Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Making of Mikey

by laurelewis

Pete is bringing his and Mikey's relationship to the next level

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-25 - Updated: 2013-03-18 - 7194 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey could hear Pete wandering around the bathroom as he got undressed.
He stripped off all his clothes and folded everything neatly on the chair. Now naked, he strolled over to his side of the bed and kneeled on the floor with his hands in his lap, waiting for Pete. Pete comes in to the bedroom and he was a still bit tired and a bit irritable after coming back off from tour, but Mikey could recognise that. He walked past Mikey without a word or a glance at him and Mikey could feel his nerve endings starting to prickle. He lent in very gently to Pete as he searched through Mikeys drawer for something and brushed his lips against the denim of Petes jeans. He could smell where he had had a shower earlier.
"ahhhhh ok" Pete took something and walked off, not talking at all to Mikey. Mikey waited for Pete. Things had been amazing since that night Pete text him 6 months ago. Mikeys was as low as he could get that night, and didn't even realise how close he was to taking his own life when his phone went off. Mikey was surprised at how quickly things had changed, how much he had changed, but he liked the changes, the liked Pete being there, being the one in charge, caring for and guiding Mikey. It made Mikey feel secure.
Pete wandered in to the bedroom and took of his clothes and left them in a pile on the floor and clambered in to bed. Mikey raised an eyebrow but said nothing, he knew better than that. So he sat silently waiting. Pete turned on the TV and flicked through the channels and sighed and got comfortable. "MIkey. Come sit next to me" Mikey got up without a moments hesitation and kneeled down by the side of Pete on the floor. Pete lazily runs his fingers through Mikeys hair, tickling his neck and playing with his ear. Mikey comforted himself in to his happy place and let Pete do as he wanted. Pete sighed and moaned in his throat, he loved Mikey like this. All his, he didn't share this part of Mikey with anyone else. This was just for them to enjoy, it was private and personal and about them and them only. Pete moved the pillows away till he was laying flat on the bed. "Get up here" Mikey looked round "Face". Mikey knew what he meant he didn't need any further instructions. He got up off from the floor and on to the bed and straddled his legs either side of Pete face and parted his leg as much he could get. The first time they did this Mikey felt ridiculous but now he knew how good it felt but more importantly how much Pete liked doing things this way. Pete snuggled his face between Mikeys cheeks and began to lick directly at his asshole, making Mikey shiver. Pete was holding Mikey in to place by grabbing on Mikeys ass and pulling his cheeks further apart. Mikey moaned and without thinking grinded against Petes face, which earnt Mikey a very painful slap across the thigh, but Mikey stilled understanding the warning. He was facing away from Pete and was watching how Pete toes started to curl while his licked at Mikey and how Petes cock was already half hard and starting to darken. Pete snaked his tongue inside Mikey, causing Mikey to hiss, it felt amazing, especially in this position as Pete tongued his ass and sucked hard on the opening. Mikey arched his back and Pete gave him another slap. Mikey always found it hard to stay still, even when he knew he had to, Pete felt too good inside of him. Pete moved his hand to where Mikey could see it and put his first finger in there air 'one', one last chance and they stop. Mikey didn't want that Mikey was desperate, he needed Pete to allowed him to come. Mikey had been in trouble earlier this week when he threw a hissy fit and Pete took his punishment slowly, Pete wasn't cruel, no never that, ever, not to his beloved Mikey. But he was proving a point, and Mikey hoped he had recovered enough ground so he could come tonight.


Pete shifted Mikey off from his face and pushed him down towards his crotch. Mikey bent over slightly, ass in air, everything on show. He wanted to look at Petes face and see him, he turned his head very slightly and Pete was looking intently at him, not angry just as horny as hell. Mikey focused on the face as he lowered himself down on top of Petes cock. Pete eyes fluttered closed and Mikey bit his lip as he took the whole of Pete in one go. Mikey gasped at the intense pleasure of feeling full. Full of Pete and he loved it. He looked round at Pete for a sign "Go" One word was enough and with that Mikey began to fuck Petes cock slowly, resting on his own bent legs and Pete grabbed Mikeys ass and help guide him up and down. Mikey tried to relax as much as he could he knew that look from Pete and knew that with Mikey in this position he wouldn't last long, and actually that would do Mikey a favour if he wasn't allowed to come. Mikey tried to focus on what was on the TV, he couldn't believe sometimes the rubbish Pete watched, I mean what was this shit anyway? I mean who films this rubbish? Mikeys wandering thoughts were interrupted my grunting noise behind him and felt Pete was starting to lose his rhythm. Mikey bit his lip and squeezed his ass as hard as he could. And Pete shouted as he comes inside Mikey, "oh fuck FUUCKK Mikes" He loved it when he knew his name was called. Pete was shaking through his orgasm and Mikey could feel him squirting inside him. It made Mikey feel important/loved but also slightly deviant but that was good.

Pete tapped Mikeys leg gently and Mikey slid off Petes lap and lay down by his side, head resting on Petes heaving chest. Pete played with Mikeys hair and it was all quiet. Quiet except for the strain Mikey could almost almost hear coming from his groin. He was still hard and throbbing and desperate for touch, preferably Petes touch. He ventured to ask "Erm Pete?" "hummm?" "Erm can I, I mean, well would it be ok, if you don't mind if, well I can.." Pete opened an eye and looked at Mikey "Mikey you can ask me for whatever you want, whenever you want, do not ever be afraid to ask me, nothing is too small or too large for me to deal with. Do you understand that? "Yes Pete" "Then ask" "pleasecanIcome?" "Of course you can Mikey baby, once we talk about what happened" Mikey swallowed, he hated talking, Pete made him talk. But Pete was good, if it took him 5 minutes or 5 hours to get his point across Pete just sat silently wand waited for Mikey to finish. Mikey huffed "it wasn't such a big thing, your making it in to such a big thing" "I wouldn't have to make it in to such a big thing if you let yourself talk to me. What you say is important to me MIkey" It wasn't a big thing from Mikeys perspective. He had been feeling low for a few days. His and Petes relationship was amazing but it wasn't a cure all but Pete knew that as much as Mikey did, and Mikey had been terse and irritable. He had missed Pete and was so excited to have him back but by the following day he was prickly and sour and didn't want to be touched or talked to. Not being touched was a problem for Pete, not only did he enjoy touching Mikey but it also meant there was a chance he was hurting himself again and Pete wasn't willing to let that slide. Pete had confronted Mikey over dinner, well Pete was eating and Mikey obviously wasn't and hadn't been. While Pete was away he called Mikey everyday and everyday Mikey told him what he had been doing, how he felt, whether or not he had eaten. Pete tried not to make these issues too big, but being there for someone from afar was hard especially for someone not so good at communicating like Mikey. "I want you to eat Mikey". Mikey had been sitting there pushing food round his plate all through dinner, while Pete tried to be as excited as possible about what had happened on tour, the jokes they pulled, winding up Trick he knew Mikey was interested but he was finding it hard to concentrate. "I AM eating" "No. No you're not Mikey and I don't think you have been either" "I'm ok, please look I think I'm just tired I'll just have a coffee and you can tell me some more about what happened" Mikey stood up to get his drink but Pete grabbed hold of his arm. "Sit". Mikey sat down, Pete had used a tone he had never heard and he wasn't going to argue with it. "Eat" "I'm not hungry", "And I don't care. This is not up for negotiation. I do this because I love you, we sit and eat and talk because that what couples do. Now I want you to eat". Mikey was desperate to comply he hated disobeying Pete but he couldn't eat. It wasn't like he had an eating disorder, so many people over the years had accused him, but it wasn't like that. When he got sick, got tired, got low, got anxious, got a headache he lost his appetite. It come as a package and parcel with everything else and Mikey learned to live with it. It just meant sometimes he had 'lean' times and sometimes not. Pete knew this too but knew that not eating was a symptom of something else, usually anyway. Sometimes Pete knew it was something else. Mikey and Pete stared at each other. Pete slid his hand down Mikeys arm and gently rested it on his hand. "Please eat" his tone was so gentle and gave Mikey a warm smile. Mikey began to shake he couldn't help it, he felt angry. How dare Pete dictate? How DARE he command Mikey to do something he so obviously didn't want to do. "I don't not want to FUCKING EAT, YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SHIT TO ME I HATE YOU NOW FUCK OFF" Mikey screeched and picked up the plate and threw it against the wall, smashing it in to pieces and covering the wall with dinner. Pete was shocked and watched Mikey storm away. Pete heard the bathroom door slam and alarm bells went off. He runs to the door. "Like me in Mikey...Mikey" Pete hammered on the door, and he could hear Mikey sobbing inside. It was a tender situation. He didn't want to frighten Mikey in to staying in there any longer than needed but he also needed to get him out of there before he did anything silly to himself. "I love you Mikey and I will sit outside this door till you come out. I won't order you to, I won't ask you to, I expect you to understand how important it is for me for you to come to me" And with that Pete sat on the floor and waited, he started humming to himself and knew Mikey could hear and it started to go quieter in the bathroom. Pete had no idea how long Mikey had been in there, but it hadn't been that long when he started to sing "Mikey Way, come out and see me Mikey" in a silly voice Pete heard a noise and hoped it was Mikey laughing and chuckling at least. It did the trick and soon after the door clicked but Mikey didn't come out, he wanted Pete to come in and get him and Pete was happy to do so. Mikey was sitting on the floor screwed up in the corner by the bath, his head resting on his arm, his face and eyes bright where he had been crying and had been stressed. Pete knelt in front of Mikey and stroked his hair, "come and sit with me in the living room Mikey and talk to me" "I'm not eating" Mikey said quietly and Pete had prickled. "Ok then you don't have to, not tonight if you don't want to but then you drink one of those meal things I got you and I can get you a coffee" Mikey nodded, he didn't mind the meal replacement drinks, they probably had more vitamins and all that crap then eating real food anyway and on top of that he was really thirsty now.

Mikey had refused to offer what was wrong, Pete was patient and sat with him most of the night. After a few hours of chatting around the subject they came to the conclusion that really Mikey didn't know what the problem was "maybe its hormones" offered Mikey with a smile. Pete wasn't amused. "Have I ever done anything to you to make you think I am going to hurt you?" "No Pete" "Have I ever humiliated you or forced you to do something you really didn't want to?" "No Pete" "Mikey do you trust me?" "Yes Pete" "have I ever shouted at you or called you names, except when we are joking about anyway?" Mikey knew where this was going. "No Pete" he whispered. "I hate being tough with you Mikey I really do and we have come a long way in the last few months but I need to start trusting me more and.." "I do trust you!" Mikey interrupted, Pete frowned, he was gonna let that one go "You don't or you would have spoken to me, MIkey I don't care if you drew a picture you have to communicate with me and you are doing so much better, I'm so proud of you I really am but I think this time I need to do something else" "yes Pete". "We are going to drop this now and won't speak about it until you are ready OK? And even if you don't know exactly what's wrong we need to talk some more so we get a better understanding of how you come to be this upset and you're not giving yourself the chance to do that at the moment. Does that make sense?" Mikey thought about it and it did"Yes Pete" . Pete sighed "OK I don't mind you shouting so much, even though You shouldn't be shouting at me really, you can not call me names I deserve more respect than that. Do you understand?" "yes Pete" "Ok then, no coming for you until we have talked further and I am happy with where you are" Mikeys mouth fell open. It wasn't like a corporal punishment or a telling off, the ball was in Mikeys court, and as soon as he got himself sorted out he could get back to sex. Mikey could even stop this right now. But he was stubborn and if he doesn't want to eat then he shouldn't, although Mikey knew really that there possibly was an underlying problem he was sure that not eating was his choice, yeah it was.

This is how we have now come to this situation and Mikey shifted in the bed. His desire for an orgasm was controlling his brain. He knew Pete was playing him by fucking him and not letting him finish but he also knew that Pete knew what was good for him. Mikey knew Pete worried and Pete would want to get the best understanding he could of what was happening in Mikeys head. "Anything to say baby?" Pete asked gently. Mikey frowned, he hated talking about feelings and stuff, no one else ever bothered why should Pete? "Would it help if I started?" Pete offered. Mikey nodded "Words Mikey" Mikey sighed, "yes please Pete" . "Good boy" and Pete shot him a winning grin that made Mikey smile just a little. "OH Mikes, as I see it you were really happy when I come off from tour. I was tired and grumpy and you were so patient but I was so pleased to see you and you were happy to have me back and you had missed me. Am I right?" Mikey nodded and Pete raised an eyebrow "Yeah Pete I was happy to have you back". "But then Mikey you got irritable with me really quickly and I can't understand what changed so much so quickly" Mikey bit his lip, he didn't know either. "Mikey, people can be very strange sometimes. Sometimes if you really miss someone you so grateful to have them back that it makes you off with them. I think sometimes when people are away for a while the other person stays at home and frets, what are they doing, are they ok, are they with someone else? And then when the other guy comes back the relief and the tiredness and stress catches up with them and it makes them bitchy, even when all they wanna do is hold each other. Does that make sense Mikey? " Mikey thought about it and yes it did make sense, it really did. "I missed you Pete. I really did. But I was fine while you were away, I was so happy I thought I was gonna pop when you got back!" But then it was like something had got under my skin it irritate me, to bother me and I don't know what it is Pete I really don't" Mikeys voice had started to break already and Pete was patient with him, he was happy that Mikey had said this much and wanted more. "When you go away I worry all the time. I think about how I would manage if you didn't come back. I..I ..I don't know Pete" A single tear fell down Mikeys cheek and Pete remained silent. "I miss you Pete, I feel lost without you here. I mean I know I am old enough to take care of myself but I just wonder round the house sometimes. I got things to do, work I can do, things with Gee but I've lost my purpose when you're not here" Mikey had really started to cry now as he tumbled out the last few weeks of pent up emotion and Pete listened to every.single.word. "I know you not the be all and end all of everything Pete. I know one day you may not come home, just like in any other relationship. I know that one day we might split and Id be on my own. I..I..just need you right now. I feel unfinished without you here, only half, even though you make me feel whole and loved and I mean really loved and secure" Mikey looked at Pete intently "I don't know exactly what it is Pete but I.. I.. I.. do think I am better I really do better than when we first started seeing each other but something isn't quite right, not that something is missing. And as soon as you come home I was afraid you would leave again or I would have to go and it would never end, the not being together would never end" Mikey was really sobbing by now and Pete cradled him in to the crook of his neck and drew Mikey alongside him. If Mikey felt unfinished Pete knew what to do. Yeah he knew exactly what to do and he allowed MIkey to lay on him and sob until he fell in to a deep sleep.

The next morning Pete was up and dressed at not to unreasonable an hour. By 11 Mikey was still asleep which was good but Pete went and checked on him a few times as Mikey was usually much more of an early riser, but Pete knew he was exhausted from last night emotion. And alot of what was said was true. Pete was so proud of MIkey, he was so much more complete now, much more settled but Pete knew he needed and extra edge to comfort Mikeys soul even further. So he had to go shopping. Pete scribbled a note for Mikey and left : Gone out shopping, back later. Get up, have a shower, eat some food then relax and do NOTHING!!!!! Don't go out, stay in and chill out, I mean it. I will be back later. Love you Mikey boy xxx"
Pete returned at about 4pm that day. To find that Mikey had cleaned up a bit but he was currently laying in the late afternoon sun reading a book. Pete smiled and Mikey turned as Pete put the bags down on the counter. "Hey!" Mikey looked chilled, perfect. "Hello handsome" and Pete swamped Mikey with his arms and kissed his perfect mouth. Mikey smiled back and opened his mouth to say something when Pete got there first. "Go in to the lounge, strip, kneel" Mikey was taken aback but complied immediately and tried to decided if Pete was angry with him after last night. He sat on the floor and could hear Pete putting fresh coffee on. When Pete come in eh stood straight in front of Mikey and placed his hand on the top of Mikeys head. "Mikey tell me what you did today." Mikey swallowed "I got up and showered and then I had food then tidied up a bit then I read my book". "What did you eat?" " A bowl of cereal about 12.30" Pete nodded. It wasn't perfect but it was a start. Mikey was looking directly at Petes crotch, he was literally an inch away with Pete standing so close. And Mikey thought about what was in there about how gorgeous Pete was when naked, his tattoo and how much he loved licking the ink, about how fat heavy gorgeous cock and ..." "Mikey? I need you to pay attention to me. I want you to focus on me when we are together. You focus on me and please me and I focus on you and make you happy. Sounds good" It did "yes Pete, I like the sound of that" "Good" Pete moved his hand and placed his fingers gently under MIkey chin moving his head up so it was tipped up looking directly at Petes face. "Mikey I have a gift for you. I am giving you this gift and you cannot refuse it. You will use the gift in the manner it is intended and you do not change the gift or remove the gift without my express permission. Do you understand me?" Mikey swallowed, he was heating up and becoming prickly all over, his never endings were in fire" I understand you Pete" "Good boy Mikey. Go to the couch and sit on the end, spread your legs slightly and close your eyes" Mikey got up and complied, he rested his hands on his legs and was nervous with anticipation. He could hear Pete leave and go in to the kitchen but quickly return. Mikey could feel Petes body close to his leg and then suddenly his hands on his right ankle, then something cold and a clinking sound. Mikey couldn't fathom what it was or what was going on. He couldn't piece together what Pete was doing. "Open your eyes Mikey" And he did. He looked at Pete in wonder who was sitting on the floor in front of him crossed legged and an eyebrow raised. Mikey looked around him but was suddenly aware that something was different. Something heavy, something longing but he couldn't put his finger on it. Mikey looked at Pete for help, who just smiled, that was unhelpful. Mikey frowned and shifted his weigh a bit. That's when he felt it something in his ankle and he peered down. And that's when he saw it. I chain. A silver coloured chain wrapped tightly around his ankle, either end fastened together with a silver padlock. It was flat and laid flat against his ankle and it was stunning more stunning than anything else he had ever seen. The padlock was embossed with small detailed shapes making it look dainty but beautiful. Mikeys jaw dropped open, his eyes went wide and he turned to look at Pete who was smiling at him. "Wha..?" Mikey wanted to know but was also afraid to ask. Pete nodded "its for you Mikey. It's me" Mikey frowned slightly. "Is it like a collar?" "Yes Mikey. It is a collar. But I'd be fucked if I was gonna collar you and I was gonna having some hulking ugly thing hanging of your beautiful neck so I couldn't nibble you. Your so exposed in the public light everyone would ask what it was or what it meant and make up some shit about it and you so often wear shirts that hang low. I'm not ashamed of owning you but it's not ones business apart from ours and I'm not prepaid to share that shit with anyone else. Your mine and only you and I have to know that" Mikey mouth hug open 'owned' by 'Pete!!!!!!' fucking awesome. "Can I touch it ?" Pete laughed "Of course you can baby it's your as much as mine. I will keep an eye on you and see how we are doing with it. I am the only one with a key only I can removed it apart from if there is some sort of emergency and you need it cut off, understand?" Mikey nodded, his mouth still agape. "Ill make us a coffee" and with that Pete stood up and went to the kitchen. Mikey sat there and lent forward slightly and run the very tips of his fingers across the chain. It was heavier than silver but shone brightly, Pete brought something that would last. It rested flat against his ankle so it wouldn't interfere with wearing his boots but Mikey would always know that it was there, if it was part of Pete, it meant part of Pete was always with him and this make Mikey want to well up. But his thoughts were interrupted my Pete coming back in. Pete put down the mugs and tipped Mikeys face towards him. "happy baby?" "Yes" Pete didn't need much more than that Mikeys face said it all. Mikey's stomach betrayed him by growling. "I'm making you dinner MIkey" and MIkey nodded, now distracted by his padlock that he was now rubbing between his fingers.

Mikey ate his dinner happily, still distracted by his collar, once or twice Pete nudged him to say "I would like you to focus Mikey on what your doing" "Yes Pete" and Mikey smiled. And Mikey started to understand. Mikey was still naked. Pete hadn't told him to get dressed and Mikey hadn't asked about it. He felt so comfortable being naked now in front of Pete, scars and all, there was no point in covering up if that's what Pete wanted. After dinner Pete left the dishes in the sink. "Got room for pudding gorgeous boy?" Mikey shook his head "Not real.." "Not even chocolate fudge cake with hot chocolate sauce?" Mikey smiled "I can find room for that please Pete" Mikey had asked so nicely and Pete smiled at him. Pete returned with one bowl and a blanket draped over his arm. Pete smiled "Just for you. I want to spoil you" Pete propped himself up in to the corner of the couch and got Mikey to lean in to him, Mikeys back resting against Petes front, and covered Mikey with the blanket. "I've always wanted to do this Mikey and today is the day we try" Mikey looked round at him puzzled. Mikey took the spoon and cut of a small chuck of cake, covered in the hot chocolate sauce. "Open" Mikey complied, looking all the time in to Petes eyes, and allowed Pete to spoon the chocolate pudding in to his mouth. Pete had never been fed before and Pete was looking at him so intently Mikey thought he could cry. "I love looking after my boy, you need a treat after the last few days" And Mikey smiled a big smile as he took in the next spoonful.
After pudding was finished Mikey settled down against Pete. Pete had better ideas though and gave Mikey a few min to allow his dinner to settle. He squeezed Mikey round the middle and rubbed his belly. "Ready for some playtime baby?" And oh yeah Mikey really was. "Yes please Pete" and Pete kissed him gently on the cheek "Your such a good boy Mikey , go upstairs and kneel face the window away from the bed" Mikey got up without hesitation and went upstairs and did as he was told. Pete went to the kitchen and picked up the other bag of items he had brought that day and unplugged the phone. He didn't want any interruptions tonight.

Mikey was exactly where he should be and Pete was pleased and the sight of Mikey waiting for him made is cock twitch in his pants. Mikey could hear the shuffling and noise going on behind him. He wasn't desperate to look as he might once have been, knowing Pete would show him want he needed to be seen when he was good and ready. Mikey didn't have to wait long thought before he heard Pete stride over. "Lift you arms above you head" Mikey did so and Pete grabbed each one at a time and could feel something being wrapped around them. It felt soft but like a belt but heavier. "arms back down" and Mikey lowered them back to his lapped when he steeled himself a glance down. They were cuffs. Black leather cuffs and each wrist have a clip on there like a key ring, ready for them to be attached to something. Mikey breathed out heavily. And Pete rested a hand on his shoulder. "Stand up baby" Pete said gently. And Mikey stood and Pete turned him to face him, he moved in forward and captured MIkey in a deep longing kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other and explored each other's mouth till eventually Mikey had to pull back for air. Pete took Mikey by the hand and took him to the bed. "On your back" and Mikey complied and as he lay down he saw there were restraints just like his cuffs, attached to the headboard of the bed, these however had loops on. Loops for the clips on Mikeys wrist. Mikey went very hot his chest burned slightly and his skin prickled. "Its ok baby" And Pete says next to Mikey and rubbed his chest to relax him. Pete snaked his hands up Mikeys arms and pulled them back by the wrist and attached the cuffs together, then he did the same with the other wrist. Mikey was already starting to pant, he couldn't remember the last time he was tied down. It was possibly by Pete, but that would have been 7, 8 years ago? He wasn't sure cos now his mind was in pieces and his heart thumped and pounded in his ears. He couldn't think about anything else right now. He needed to focus on what Pete was doing with his tongue. Petes tongue was gently circling round Mikeys right nipple running it carefully over the tip. Pete blew gently and it sent a shiver right from Mikeys nipple right down to his groin where he could feel he was starting to become hard. Pete kissed his way across Mikeys chest and did the same with the left. Mikey moaned it felt good. Pete resumed his kissing and worked his way down Mikeys body and Mikey could feel Petes teeth nipping at the skin and the slurping as he sucked on his flesh. He stopped just above Mikeys groin and licked Mikeys cock from the based to the tip making Mikey emit a gasp of pleasure. It hadn't taken him long but Mikey was hard, rock hard after the last few days of teasing and he got the feeling Pete wasn't going to allow him to come easily.

Pete bobbed his head down between Mikeys legs and began, literally, to chew on his thighs. In the past few months Pete was pleased to see Mikey had built up a small amount of fat there over the muscle and it meant Pete had something to sink his teeth in to. Mikey was groaning loudly and was starting to move his legs slightly as a small amount of anticipation built up in his cock. Pete moved across to Mikeys other thigh stopping to lick playfully at Mikeys balls on the way, and Pete allowed himself to indulge in the soft flesh of Mikeys thigh when he got they. Mikey was writing in the sheets and Pete was starting to consider if he should have tied his ankles down to but thought maybe not. Not this time anyway. Pete moved slightly away from Mikey and felt under the sheet and pulled out a bottle of lube. He straddled Mikeys legs and got them to close together and poured the lube on his hands. "Michael" "yes Pete"" you have to talk to me, understand?" "Yes Pete" " I can read you very well but you need to tell me when you're about to come. Do you understand?" "Yes Pete" You come without telling me, next time you wait 2 weeks. Understand? " "yes Pete" "Good boy Mikey" and without another word Pete run his well lubed hands up and down Mikeys cock making them slick. Mikey groaned right from his throat. Pete rested Mikeys cock between his two hand and took his thumbs and slowly but very firmly began to massage the head in sweeping circles. Mikeys chest was heaving and was starting to go dark, his mouth was open and he was panting it felt amazing. So wet and Petes touch was incredible, so firm and sure over his sensitive cock head that desperately needed to be touched. Pete increased the speed and Mikey whined, he could just about move his legs under Petes weight and he started to shift and the sensation in his balls was incredible he could feel the build up coming already. Too soon. Mikey frowned and lent his face to one side and tried to relax in to it. He was breathing heavily and Pete moved his hand off from the head and began to jerk Mikey off, he started off slow, too slow but then built up a faster pace firmly gripping Mikeys cock and Pete was really getting off on watching Mikey writhe in the bed, controlling him though his cock. "Pete...." "yes Mikey" Mikey felt silly but didn't want to get in to trouble "Pete I'm erm gonna come soon" Pete pumped Mikeys cock a few more times then let it go and rested it gently on Mikeys belly. "Deep breathes Mikey, this isn't over yet" "Mikey closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing. Pete shifted off from Mikey and Mikey closed his eyes and relaxed. He twisted his arms in the restraints but knew it was no good but he felt secure knowing he was in Pete capable hands and he smiled to himself and felt his body relax and the tension drain away. His cock started to go soft and his need died down a little and he sighed, waiting for Pete.

"Mikey" "yes Pete" I brought us a toy. Mikey eyes threw open and was unsure about what he was looking at. It looked like a dildo yeah but it had a handle coming out of one end, for Pete to hold on to, it was black and ribbed, but the end didn't go off to a point like a cock would but was much more rounded. Mikey frowned and opened his mouth to say something. He wasn't unsure, he trusted Pete, so he just nodded. And Pete nodded back. Pete shifted himself in between Mikeys legs and got a thick pillow from off the other side of the bed. He tipped Mikeys hips up wards and put the pillow underneath so Mikeys hips were tilted up and his ass exposed. Mikey watched as he lubed up, well whatever it is. Pete got lube on his thumb and thumbed Mikeys hole with ease, making the opening slick. Pete moved the dildo round and put it by Mikey opening and he looked up. Mikey caught is gaze and nodded "Ok yeah" breathed Mikey and Pete pushed it in. The round end stretched Mikey some, and it burned but it was a good burn and not anything Mikey hadn't experienced before. He breathed out heavily and Pete moved and angled it until Mikey gasped and arched his back slightly. "Gotcha" Pete smiled as he knew he hit Mikeys prostate. The Mikey had no idea what happened. There was a click and fuck fuck fuck....something happened that made him yelp and jump up "easy easy baby" Pete cooed and rubbed Mikey leg. Mikey clenched his teeth "fuuuuuuck", he tipped his head right back. The dildo inside his ass was vibrating and it was vibrating right up against his prostate. Mikeys legs started to shake he threw his head back and forth. "Hey hey easy Mikes" Pete "breathe deep baby come on" and so Mikey tried the feeling was washing ten tons of crazy up and down his spine and down his legs, he could feel his thighs trembling. He breathed deeply and the wanton lust returned straight to his cock, which Pete could see was now dark red and rock hard and leaking precum everywhere. Mikey breathed through his nose and closed his eyes, it was the best feeling.EVER. then very slowly he could feel Petes hand on his cock and Pete was pumping very slowly. Mikey threw his head back and could feel the sweat starting to run down his back. His head was tipped right back and he was pulling madly on the restraints as a way of some release. Pete started to move the dildo in Mikeys ass slowly while he continued to pump him and Mikey felt his eyes roll back in to his head. And fuck there it was, he was close it was coming on like a wave and Pete knew "Don't forget what I said Mikey" "Stop Pete stop.. so close t..t..too close" And Pete stopped, he turned off the vibrator and moved it slowly out of Mikeys ass. Mikeys hair was stuck to his forward, damp with sweat, he was a writhing mess on the sheets and his balls felt liked they weighed a stone each they were so full "Please...please Pete" "please what Mikey?". Mikey wanted to sob. Everything in the universe had stopped, he couldn't hear a sound apart form his own breathing and Petes. Mikey swallowed "I need to come Pete please let me pleeaassee" Mikey was begging. Pete sat still and rubbed his hand gently up and down Mikeys thigh he didn't say anything. He lent forward and suckled on Mikeys nipple, such a fucking tease and Mikey shivered. Pete moved across and nibbled the other one. And Mikey moaned but he breathing was beginning to still and Pete lent back and rested on his heals looking at what he had done to Mikey. Pete lent forward and grabbed Mikeys balls in one hand and began to massage them. Mikey groaned and shifted about on the sheets, which were now, unsurprisingly a mess and tangled round Mikeys feet. Pete lent down and licked the precum off from Mikeys stomach. He worked his way round and started to lick at the head of Mikeys cock and then blew on the bulging tip. Mikey gasped and Pete smiled in to his groin. Then with one swoop Pete took Mikey in to his mouth and swallowed him down whole. He drew back up rubbing his teeth against the underside of Mikeys cock and sucking his cheeks hollow and all Pete could hear was a littering of expletives and ramblings from Mikey. Pete worked Mikeys cock like a pro and sucked and licked the head until he could hear Mikey squeaking. It was the cutest damn thing he had ever heard. "Petepleaseletme comepleaseimsoclose ffuuucccckkkk" Pete hummed and the vibrations went straight through Mikeys cock and made his balls twitch. Mikey gritted his teeth. "PLEASEE LET ME THIS TIME" Pete knew that he couldn't take this any further. So moved his hand away from Mikeys balls and plopped his cock out of his mouth. "Okay baby you can come" And Pete sat in between Mikeys leg and pumped his cock fast. "Come for me baby come on Mikey come for me I want to see you" Mikeys legs were shacking and his legs moving wildly, he arched his back and hung off from his restraints. "Yes yes YARRGGGG" And Mikey exploded all over Petes hand he shouted and he felt his own cum squirt up his body hitting his own chest and belly. And Pete was quiet and just pumped and pumped Mikeys cock. Mikey didn't know he could come that much, it went on forever he whole body shook and he was hot all over, burning hot. And Pete watched and enjoyed every second of it, he had such control over Mikey like this such power and it was pure pleasure for them both. Pete continued to pump. "Pete stop" Mikey couldn't take it anymore. He was spent, had nothing left, he was exhausted and Petes hands were driving him wild. He couldn't take the sensations, Mikey was so over sensitive after all that waiting then all that build up "Pete please stop please I cant I cant". "First its please let me cum, then its please stop. No pleasing you is there Way?" and Pete chuckled and Mikey smiled but Pete didn't stop and Mikey eyes were starting to roll back his legs were shot through, he didn't think he would ever walk again. "Fucking hell please stop Sir" And Pete halted, just like that, with one eyebrow raised he looked at Mikey, eyes half open mouth have closed and drooling. "Good boy Mikey, such a beautiful boy for me " "Thank you Sir" Mikey lay slumped on the bed, not moving, he didn't think he could ever again. Pete moved up the bed and undid Mikeys restraints and rubbed his shoulders as he lowered Mikeys arms down to his sides. Pete slid down next to the exhausted Mikey and kissed him on his damp forehead. "You ok my sweet little dude?" And Mikey shot him the biggest smile Pete didn't even know Mikey could do

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story