Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Warped Blues

by laurelewis

Mikey Way was traumatised, he was upset and hurt.....can Pete be his hero?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2013-03-18 - 6214 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey was upset. He was more than upset, he was sobbing and he was hurt.
He ran though the back stages of Warped, face stained with tears, head down, arms wrapped around his body. He hoped and prayed that no one would see him, he didn’t want to talk to anyone he didn’t want to talk; he didn’t want to be touched, anymore.
He found the MCR trailer and stormed inside. It was deathly quiet and he was suddenly aware that he was completely alone. He fell to his knees and wailed, face in his hands.
Pete was looking for Mikey, he started his search around dusk, it was a beautiful evening and Pete was walking with Patrick and they were happily chatting quietly between themselves as they left the noise of the other bands behind and made their way back to the trailers. They separated and Pete headed for the MCR trailer, hoping Mikey would be in there. When he got inside all the blinds had been pulled down and it was sticky hot, someone had been back for a shower. Needing a coffee Pete made his way to the kitchen area but found himself stumbling over a bundle of disgarded clothes. He recognised them immediately as Mikey’s, as he picked them up to go throw them on the couch, he noticed the blood. It wasn’t a great deal of blood but enough, and there it was, on the inside of Mikey’s underpants.
Mikey was screwed up in his bunk, trying to relax. The tears were still coming, but not as much and his pillow was cool on his hot face, when Mikey heard the door open he stilled, and pretended to be asleep. “Mikey?” Pete was whispering “You awake”. No response, no noise. “Mikes?” Pete asked slightly louder. Mikey just breathed and tried to stay calm. He heard the door close, Mikey waited a few seconds and sighed and sniffed and tried a stretch a little. Pete’s voice made him jump “You think after all these years I don’t know when you pretending dude?” Pete’s tone was kindly, but that got to Mikey all the more, “Are you sick?” Mikey kept quiet and Pete sat somewhat awkwardly on the edge of Mikey’s bunk, he put his hand on his friends arm and Mikey began to tremble slightly. “If you’re sick let me help, I can look after you” Silence. Pete looked at the blood stained underpants and swallowed, he rubbed Mikey’s arm for a few minutes. “I found your pants Mikey. I want you to tell me what it’s about” Mikey stilled and thought about it...where had he left his pants? And shiiit yeah, probably on the floor. When he finally stopped crying he remembered stripping off where he was and throwing his clothes down so he could get to the shower as quick as he could. Everything was a bit blurry and now he just wanted to sleep and forget everything. Pete didn’t move and he continued to rub Mikey’s arm, after a while he spoke “tell me what’s wrong”. Mikey was feeling calmer now but shook his head gently. “I just want to sleep”. Pete was silent and stilled his arm. “If you don’t tell me what’s wrong, I am gonna pull out my big brother hat and just tell Brian and you can answer to him”. “No” Mikey sighed “Don’t do that”. Mikey swallowed, “I..I’m not sick” “Then what is it Mikes?” “It..its its just an accident. Please don’t worry” “An accident? Then that does sound like your sick” “No, no please Pete” Mikey turned to face him, he face was white and sallow and his eyes red with the crying. “No, I promise I’m ok” but even now Mikey’s lips were trembling and his face began to crumple. “Seriously Pete please, let me sleep and if I don’t feel better later I will talk to you I promise. But please just let me sleep now, I just want to relax, you know I will come to you if I need you” Pete frowned, he wasn’t sure. Mikey was good at ignoring problems sometimes and Pete was worried about him.
Pete was silent. He shoved Mikey’s clothes as best he could under his bunk “Squeeze up” and with that Pete rolled on to Mikey’s bunk, making ‘squeezing up’ a necessity. Pete gently flopped his arm over Mikey’s middle “You don’t have to talk, but I am gonna keep you company while your upset”. “Thanks” Mikey voice was horse “Do you wanna coffee man?” “Yeah please Pete”. Pete made the coffee while Mikey laid in his bunk and looked at the base of the bunk above him, maybe talking to Pete would be that bad. Mikey was tired and he was sore and the whole day had been a shitter, but Pete was always there, must be just luck, the guys and his brother were always there too but Pete, there was something about Pete, he was just ‘there’.
Pete come in with a couple of coffees and he slid himself back next to Mikey and they propped themselves up drinking and not saying anything, enjoying the comfortable silence. Pete drank his coffee and closed his eyes. “I..I..I..its..I was hurt” Mikey swallowed, Pete slowly opened his eyes but kept quiet. “It’s ok though, I’m I’m fine”. Pete continued looking ahead and just nodded, he knew Mikey was just trying to convince himself, so he just kept quiet while Mikey nibbled on his bottom lip. He looked at Pete for guidance and saw that Pete was sitting there quietly, Mikey wasn’t sure what to do next, but then Pete spoke “You can tell me if you want. What’s said in the bunk, stays in the bunk” Mikey smiled slightly. “I erm, I was with erm, someone. It didn’t work out how I thought”. “What happened Mikes?” Mikey swallowed. “I met up with someone, well I had been meeting up with someone, just foolin’ around ya know? We were having fun. I..I wanted to take it a bit further, I wanted to experiment. It went wrong. It was wrong”
Pete thought about what Mikey had to say and was quiet for a moment, he crossed his fingers. “Who was it?” Pete asked tenderly, Mikey swallowed “Some guy?” Mikey ventured. Pete smiled, he thought so, thank goodness. Pete nodded “I wanted to try some new things, you know experiment. We have done some kissing and bit off you know. But ya know” But Pete didn’t know, he wanted to know, so he knew how he could fix things. “Tell me”, Pete’s voice was soft. Mikey fiddled with his hands nervously, Pete reached over and very carefully wrapped his hand around Mikey’s and rubbed the back of Mikey’s hand with this thumb. Mikey took a deep breath
“I wanted to try something more. We had done hand jobs and blowj’ and I wanted you know, to try sex, to see if I could. If I would like it. Well we got naked and we did some stuff and then he lay me down on my front and I said to him ‘have you done anything like this before’ and he was like ‘yeah yeah we’ll be fine’. I wasn’t so sure Pete, but I dunno, I trusted him. Anyway, he erm, touched my, you know backside erm....well.....” “It’s ok Mikey, don’t be nervous you not telling me anything I haven’t done or don’t know about, believe me baby” Pete fondly smiled at Mikey who instantly felt more comfortable, and so he carried on “He used his thumb, well he wetted it and he used it on my backside and pushed in. It was ok, it was fine, cos it was just his thumb right? So he kind of moved his thumb around and pushed it in and out for a bit. It burned a little but it was ok. He asked me if I was ok and I said I was cos truly I was. The he pushed my legs further apart, and erm he made me wet, you know. So he got up close to me and asked if I was ready and I was like, yeah I am. So he pushed his cock in. Only the head, but it burned, it hurt. He stopped for a second, but literally a second and then he just carried on pushing in and in. It hurt Pete, fuck it burned and the way it made me feel, the stretch. I..I...it made me cry, just a little, and I shouted at him to stop. He asked me what the problem was and I said it was hurting and can we stop or slow it down and he said I was being a pussy and that it would be ok when he is right in so he just carried on. I was really crying and the burning and the pain was so bad Pete, really. I was really crying in to my arm and shouting out cos of the pain. He stopped and said he was in me and that’s when I decided I didn’t want him in me any more so I told him to get out. I was so upset I told him to pull out and actually he did, he really did. But he did it so quick it hurt. I..I.. my..backside was all clenched up and it felt weird cos he pulled out so quick. He was nice about it and rubbed my leg and said sorry and he said that really he should have tried stretching me more before hand and that he didn’t want to hurt me, he was being sincere Pete really. But before I could say anything he stuck 2 fingers straight inside me, real quick. It scratched and it burned and he fucked me with his fingers so hard it..it was fucking awful. He told me to stop moving and he put a hand on my back to try and get me to stay still, but it hurt Pete it really did, it just made everything feel cheap. He pulled his fingers out of me and scratched when he went back it, it was so sore. He was like ‘what the fuck is your problem man? Don’t ask for stuff you don’t like, your such a fucking amateur’ and I said that he must be the amateur cos it seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing and he was like yeah I haven’t fucked a lot of guys but yeah Mikey Way your fucking easy target aren’t you. I asked him what he meant and he said I was feeble and pathetic. It just made me cry more so he told me to get out so I pulled up my pants and left. And that was it.”
Pete sat in silence. He could believe someone could be so cruel to his beloved Mikey, who was now sat next to him, heart in shreds, body sore and streaks of tears lining his face. Pete had a million questions but no questions, his heart bled. He swallowed and lent in to Mikey to give him the best hug he could.
“You not feeble Mikes, or pathetic. Its takes a lot of strength to tell someone about what happened to you. The guy was a complete jerk, your problem sometimes is ,is that your too trusting, but that’s cos you have a good heart and no one would want you to change. No one. No one in the right mind anyway. And yeah I know people have issues about it, but 2 guys together can create a beautiful thing and the sex can be amazing and wonderful and loving. It doesn’t have to hurt. I’m not saying that in the beginning it doesn’t take a bit of getting used to but no one needs to be hurt, or sore or humiliated. I wouldn’t ever hurt you Mikey. I would be honoured if you had let me have the opportunity to show you have good it can be” Mikey look at him over his glasses. “I know this is all gonna sound crazy after the day you have had, but let me try and fix things for you. You wanted to try something, then try it with me and let wipe this fucker from your memory” “You Pete? You want to do that with me?” “Yeah Mikes why not?” “But with me?” “Mikey your gorgeous and amazing and so talented and I love you awkwardness, your awesome dude, I would love to get more intimate with you” Mikey was shocked but then when he quickly thought about it, he remembered all the times Pete was there, all looking out for him, picking up the pieces, spending time just hanging and playing guitar, maybe it made sense, why not Pete? “Ok Pete. Show me how it’s done”
Pete smiled at Mikey, “You sure now? You don’t want to wait any longer?” “No, Pete, I’m still eager to try, I would like to try with you” “OK, I want you to trust me Mikes” “I do Pete, even after you said I trust to easy I still do” And Mikey smiled, and the whole room lit up
Pete was excited and a little nervous and he had to think quickly. He took the coffee mugs from them both and put them on the floor. He sat up and looked round at Mikey and slowly and carefully undid Mikey’s jeans, not breaking eye contact the whole time. Mikey sat there in his under pants and shirt and smiled at Pete. Pete curled his fingers round the top of Mikey’s underpants “Happy for me to take these off right now?” Mikey nodded and Pete pulled Mikey’s shirt down as far as he could go and then slid Mikey’s underpants off. Mikey felt slightly silly sitting half naked in front of Pete and kept his hands in his lap, this didn’t go unnoticed but Pete said nothing.
“Mikes, can you lay on your side and face the wall? I wanna take a look at you” Mikey nodded, he was trembling inside and was starting to feel more nervous. He didn’t know if exposing himself to Pete right now was such a good idea or not, but he lay on his side and faced away from Pete anyway. “Mikey I want to do the right thing here. If at any point you want me to stop, for any reason, no matter how small you think or how silly, you say and I promise I will stop. Ok?” Mikey sighed with relief “Yeah Pete cool” Pete bent Mikey legs slightly so his knees were further up to his chest, and rubbed Mikey’s lower back and slow circular movements, it relaxed Mikey right out and was enjoying the touch. Pete’s hand moved downwards and starting rubbing and gently squeezing Mikey’s exposed butt cheek. Pete smiled as he ran his hand over Mikey’s little backside, so small and perfectly formed. Pete slipped off the bed and knelt on the floor, he very gently put his hand on Mikey’s ass and spread his cheeks very gently open. Pete wasn’t particularly happy. Mikey was sore, his hole was red and slightly swollen and he could see the scratches near his opening and right on the hole, no wonder it hurt. “Mikes you know you kinda said he made you wet? How did he do that?” “He spat of me, one of those mucusy throaty ones” “Mikey, no one should ever spit on you, it’s not respectful or nice, do you understand?” Mikey nodded and Pete got up and leaned in on Mikey. “Look at me Mikes” Mikey opened his eyes slightly and they were filled with tears, Pete used one had to lean on the top bunk and the other he used to finger Mikey’s jaw around so they were looking at each other “You deserve better Mikey, you deserve more respect than that” And as a tear flowed from Mikey’s eye Pete leaned in and captured Mikey’s mouth in a kiss. They pressed their lips together and they fitted beautifully and Mikey’s breathing shuddered slightly with the emotion and the sensation of it all.
Pete pulled away and smiled sweetly at Mikey then knelt back on the floor. He put his hand back on Mikey’s ass and gently pulled his cheeks apart. Mikey felt slightly exposed but he felt calm, knowing Pete was trying to help. Then he felt breath, hot breath and then something hot and wet, right over his asshole. I mean Mikey could feel it right in his butt cheeks, it was weird, it was really weird but it wasn’t unpleasant. Mikey frowned trying to decipher what was going on and then he heard the slurp felt the kissing sensation over his ass. It was Pete, Pete was eating him out. Mikey closed his eyes and just breathed and tried to relax. Actually it felt good, Mikey chuckled to himself, they must look a sight, Pete’s head stuck between his but cheeks, Mikey half naked and crying. But Mikey’s thoughts were quickly drawn back to what Pete was doing as Mikey began to feel his cock twitch at the sensation. Pete hadn’t stopped, Mikey didn’t even think he had drawn breath yet. And wow, right now Pete was circling his tongue around Mikey’s opening and it tingled and felt good and it was sending little zingy sensations to his balls. Mikey let out an involuntary groan and he was sure he could feel Pete smile in to his ass. Pete didn’t let up, the stared to suck on Mikey’s hole and tonguing the opening at the same time and Pete could hear Mikey moaning and humming to himself. Pete slowly entered Mikey with his tongue and Mikey let out a giant moan, Pete stilled, just in case it was painful in anyway “Keep going” Mikey’s voice was small but it was enough and Pete started to fuck Mikey with his tongue, the best he could anyway. Mikey was starting to get hard and he moved his hand slowly down and fisted his cock, it needed some release and was desperate to be touched. He pumped himself a few times when Pete’s hand come whipping round and grabbed Mikey by the arm. “Let me do that Mike’s” Mikey’s shifted round to look at Pete and fuck, his eyes were blown wide and his mouth was red and his face was covered in his own spit. He looked beautiful. Mikey became aware of how heavily he was breathing and he just sat there looking at Pete. “I’d I’d like you to fuck me, properly, please Pete” Pete smiled and moved in and kissed Mikey on the lips and then kissed him deeply, Mikey could taste himself on Pete’s tongue, and he didn’t care, it was Pete and it was ok.
Pete snaked his hands up under Mikey’s shirt and gently pulled it off, and Pete took off his own shirt. Mikey eyes grew wide as he studied the curves and the patterns of Pete’s ink. It suited him so well and his broad frame was gorgeous and his skin was so smooth, Mikey smiled and Pete kissed him again. “Ah” “Ah? Pete What’s wrong?” “Lube.” “Lube? For what Pete?” Pete smiled “For you Mikey so I don’t hurt you, I do have some but mine is back in the trailer and I don’t know if I wanna really go back, if I bump in to someone it could take forever” Pete bit his lip while he thought, his only option would be to return, but he didn’t really wanna leave Mikey, not now. Mikey’s face brightened “Gee” “Gee?” “Yeah Gee. I bet he has some, cos you know, know” Again Pete didn’t know but this time he wasn’t interested. Mikey went to get up but Pete held a hand to his chest “I want to look after you Mike’s, tell me where to look and I’ll get Gerard back for this” Mikey smiled and directed Pete around Gerard’s things until he found what he wanted. Pete dropped the tube on the bed and looked at Mikey’s face, his eyes were wide inspecting the tube of lube and Mikey could feel butterflies starting in his stomach in a mixture of fear and excitement.
“Well,” began Pete “we can’t both fit in the bunk comfortably so the choice is either on the floor or in the lounge on the couch” Pete shrugged “not very romantic, sorry “ Mikey laughed, “it’s fine, it’s not like we planned this. Erm, how about on the floor, I don’t wanna do it in the lounge. I want to do it in here. I’m happy to be on the floor. We’ll take the duvet off my bunk and have it underneath me that will be fine. I’m not that fragile you know” Pete laughed “Ok man let’s do it your way” The pulled Mikey’s duvet off and were able to just about fold it in half and Mikey laid on top of it. Pete stood up and removed his jeans and underpants. Mikey’s gasped when he saw Pete’s cock. He was hard, he was really really hard and his was big, and thick and suddenly Mikey felt like he might not be able to do this. He gulped down but his nerves must have shown on his face, as Pete knelt down between his legs and kissed Mikey “If your not ready Mikey we can leave this to another time, I will wait for you I promise” Mikey thought quickly, he was so eager to have someone inside him and Pete was the best person for that, but he was just so big. “I want to Pete, I want to feel you inside, me. I didn’t realise until now that’s exactly what I want, but but your so big” “It’s ok Mikes we can wait” “No I don’t want to wait, I want to try Pete” Pete frowned and thought about it. “I’m gonna try everything I know Mikey to help you, and I will use plenty of lube, I mean loads. And I will take things really easy and the second, the very second it gets too much you tell me and we stop completely or we change things. Remember what I said Mike’s this does take some getting used to, but it can feel great. Your be the one in charge”
Mikey nodded “Let’s do this” Pete smiled, he loved Mikey so much sometimes, so brave and so trusting of him, and Pete was determined not to hurt him any more than he had too. Pete pulled Mikey’s pillow off from his bed and put it under Mikey’s head ‘so I can see you better’. Pete picked up the lube and poured some on his fingers and lubed them up and Mikey watched intently. Pete went to touch Mikey’s opening and realised he couldn’t get to him easily “I’m gonna put a pillow under your backside, it will be easier that way” Mikey nodded and handed his last pillow to Pete and shifted his hips up so Pete could fit the pillow under, then Mikey, after a seconds thought, pulled his legs up and placed one foot on a bunk ladder, on each side. It meant that Mikey’s legs were now open wider and it pulled his butt further in to the air and he felt quite exposed and a bit silly. Pete rubbed his legs, “Good Idea man, if they get tired or uncomfortable let me know and we will put them down” Mikey nodded and closed his eyes, he wanted Pete to start so he didn’t feel quite so open.
Pete settled himself in-between Mikey’s legs and began to circle his hole with his lubed fingers, Mikey groaned at the sensation, it felt good and it tingled perfectly. Mikey settled in to the feeling when he felt Pete push a finger inside. It didn’t hurt at all and he slid it in very easily. Pete fingered Mikey, searching and gently trying to stretch him. Then something happened, Mikey squeaked and he could feel a tight zipping sensation going up his spine “fuuuuuck fuck what’s that? Fuck” “You ok Mikey?” “Yeah yeah” Mikey was breathless “Wow”. Pete smiled “Welcome to your prostate little dude, like it?” “Yeah I like it man, this is so much better already” Pete smiled, good. He continued to tease Mikey with his finger and then worked a second one in, Mikey tensed for a second but Pete waited until Mikey was ready and he returned to stroking. Pete could see that Mikey was hard, his chest was heaving up and down and it was beginning to darken, things were going well. “Ready for another finger dude?” “Ye...yeah” Pete nodded and gently pulled his fingers out and added more lube. He gently and slowly pushed the 3 fingers in to Mikey, who hissed and arched his back. Pete stopped and waited until Mikey nodded and he continued to push in, as far in as he could, he looked at Mikey, brow covered with sweat and his hair starting to stick to his face. Mikey nodded and Pete moved his fingers around fluting them inside Mikey and hitting his prostate as much as he could, he worked up a rhythm and some speed and tried to stretch Mikey as much as he could with hurting him. But all the signs were good as Mikey started to moan and had visibly become more relaxed, letting his mouth drop open and his legs hung more out to the sides. Mikey was gently, but subconsciously moving the tips of his fingers lightly over his chest and neck, in small movements, sometimes touching the nerve in his neck, sometimes touching the very tip of his nipple. He was as horny as hell and Pete was pleased. But Pete was horny too, he was as turned on as fuck, with Mikey’s legs wide open for him and with his fingers inside while he watched Mikey stroke himself, Pete knew that he probably wouldn’t last too long when he finally got inside Mikey, and they may be a good thing too. Mikey was leaking pre cum everywhere Pete moved himself around and bent over Mikey and licked it off from his belly, Mikey giggled at the sensation, but he stopped laughed when Pete started licking the head of his cock, that wasn’t funny at all. What it was, was incredible with Pete working his prostate and licking Mikey’s cock, Mikey shuddered and moaned loudly. Pete smiled in to Mikey’s belly and took his cock head in to his mouth and sucked. Pete flicked his tongue over the tip of Mikey’s sensitive cock and continued to suck and flick and finger his ass and Mikey thought that his mind was blown, not just his cock. The sensation was amazing and Mikey balled fist loads of duvet in his hands and arched his back and fuck he was feeling dizzy with the sensation. Then it stopped and Mikey felt a mixture of calming relief and disappointment. He looked at Pete and made a frowny face and Pete laughed “don’t worry little dude this isn’t over quite yet” Mikey smiled and laid back down. “You, erm, ready for little Pete?” Mikey snorted ‘little Pete’ “Yeah yeah get on with it ya big head” and he chuckled while Pete started to lube up his cock.
“I’m so proud of you Mikey” “I’m not a child Pete, but thanks anyway I’m pleased you come here tonight” “Me too man” and Pete lent in for a kiss. And it was a searing hot, deep kiss the kind that Pete loved, all wet and full of tongues and taste. They kissed for a long time when eventually Mikey gently pushed Pete away “I want you now man” and Pete nodded and sat back on his heels. He rubbed Mikey’s legs and thighs and poured more lube on his cock, actually it was probably more than needed but Pete didn’t care. “Like I said Mikes the second there is a problem you let me know” Mikey nodded and got comfortable. Pete pressed the head against Mikey’s hole, it did look big up against him but he was as ready as he could be, he looked at Mikey “just keep breathing man” Mikey nodded and Pete kept eye contact as he pushed the head in. Mikey hissed and breathed deeply but Pete couldn’t see anything to worry him “Go” and Pete nodded and started to push further in slowly, as slowly as he could. Mikey had closed his eyes but Pete continued to watch, as he inched his way in. Mikey winced and Pete stopped right where he was, Mikey was breathing heavily through gritted teeth and Pete was worried, he was only just over half way. The movement were so smooth cos of the half of ton of lube and Mikey hole was being stretched. Pete could see that, he quickly averted his eyes and wow, it looked amazing. Mikey’s perfect little asshole was wrapped round as tight as could be around Pete’s cock, he was stretched wide and the sight of gorgeous Mikey taking in Pete’s cock made Pete get even hotter, his chest hurt with the glorious sight. “Do you want me to stop?” Mikey shook his head, “We have come this far I don’t want to stop now” “look at me Mikey” Pete said gently and Mikey opened his eyes, they were glazed over with tears. “We can stop” “No” Mikey replied firmly “I want to do this”. Pete nodded and rubbed Mikey’s legs while he breathed loudly. Mikey looked at Pete and nodded. Pete bit his lip with anticipation “Get on with it Wentz, I told you I’m fine” Pete laughed and continued to push in. Mikey made more and more noise, his moaning become guttural and throaty and he was trying to breathe through the pushing “I want you all the way in Pete” “I will be after all this effort, your not getting half” And Mikey laughed and with a quick final push, Pete was in. All of his cock was in Mikey, right up to the hilt and wow it felt good, better than good it was amazing. Mikey was tight, really tight, virgin tight and hot, Pete tipped his head back and moaned and massaged Mikey’s hips and legs with his hands. He looked at Mikey, who was leaned in to the duvet as much as he could, covered in a film of sweat, chest and cock flushed red, it was an amazing sight and something Pete had wanted to see for ages. So beautiful, beautiful Mikey. Pete’s voice was horse “I’m gonna need to move Mikey” “Go for it man, I’m ready” and Pete pulled out, not all the way and not too quickly, and then he slid slowly back in. He watched Mikey’s face the entire time. He winced once or twice but Pete went slowly and tried to angle himself so he could hit Mikey’s prostate. He was successful about half the time Pete reckoned, and he thought that seeing as they were on the floor trapped between bunk beds in the trailer that actually it could be a lot worse. Pete built up a slow steady rhythm and Mikey gasped and shuddered though it. Pete fisted Mikey’s cock and pumped him, matching the speed of his trusts the best he could. Mikey’s breathing became, hitched and he was trying to open his eyes but he just couldn’t, the sensations we taking over and he could even think straight “Peed, pee fuck fuck.....” “it’s ok Mikey I got you baby” And Mikey just fucking felt, he could feel every movement, every stroke, he could feel the rim of Pete’s head brushing up against his insides, the head stroking his prostate and fuck Mikey didn’t want it to end. Pete was big, it did burn but it was the best kind of burn Mikey had ever felt. And yeah it was sore a few times on his damaged hole, but it was so worth it. Soon enough Mikey could feel himself getting closer to the edge and wasn’t sure what to do next. The second Mikey bit his lip Pete asked him if everything was alright, “I erm, well you know, soon” Mikey’s face was dripping with sweat, he looked a mess and Pete smiled to himself. “That’s cool Mikey I want you to come, don’t worry about anything else I want this to feel good for you, I want to see you come for me, come for me Mikey, let me see how gorgeous you are”. it had to have been the single most hottest sentence Mikey had ever heard and it went straight to his throbbing cock he threw back his head and moaned loudly and Pete milked Mikey’s cock faster, and a small part of Pete hoped Mikey would come soon. Not only did he want to see him but he wanted Mikey to come first and Pete couldn’t hold out much longer.
“Fuck Pete, Pete, Pete I...I....” and whatever Mikey wanted to say next really didn’t matter. His vision whited out and he come. And Mikey didn’t even know he could come like that, hot and hard and it lasted for ever, his legs were trembling at the end and the sensations were fucking with his mind as Pete was still inside him and still brushing his prostate. Mikey pulled himself up on to his elbows and whined though Pete’s fucking “It won’t be long baby, I promise. Can you manage?” And Mikey nodded yeah he could manage, he was sensitive and tired and spent but he wanted to keep Pete inside him. Mikey’s sitting up squashed Pete’s cock inside him slightly more and Pete’s eyes started to roll back in to his head. He wrapped a hand around Mikey’s leg and leaned in and kissed Mikey as best he could and then that was it and wow wow, Pete was coming inside Mikey, Inside Mikey! and he pumped him and pumped him full of his come. Pete wanted to mark his territory, as bad as that sounded he wanted to be the last one ever to be in here and Pete knew he would work hard to ensure that happened. Pete rested back on his ankle and pulled his flaccid cock slowly out of Mikey. He gently guided Mikey’s still trembling legs down on to the floor and laid up next to the exhausted Mikey. Pete run his fingers over Mikey’s chest, trying to attract his attention, it didn’t work for a few minutes, Mikey was obviously wiped out. Eventually Mikey slowly half opened and eye and looked at Pete and smiled “So, ‘little Pete’ huh? “ Pete laughed and smiled warmly at Pete. They interlaced their fingers together and Mikey looked directly at Pete. “I’m so honoured you shared this with me Mikey, it wasn’t perfect, but I am so grateful to you to be part of this”. Mikey swallowed and put on his sarcastic tone “No it wasn’t perfect was it Pete? Well maybe next time your do better” Pete laughed and slapped Mikey’s thigh playfully “We’ll save that for next time as well” Mikey chuckled and closed his eyes and Pete just lay there, watching. He could see that Mikey was starting to fall asleep so he grabbed a random duvet off another bed and brought it up over them, he wondered what kind of reaction they would get when the rest of the band come back, and Pete realised he did even care. Mikey turned slightly on his side and snuggle down to sleep, his back pressed in to Pete “oh and Pete?” “Yeah Mikey” “Your coffee was terrible you have to do better with that as well” And Pete laughed and he didn’t think he had even felt happier

The end
Sign up to rate and review this story