Categories > TV > WWE

The Sweet Taste Of Victory

by RhiannonLeighBlack

Post-Mania smut. Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)/OC.

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-09 - 2151 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Jonathan, this is not what I signed up for,” a mildly annoyed voice sighed.

Jon Moxley, better known these days as Dean Ambrose, shot his girlfriend a wolfish grin that she couldn’t see, and chuckled softly as she lifted her middle finger at him—well, tried to anyway—as best she could in her current position.

“Oh, I fully intend to, beautiful girl, make no mistakes about that. As for what you signed up for, you promised me a victory celebration to end all victory celebrations after Mania, if I wouldn’t drink. To the victor goes the spoils, and you should know that by now.”

“I didn’t mean this!”

“You said anything I wanted. You should really choose your words more carefully, sweet cheeks. You know how much I love to make you submit,” he retorted, smacking her ass lightly.

Jon’s lady was naked, on her knees, and blindfolded. Her arms had been stretched out in front of her; a silky black scarf had been looped so that it was encircling her wrists, and the ends were secured in the intricate designs of the wrought iron headboard of the bed. She turned her head towards him as he sat down on the edge of the mattress, slowly removing the tape from his hands, before working at the laces of his boots.

“You’re just lucky I love submitting to you,” she replied.

He had gone straight back to the hotel after Wrestlemania, not even bothering to change out of his ring gear, barely taking time to put on a shirt. Normally he’d have been ribbed mercilessly for this, but pretty much everyone who spoke to him backstage knew that he was turning down offers to go out and celebrate with the rest of the roster—and more importantly both his teammates—in favor of a private celebration with the woman he loved.

Jon intended to reward her, of course, hence the champagne chilling on the table, and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries with whipped cream next to it. However, a promise was a promise, and this was one promise he intended for her to fulfill.

“This is what you get for being a tease, beautiful. I warned you that if you kept it up, I was going to take it out on your pussy, that I would see to it that you delivered,” he continued, finally managing to tug the boots off his weary feet.

“Can’t I at least help you undress?”

“Well, you could, but you seem to be a little bit tied up at the moment. Besides, this is the part where you usually fumble and cause me to make a noise that you laugh at—which by the way, I’m paying you back for tonight—so it’s probably for the best that I do it myself.”

He laughed loudly as that very same noise of rage and frustration erupted from her lips, finally dropping the black military style pants that were now his signature ring attire.

“It’s a shame I can’t give you a striptease, too, since you insist on being such a fucking evil little temptress. But since you seem to thrive on the dirty details when you’re sending me those texts and emails that send me to the ring with a hard on, allow me to describe it for you,” he grinned, leaning down to her ear, making sure he was close enough so that his breath tickled it as he spoke. “Tight boxer briefs. Black ones. That I’m very, very close to ripping the crotch out of.”

“Goddamn it, Jon. I hate you, you unbearably cocky bastard.”

“I hate to tell you, beautiful, but it’s only cocky if I don’t back it up. And what is it you always tell me? I never tease without delivering?”

She gasped as he moved into place behind her, and moaned softly as he began slowly rolling his hips against her ass; his boxer briefs were now lying crumpled on the floor with the rest of his clothing, and what was left of the lacy black chemise she’d had on when he arrived.

“You owe me a new nightie.”

“Didn’t we already have this discussion once? I can’t be bothered to be careful with your clothes when I’m this turned on.”

“Did you have to rip it, really?”

“No, but I felt like it, so…”

By this point, he was nudging her thighs apart with one knee, his hands roaming over her midsection to brutishly cup her breasts, his thumbs tweaking the nipples as he did so. One hand moved to pull the hair off her neck so that he could nip at it playfully, before sucking on her earlobe.

“Let me reiterate, just for the record, I fucking hate you.”

“Let me reiterate, just for the record, you talk way too much,” he mocked, before thrusting roughly into her.

Jon moaned softly in her ear, outright purring as she pushed back against him as best she could, grinding her ass against his balls.

“That’s it, baby. Show me how much you want it.”

She pushed back harder as he rolled his hips, thrusting harder this time. His fingers tangled in her hair, yanking hard as she bit back a moan.

“Come on, beautiful, you can do better than that. You did better than that last night,” he coaxed, digging his nails into her hips and pulling her back harder as he thrust deeper.

“Jonathan…”

She drew out the last syllable of his name, letting it fade into a whimper. He snarled, bucking harder into her.

“Goddamn, it is so hot when you moan my name like that. Do it again.”

“Motivate me,” she retorted, grinding back harder against him to punctuate the statement.

She moaned loudly seconds later, as the hand that had been stroking and squeezing her thigh moved up a little higher, and two fingers were inserted into the heat of her core, slowly twisting and scissoring.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” she gasped, arching into his hand as he rolled his hips hard, forcing himself even deeper than before.

“That’s not my name, beautiful. Say it,” he demanded, slowly running his tongue along the outer edge of her ear, pausing to suck on the cartilage ring.

“Jonathan, please. Please, baby, don’t stop. I need to…”

“You need to what? Do you need to come? Say it. Say it and I’ll give it to you, baby.”

“I need to come, baby.”

“I’m sorry, what was that? You need to what?”

“Goddamn it, Jonathan, I need to come! Please!”

With a smirk, he sank his teeth into her shoulder, digging his fingers into her hips and roughly pulling her back against him, thrusting as hard and as deep as he could, ramming into her repeatedly, and reveling in the soft moans that immediately morphed into loud cries of pleasure. He scissored his fingers, forcing them deeper as well, and gently tugging on her clit as he pulled them out. He rammed harder still as he felt her constricting around him, squeezing almost impossibly tight, as her cries reached a crescendo. Jon came hard, shooting deep inside her, and judging by the way she screamed as he did so, she’d come just as hard as he had.

She collapsed on her stomach, as he made quick work of the knots he’d tied in the scarf, before discarding it into the pile of clothing lying in the floor. The blindfold followed as Jon began to gently massage the angry red marks on her wrists, pressing a kiss to her forehead while she struggled to regain her composure, panting softly.

“Did you enjoy that, baby? Did that feel good?”

“Uh huh,” she replied, blushing as he gently stroked her cheek.

“C’mere, beautiful, we’re not done yet,” he murmured, as he flipped her onto her back, settling between her thighs.

Jon held her close, lapping gentle kisses along her jaw and softly purring in her ear, his fingertips slowly skimming over her ribs, before one hand began to massage the small of her back, and the other stroking her hair. He rolled his hips, smoothly entering her this time, and gently beginning to rock.

“Do you have any idea how enchanting you look?” he whispered, moaning softly as she shivered and arched her hips into his.

He hovered over her, as he kissed her hard, his tongue swiping along the seam of her lips, before pushing past them to dance with and twine around her own. His hips ground gently into hers, slowly pushing himself deeper as he began to pace himself.

“I love you so much, beautiful. I’ve been waiting all night to do this, to show you how much it means to me that you were here this weekend, to make up for being so busy lately.”

“Jonathan,” she gasped, grinding up on him, digging her nails into his shoulder blades, and slowly scratching down his back.

“Tell me what you want, baby. Whatever you want, beautiful, just say the word.”

“Please don’t stop, baby. Need you so much.”

Jon thrust harder, picking up the pace a bit and biting back a moan as she squeezed his ass, pushing him deeper. Lifting her hips, he hooked her legs a bit higher on his back, and thrust deeper, smirking as her moans got louder. His fingers tangled in her hair, tugging her head back gently, and softly kissing her pulse point. Seconds later, he slowly licked from the base of her throat to the tiny cleft in her chin, grinning devilishly as she yanked his hair.

“Are you close, baby? Do you need to come?” he purred, tucking her hair back behind the ear he was speaking into.

“God, yes. Please, baby, I need to so much.”

“What do you need to do, beautiful girl? Huh? Tell me.”

“Baby, I really, really need to come, please. Please, Jonathan.”

“I need to come, too, and I need you to help me do it. Can you do that for me, baby? Huh?”
Her response was to cling tighter to him, yanking his hair harder than before, and digging her nails in deeper as she dragged them down his back again.

“That’s it, keep doing that. It’s so fucking hot when you do that. Break the skin, beautiful. Mark me.”

She clawed even harder as he said this, freeing one hand to pull his head down to hers, and kissing him passionately. He growled, ramming into her hard as she sank her teeth into his bottom lip. With a snarl, he snagged her hands, lacing his fingers with hers, before pinning them over her head.

“I take it you liked that, gorgeous boy?”

“If you don’t shut the fuck up, I’m going to fuck you so hard that you won’t be walking for a week.”

“Promises, promises,” she replied.

With a loud snarl, Jon lifted her hips again, this time hooking her legs over his shoulders. He rammed into her as hard as he could, bucking his hips, and smirking as she lost all coherent thought, now writhing beneath him.

He rammed into her again, sinking his teeth into the skin at her collarbone as she screamed his name. He sucked at her throat, yanking her hair to expose more of it as he did so, still ramming and grinding into her as hard as he could. Finally, he felt her molten walls tightening around his girth, and the burning on his shoulder blades, signaling that she’d finally broken the skin as he’d asked. He roared around the same time that she screamed, both of them coming harder than they had before.

Finally, Jon mustered the energy to roll off of her, pulling her flush to his side as he did so.

“Come here, beautiful, let me hold you.”

He smiled widely as she cuddled to him, tucking her head under his chin as though it was made just to fit there. He purred softly, stroking her back and kissing the top of her head.

“I didn’t get the chance to tell you earlier, for obvious reasons, but I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, handsome. You worked really hard to get here, and you deserved every cheer you heard tonight when you got that pin.”

“You know, I think you just topped that stripper from the victory party at CZW—OOF.”

“I damn well better top the stripper, you cocky asshole!”

“I told you, it’s not cocky if I back it up, baby. And I always back it up. I like it better when you back it up on me, though. Can we do that again? Hey, where are you going?”
Sign up to rate and review this story