Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Dead Of Night

by Banesraver666

Kairi is in the mood & it just so happens that mother nature brought Kairi her "gift" of the month. She can't wait two weeks without getting some. Kairi can't go to Kakashi because, he freaks out o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Orochimaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-01 - Updated: 2013-04-01 - 1122 words

?Blocked
~Kairi's P.O.V~

I really hate mother nature. Fucking bitch, she can take her "gift" & shove it up her ass for all I care. Ugh. I'm seriously horny, no thanks to the bitch who created this oh so wonderful gift of ours. & thanks to her, I've had to resort to standing on the front door of none other then, the Leaf Village's mortal enemy, Orochimaru, the leader of the Sound Village.

Letting out an angry sigh, I brought a fist to knock on the door but, before I could do that, Kabuto opened the door, his eyebrows raised with a kunai in his hand. "What are you doing here?" He hissed out to me.

Rolling my eyes at him, I spoke to him. "Listen nerd boy, is your master here? I need to speak to him." I said coldly to him, my patience wearing thin all ready because, mother nature happens to turn us (well some of us) into bitches.

He glared at me. "& why should I let you see him?-," he was cut off by Orochimaru's voice coming through a speaker. "Let the girl in all ready Kabuto!" He shouted to him.

Giving him a sneer, I pushed him out of the way. "May I see you Lord Orochimaru?" I asked him.

Orochimaru let out an irradiated sigh. "Yes, yes. I'm in my bedroom. It's-," I cut him off. "I'll find it on my own. I'll be there in a moment." I said to him, starting to get irradiated as well.

Walking down a hallway, I heard him at the end of it, barking orders to Kabuto through a microphone. Walking to the door, at the end of the hallway, I knocked first. Hearing him yell at me to come in, I opened the door & closed it behind me.

Turning the microphone off, Orochimaru eyed me. "& what brings you here Ms. Nara?" He asked me, as he got out of the bed & walked towards me. "Anything I can help you with?" He hissed out to me.

Giving him a twisted smile, I looked into his eyes & decided to spare him the details. "I need you to have sex with me." I said bluntly to him.

Orochimaru smiled at me. "& why should I have sex with you? I'm sure you know that nothing I do ever comes without some sort of price." He said to me, moving closer to me.

"Because Kakashi hates menstrual blood, & I don't know who else to ask." I said to him.

Letting out a chuckle, Orochimaru pinned me to the bedroom door then, leaned down & whispered into my ear. "I'll do it, just don't expect candles & roses Ms. Nara." Was all he said to me, as he grabbed me by the waist & threw me down on the bed, face down.

Whispering some jutsui, my arms were tied to the bed. Ripping away my pants, he took off my panties slowly then, tossed them on the floor. "Just so you know Ms. Nara, I'm not a gentle man." Was all he said to me, as he shoved his cock into my vagina, roughly.

Letting out a moan, I felt him grab my legs & pull them to his waist, his cock now, all the way inside of me, & it felt good! Rocking his hips back & forth, he slammed himself inside of me, over & over again. Causing me to moan louder & louder with each slam of his cock.

"You. Feel. So. Fucking. Good!" He said to me, in between slams of his cock inside my vagina.

I moaned again, unable to form words at this moment in time. "More Orochimaru I want more!" I found myself screaming out to him.

Orochimaru smiled at my words. "Be careful what you wish for Kairi." I heard him whisper out, as his cock grew bigger inside of me, filling me up, as he slammed himself inside of me again, over & over. Hitting my g-spot over & over.

Biting my lip, so I wouldn't scream, I felt myself come all over his over-sized cock. Feeling him, place a hand on my back, he slammed in me a couple of times then, he came hard & fast inside of me.

Both of us were covered in sweat & panting afterwards. Feeling Orochimaru undo the chains, he slipped out of me & sat on the bed, naked, looking at me, a twisted smile on his face. "I'll be contacting you in the near future Ms. Nara" He said to me, adding. "Now get dressed & get out of my sight before I get hard again!" He snapped to me.

I didn't have to be told twice. Quickly putting on my bra & my t-shirt, I found my pants but, where in the hell were my panties? "My panties are missing." I said to him.

Orochimaru's eyebrows narrowed together. "What? I Threw them next to the-," he cut himself off, turned the microphone on & shouted out: "KABUTO! BRING ME MS. NARA'S PANTIES AT ONCE!"

Hearing laughter down the hallway, Kabuto spoke into the microphone. "I don't have Ms. Nara's panties my lord." Kabuto said to his master.

Nearly grabbing the microphone out of Orochimaru's hands, he stopped me. "Give me back my panties you shithead!" I shouted at him, through the microphone, adding. "Or I'll cut in peices you asshole!"

Kabuto chuckled at my thearts. "Very funny Kairi but, I don't have your panties, unless their black with lace on them, & their tiny. Then, no I don't have your panties but, if these are yours, your out of luck. Because I'm running tests on your menstrual blood to see if it's good for Lord Orochimaru to drink." He said to me.

That's it! I'm going to kill that son of bitch! Taking the microphone out of Orochimaru's hands, I screamed at him: "YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO RETURN MY GOD DAMN PANTIES BEFORE I RIP YOU A NEW ONE!"

Kabuto laughed. "Well, I guess you'll be here for a few days then." Was all he said, as he cut the connection between us.

Nearly throwing the microphone down on the nightstand, I sat next to Orochimaru, pissed off. "I'm going to kill him." Was all I said, as I looked at Orochimaru.

Orochimaru shook his head at me. "Well, I'm going to sleep. I suggest you go to sleep to." Was all he said to me, before climbing into his bed & turning on his side then, closing his eyes & going to sleep.

Letting out an sigh, I climbed over him, & turned over on my side & closed my eyes thinking, "I'll never have a one night stand again." Were the only thoughts I managed to get out before I fell asleep.

Fucking Kabuto, the little shithead...

~End Of Kairi's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story