Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

They Call me Dr. Feelgood

by GNRlies

First post! Nikki Sixx and an original character of mine *established relationship* *one shot*

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-03 - 739 words

?Blocked
Los Angeles 1989

“Nikki. God, Nikki please.” I begged.
“Patience babe. I’ll get to it.” he smiled and winked at me before ducking down for another kiss. Nikki and I had been dating for a while, but this was our first time being together this way. We met backstage at a Crue concert in ‘87 and it blossomed from there. I was snapped back to reality when I felt his lips on my neck. My head rolled to the side as Nikki sucked a mark onto the tender flesh

We were tangled together, naked, on Nikki’s bed in the back of the Motley Crue tour bus. The danger of one of the other guys barging in lingered in the atmosphere. But it only made me want it more. Nikki started trailing kisses down my body. He kissed my collar bone, trailing his fingers lightly up my legs. I shivered slightly and moaned, arching my back. Nikki chuckled lightly, kissing my hip bones. He continued to plant butterfly kisses on my stomach and the tops of my thighs.

I moaned again and gave his head a gentle, impatient push. He smiled up at me and finally gave me what I wanted. A shock of pleasure ran through my body as his tongue flicked out to lightly lick my clit. He smiled up at me again before repeating the action. I moaned and pulled his jet black hair slightly. He continued to eat me out before pulling away and saying “Dawn, baby you taste so good.”

Another moan escaped my lips as two of his fingers slowly slipped into me. My back arched off the bed as he started a slow, deep pace. Nikki kissed the inside of my thigh before he started licking at my clit again. The pleasure was too much. My moans became louder and more erratic due to Nikki’s sinful tongue and talented fingers. I was so close to cumming, but he stopped. I let out a whine as he pulled his fingers out of me. He slid back up so we were face to face.
“Not yet baby.” he said, kissing me again. Never breaking the kiss, he gripped my hips and slid his rock hard cock into me. He was so big, much bigger than I had ever thought. With every second that passed, I could feel him pulsating inside me. We stayed still for a short while before I nodded at him to move. I grabbed his jet-black hair with both hands and pulled his head up level with mine. Nikki looked straight into my eyes as he thrust in hard. He smiled as I let out a cross between a scream and an moan. His new pace was brutal. It was deep and hard and oh so good. Nikki changed the angle of his thrusts and as he did, he hit that spot inside me that elicited a long, loud almost primal moan from both of us. “Oh god. Fuck. Dawn, I’m so close.” he said breathlessly in my ear.

So was I. I could feel the edge creeping up. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. With one well aimed thrust to my g-spot I was cumming. A loud animalistic moan escaped my lips as Nikki fucked me through the aftershocks of my orgasm. I tightened my inner muscles and with a few more hard thrusts, Nikki was shooting his hot cum into me. He almost collapsed on me from the sheer force of his own orgasm. I slowly stroked his hair and back as our breathing slowed. Nikki let out a long breath and pulled out of me, laying down on his side beside me.

I turned to face him, as our eyes locked his face broke out to a wide grin. His left hand came up to lightly cup my cheek. I smiled back as he pulled me in for a kiss. As our lips met I got a warm feeling deep in my stomach. A feeling of love. Nikki pulled away, still looking deep into my eyes.

“I love you Dawn.” he said with a smile. “I never want to lose you.”
“I love you too Nikki.” I smiled back. “I’ll never leave you.”
As I said this, his smile got wider and he pulled me in for another passion- filled kiss. He pulled back one more time and whispered in my ear, “Forever baby.”
Sign up to rate and review this story