Categories > Games > Zelda

Link Has A Vanilla Intimate Encounter With Malon

by CharlesMorren

This is mostly porn. Appreciate feedback, will follow up on this if anybody likes it.

Category: Zelda - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Link - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-19 - 2268 words

?Blocked
The path from the castle to the ranch was firmly lodged in his mind at this point; he’d swear he could almost ride it blindfolded. It was the routine that did it. Every time he got a day or two to himself, Link found himself heading towards the city gates and out across the fields. In all honesty, there wasn’t a lot else to do in the castle area for recreation aside from swordplay and that general sort of frolicking that went on in the main square, which got old rather fast. But he wasn’t spending time at Lon Lon strictly out of a lack of better things to do; spending time with the horses was always fun, and at the very least he got to spend time with one of his oldest friends. But still, the routine did weird things to his mind. One time he had actually gotten it into his mind that he could ride the way blindfolded, a self-imposed battle of wits that ended with Malon fishing him out of a ditch by the road while his horse watched impassively from the sidelines. Malon had just thought it was the funniest thing in the world, but Link had decided not to give that another try until the last of the mud was removed from his ears.

Today wasn’t an unusual day off, in the sense that he was riding to the ranch with unrestricted vision in his eyes. The only sign of abnormality was the gradual thickening of the clouds- the worst sort of rain, where it didn’t even have the decency to fall, it just sort of spat on you. He had a tarp nominally for these situations, ready in his pack for use- but, right now, it was covering the very rustable squire’s gear in the same pack. So, given the choice between getting wet and having to clean and oil twenty square feet of steel, he arrived at the front gates of Lon Lon Ranch in a state that could only be enjoyed by a very enthusiastic fish. It was at this point he discovered that the gate was locked.

Typical.

He was halfway through the decision to go and see if he had missed any convenient chests sitting by the side of the road when Malon popped her head out of the window and beheld Link staring at the obstacle with an expression of calculating rage. She waved to try and get his attention, succeeding just before he turned away. Two minutes later his horse was stabled, and he was sitting in a chair by the table, boots off, trying to figure out a polite way to drain the water from the tip of his hat.

Malon turned back from the cupboard with an armful of blankets. “I don’t think dad will mind if we have to do a bit more washing,” she said, putting one around his shoulders and gently patting it down. “It’s not like he can object, anyway; he’s up in Kakariko negotiating some cattle sales.” She set the rest of the blankets on the table, and sat in the chair opposite him.

Link was already vigorously toweling off his face with the one around his shoulders, and had just let his hat fall to the floor with a wet thud. This still left the question of how he was going to deal with the rest of his well-soaked clothes, seeing as the only other shirt he had with him was made of chainmail. Malon caught the expression of his face, and smiled.

“You can take off your shirt and put it up to dry if you want to, fairy boy,” she said, tilting her head to the side and resting it on one of her hands. “Come on, we’ve gone swimming. I’ve seen you without a shirt plenty of times.” She reached over and tugged on his damp sleeve, and patted him on the hand.

Link sighed, undid his tunic’s belt and lifted the tunic over his head. Malon got up and took it from him as he unbuttoned his shirt. He handed her the shirt and she took the opportunity to run her hand across his arm. She giggled, and said, “I guess waving a hunk of metal around all day is a good workout, isn’t it?” She gave his forearm a quick squeeze and wandered off to hang up the damp clothes. Link turned to watch her as she walked, her scarf bouncing in time with her hair as she went. His eyes drifted downwards, to her well-rounded backside that made her skirt move with every step she took.

Naturally, she chose this exact moment to look back at him, and saw what his gaze was firmly affixed to. She just gave him a quick grin, before walking out the door with the clothes. She walked back in a few minutes later, unburdened, and sat back at the table facing him.

“They’ll take some time to dry hanging up in the barn, of course. But that’s as much as I can do for now. I don’t suppose you’d like to take off your pants in somebody else’s house, would you fairy boy?”

She leaned back in her chair and put her arms over its back, arching her back as she stared at him. “But then again, here you are, sitting in my house in nothing but your trousers. Naked from the waist up, but that’s only so far as I can see. For all I know you could’ve removed those pants as I was talking and I would have no idea.” She winked at him.

Link, meanwhile, was undergoing a minor inner crisis. She was flirting with him, that was obvious, but he had no idea how to respond to it, and in his current state she had him at a fairly strong disadvantage. He ran through a list of options, but most of his survival strategies involved being attacked by ravenous monsters, not a friend smiling coyly across the table from you. More disconcerting was the fact that the gradually returning heat to his lower body was making it hard for him to control his gradually stiffening penis.

Malon took notice of his discomfort, though it only seemed to amuse her. “You don’t like it when you’re at a disadvantage, do you? You look like I’m about to try attack you like a deranged bird. Here, how about we make this a bit more even?” She untied her scarf, and playfully tossed it onto his side of the table. He glanced at it for a second, only to look back a few seconds later to see her casually placing her skirt on top of the table with it.

“See? Now you’re missing the upper parts and I’m missing the lower. Between the two of us we’re almost decent.” She was actually starting to get noticeably nervous now. It looked like she had expected things to progress this far, like she had expected him to laugh it off and tell her to keep it on. But here she was, minus one skirt and possibly undergarments, facing someone whose own undergarments were by this point under a considerable amount of strain.

A brief expression of doubt crossed her face. She said, “Look, if this isn’t something you want to do, I could just stop. I know that you might not-“, and was abruptly silenced as Link leaned across the table and kissed her full on the lips.

When he pulled away, she gave a brief sigh, and shot him another coy smile. She got up from her seat and walked round the table towards his seat, to confirm Link’s suspicion that she had removed her underwear as well. She put her hands on his face as she kissed him again, swinging her legs over his as she moved to straddle him. He moved his hands up towards her shirt, gripping her round breasts through the fabric. He ran his fingers around her nipples as she lowered her hands to his still moist trousers, freeing his erect cock as she slid it as far down his legs as she could manage.

Sitting on his legs, she moved one of her hands to his abdomen, sinking a finger into his navel. The other hand she placed lightly on his testicles. He paused briefly as he massaged her breasts.

“I’ve been breeding animals all my life, so I know the basic way that this should work. You do too, right?” she said, suddenly gripping his cock in her hand, making it so a sharp intake of breath was all the response Link could give. Malon gave a cocky smirk. “Good,” she said, slowly starting to stroke up and down his penis, lightly contracting her hand against the head as she brought her hand up. She ran her thumb around the urethra, wiping his precum across the entire shaft, making his entire organ slick with lubrication. She alternated her grip frequently, holding on tighter or more freely as she watched the expression on Link’s face. Link, meanwhile, had moved one of his hands under her shirt, taking the globe of her breast in a firm grip. The other one he slid down her outer thigh, before bringing it closer to the gap between her legs.

“We’ve know each other for so long I was hoping you would be interested in this. I’ve never actually done it before. I’m glad you seemed eager. Otherwise I would have taken off my skirt for no good- oh!” she gasped, as Link brought his fingers across her clitoris, and rested it between his two forefingers. She stopped stroking and grinned at him happily. “You know more than you let on, don’t you?” She released his hands from his shaft and abdomen as she slightly raised herself above him. She raised her arms into the air as Link helped remove her shirt, exposing her large breasts and erect nipples to the cool air.

She moved forward, bringing her waist above his, and grabbed his shoulders with her hands. He did the same, moving his hands to feel her back muscles moving as she breathed in and out. Glancing below herself, she slowly dropped onto his erect member, sliding down the shaft as slow as she could manage. Her hymen wasn’t a problem, due to spending much of her life on horseback, but nonetheless she proceeded with caution as she brought his thick cock into her tight pussy. She let out a slow moan as she reached the base, and wiggled her hips around his in order to firmly anchor herself into place. They remained that way for a few moments, sitting in each other’s arms, but eventually she pushed against his shoulders and raised herself back up. Using him as leverage, she brought herself up and down his shaft, slamming her hips into his on every downbeat. She grunted with each stroke as he penetrated her tightly, eventually raising herself to cries as she started moving faster and faster. Before long she was arching herself backwards, her long hair dangling behind her as pleasure rocked through both of their bodies.

Link was doing his best to restrain himself as he felt Malon writhe against him. As he felt her heat against his, her warm hole gripping his cock tightly, her freely moving breasts rubbing across him, he only produced the occasional grunt. He could get used to this, he thought, though he hoped more that he would get a chance to. As Malon continued to speed up, he started providing leverage of his own, putting his hands on her waist and One of Malon’s arms, draped across his shoulders, moved across the back of his neck, bringing his face to hers in another kiss. Even with her lips across his, Malon felt the need to exclaim; her increasingly vigorous vocalizations made it readily apparent that she was nearing orgasm. Before long she threw her head back with an enormous scream, her thighs tightening against him and her feet splaying behind him as she gripped him even tighter against her. After a few seconds she slumped back forward, pressing his back into the chair. She sighed happily, before pushing herself off of him and perching herself back on his legs.

She gripped his penis in both her hands and began to pump as fast as she could. His organ, slick with their mingled juices, felt like liquid in her hands. As close as he was already, it was only a matter of seconds until he ejaculated all over her with a shout, coating her hands and abdomen with his semen, with one strand landing high enough to stretch between her breasts. She leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder, slowly breathing in and out. “Link…” she muttered softly.

Link didn’t respond. Trying not to shift Malon unnecessarily, he leaned over and picked up one of the blankets that had fallen on the floor. He draped it over the two of them, and leaned back in the seat, still clutching her tight. In a few hours, he would have to trudge back across the now muddy trail on horseback. But that didn’t matter, because right now he was just happy to be where he was.

He wondered if he could do it blindfolded next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story