Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Frozen

by Banesraver666

Kairi Belle Black, daughter of late Sirsus Black. Is the victim of the Dark Lord's sick game. He sends sereval followers to physical harm her. (ONE-SHOT ONLY!!!) [COMPLETE] there might be a squeal....

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-15 - Updated: 2013-03-15 - 629 words - Complete

?Blocked
~Kairi's P.O.V~

Sitting in Snape's rocking chair, I started rocking it back & forth, knitting the muggle way. "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley played in the background. It was quiet, Severus would be home anytime now.

The door flew open & in came my beloved, a panicked look on his face, as I stood up, the knitting needles falling on the floor as we met eyes.

"Sweetheart, what's-," he cut me off with a long, deep, tender & passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist, he held me. "Kairi, their coming for you. Bellatrix & Greyback are coming for you. We must-," the front door was blown in before Severus could finish his sentence.

& in stepped Bellatrix, Greyback & two others. Their wands pointed at both Severus & I. "Move Severus. We only came for the girl." Bellatrix said, her eyes filled with lust & desire.

Severus didn't move an inch, he tightened his grip on me. "You'll have to kill me first." Was all he said, as he pulled out his wand & muttered a spell but, it was blocked by Bellatrix, who laughed at Snape's attempt to keep me safe.

"Don't worry Severus, that can be arranged." Greyback said to him, as he smiled at him. His eyes never leaving my face as he licked his lips. "Hi darling, you ready for me?" He added to me.

I moved even closer to my beloved staring at Greyback, I spoke. "Get out of our house! All of you!" I shouted to them, my wand out & ready for a fight if it came to that.

Suddenly I was ripped away from Severus's arms & taken to our bedroom. My cries for Severus echoed throughout our home. "SEVERUS!" Were the only words I managed to get out before our bedroom door was slammed shut & locked behind me.

I was thrown on the bed that Severus & I shared. "Please, before you rape me put a silencing charm on this room. I don't want him to hear." Was all I said to Greyback, as I spelled my clothes away then, put my wand on the night stand then, closed my eyes & waited for it to be over.

"It's done." Greyback said to me as he dropped his pants & his boxers & climbed onto the bed. His weight caused the bed to sag & creak.

Feeling him pin my wirsts above my head, he pushed his way into me. Greyback groaned when he entered me. "You feel so good love." He said to me.

Ingoring his words, I turned my head to the side, & let the tears fall down my face, as Greyback raped me over & over again, his thrusts growing harder & rougher each time he entered me.

Greyback grabbed my hips & pounded into me. My body was all ready numb because, he wasn't Severus. His groans grew louder & louder with each thrust at my g-spot.

"Oh Severus." I moaned out, as the tears kept falling & falling down to the pillows.

It seemed like days & nights pasted before Greyback finished inside me. But, it was only a few hours.

Hearing him give one last rough & hard thrust & a groan, he slipped out of me, his come filled my vagina. He left the room a moment. The bedroom door closing was the only sound I heard, as I started to sob.

Not even noticing the bedroom door open & close, I heard the bed creak & I felt Severus wrap his arms around me. Turning my head into his chest, he held me onto me even tighter as we cried together.

Severus would never know that I lost our unborn child because of this nor would he ever know that my chances of getting pregnant were now non existing. I wept for our child while he wept for me..

~End Of Kairi's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story