Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secrets Of Conemara.

by frankisnotonfire

Frank Iero is what is known as the "Conemara Creeper", snatching children and torturing them so the quake in their shoes at the very mention of his name. What happens when he comes across a certain...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-03-22 - 345 words

?Blocked
[This is a story I originally wrote for English, but I adapted it for you guys. - Drew.]

Bandit waddled into the living room, climbing herway onto her father's lap. She giggled and started to tug on his raven hair gently.

"Bandit. Would you like to go visit mummy in Ireland?" Gerard giggled, in order to make his daughter excited. Bandit nodded happily and clapped her tiny hands in glee. Gerard grinned and gripped onto his 3 year old tightly, lifting her up as he went into the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner, honey?"

"Scetti shapes." Bandit said in a hurry, causing her to create a lisp on the 's'. Gerard rolled his eyes but obeyed his kin, emptying a tin of spaghetti shapes into a bowl and tossing it in the microwave. It's not that Gerard couldn't cook, he just didn't want to.

When the microwave beeped, Gerard sat Bandit at the table with the bowl of her requested food sat in front of her. Gerard couldn't help but wonder how she still looked graceful while devouring her food, leaving her cutlery untouched and clean. Bandit would every so often look at her father and grin mischeviously.

Gerard adored his daughter, more than anything in the world. Bandit was the only thing keeping his stale marriage from existing. Lindsey and he.. They just weren't attracted to each other anymore. Gerard had guessed it was the harsh reality of hitting 30, and being married for 7 years. Their sex life had slowly become non-existant and their love for each other had disappeared not long before. Lindsey had fallen for someone on tour, Gerard was sure of it. He knew that being married to a famous bassist would be difficult, constantly living in the limelight, but he hadn't realised the toll it would've taken on their marriage.

Gerard sighed and began to sing some random words that he'd conjured up while thinking of his failed marriage.

"When you go.. Would you have the guts to say.. I don't love you, like I loved you, yesterday!"


R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story