Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mikey is in trouble with Pete

by laurelewis

Mikey Way is in trouble, big trouble with Pete. But how will Pete handle it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-03-01 - Updated: 2013-04-12 - 8154 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey is in trouble. His heart is pounding in his ears. He really has fucked up this time. Pete’s rules are very simple. He broken one of his most basic commandments and he knows Pete is going to be pissed. More than pissed, furiously angry. Well maybe not, but Mikey would be. But this isn’t Mikey, its Pete. And Pete handles things completely differently. Since they had been together Mikey’s main purpose in life is to make Pete happy. He does as he is told; he lives within the boundaries Pete sets him. Mikey can’t remember what life was like before Pete, he is in such a happy place he doesn’t want to remember. And now Mikey thinks he has fucked that up.

He can hear the key in the lock as Pete opens the front door and Mikey stills himself. He hears Pete come in and drop his keys in the bowl they keep by the door. And he hears Pete make his way up the stairs. Mikey closes his eyes. He isn’t afraid of Pete being angry, not really. He is afraid of how much he has let him down. Pete gets to the top of the stairs and makes his way directly in to the bedroom without hesitation. Mikey holds his breath. He can’t face Pete, he just can’t. But then he can’t stay here forever. Mikey watches Pete as he enters the bedroom and he see’s Petes boots as they stop right by the side of the bed, right by where Mikey is hiding underneath, and Mikey can just catch a glimpse of whats happening in the gap between the sheet and the floor. Pete stands for a moment and then sits on the side of the bed. Mikey sees Petes hand reach under and grab the bottom of the hanging sheet and pull it up and tuck it under where he is sitting. It is an invitation for Mikey to come out. Mikey knows he has to. And he closes his eyes for a second, he can’t stay here forever. He has to face Pete. Mikey takes a deep breath and exhales all the way out and stills himself. Then crawls out very meekly from under the sheet.

Mikey crawls out from under the bed and scoots his feet underneath him. Facing away from Pete, in fact his face is turned right away, not able to look at him. “Sit next to me”. Mikey swallows, he doesn’t want to, but he doesn’t want to disobey Pete, but he is scared beyond belief at what may happen next. Still with his head turned away Mikey shuffles back and sits on the bed. “I know you feel bad Mikey. But we are not talking unless you look at me. The quicker we start the quicker its over” Tears start running down Mikeys face. He loves Pete, no, he adores Pete, how could he have been so silly? “Look at me” Petes voice is firmer. Mikey closes his eyes and turns towards Pete and opens them slowly. He looks straight in to Petes face. He is staring at Mikey blankly. Mikey doesn’t know if that is a good thing or not. No emotion. No nothing. Mikey doesn’t know if that a good thing or not. “Tell me what happened” Mikey doesn’t want to. He looks at his hands and hunches his shoulders and tears start to fall more quickly. Pete sits silently and waits and Mikey knows Pete will sit there all night if he has to. Mikey opens his mouth to speak and closes it again, he doesn’t even know where to begin, he frowns thinking. “Just start anywhere Mikey, and we can piece things together” “We?” It gives Mikey a glimmer of hope. “I don’t know how it happened really” Mikey whispers. “It’s all a bit of a blur” He heard Pete exhale loudly, not impressed. “Please Pete I’m sorry”. “Tell me what happened Mikey. Tell me anything” “I..I ...I ...” Mikey was choking on his own words, he had no idea what to say. Pete stood up and removed his belt and MIkey closed his eyes and felt the tears streaming down his face. Always so emotional, Mikey hated it. Pete roughly took Mikey hands and twisted them round his back and wrapped the belt round them and knotted it tightly. It pinched Mikeys wrist but he didn’t say anything. Without a word Pete lowered Mikey on the floor and Pete sat directly in front of him. Actually that was better, Pete was throwing him a line and Mikey knew he had to take it. “Try again” Pete said. Mikey tilted his head back and began to speak, calmly. “I didn’t mean to Pete and I am sorry. You must believe me” Pete started straight at him. Mikey swallowed “I wanted to go out and have a good time Pete and you were away” Mikey knew that was no excuse. “I went to the club for a few drinks I met up with Chris...and ..and we had a few drinks” “How many Mikey?” “Too many to count Pete” whispered Mikey, He felt terrible. “Then what happened?” “We went back to Chris’s. Me and Chris, and two other guys. We carried on the party there” Mikey bit his lip he wanted to stop there and let Pete make up the rest but he knew that wasn’t gonna happen but looked to Pete for guidance anyway. Pete nodded “Then what happened” “We took a few lines of coke here and there, you know whats its like” And Pete closed his eyes and nodded. “I can’t really remember. The other guys left and just Chris and me where there” And Mikey shrugged. Tears were streaming down his face; Pete knew what had happened Mikey wished he would just leave it there. But he didn’t. “Did you fuck him?” Mikey jumped “No no no I promise you whole heartedly Pete we didn’t fuck I promise you” And Mikey moved in closer and wanted to lean himself against Pete, “What did you do?” “Nothing” Pete raised an eyebrow “Mikey is now a good time to start lying to me?” “No Pete” “what happened” Pete tone was quieter and Mikey felt more confident. “We were lounging on the couch, the room was spinning, I couldn’t focus or really see what was happening about me. Chris brought over a duvet for me, well I thought it was for me and then he got under it. I was so out of it. So chilled I didn’t know what was happening” Pete tucked his hands under his chin and waited. Mikey took a deep breath “I didn’t really feel much until I was close. I wasn’t even really aware of what was going on” Mikey stopped he didn’t know what else to say. Pete looked at him intently. “He pulled down my pants and jerked me off and blew me Pete. I’m sorry” Mikey voice was barely a whisper.

Pete cleared his throat. “Do you know which part I am more disappointed in?” Mikey mind raced. He retraced what had happened, but he was so upset he couldn’t think clearly. He thought about it for a long time until he shook his head and looked down at the carpet. “The part which disappoints me the most is that you disobeyed a direct instruction that we have had set in place almost since day one” Oh fuck thought Mikey. “Yes Mikey, oh fuck indeed” . Mikey never knew how Pete did that and now was not the time to ask. “What is the instruction I gave you and which you have now broken?” “To not drink or take drugs without you being there at all times” “Yes Mikey and do you know why I gave you that instruction?” “Erm, so I’m safe?” Mikey ventured. “Yes Mikey so you are safe. Not because I wanna ruin your good time, not cos I want you to hate me, or always have to do everything with me always but to protect you. To protect you from yourself. Look what has happened. Look how upset you are. Can you understand why I put this instruction in place? “ Yes Pete” “Then tell me why I put this instruction in place” “To protect me Pete” “To protect you from what?” “From myself?” “Yes Mikey from yourself and from other people like Chris” Pete was starting to get agitated. Pete knew Mikey of old and knew he would do silly things when drunk, he knew he would lose control with the drugs. Pete didn’t have a problem with the lifestyle. He had a problem with what sometimes it created and it ruined things and he didn’t want it to ruin Mikey. “I don’t mind so much that you have embarrassed me in front of people, that you have embarrassed yourself. What I do mind was that it was Chris and that you disobeyed something so simple, so basic to our relationship, something I have always insisted on. It is my job to look after you Mikey, because I love you and because I want to. I have obviously failed you if this has happened.” “No Pete it was me it was all me” “No Mikey” Pete said firmly “We are in this relationship together and obviously I haven’t made myself clear. This is my fault too. I have to fix that” Mikey swallowed. “I am going to punish you”

Mikeys jaw dropped, they hadn’t done this before. “I punish you because firstly, you have done something wrong, something you very well knew was wrong. And secondly because I want to make sure you don’t do this again. Do you understand that?” Mikey thought about it “Yes I do” “Is there anything you want to ask me? Anything you are slightly unsure about? Anything you need to know? Take your time we have plenty of it” Mikey thought for a long time, he didn’t know what was coming and wasn’t about to ask that, he would soon find out. But Mikey was clear on what was happening and felt quietly calm inside. “No questions, I understand” And Mikey felt slightly defeated. Pete nodded and helped Mikey stand and held lead Mikey to the hallway by his arm. He stopped and pulled a leaver which dropped a ladder that lead in to the attic space and he guided Mikey upstairs and in to the attic. They didn’t come to the attic very often. It was a weird set up. There was a set of wardrobes in one corner and a single bed, already made up, and a single attic window letting in the afternoon light. It was partially full of junk the boys had collected over the years, art, old school stuff, bits of instruments. But what Pete was most interested was the low beams hanging from the roof. They had had some play time up here once or twice before but Mikey always preferred the warmth of the bed so Pete agreed to move more ‘extreme play’ either back to the bedroom or out to the shed, which for some reason always seemed more appealing then the attic.

Pete undid Mikeys belted hands and he didn’t speak as he removed Mikeys clothes. It was weird as Pete normally just commanded Mikey to strip, but today Pete didn’t that instead, without a single word. Pete moved Mikey towards the beams and Mikey mind was peaceful and clear. Pete left Mikey for a second and went to one of the wardrobes and removed a long wide box and he put it on the bed. He opened it and removed and bundle of rope. Pete returned to Mikey and began to wrap the rope firmly around 1 of Mikeys wrists until it made a thick ‘cuff’ effect. He then laced the other end round the beam until Mikeys arm was stretched up high. He wasn’t getting out of this. Pete then repeated the same with the other wrist. Mikey started to feel nervous and his stomach was full of butterflies, he was having trouble breathing and Pete stood behind him. “Deep breathes Mikey. I need you calm”, Mikey closed his eyes and he found he could just about grab the rope between the beam and his wrists with his hands, clenching on to them helped slightly, He felt slightly vulnerable, although not a great deal. He knew he was safe with Pete but this was new and Mikeys was completely exposed. Pete returned to the long box. It was just out of Mikeys eye-line so he couldn’t see what Pete was doing and was unaware until Pete was behind him breathing in his ear. “ Ok Mikey here are the rules. I am going to punish you and you punishment comes in 2 parts and you will take your punishments and be grateful. “ Mikey was trembling by now “Y..y.yes Pete” “I will decide when it end and all throughout you address me with the respect I deserve. And you will count. Is there anything I just said that you don’t understand?” Mikey breathed heavily out “No PeteNoSir” Mikey quickly corrected himself and Pete makes a noise in his throat. Mikey stilled himself and Pete said nothing, Mikey just wanted this to end. He heard Petes feet shuffle and then a few seconds later Mikey yelped and jumped on to his toes. There was a searing pain straight across his backside. “MIkey?” Pete was quiet. Mikey swallowed “One thank you Sir” Pete nodded, there was a cutting, swishing sound and then the pain again. “Two thank you Sir”. Mikey was breathing heavily. Pete moved his position slightly and Mikey dared a peak over his should. It was a cane. Long, thin with a metal tip at the end. Mikey groaned, this was gonna hurt. “Eyes straight head!” Pete barked and Mikey turned quickly and gritted his teeth. SNAP “3 thank you Sir”. By 5 Mikeys legs were beginning to tremble. By 7 he had come to dread the quiet moments between each strike. He could feel the beads of sweat running down his forehead, he was as tense as hell. He heard Pete approach him and Mikey felt Pete rub his back very gently and slowly. “You need to relax. The tenser you are the more this will hurt. OK? You’re doing very well” Pete was speaking to kindly to him Mikey melted a little, but his backside was in fire. He hopes Pete knew when he had had enough , he needs to be held, but he said nothing, trusting that Pete knew the right thing to do. Pete stepped backward “We are nearly finished Mikey, you’re doing so well” Mikey relaxed a little more. His wrists were sore and his back was aching by now but he closed his eyes and waited. He could hear it coming, he knew, even before the cane hit his backside, he could hear it coming through the still air in the attic, he knew Pete was starting to use his brute force. Mikey jumped, was quiet for one single second but then screamed. Tear streamed from his eyes and his legs shook uncontrollably. He contorted his back to try and help with the pain but nothing did. Mikey wept quietly in to his arm. “Mikey” Pete was stern. “8 Th..th..thaank you Sssir” Mikey was starting to get tired. “Nearly there Mikey” Mikey breathed in exhaled hard and thwack. He felt the skin being pierced by the wood and Mikey bent forward trying to escape the pain. His backside was on fire. He could feel something run down his leg. He couldn’t tell if it was blood or sweat. “9 th..th ..ank you Si..” but before Mikey could finish Pete swung again. Mikey thrashed his arms and tipped his head right back and screamed. His breathing was erratic and tears fell from his face on to the slightly dusty floor, leaving little damp marks there. Petes hands were on Mikeys back “Last one Mikey” “10 thank you Sir” and Mikey felt an awesome weight of relief. He hung his head, his entire body ached with the stress of being tied and he was quiet. “ You did so well I am very very proud of you Mikey. I’m so proud of you” Pete whispered. “I promise you we are nearly done with your punishment. Nearly finished. OK?” “Yes Sir” Mikey whispered. “Good boy” and Pete nuzzled in to Mikeys neck for a second.

Pete left MIkey standing there for just a second or two and he turned. “Open your mouth” Mikey did so and Pete put something kinda soft and rubbery tasting in it and Mikey felt the strap wrap round his face. A ball gag. Pete moved and unwrapped the ropes from around the beams and wrapped the lengths around Mikeys wrists behind his back. The lengths of rope went up almost as far as his elbows. Pete turned Mikey to look at him directly on. “We are almost finished Mikey. This next part may seem strange but I know it will be ok for you” And with that Pete kissed the end of Mikeys nose, took his elbow and led him towards the wardrobe. The wardrobe itself was painted white and had sold fronts but with small grills at the bottom to let some air in, they were embossed all over, beautiful but not their kinda thing which is why they resided in the attic. Pete opened the door of the narrower wardrobe and guided Mikey inside, turned him round and sat him on the floor. He then shut the door. Mikey immediately began to panic. He pushed his body against the door, but Pete had somehow managed to secure the door on the other side. No no no no no...Mikey was beginning to panic. He wasn’t afraid of the dark, or being in the wardrobe, it wasn’t too hot or cold in there. There was a big cushion on the floor for Mikey to sit on and there was some plush carpet underneath his feet. The grill provided some light in, even if it was in the bottom. But Mikey didn’t mind any of these things, what he minded was being separated from Pete. He knew Pete would be on the other side of the door. Pete would never take the chance and leave him in there alone and Mikey knew that, but he hated being apart from him. They had been apart before, lots of time cos of work and tours and stuff. But never like this, the circumstances are different and Mikey was beginning to despair. He was screaming in to his gag. Literally screaming and he got himself up on his knees and banged his body against the back of the door. He threw himself on to it, hoping it would open but it was jammed shut. The tears were falling from his face and running down his neck and on to his body, he was crying so much he didn’t even think it was possible. Mikey screamed and screamed in to his gag as he become more and more upset about being separated from Pete and threw himself around until his body was sore and cried and cried until his chest hurt. Eventually Mikey lay sobbing on the floor. This is was segregation felt like, to be alone and Mikey knew then he never wanted to be apart from Pete ever again, he laid there sobbing quietly till he fell asleep.

When Mikey woke up everything was foggy. He could see it was duck outside the attic, the sky had begin to darken and was even a little grey with clouds, it casted a sombre light in the attic. Mikey lay in the warmth of the bed for a few minutes and tried to piece together what had happened. His mind was dull so he wasn’t sure but he knew he hadn’t fallen asleep in the bed, it was in the wardrobe, but he wasn’t clear on how he got out. Mikey went to stretch , but fuck! Everything was sore. His back ached slightly when he had been tied up, his wrists were sore, but they had been lightly bandaged. His chest was raw where he had thrown himself up against the doors of the wardrobe and his throat dry and sore from the screaming. But much more than any of this Mikeys backside was just pure painful. He could feel where the welts the cane had caused were starting to pinch the skin and area felt hot and worn out. But he was dressed in soft comfortable pyjamas that were cosy against his skin. He didn’t remember Pete dressing him, but he must have done. Mikey pulled back the covers and gingerly, very gingerly moved himself to a seating position. It was a bad idea as his backside burned. He groaned in to the pain and levering himself off his legs Mikey stood up slowly. His body ached so so much. But he wanted to find Pete. He carefully stepped down the ladder leading from the attic and immediately could smell something tasty being cooked in the kitchen and the clanging of pans.

Mikey made is way downstairs slowly and shuffled to the kitchen there was Pete with his back to Mikey, cutting up vegetables on the side. Mikey bit his lip, he wanted a hug and so much more from Pete now. He wanted him. Pete turned and flashed Mikey a winning smile, Mikey felt relieved, if not a little fragile and Pete wrapped his arms around him, very gently and gave him a longing hug, he pulled back and gave Mikey a long loving kiss straight on the lips. As he pulled away Pete saw that Mikeys face looked intense, but not worried “You ok Mikey boy?” Pete asked with concern. And with that Mikey grabbed on to Petes hips and lowered himself on to the floor. He knelt straight in front of Pete, his head was bowed and he raised his arms above his head with hsis palm flat and open. Pete inhaled sharply. They had talked about this, this was the ultimate gesture in submission. This was an indication that Mikey was wanted to give it all for Pete, this stance meant ‘everything I have I give to you’. Pete heart was racing and his chest felt hot. Mikey had kneeled for him before, but this was the final place Mikey could go and it was his choice, Pete was so ecstatic. He touched Mikeys hands gently with his fingertips. And Mikey lowered his hands and straightened his back, he lent up and unzipped Petes jeans and pulled them down, with his underpants, to his thighs and nuzzled his face in Pete groin, breathing him in. Mikey stayed like that for a just a second before he took Pete in his mouth and began to suck. He blew him wildly, Pete became hard fast and he watched intently every second of Mikey taking him down. Mikey wasn’t just blowing Pete, it was like he was suckling from him. Mikey was needy and desperate. When Pete look at Mikey, his eyes closed, his face peaceful and his mouth going wild, he looked like a content man. It sounded weird in Petes head, but Mikey reminded him of a hungry baby, taking milk from a bottle, rather than pleasuring Pete in the usual way it was like Mikey was trying to conform himself while sucking out Petes very life force. Pete gasped, he was gonna come quick and he was gonna come hard. He grabbed Mikeys head and tangled his hair in his hands and without warning he come forced his cock straight down Mikeys throat and as came and came, and he watched as Mikey gulped him down greedily until Pete was soft. Still panting, Pete pulled back Mikeys head and looked intently at him and smiled. “My sweet little dude Mikey Way” cooed Pete. “I love you and I promise you I will love you and care for you for as long as you want me” He rubbed Mikeys face. “I do love you my perfect little dude” And Mikey smiled, like he had never smiled before
The end


Mikey is in trouble. His heart is pounding in his ears. He really has fucked up this time. Pete's rules are very simple. He broken one of his most basic commandments and he knows Pete is going to be pissed. More than pissed, furiously angry. Well maybe not, but Mikey would be. But this isn't Mikey, its Pete. And Pete handles things completely differently. Since they had been together Mikey's main purpose in life is to make Pete happy. He does as he is told; he lives within the boundaries Pete sets him. Mikey can't remember what life was like before Pete, he is in such a happy place he doesn't want to remember. And now Mikey thinks he has fucked that up.

He can hear the key in the lock as Pete opens the front door and Mikey stills himself. He hears Pete come in and drop his keys in the bowl they keep by the door. And he hears Pete make his way up the stairs. Mikey closes his eyes. He isn't afraid of Pete being angry, not really. He is afraid of how much he has let him down. Pete gets to the top of the stairs and makes his way directly in to the bedroom without hesitation. Mikey holds his breath. He can't face Pete, he just can't. But then he can't stay here forever. Mikey watches Pete as he enters the bedroom and he see's Petes boots as they stop right by the side of the bed, right by where Mikey is hiding underneath, and Mikey can just catch a glimpse of whats happening in the gap between the sheet and the floor. Pete stands for a moment and then sits on the side of the bed. Mikey sees Petes hand reach under and grab the bottom of the hanging sheet and pull it up and tuck it under where he is sitting. It is an invitation for Mikey to come out. Mikey knows he has to. And he closes his eyes for a second, he can't stay here forever. He has to face Pete. Mikey takes a deep breath and exhales all the way out and stills himself. Then crawls out very meekly from under the sheet.

Mikey crawls out from under the bed and scoots his feet underneath him. Facing away from Pete, in fact his face is turned right away, not able to look at him. "Sit next to me". Mikey swallows, he doesn't want to, but he doesn't want to disobey Pete, but he is scared beyond belief at what may happen next. Still with his head turned away Mikey shuffles back and sits on the bed. "I know you feel bad Mikey. But we are not talking unless you look at me. The quicker we start the quicker its over" Tears start running down Mikeys face. He loves Pete, no, he adores Pete, how could he have been so silly? "Look at me" Petes voice is firmer. Mikey closes his eyes and turns towards Pete and opens them slowly. He looks straight in to Petes face. He is staring at Mikey blankly. Mikey doesn't know if that is a good thing or not. No emotion. No nothing. Mikey doesn't know if that a good thing or not. "Tell me what happened" Mikey doesn't want to. He looks at his hands and hunches his shoulders and tears start to fall more quickly. Pete sits silently and waits and Mikey knows Pete will sit there all night if he has to. Mikey opens his mouth to speak and closes it again, he doesn't even know where to begin, he frowns thinking. "Just start anywhere Mikey, and we can piece things together" "We?" It gives Mikey a glimmer of hope. "I don't know how it happened really" Mikey whispers. "It's all a bit of a blur" He heard Pete exhale loudly, not impressed. "Please Pete I'm sorry". "Tell me what happened Mikey. Tell me anything" "I..I ...I ..." Mikey was choking on his own words, he had no idea what to say. Pete stood up and removed his belt and MIkey closed his eyes and felt the tears streaming down his face. Always so emotional, Mikey hated it. Pete roughly took Mikey hands and twisted them round his back and wrapped the belt round them and knotted it tightly. It pinched Mikeys wrist but he didn't say anything. Without a word Pete lowered Mikey on the floor and Pete sat directly in front of him. Actually that was better, Pete was throwing him a line and Mikey knew he had to take it. "Try again" Pete said. Mikey tilted his head back and began to speak, calmly. "I didn't mean to Pete and I am sorry. You must believe me" Pete started straight at him. Mikey swallowed "I wanted to go out and have a good time Pete and you were away" Mikey knew that was no excuse. "I went to the club for a few drinks I met up with Chris...and ..and we had a few drinks" "How many Mikey?" "Too many to count Pete" whispered Mikey, He felt terrible. "Then what happened?" "We went back to Chris's. Me and Chris, and two other guys. We carried on the party there" Mikey bit his lip he wanted to stop there and let Pete make up the rest but he knew that wasn't gonna happen but looked to Pete for guidance anyway. Pete nodded "Then what happened" "We took a few lines of coke here and there, you know whats its like" And Pete closed his eyes and nodded. "I can't really remember. The other guys left and just Chris and me where there" And Mikey shrugged. Tears were streaming down his face; Pete knew what had happened Mikey wished he would just leave it there. But he didn't. "Did you fuck him?" Mikey jumped "No no no I promise you whole heartedly Pete we didn't fuck I promise you" And Mikey moved in closer and wanted to lean himself against Pete, "What did you do?" "Nothing" Pete raised an eyebrow "Mikey is now a good time to start lying to me?" "No Pete" "what happened" Pete tone was quieter and Mikey felt more confident. "We were lounging on the couch, the room was spinning, I couldn't focus or really see what was happening about me. Chris brought over a duvet for me, well I thought it was for me and then he got under it. I was so out of it. So chilled I didn't know what was happening" Pete tucked his hands under his chin and waited. Mikey took a deep breath "I didn't really feel much until I was close. I wasn't even really aware of what was going on" Mikey stopped he didn't know what else to say. Pete looked at him intently. "He pulled down my pants and jerked me off and blew me Pete. I'm sorry" Mikey voice was barely a whisper.

Pete cleared his throat. "Do you know which part I am more disappointed in?" Mikey mind raced. He retraced what had happened, but he was so upset he couldn't think clearly. He thought about it for a long time until he shook his head and looked down at the carpet. "The part which disappoints me the most is that you disobeyed a direct instruction that we have had set in place almost since day one" Oh fuck thought Mikey. "Yes Mikey, oh fuck indeed" . Mikey never knew how Pete did that and now was not the time to ask. "What is the instruction I gave you and which you have now broken?" "To not drink or take drugs without you being there at all times" "Yes Mikey and do you know why I gave you that instruction?" "Erm, so I'm safe?" Mikey ventured. "Yes Mikey so you are safe. Not because I wanna ruin your good time, not cos I want you to hate me, or always have to do everything with me always but to protect you. To protect you from yourself. Look what has happened. Look how upset you are. Can you understand why I put this instruction in place? " Yes Pete" "Then tell me why I put this instruction in place" "To protect me Pete" "To protect you from what?" "From myself?" "Yes Mikey from yourself and from other people like Chris" Pete was starting to get agitated. Pete knew Mikey of old and knew he would do silly things when drunk, he knew he would lose control with the drugs. Pete didn't have a problem with the lifestyle. He had a problem with what sometimes it created and it ruined things and he didn't want it to ruin Mikey. "I don't mind so much that you have embarrassed me in front of people, that you have embarrassed yourself. What I do mind was that it was Chris and that you disobeyed something so simple, so basic to our relationship, something I have always insisted on. It is my job to look after you Mikey, because I love you and because I want to. I have obviously failed you if this has happened." "No Pete it was me it was all me" "No Mikey" Pete said firmly "We are in this relationship together and obviously I haven't made myself clear. This is my fault too. I have to fix that" Mikey swallowed. "I am going to punish you"

Mikeys jaw dropped, they hadn't done this before. "I punish you because firstly, you have done something wrong, something you very well knew was wrong. And secondly because I want to make sure you don't do this again. Do you understand that?" Mikey thought about it "Yes I do" "Is there anything you want to ask me? Anything you are slightly unsure about? Anything you need to know? Take your time we have plenty of it" Mikey thought for a long time, he didn't know what was coming and wasn't about to ask that, he would soon find out. But Mikey was clear on what was happening and felt quietly calm inside. "No questions, I understand" And Mikey felt slightly defeated. Pete nodded and helped Mikey stand and held lead Mikey to the hallway by his arm. He stopped and pulled a leaver which dropped a ladder that lead in to the attic space and he guided Mikey upstairs and in to the attic. They didn't come to the attic very often. It was a weird set up. There was a set of wardrobes in one corner and a single bed, already made up, and a single attic window letting in the afternoon light. It was partially full of junk the boys had collected over the years, art, old school stuff, bits of instruments. But what Pete was most interested was the low beams hanging from the roof. They had had some play time up here once or twice before but Mikey always preferred the warmth of the bed so Pete agreed to move more 'extreme play' either back to the bedroom or out to the shed, which for some reason always seemed more appealing then the attic.

Pete undid Mikeys belted hands and he didn't speak as he removed Mikeys clothes. It was weird as Pete normally just commanded Mikey to strip, but today Pete didn't that instead, without a single word. Pete moved Mikey towards the beams and Mikey mind was peaceful and clear. Pete left Mikey for a second and went to one of the wardrobes and removed a long wide box and he put it on the bed. He opened it and removed and bundle of rope. Pete returned to Mikey and began to wrap the rope firmly around 1 of Mikeys wrists until it made a thick 'cuff' effect. He then laced the other end round the beam until Mikeys arm was stretched up high. He wasn't getting out of this. Pete then repeated the same with the other wrist. Mikey started to feel nervous and his stomach was full of butterflies, he was having trouble breathing and Pete stood behind him. "Deep breathes Mikey. I need you calm", Mikey closed his eyes and he found he could just about grab the rope between the beam and his wrists with his hands, clenching on to them helped slightly, He felt slightly vulnerable, although not a great deal. He knew he was safe with Pete but this was new and Mikeys was completely exposed. Pete returned to the long box. It was just out of Mikeys eye-line so he couldn't see what Pete was doing and was unaware until Pete was behind him breathing in his ear. " Ok Mikey here are the rules. I am going to punish you and you punishment comes in 2 parts and you will take your punishments and be grateful. " Mikey was trembling by now "Y..y.yes Pete" "I will decide when it end and all throughout you address me with the respect I deserve. And you will count. Is there anything I just said that you don't understand?" Mikey breathed heavily out "No PeteNoSir" Mikey quickly corrected himself and Pete makes a noise in his throat. Mikey stilled himself and Pete said nothing, Mikey just wanted this to end. He heard Petes feet shuffle and then a few seconds later Mikey yelped and jumped on to his toes. There was a searing pain straight across his backside. "MIkey?" Pete was quiet. Mikey swallowed "One thank you Sir" Pete nodded, there was a cutting, swishing sound and then the pain again. "Two thank you Sir". Mikey was breathing heavily. Pete moved his position slightly and Mikey dared a peak over his should. It was a cane. Long, thin with a metal tip at the end. Mikey groaned, this was gonna hurt. "Eyes straight head!" Pete barked and Mikey turned quickly and gritted his teeth. SNAP "3 thank you Sir". By 5 Mikeys legs were beginning to tremble. By 7 he had come to dread the quiet moments between each strike. He could feel the beads of sweat running down his forehead, he was as tense as hell. He heard Pete approach him and Mikey felt Pete rub his back very gently and slowly. "You need to relax. The tenser you are the more this will hurt. OK? You're doing very well" Pete was speaking to kindly to him Mikey melted a little, but his backside was in fire. He hopes Pete knew when he had had enough , he needs to be held, but he said nothing, trusting that Pete knew the right thing to do. Pete stepped backward "We are nearly finished Mikey, you're doing so well" Mikey relaxed a little more. His wrists were sore and his back was aching by now but he closed his eyes and waited. He could hear it coming, he knew, even before the cane hit his backside, he could hear it coming through the still air in the attic, he knew Pete was starting to use his brute force. Mikey jumped, was quiet for one single second but then screamed. Tear streamed from his eyes and his legs shook uncontrollably. He contorted his back to try and help with the pain but nothing did. Mikey wept quietly in to his arm. "Mikey" Pete was stern. "8 Th..th..thaank you Sssir" Mikey was starting to get tired. "Nearly there Mikey" Mikey breathed in exhaled hard and thwack. He felt the skin being pierced by the wood and Mikey bent forward trying to escape the pain. His backside was on fire. He could feel something run down his leg. He couldn't tell if it was blood or sweat. "9 th..th ..ank you Si.." but before Mikey could finish Pete swung again. Mikey thrashed his arms and tipped his head right back and screamed. His breathing was erratic and tears fell from his face on to the slightly dusty floor, leaving little damp marks there. Petes hands were on Mikeys back "Last one Mikey" "10 thank you Sir" and Mikey felt an awesome weight of relief. He hung his head, his entire body ached with the stress of being tied and he was quiet. " You did so well I am very very proud of you Mikey. I'm so proud of you" Pete whispered. "I promise you we are nearly done with your punishment. Nearly finished. OK?" "Yes Sir" Mikey whispered. "Good boy" and Pete nuzzled in to Mikeys neck for a second.

Pete left MIkey standing there for just a second or two and he turned. "Open your mouth" Mikey did so and Pete put something kinda soft and rubbery tasting in it and Mikey felt the strap wrap round his face. A ball gag. Pete moved and unwrapped the ropes from around the beams and wrapped the lengths around Mikeys wrists behind his back. The lengths of rope went up almost as far as his elbows. Pete turned Mikey to look at him directly on. "We are almost finished Mikey. This next part may seem strange but I know it will be ok for you" And with that Pete kissed the end of Mikeys nose, took his elbow and led him towards the wardrobe. The wardrobe itself was painted white and had sold fronts but with small grills at the bottom to let some air in, they were embossed all over, beautiful but not their kinda thing which is why they resided in the attic. Pete opened the door of the narrower wardrobe and guided Mikey inside, turned him round and sat him on the floor. He then shut the door. Mikey immediately began to panic. He pushed his body against the door, but Pete had somehow managed to secure the door on the other side. No no no no no...Mikey was beginning to panic. He wasn't afraid of the dark, or being in the wardrobe, it wasn't too hot or cold in there. There was a big cushion on the floor for Mikey to sit on and there was some plush carpet underneath his feet. The grill provided some light in, even if it was in the bottom. But Mikey didn't mind any of these things, what he minded was being separated from Pete. He knew Pete would be on the other side of the door. Pete would never take the chance and leave him in there alone and Mikey knew that, but he hated being apart from him. They had been apart before, lots of time cos of work and tours and stuff. But never like this, the circumstances are different and Mikey was beginning to despair. He was screaming in to his gag. Literally screaming and he got himself up on his knees and banged his body against the back of the door. He threw himself on to it, hoping it would open but it was jammed shut. The tears were falling from his face and running down his neck and on to his body, he was crying so much he didn't even think it was possible. Mikey screamed and screamed in to his gag as he become more and more upset about being separated from Pete and threw himself around until his body was sore and cried and cried until his chest hurt. Eventually Mikey lay sobbing on the floor. This is was segregation felt like, to be alone and Mikey knew then he never wanted to be apart from Pete ever again, he laid there sobbing quietly till he fell asleep.

When Mikey woke up everything was foggy. He could see it was duck outside the attic, the sky had begin to darken and was even a little grey with clouds, it casted a sombre light in the attic. Mikey lay in the warmth of the bed for a few minutes and tried to piece together what had happened. His mind was dull so he wasn't sure but he knew he hadn't fallen asleep in the bed, it was in the wardrobe, but he wasn't clear on how he got out. Mikey went to stretch , but fuck! Everything was sore. His back ached slightly when he had been tied up, his wrists were sore, but they had been lightly bandaged. His chest was raw where he had thrown himself up against the doors of the wardrobe and his throat dry and sore from the screaming. But much more than any of this Mikeys backside was just pure painful. He could feel where the welts the cane had caused were starting to pinch the skin and area felt hot and worn out. But he was dressed in soft comfortable pyjamas that were cosy against his skin. He didn't remember Pete dressing him, but he must have done. Mikey pulled back the covers and gingerly, very gingerly moved himself to a seating position. It was a bad idea as his backside burned. He groaned in to the pain and levering himself off his legs Mikey stood up slowly. His body ached so so much. But he wanted to find Pete. He carefully stepped down the ladder leading from the attic and immediately could smell something tasty being cooked in the kitchen and the clanging of pans.

Mikey made is way downstairs slowly and shuffled to the kitchen there was Pete with his back to Mikey, cutting up vegetables on the side. Mikey bit his lip, he wanted a hug and so much more from Pete now. He wanted him. Pete turned and flashed Mikey a winning smile, Mikey felt relieved, if not a little fragile and Pete wrapped his arms around him, very gently and gave him a longing hug, he pulled back and gave Mikey a long loving kiss straight on the lips. As he pulled away Pete saw that Mikeys face looked intense, but not worried "You ok Mikey boy?" Pete asked with concern. And with that Mikey grabbed on to Petes hips and lowered himself on to the floor. He knelt straight in front of Pete, his head was bowed and he raised his arms above his head with hsis palm flat and open. Pete inhaled sharply. They had talked about this, this was the ultimate gesture in submission. This was an indication that Mikey was wanted to give it all for Pete, this stance meant 'everything I have I give to you'. Pete heart was racing and his chest felt hot. Mikey had kneeled for him before, but this was the final place Mikey could go and it was his choice, Pete was so ecstatic. He touched Mikeys hands gently with his fingertips. And Mikey lowered his hands and straightened his back, he lent up and unzipped Petes jeans and pulled them down, with his underpants, to his thighs and nuzzled his face in Pete groin, breathing him in. Mikey stayed like that for a just a second before he took Pete in his mouth and began to suck. He blew him wildly, Pete became hard fast and he watched intently every second of Mikey taking him down. Mikey wasn't just blowing Pete, it was like he was suckling from him. Mikey was needy and desperate. When Pete look at Mikey, his eyes closed, his face peaceful and his mouth going wild, he looked like a content man. It sounded weird in Petes head, but Mikey reminded him of a hungry baby, taking milk from a bottle, rather than pleasuring Pete in the usual way it was like Mikey was trying to conform himself while sucking out Petes very life force. Pete gasped, he was gonna come quick and he was gonna come hard. He grabbed Mikeys head and tangled his hair in his hands and without warning he come forced his cock straight down Mikeys throat and as came and came, and he watched as Mikey gulped him down greedily until Pete was soft. Still panting, Pete pulled back Mikeys head and looked intently at him and smiled. "My sweet little dude Mikey Way" cooed Pete. "I love you and I promise you I will love you and care for you for as long as you want me" He rubbed Mikeys face. "I do love you my perfect little dude" And Mikey smiled, like he had never smiled before
The end
Sign up to rate and review this story