Categories > Movies > Batman Begins

Come On

by Banesraver666

Justine Amber Wayne, younger sister of the famous billioniare Bruce Wayne is kidnapped by Bane in the middle of the war between The Joker, Scarecrow & Two-Face. What is Bane's plans for the girl? &...

Category: Batman Begins - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 806 words

?Blocked
~Justine's P.O.V~

I awoke in a room that wasn't mine & on a bed that wasn't mine either. "Where am I?" I whispered out to myself, not knowing that there was someone in the room with me.

"Your safe here miss Wayne. No harm will come to you." I heard a person say, their German accent was thick & heavy when they spoke. I knew at once who it was.

Closing my eyes, I whispered over & over again to myself, "this is just a dream. This is just a dream." Afaird to open my eyes & see who my captor was, I laid back down on the bed & sunk under the covers.

But my hiding spot was ripped away when my captor tore the covers away. "Miss Wayne, why hide from me? When I all ready told you that no harm will come to you?" He asked me.

Giving in, I opened my eyes & came face-to-face with Gothman's newest criminal, Bane. "What do you want from me? Money? I can give you money, loads of it! Just-," Bane cut me off with a laugh. "I all ready know this miss Wayne. You hontestly think I want your money? If I wanted money, I could easily have taken it by now. Money is nothing to me, unlike, your family who spends money like a child in a candy store. The object of my desire is you miss Wayne & no one else." Was all he said to me, as he stared into my eyes afterwards.

"Well you have me now. Go on & rape me then!" I nearly shouted at him.

Bane laughed again. "Rape you? Only low life's & scumbag rape & I'm neither of the two miss Wayne. You've seen me on the tv before I presume?" He asked me.

I shook my head "yes" at him. "Of crouse I have. What's it to you?" I asked him.

He just smiled at me. "Then you know of my past crimes, yes?" He asked me.

"Yes, I've heard of them. Why?" I asked him.

"Because those were my past crimes." He answered me, starting at me again.

Getting off the bed, I stood toe-to-toe with Bane, & looked staright into his eyes. "& kidnapping Bruce Wayne's little sister won't? Your sadly mistakened Bane." I growled out to him.

Bane looked down at me & shook his head at me then, laughed again. "My dear lady, I want your brother to find out. He'll be so distracted with trying to find you that he won't even realize I'm trying to protect you from this war that's about to start." He said to me.

Taking a couple of steps back, I bumped into the bed, & let the shock set in. "Why are on earth would you want to protect me? I'm just a girl-," he stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. "Because, unlike the enemies that Batman will face soon. They'll come after Bruce Wayne & the people he cares most about, & you my dear would be one of the people that they would take off the street in broad daylight, with a very slim chance of living." He confessed to me, as he took a seat on a couch, looking at me.

Turning my head, I looked at him. "What do you want me to do? Get down on my knees & say 'thank you for saving me'?!" I asked him.

"No. I wouldn't expect you to do that." He said to me.

I glared at him. "Then what do you expect me to do? Bane just sit here & be a good girl?" I said lowly to him, my eyes full of rage & hatred towards him.

He laughed. "No, I don't expect you to do anything. Expect maybe keep me company & not judge me for the criminal I am." He said to me.

Bane's words shocked me. "How can I not judge you? You've killed people!" I said back to him.

Looking at me, Bane smiled. "They made their own choices miss Wayne. Just like you have a choice in getting to know me or choosing to keep hating & judging me for my past crimes." Was all he said to me, as he got off the couch & headed towards the door but, stopped for a moment.

Looking at the back of his head, I let out a sigh. "Can we start over? Because, begin locked in here with just you for company is gonna get really boring, really quickly." I said to him.

Turning around, Bane smiled at me. "Of crouse we can." He said to me, adding to me, "do you want to come watch some tv & eat some food?"

I smiled at him. "Yes, please." Was all I said to him, as I got off the bed & followed after him. Maybe life here wouldn't be so bad...

~End Of Justine's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story