Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

And I need to take a pill to make this town feel okay...

by darling

Gerard couldn’t take it anymore. This town was so small, and everyone knew everyone. More though, everyone knew him. The same old things, people, routines; he felt like he was dying, drowning. He...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2013-03-04 - Updated: 2013-03-04 - 2235 words - Complete

?Blocked
His breathed brushed against the glass quickly forming steam, hiding the town. If he tried hard enough Gerard could imagine that this town was a city, that there weren’t only a handful of stores and less than 400 people living here. He knew everyone and they knew him, yet he was alone. They only person who’d ever cared about had died and left him cold, empty. Now his grandmother was gone and he had no one. The house was large and empty, his brother gone and the rest of the family was dead. It proved stark contrast to the town that was small and crowded.
He turned away abruptly and practically ran up the stairs, desperate to brush away the thoughts. He wanted to lose himself and knew exactly how. Slipping into his room and lighting a lantern, he swallowed a few tablets from the bedside table and turned to his latest painting. He had to finish the skyline before the drugs kicked in.
---oOo---
Frankie carefully added the herb to the soup. He only had one chance to get out, to make his father fall asleep. He wanted to leave; he hated being cooped up in the small house with nothing to do, nothing but sit in his locked room all day. He didn’t mean for his father to find out about his sexuality. He knew it was shameful and wrong- men shouldn’t like other men- but he did. And his father caught him staring after one of the boys at school and here he was. His father never let him forget his defect either, constantly hitting and beating him. Frank knew the risks of leaving and was will to take them. Besides, his options were sitting here until his father died or try to escape and die trying. Death was in many ways better than waiting- or it was to him. And now he had his chance.
Making sure his father was asleep before picking the lock, he slipped into the night, letting the gas lights light up the cobblestone roads. He knew he couldn’t get out of town; his father would wake up and find him. The beating would be severe and hopefully lethal. It was more palatable than imprisonment.
Lost in his thoughts, he ran into a man in completely black, seemingly also in a corner of his mind.
“Pardon me,” He stuttered out, hoping the man wouldn’t be angry.
“Don’t be, it is entirely my own fault.” His voice was smooth, apologetic. Frankie was stunned by the brilliance of his eyes, a vibrant jade. “I don’t believe we’ve met before. Gerard Way,” the man- Gerard- said raising a hand. Frankie flinched noticeably before realizing Gerard just wanted to shake his hand. Gerard must’ve seen, and the confusion was apparent on his face. Frankie quickly tried to cover his mistake.
“Umm, Frankie Iero” He stuttered. “Nice to m-meet you.”. It was obvious Gerard knew something was wrong. To Frankie's relief, he didn’t question Frankie about it and copped on.
“Iero? As in Frank Iero? The doctor? I wasn’t aware he had a son. Of course you’re not necessarily his son.”
“I am,” Gerard’s brow furrowed, “His son, I-I mean,”.
“I don’t mean to pry, but are you oka-“
“Frank Anthony Iero!” An angry shout interrupted him. Frankie immediately started shaking, fearing the pain that surely was heading his way. He wished his death would be less painful. “What the Hell were you-“His father noticed Gerard standing beside Frankie. “I’m sorry if he was bothering you Mr. Way, I told the stupid boy not to leave. He will be reprimanded for annoying you.” His grip on Frankie’s arm was painful.
“He wasn’t annoying me at all,” Gerard’s voice was cool. “In fact, I do not care for the way you are treating him.” Frankie’s father’s face reddened.
“Of course, sorry sir.” He was amazed to find his father embarrassed. He wished Gerard would stop talking. His father would make it worse.
“I don’t believe you, maybe you should leave.” The man obediently walked away. Who was this man that had the power to do such a thing?
“T-thank you” Frankie said, even though this would only delay the problem. He couldn’t help but feel grateful for the man in front of him.
“Frankie, can you come with me? I would like to know what that was about,” Concerned eyes peaked out from behind messy black hair. Frank was shocked that this person he just met cared about his wellbeing. This was something out of a book, not real. But he couldn’t just say no and freedom is still freedom and Frankie would like to stretch out his time as much as possible.
Frankie nodded and followed the taller man through the streets to a large house. He recognized it. It was the Way estate. Of course, how could he not have made this connection before? It explained the apparent power Gerard had.
“I hope you do not mind, but I felt my house would be an appropriate place for such a conversation, compared to a public place.” Frankie let a soft okay fall from his lips.
They reached the door and Frankie felt insignificant in the towering shadow. Unlocking it with a skeleton key, Gerard led him through a dark hallway that matched Gerard’s clothes- black. Turning into a doorway, he lit a lamp, throwing a sitting room into view. Frankie could see multiple pieces of art in different stages of completion, all equally dark.
“These are amazing,” he said in awe. Gerard glanced at them.
“I’d forgotten about them,” he remarked.
“Why?” Frankie realized he was being rude, “You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to,” He added hurriedly, hoping not to anger him.
“It’s okay,” Gerard said softly, small smile playing on his face. “I just couldn’t remember my muse.” Frankie glanced at one of the nearby paintings. It was two people, almost kissing. Both faces were unfinished, and before Frankie could ask him why he forgot, Gerard changed the subject. “But my paintings, or lack thereof, is not what I brought you hear to discuss.” Frankie curled into himself on the chair. He was scared of what Gerard might ask.
“I am not trying to be rude or prod,” He said, he voice softening again. “Is this okay?” Frankie couldn’t do anything but nod. Gerard walked over and sat across from him. “It came to my attention that whilst we were talking, you flinched multiple times and were anxious, scared even. At first I thought it was me, as my appearance is not the friendliest,” Frankie shook his head. That wasn’t the reason at all. He thought the black looked very, very good. “But when your father walked over you started shaking, and this time there was no confusion. You were scared of him. That’s when I started to suspect that I wasn’t the reason at all. That paired with the fact that I’ve never seen you before alarmed me. I just would like to know what he did to you,”
“Why?” Frankie’s voice was small.
“Because I am concerned about your safety. I know it is strange being as we just met, but domestic abuse is one of the few things that anger me.” He looked into Frankie’s eyes. “Please let me help you,”
Frankie bit his lip and opened his mouth, but words didn’t come out. Instead, tears wound their way down his face. Gerard instantly moved to kneel in front of the chair and smoothed his hand down his arm.
“Shhhh, it’s okay Frankie, you’re okay,” His voice soothed Frankie enough to start speaking.
“He wuh-wouldn’t let me leave th-the house,” He sniffled. He was making a fool out of himself but he didn’t care. It was too late to stop telling the story. “He tuh-took me out of s-school when I was 15. I’m 24 nuh-now. He made m-me stay home, and he,” He hiccupped. “Hi-hit me,” The tears were now streaming down his face in comparison to the previous drops that had been running down his face two minutes before.
“Do you know why?” Gerard inquired, still rubbing his arm.
“Yuh-you’ll hate me,” Frankie cried.
“I promise I won’t,” He murmured, “Cross my Heart,” For some reason, Frankie found the remark reassuring.
“I l-like men,” He said it quietly, but knew Gerard had heard because he’d stiffened.
“S-see? You huh-hate me,” Frankie shouldn’t have come here, shouldn’t have spilled his secrets.
“Oh Frankie, not at all,” Gerard was back to rubbing his arms. Frankie looked into those jade eyes.
“Ruh-really?” He asked, tears still running down his face.
“Really.” Gerard confirmed. “I’m so very sorry you had to go through that, but I want you to listen. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.” Frankie searched his eyes, looking for any sign that he was lying. He didn’t find anything. The eyes staring back at him were wide and honest. And then, Gerard did something Frankie didn’t expect- he kissed him. Frankie froze, scared, but then relaxed into the kiss, moving his lips in time with Gerard. He was pulled off the chair and into Gerard’s lap, bodies moving together.
Gerard’s breathless voice reached his ears when they pulled apart “I hope this is okay,” Frank couldn’t speak so he just nodded, panting. They fit together again, this time with Frankie’s fingers tangled in long black hair and pale hands set firmly on his hips. When they pulled apart again, Gerard stood pulling Frankie up with him. All traces of the tears were gone, now replaced with swollen lips and flushed cheeks.
Gerard took his hand and lead him through the hallway again, this time going up stairs and stopping in front of a closed door. Pushing it open, he dragged Frankie inside his bedroom.
“Still okay?” Frankie’s answer was connecting their lips again. Gerard gently pushed him back until he was lying on the bed, Gerard on top of him. The kissing had went from frenzied and fast to calm and slow. Frankie could feel Gerard’s arousal and shoved their hips together, a moan escaping both their lips. Gerard’s hands slid under Frankie’s shirt, rubbing the smooth skin hidden there. The sensations ripped through his body, making the boy shiver. Gerard’s hands now were working at his waistcoat buttons.
“Please!” The word was torn from his mouth. Gerard sat up, letting Frank remove his jacket and shirt while he pulled off his own. Soon they were chest to chest, both hard and rubbing against each other to create desperately needed friction. It wasn’t long until Gerard started working at his pants, sliding them down along with his underwear. His mouth replaced the cloth, mouth hot and moist around Frankie.
“G-Gerard” Frankie moaned, the pleasure almost too much, but somehow not enough. Gerard hummed in reply and sucked hard, earning a shout from Frankie. He eventually pulled off and crawled back up to kiss Frankie.
“Want to fuck you,” his voice was hot against Frankie’s ear. Frank nodded, to out of it to do anything but. The weight was suddenly off his chest, drawing a whimper from the boy. He could hear a drawer opening and then Gerard was back settling between his legs. And then he pushed his finger inside of him. Frankie pushed against it, wanting more. Then there was two fingers, three, and he just wanted Gerard already.
“Please,” He repeated, almost crying. Gerard pulled his fingers out and Frankie could feel his dick against his rim. And then Gerard pushed in.
Now he was crying, the pleasure overwhelming him. It was all he could do to push his hips up to meet Gerard’s. He was moaning against Frankie’s lips, pushing in and out at a steady pace. Eventually a heated wave washed over him, and he shudder as he came against their chests. Gerard was directly after, collapsing on top of him.
They couldn’t move, and both just lay there, Gerard still in Frankie. Both were still panting and tired, worn out. Gerard slid out and got off the bed, walking into the bathroom and coming out with a damp towel. He wiped the both of them off and then tossed it to the floor and getting into bed beside him. Frankie still couldn’t speak due to exhaustion but still curled into Gerard’s side. Gerard pulled up the blanket and covered them both, each falling into a deep sleep.
---oOo---
Frank walked into the living room from the first night. Gerard glanced up and smiled. He’d asked Frankie to stay there, away from his father, with him. The boy had agreed and he’d been living with Gerard for the last week. This house didn’t feel empty, the town didn’t feel crowded, and after he brushed the last stroke on the two lovers, he looked up into brown eyes and his smile spread. For the first time in a long while, he didn’t need pills to feel okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story