Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Strawberry Wine~*A Patrick Stump One Shot*

by His_Broken_Angel

A Married Man, A Beautiful Girl, and A Dirty Little Rondevue ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-27 - 1630 words - Complete

?Blocked
One Shot
I was sitting on my couch in my lonely little one bedroom apartment, it was a cool early summer night and the light breeze from the open balcony door wafted the aroma of roses and strawberries through the rooms. The off-white rooms seemed so much brighter than they were in the flicker if the dozen candles I had burning. I looked up at the clock seeing the time was almost 10:30, my heart sputered knowing he'd be here soon. I stood up and went to my full length mirror in the hall and looked myself over. I wore a pair of white, lacey, sheer panties and a matching corset bra. I smoothed my shoulder length chocolate and caramel hair and fixed a smudge in my eye liner.
I heard a knock on the door and grabbed my short powder blue silk robe and wrapped it around me as I went to answer it. I looked out the peep hole and saw his gorgeous face, I opened the door quickly and he stepped in before he felt like he'd been seen. His eyes fell to the belt on my robe that was loosely tied.
"Julia, you look amazing..." he murmured as he tugged on the tie and watched the robe fall open and onto the floor.
"I've been waiting for you..." I murmured back feeling him put his hands on my waist and pull me close.
"I can always count on you to make things better when Elisa and I fight..."
That sentence bothered me, like I was only existant when he had a bad day.
He pulled me against him and kissed me deeply, I kissed back and found myself falling head over heels in love with this man who may not feel the same for me. I wrapped my arms around him as he lifted me up and carried me to back to my bedroom. He kissed me as he shut the bedroom door behind us and put me down on the bed.
"You look so damn gorgeous when your like this..." he said with a smirk and started kissing my neck.
I felt his hands find the clasp on my bra and unhooked it.
I closed my eyes as he kissed from my neck down to my chest, and then bringing his lips to each of my nipples and bit and sucked on each one making my panties pool with excitement. He used a free hand to part my thighs enough to push my panties to the side and slip a finger inside me. I moaned as he worked a second in and watched my expressions, he struggled to fit a third in as I began to tremble. He removed his fingers and pulled my panties off and kissed down my chest to my pussy and kissed it softly and started to lick and suck on my clit. I moaned and clawed the bed feeling my orgasm coming.
"Oh Patrick!" I moaned as I arched my back and ran my fingers through my hair.
He moaned against my clit and it was enough to send me over the edge into a powerful orgasm. I shook and moaned as I came, getting my juices all over his mouth. He pinned my hips to the bed as he continued to lap my cum up, making me shake more from the extra stimulation. When he finished he came back up and kissed me softly, I tasted myself on his lips and smiled feebly into the kiss.
"You're so beautiful..." he murmured nuzzling my neck.
I looked at him, my big brown eyes glittering in the faint light.
"I want to do something for you..." I said getting up and having him sit on the edge of the bed.
"What do you want to do for me?"
I freed his hard cock from his tight jeans as I knelt down in front of him. I slowly used my hand to stroke him before bringing my lips to its head. I used my tongue to tease just below the head of his cock and felt him buck his hips a little as I took him deeper. I continued to use my hand but twisting it as I stroked him.
"Julia, this feels so amazing." He moaned as I lapped the small bead of precum that had formed at the tip.
I moaned and raked my teeth lightly down the length of his shaft feeling him tense as his cock began to throb. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down a little more on his cock. I deep throated every inch of him I could and swallowed on his cock which sent him sailing over the edge. His hot cum filling my mouth with a salty bitter taste, I swallowed it and lapped him clean of the rest. After I was done he pulled me back up on the bed and pulled the covers back so we could slip under, my cool clean sheets felt so crisp beneath my bare bum and he laid next to me holding me close. I felt his hands on me, but this time they were caressing me gently as we both recovered from our orgasms.
"Baby-doll, can I ask you something?" he asked softly as he toyed with a small section of my hair.
"Sure."
He sighed,
"What if I left her...and took you instead?"
I looked up at him, my eyes lit up with a hope I knew was false.
"I'd ask why..." I said softly
"Because tou make me happy.."
I smiled a little but it quickly faded.
"Don't leave her for me...please?"
He kissed me.
"I'm leaving her for us..."
Before I could protest him he was on top of me, rubbing my clit and kissing me.
I arched my back and moaned as he worked my sweet spots, he soon freed his cock and placed it at my opening and pushed the head in and pulled it out again making me groan in frustration.
"If you promise to stop questioning and protesting me, I'll give you all 9 inches..." He bribed with a devious smirk.
I looked up at him with desparation in my eyes.
"I promise."
"You promise what?" He prolonged it.
"I promise not to protest or question you."
He kissed me and pushed it in all the way.
I inhaled sharply and moaned loudly as he worked every inch in and out of my wet pussy just watching my expressions and listening to my moans of ectasy. He pinned my shoulders to the bed and drove his cock into me faster and harder with each thrust making me shake and scream.
"Oh Patrick! Baby, please don't stop! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Don't Stop!" I screamed as he started to rub my clit as accompaniment with his rock hard cock driving into me.
He thrusted a few more times before he stopped and put me on top.
"I know my little slut can take it, but I want he to fuck me like she really wants it..." He said in a husky, sexy tone.
I went slow at first and kissed him as I started to gain speed.
I sat up and started bouncing up and down on his cock as I tangled my left hand in my hair and my right hand rubbed my clit vigorously. He bit his lip and moaned my name as I began to grind my hips into his, with his cock still inside me.
"Oh Julia."
I began to shake again as my orgasm neared.
"Not yet!" he moaned and rolled me onto my back and then my stomach.
He grabbed my hips and pulled them up so my ass was in the air, before he slipped back inside he held my hips still and began lapping my pussy making my orgasm happen sooner than I had wanted. He made sure I was dripping before stopping and slipping it back in.
"Now it's my turn." he said playfully, and tangling his fingers in my hair as started fucking me from behind.
"Oh Patrick!" I screamed
He fucked me harder and harder, faster and faster.
My legs threatened to collapse under me as he continued to drive into me relentlessly. He flipped me back on my back and grabbed my ankles and pushed them up by my head and laying on top of me driving his hard, long cock deep inside my tight pussy making me scream and beg for more.
"I going to cum..." he panted as his thrusts became erratic and faster.
I moaned and screamed as he kept crashing against my painfully sensative clit and finally after a few hard thrusts came deep inside me. I felt the warmth of his cum fill me up and he pulled out kissing me gently again, so differently from the feverish one we shared before our hot passionate exchange. He caressed my cheek and pushed some sweat soaked hair out of my face.
"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on..." he murmured as he pulled me close and cuddled me.
"Patrick, I don't know if we should do this anymore..." I said softly
He sat up and looked at me,
"Julia, I love you...and I have since we first met...I'd rather leave her than lose you."
He laid back down and kissed me delicately before taking my hand in his and rest his forhead against mine.
"If I leave Elisa, will you be mine?" he asked.
I kissed him tenderly with a little guilt.
"Yes..." I smiled a little
He smiled back and kissed me again before cuddling me close and falling asleep in my arms...











PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE WHAT YOU THOUGHT :)
Sign up to rate and review this story