Categories > Books > Harry Potter

It's All Coming Back To Me

by Banesraver666

Severus Snape & Hermione Granger pairing. Severus loves Hermione & Hermione loves Severus. So what's the problem? The problem is that their love is forbidden & if anyone found out there be everythi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-01 - 665 words

?Blocked
~Hermione's P.O.V~

~In Snape's Bedroom~

Eyeing Snape, I laid down on the bed. "Severus we've only been together for two months. Are you sure you want to do this, what if-," Severus cut me off with a kiss to my mouth. "I'm absolutely sure this is what I want. I've wanted you for a long time. Is this what you want?" He asked me, as he laid down next to me on the bed.

Turning my head, I faced him. "Of crouse this is what I want! If this wasn't what I wanted then, I wouldn't be here with you, now wouldn't I?" I said to him.

Snape smiled at me & moved some hair out of my face. "Then why are we wasting our time talking about it? Let's just get this over with." He paused to wait for a reaction from me but, he found none so, he continued on. "I promise that I won't hurt you. You took the pregnancy prevention drink that I gave you a couple days ago?" He added to me.

I shook my head "yes" to him. "I trust you Severus." Was all I said to him.

Giving me a kiss to my lips, he was on top of me, kicking his boxers off, he looked down at me & gave me a smile. "Are you ready Hermione?" He asked me.

Nodding my head "yes" to him. He kissed me roughly, as he slipped himself inside of me, I cried out to him, his cock was big & I wasn't expecting that at all. "Severus!" I cried out.

Snape looked at me. "Sorry about that." He said to me, as he planted another kiss on my lips, & moved more of himself inside of me, slowly.

I cried out again, my hips bucking at the pleasure & pain his cock was giving me. Feeling him slide the rest of himself inside of me, I cried out again, as he took my hands in his. We rocked back & forth, not as two people but, as one.

"Severus!" I cried out over & over, as he lathered me with kisses. "Hermione!" Severus cried out, as he moved faster & deeper inside me.

Wrapping my legs around his back, he let out a groan & kissed me down my neck, rubbing his face in between my shoulder blade & neck.

If Severus hadn't casted a soundproof spell on this room, I'm sure we both in trouble. As our moans grew louder, we started reaching our climaxes.

"I'm about to lose myself." Severus said to me, as he went harder & faster inside of me.

Looking into my lover's eyes, I smiled at him. "I am to Severus." I said to him, as I came all over his cock.

Giving me one last grunt, Severus came inside of me before pulling out & laying next to me. Taking me into his arms, he kissed me. "You were very good & very tight. I hope I didn't cause you to much pain." He said softly to me, kissing my lips again.

"Thank you Severus." I paused to look down at myself, ingoring the blood on his bed, I frowned at him. "I guess I have to go now. I'm sure Harry & Ron are going to ask how my detention went. Plus I homework to do from my other classes." I said sadly to him.

Severus nodded at me. "Your dismissed from your detention miss Granger. You may leave." He said to me, as he gave me one last kiss. "Sleep tight Hermione. I'll see you tomorrow night." He added to me, spelling my clothes back on.

I nodded a "yes" to him."Good night professor." Was all I said to him, as I got off of the bed & headed out of his bedroom. Thinking of him & all the homework I had to do before curfew. Tonight was going to be a long night..

~End Of Hermione's P.O.V~

(Author's Note: Sorry that sucked guys. The next chapter will be better. I promise) :)
Sign up to rate and review this story