it made Mikey feel happy? secure? he didnt know. What he was aware of was the Pete was crawling towards him with a still face, not showing any emotion, which meant the floor was Mikeys, his move was next. Mikeys mind was quiet. It was the first time it had been quiet in weeks and weeks. He could hear his heart eating again and his blood pumping. Pete gave him a small smile. And Mikey moved up and kissed him. Pete kissed back and their mouths opened as they welcomed each other in. Their kiss was furiously passionate, it made Mikeys body hot and his chest prickle with excitment. They seperated to gasp for air and the look in Petes wanton eyes said it all, Mikey could have drowned in those eyes at that moment. Mikey lent back up and Pete finally released Mikeys hands so he could move his hands over Mikeys body. He gently moved them up his body, acroos his shoulders and pulled him gently forward to remove Mikeys shirt. Mikey didnt resist and this urged Pete on that everything was ok. Pete knew he had to be confident and to make his mark. He kissed Mikey passionately, as passionately as he thought he could and he leaned back. Pete sat on his heals and looked at Mikey in the face while he took of his shirt. Mikeys eyes expolded wildly at the sight of Petes naked torso, patterned with tattoos. Mikey rememebered the feel of Petes more chunky frame under his hands and realised he wanted to feel that again, and so he rested himself up on one hand behind him and reached out and touched Pete. Petes skin was hot, he was on fire and it made MIkeys crotch twitch, not that it wasnt twitching already but this made him all the more harder.

Pete surveyed Mikeys body. he was still beautiful, he could love that face forever, and actually he could love that body too. He grabbed Mikey under the arms and pulled him forward. His scars were hiding his protruding ribs and now Pete could feel his spine poking through his back as he held him. Pete just held him closer and made a mental note that this was going on his 'Mikey hit list' of things he wanted to help repair. Mikey smiled up at him and moved to rub his crotch against Petes leg and Pete smiled in to a kiss. He pushed Mikey playfully back on to the bed and undid his jeans. With a quick glance at Mikey to make sure everything was ok he slid the jeans and his underpants off in one swift motion. Mikey visably swallowed and Pete knew he couldnt back off now. he climbed back on top of Mikey and started to kiss his waist again, where he had to stop the last time. He nibbled and kissed at Mikeys narrow hips and slid his hands up and down his legs. Mikey had started to moan and buck up under Petes hands. Pete was being firm now but not rough. Mikey cock was started to leave a trail of precum over this belly and Pete giggled and smiled in to Mikeys groin. He lent up and licked the precum off from Mikeys belly, making Mikey giggle, Pete laughed "That tickles man!" Mikey tried to look grumpy but he failed miserably, he was looking down at Pete with a smile on his face. A big smile, a proper big Mikey Way smile that few people ever saw, but Pete had seen, and he was seeing again now. Pete raised an eyebrow, "I recon I can make you stop giggling little boy" Pete said in a singing kinda way, while still trailing his tounge over Mikeys belly. "Never on your life Wentz!!" Mikey laughed and Petes eyes went dark with lust and it didnt go unnoticed. Mikey stilled himself and Pete bobbed his head and took MIkey in to his mouth in one fast motion. Mikey groaned, he really groaned it echoed around the walls of the house. "See?" thought Pete-he always had to have the last word. Pete worked Mikey with his mouth the best way he knew how. He sucked Mikey down hard and he tasted amazing. Pete was rock hard in his jeans, he decided just to go for it. What on earth could he loose now? yeah he was going for it.

Pete slipped his hand down and undid his jeans while still holding the panting Mikey in his mouth. He was moaning like a bitch and Pete loved it. Pete was also quite aware that this was possibly the first time in a long time that Mikey had been in this situation, it seemed unlikely that he would be pleasuring himself if he was so low, Pete recognised that. But that didnt stop him from wanting more of Mikey and knew he had to just do this right. Pete plopped Mikey out of his mouth and sat back on his heels. Mikey's chest was heaving, it was flushed red and beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and his legs had flopped open slightly making Pete turned on in way he never thought possible. Pete hesitated, this was going to be new groung for them both. Sure pete had done it before but not with Mikes, it was something they never did. Mikey opened his eyes and looked heavily at Pete, Pete returned the look, uncertain as to what to do next. But MIkey knew and he just nodded and moved his legs slightly more open and closed his eyes. It was the invitatin Pete had been waiting for, for more years then he cared to remember. He realsied that the lube he had brought 'just in case' was downstairs in his bag. He was going in without it. And Mikey was gonna allow it. Pete breathed in and out heavily as he thought about this awesome moment. He had been with Mikey before, fooling aournd, they wernt strangers to each others bodies, But Pete was about to take blessed, sweet little Mikeys 'boy virginity'. FUCK.

He moved himself gently inbetween Mikeys open legs and spit on his hand. He mixed it in with the precum from his own cock and wet the head of his cock as much as he could. He knew it would be akward this way, but Mikey was akward so you know, that should be cool. Really for the first time having Mikey on his front was better but there was no way Pete didnt wanna look at his face so they would have to manage. Mikey breathing had calmed down slightly and his eyes were closed but he looked so relaxed the there was a small smile on his lips. Pete positioned himself outisde Mikeys entrance. He breathed out and gently pushed his way in. Mikey groaned and furrowed his brow, he breathed out heavily, Pete hadnt even been aware Mikey has been holding his breath. "Ok?" Mikey nodded. "YOu need to talk to me Mikey" "Im ok Pete. Keep going". Pete nodded, even though Mikey couldnt see and pushed himself in more. Mikey wasnt holding any resistance but Pete went so slow, as slow as he could. It felt so good, Pete could feel the sweat trickling down his back. This was amazing, it was hot, so hot and tight and it was Mikey. When Pete had got himself finally all the way in he looked again at Mikey, he had his hands twisted in the sheets and was breathing rapidly. Pete looked down, Mikey was so hard, his cock flushed a dark pink color, his cheeks bright pink and his hair was stuck to his face in a matted sweaty mess. Pete had never seen anything so beautiful, "I need to move Mikes.OK?" "Yes Pete" Mikeys reply was firm so Pete slid his way out gently and pushed back in. Pete took it slow and kept his eyes closed at first to enjoy the feeling of Mikey around him. He looked down at Mikey, searching his face for a sign of discomformt or pain. Mikey winced once or twice but with his mouth hanging open and his eye fluttering Pete knew he was good.

Once he got up more of a careful rhythum, Pete knew he needed to taste Mikey again, needed to make sure this was all ok. Sure Mikey was groaning and writhing under Petes touch, but still Pete wanted all of Mikey. He knew he would be squashed but Pete carefully moved forward and captured Mikey in a searing hot kiss. His forced his tounge in and tried to eat Mikey from the inside out. It was incredible. Mikey was feeling it too. All the tension all the agony and pain and unhappiness had left his body. His entire being was being engulfed by Pete. He was inside him, inside him everywhere and it felt amazing. It was like he was wearing a Pete blanket and Mikey didnt want this to stop. Something in his mind clicked over and a wave of peace washed over him, his body become limp as he submitted to Pete in everyway he could think of in that moment, and Pete noticed that change. "Mikey. Mikey I.." Mikey nodded, because he understood. Pete was close and so was he, since Pete had moved forward he was rubbing his stomach against Mikeys cock and slamming his prostate from the inside, he was starting to feel heavy and needed to come and soon. Pete moved directly infront of Mikeys face and their noses were touching as Pete and Mikey finally came, together. It was a moment they were pleased to share with one another. So close and intimate, their first time together. Mikey shed a small tear of joy and peace and Pete quickly kissed it away.

Pete moved away from Mikey and settled down by his side. He grabbed Mikeys shoulder and pulled him in close. Wrapping hig legs and arms around Mikeys so he engulfed him in a sweaty Pete cuccoon. "You ok my sweet little dude?" Mikey knew it was a loaded question, his answer would frame the next part of their relationship. "yes Pete I am fine, thank you Pete". " Sweet little dudes forever MikeyWay?" "Yes Pete" And Mikey smiled

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story