Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Thinking of you

by Bleto

Jared's been on the road for a time now, but you two manage to keep the flame alive. Phone-sex.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 1702 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Damn it,” you mutter as you fumble in your purse for your keys.

Your day didn’t start well and apparently it wasn’t ending well either. You are tired, wet and cold from the monsoon it fell on your way home: the cherry on top of the cake. The only thing that could change your mood is finding Jared in your apartment, waiting for you, but you know that’s unlikely to happen. He’s been on tour for like 6 months now and even though you’ve spoken on the phone every chance you get, you both know it’s not the same. You miss him just as much he misses you.

You finally find your key and, as you open the door, you wish the smell of vegan food Jared makes filled your nostrils. Nothing happens. You sigh as you close the door behind you; the creak of it fills the apartment before getting silent again.

Craving for a nice, hot bath, you head upstairs, letting loose your hair, which falls over your shoulders and down your back, reaching the height of your waist. When you finally enter your bedroom, you toss your coat and purse to the bed before going straight to the bathroom. While the water is filling the bathtub, you start to strip yourself naked slowly, as if Jared were right in front of you, enjoying the show. A smile appears on your face. You know if Jared were there, you would start making love in the bathtub just to finish it in the bed.

You slide your naked figure down the bathtub, the warm water covers your body and the sensation feels good. You lean your head backwards to rest it on the edge of the tub, your eyes close and a sigh escapes your lips loudly. A small smile plays at your lips as all your muscles start to get loose.

“God, it feels so good,” you say in a low voice, relaxing every part of your body.

You must have fallen asleep because the ringing of the telephone makes you start, some water spills out of the tub. You curse in your head as you watch the water expanding on the floor. Just when you’re about to stand up to pick up the phone, it stops ringing. You curse again. You close your eyes again, willing to get back to sleep, but the phone rings one more time.

“Jesus!” you exclaim, opening your eyes and getting up from the tub. You wrap your wet body with a white towel and step out of the tub. Walking towards the phone in a quick pace, you answer.

“What?!” it’s clear you’re pissed. The laughter behind the phone settles you down, sending shivers down your spine. You smile. “Jared?”

“Who else? Or were you expecting someone else? He mocks.

“Yeah, right! Because the first thing I do when you go is to look for someone to cheat on you with.” He laughs.

After a deep sigh of both of you, his voice bounces behind the phone: “How you doing, babe?” he asks sweetly.

“I’m doing, well, was doing fine. I was enjoying a nice bath until you called,” you say, faking annoyance. “I was sleeping, you know? He laughs one more time.
“Were you dreaming of me?” he asks and before you can even answer, he says: “I bet you were.” He mocks.

“You sure think too much of yourself, Leto.”

“I bet you were having a wet, hot dream about me,” he keeps mocking, not giving importance to your comment.

“What if I was? Would that be a problem?”

“No, not at all! I feel flattered, actually.”

“What? But I never said-“

“Let’s play a game,” he interrupts you. You notice he’s demanding, not suggesting. And yes, that provokes your stomach to make a flip.

“I don’t have time to play games, Jared.” You defy him because you know how much he loves it and you certainly find pleasure in it.

“I’m not asking you, darling. I’m commanding you.” The heat between your thighs begins to seriously build up. A smile plays at your lips. Even though you’re miles apart from each other and your bodies aren’t even close, the only sound of his voice through the phone could set you off. You giggle. “I wonder what you’re wearing right now,” his voice bounces behind the phone. You close your eyes and bite down on your bottom lip to avoid the escape of a moan.

“Well,” you start, taking a few steps towards your bed and laying your back onto the mattress. “Let’s say there’s a white, tiny towel covering my moist body. Only.” You tease him as you run your fingers through the exposed skin of your cleavage.

“Only?” He sounds pleased.

Only.” You whisper.

“I want you to take it off really, really slow. Brush your skin with your fingertips and pretend I’m the one touching you.” As if he were watching, you oblige. You set your phone on speaker so you can get the job done.

With your right hand, you start to undo the knot you made on top of the towel by your left armpit, slowly, just the way he told you to. You find the hem of one of the sides of the towel and slide it through your body to your side, exposing your naked figure. Your fingertips run along your stomach and make their way up to your chest, brushing the space between your breasts. You arch your back and a low moan escapes your lips, Jared catches it though.

“You’re enjoying it, aren’t you?” He says smugly, but you don’t answer. “Touch your breasts, honey. Knead them gently. Touch them as I would.” His voice commanding you in a nearly sweet voice builds up even more the heat between your legs. You just want to get down there right away, but you obey him. You have to obey him.

You caress the skin of your cleavage with your fingertips before getting to your breasts. You reach them slowly; your fingertips find the already hardened nipples and start to make gentle circles around them. Your eyes tighten shut as your lips press together, restraining a moan. You imagine Jared’s fingers are the ones touching you, you can see in your mind his body lying beside yours; you can even smell his musky scent. The moan you were trying to hold back finally escapes your lips loudly.

“How does that feel?” he asks in a husky voice.

“Oh, God!” You manage to say. He slightly laughs.

“Bring your fingers down, babe. Remember: do it slowly. Brush your stomach; imagine my lips are kissing you there. Feel the goosebumps I’d make you feel.” His husky voice and your imagination could set you off, but you want to get down there, to prove if you’re as wet as you think.

Your fingers slide down your flat stomach. You actually imagine Jared’s lips and tongue running through your skin. Your body shudders. You hear Jared’s heavy breath through the phone. You smile, figuring out why his breath got heavy.
Your fingers graze the trimmed black curls at the top of your thighs and you close your eyes, getting ready for what you have been longing for.

Your hand starts to slide down to your pussy. Your legs slightly spread and knees bent. You open your mouth when you feel the radiating heat between your thighs. Your index and middle fingers slide through your pussy lips as you feel your wetness making them slippery. A stifled moan escapes your mouth.

“I wish I was there, baby. I bet you are so wet right now.” His husky voice can only help you through what you’re doing. And, to be honest, you wish he was there, too.

Your legs spread wider as you bring one of them up, bending it; as the other lies on the mattress. Your fingers find the wet entrance of your aching pussy and two fingers slide in. You gasp. His laugh sounds through the phone, but you slightly hear it. The only thing you can focus on is on getting your so desired release.

Your fingers slide out and run along your pussy a couple of times, making them wet from your juices. You find your clit and start rubbing it slowly. Jared’s breath can be heard through the phone and your mind sends you 6 months to the past, when he was still there with you. When you really didn’t need to be doing what you were doing because he would get the job done. You really wish he was there, touching you where your fingers touch you.

The other hand finds its way to your left breast and starts to knead it, pinching at your hardened nipple as your finger focus on your clit and start making rough circles on it. You feel you’re so close.

So. Fucking. Close.

Your moans come out of your mouth repeatedly and loudly. You know you’re getting there, and so does Jared. Your legs spread wide open, eyes shut and parted lips. Your finger put more pressure on your clit as your hips move rhythmically up and down. Your moves become faster and harder. Your left hand reaches for the sheets and grasps them tightly as the image of Jared fucking you sets you off and a wave of sheer pleasure runs through your body. Your back arches as a scream escapes your lips. Your entire body quivers as your so desired release hits you. Your back fully arched and your free hand gripping the sheets tightly as you feel the last spasms running through your body.

You slowly return your upper body to the mattress and your hand looses its grip. Your muscles slacken up little by little as you bring your fingers to your mouth and suck them clean.

“I hope you have thought of me.” Jared’s forgotten voice bounces through the phone.

You smile, remembering he heard everything. “I always do.”
Sign up to rate and review this story