Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Pikey story- Pete take Mikey back to basics in their relationship

by laurelewis

Pete takes his relationship with Mikey 'back to basics' when he catches him doing something he shouldn't. BDSM style!!! smut alert!! Small amount of fluff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-04-12 - 6638 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mikey was feeling a bit desperate. It had been a while since him and Pete had gotten any ‘alone time’ and Mikey was beginning to feel angsty. Pete had been so busy, recently, and that was good, with this and that and music and TV where as Mikey schedule had sort of slowed, which is good as Mikey always needed ‘down time’. But what he really needed right now, was to get off. He had tried to initiate sex with Pete earlier in the week, but then decided against it, instead going for long lingering kisses, Pete was exhausted and never turned down any request of sex, but with all this extra time on his hands it was starting to get to Mikey. He didn’t want to ask, to put any pressure on. But he also knew he wasn’t allowed ‘play time’ without permission, and often Pete still said no, preferring them to do things together. But Mikey was bored, and maybe feeling a little devious, and he had got himself worked up just thinking about it, he knew Pete wouldn’t be home for a while so he just decided to go for it.

He put some music on in the background and pushed his jeans and his underpants past his thighs. Mikey was already half hard just think about sex with Pete and so it didn’t take him long to settle I to a steady rhythm. Mikey moaned in to the sheet, its felt so good, he wished Pete was there to watch, or to instruct, but just this once, and this one time only, Mikey was doing it alone, and if he had to, he would tell Pete after. He worked up a faster pace and just moaned. He thought about Pete, the lines of ink, the smell of his body, the way his cock felt in his mouth, the way he tasted when they kissed and yeah it was good, it felt amazing. Mikey worked himself for a while when he felt that familiar feeling in his groin, he bucked his hips gently in time with his hand, and he squirmed slightly in the sheets, enjoying the build up. He was enjoying himself so much he blanked everything else out, including the front door opening and closing.

“What the fuck are you doing? What the ACTUAL FUCK MIKEY!!!!” And Mikey stopped in an instant, there stood Pete at the bedroom door, mouth open, eyes wide, completely shocked, home early. “Erm...I...well...I Pete..I...”Mikey scrabbled to get up. “NO! Knees, floor, now” Mikey dropped to his knees and put his hands behind his back. He was shaking, how stupid of him to thing he could get away with this, how disrespectful to Pete. Mikey had been naked in front of Pete more times than he could even think of, let alone remember, but now he felt exposed and ashamed. He still had his shirt on and his jeans and pants had slipped to his knees, exposing his still hard cock and backside.

Pete moved over to the bed and behind Mikey, where he took off his shoes and began to unpack whatever shopping he had brought. Mikey was desperate to say something, but knew he couldn’t. Once Pete had finished he sat down on the bed, back to Mikey, thinking. Mikey couldn’t see what was going on and he closed his eyes and tried to still his mind. “What were you doing Mikey?” Pete voice was firm “I’m sorry Pet....” “Answer the question Mikey, now” Mikey swallowed “I was masturbating Pete” “Why were you Mikey?” “I....I..don’t know Pete” Pete stood up and moved over to where Mikey was kneeling, Mikey screwed his eyes shut. But Pete very gently placed his hand on top of Mikey’s head he spoke more gently “Tell me why, but tell me now” Mikey breathed out heavily “I'm not completely sure, I wanted to but I didn’t like to ask you, I know you have been busy and tired and I was desperate, I really don’t know why other than that Pete, I'm So...”. “Stop Mikey. I didn’t ask for an apology I asked for an explanation and you have given me one.”Pete breathed out and after a few minutes spoke again “Mikey who do you belong to?” “You Pete” “And your body, who does that belong to?” “You Pete” “And if you wanted to get off that badly, explain what you should have needed to do” “I should have come and asked you Pete” “That’s right Mikey you should have. What would have happened Mikey if I was tired and grumpy and you asked me about getting off, what do you think I would say?” Mikey thought for a few seconds, and chewed his lip “You would have told me how long I would have to wait, or told me it’s ok to do it by myself, or something like that” Pete smiled wearily to himself “That’s completely correct Mikey and yet you still thought it was acceptable behaviour to masturbate without permission, is that correct?” Mikey ducked his head down “Head up Mikey and answer” “Yes Pete” and Mikey looked straight ahead with tears in his eyes, worried about what would happen next and annoyed with himself that without hesitation, he knew all the answers but didn’t do the right thing.

Pete moved away and went to his side of the bed and took out the box. The box that held all of the toys and playthings, Mikey never went in the box, he wasn’t allowed, it was for Pete only and Mikey was never curious as to what was in there, part of him didn’t want to know. He heard Pete rummage around for a while and snap the lid back shut.

He stood behind Mikey and grabbed on to his shirt and pulled it off. He took each one of Mikey’s wrists and tied his cuffs round, the thick black leather ones with the hooks on so they can be easily attached to each other. “Stand up, take your pants off” Mikey shrugged his jeans off the rest of the way and kicked them away. Pete pushed gently on Mikey’s shoulders and Mikey dropped back to his knees. Pete stood directly in front of him “Look at me” Mikey tipped his head up, and right back as Pete was standing so close. “You knew what you were doing was wrong, maybe I should have given you some more attention, to remind you who is in charge here. We are going back to basics” Mikey gulped and nodded. “You won’t speak until spoken to. If you need something or require me to talk to you, do you remember what you have to do?” Mikey nodded. “Good. I'm disappointed Mikey, but let’s learn from this. Yes?” And Mikey nodded “Good. I brought you something new a while ago and we haven’t used it yet, as I was waiting for the right time. I think that time is now” And Pete walked behind Mikey and he heard him take something off from the bed. “Open your mouth, wide” And Mikey did, he was looking straight ahead so couldn’t see what it was, he assumed it was a gag, that was obvious, but it was new and not was he was used to. It was made of thick black leather and the mouth piece covered his mouth entirely, but what went in his mouth was different. It wasn’t a ball, like he was used to but long and shaped just like a cock. Mikey raised an eyebrow to himself, it almost filled his mouth and rested heavy on his tongue. It didn’t go too far down to gag him, but it was good and he hummed slightly to himself and he rubbed his tongue over it. He closed his eyes and just felt it.

Pete moved away and stood a little way on front of Mikey looking at him. He obviously didn’t mind the gag, and actually he was having it regardless, but he knew it would work perfectly for him and keep his mouth trained at the same time. Mikey looked at Pete with doleful eyes and Pete just stood there and smiled. “Hands and knees” and Mikey tipped forward and as he was told. Pete moved behind him and spread his legs further and spread his cheeks. Mikey breathed, he knew what was coming and yeah there is was, the push and the burn of a butt plug going in. Pete hadn’t chosen the biggest one they owned but it felt good. Pete stood in front of Mikey, “You have to be honest with me. You need to tell me one word to describe how you feel now” and he handed Mikey a pen and paper. Without any hesitation Mikey wrote ‘secure’ on it. Pete looked at the paper and nodded, folding it in to his back pocket. “Come with me, stay on your hands and knees” Mikey crawled after Pete watching the backs of his heels the whole way. They got to the kitchen and Pete stopped and Mikey sat back on his heels, looking up at Pete. Pete moved his finger and Mikey sat still. Pete went to the kitchen and filled a bucket with some water and gathered together some cleaning stuff and come cloths. He put them on the floor near Mikey. “Lesson the first, you work for your rewards. You can refill the bucket as often as you like, use as much of everything as you like, but you will clean the floor, by hand, on your knees” Mikey eyes went wide, the kitchen was huge, it would take hours. “You have one hour, you can do it, it needs to be clean enough to eat your dinner off of, because unless you impress me that exactly what you will be doing. If you don’t do it in the hour or if I am not satisfied with the result you will do it all again I half the time and you will receive a punishment, and trust me you don’t want that” No Mikey didn’t. Pete nodded at him and Mikey nodded back and Pete left. There was a rush of panic that crept though Mikey, he seriously doubted he had the time. Pete had given him cleaning clothes and clothes for drying, so the floor had to be spotless. “Your wasting your own time Mikey” Pete called from the other room. And with that Mikey got up and started to clean.

He decided a systematic approach would be best and started from one end in one corner and made his way across. He checked the time 2:13. Given that he wasted a few min Mikey reckoned he had until 3:10 ish to finish. He started work furiously, he wanted to make sure everything was perfect for Pete, he cleaned the floor and dried them after. It was hard work, the tiles where hard under his knees and after a while his back was beginning to hurt with all the bending over, and his arm muscles were starting to burn. He stopped after a while and looked that the clock, 2:47. But yeah Mikey was pleased, he had done about half the floor, maybe a little more and he was pleased with what, he had been meticulous, cleaning around every skirting board and around the bottom of the breakfast bar table, he was pleased. He stretched his arms and his neck and moaned a little. “Have you got time to stop?” Mikey jumped and turned to see Pete watching him, Mikey bent his head and shook it gently. Pete walked away. Mikey had no idea how long Pete had been standing there, watching him, watching everything he did. It made Mikey long for Petes touch, but he knew he wouldn’t get it, not yet.

Mikey continued to work away at the floor, he was beginning to build up a sweat and he could feel drop running down his forehead. Mikey refilled his bucket and focused on the floor, his back was starting to burn as he bent over, but he had to work though.

He was so completely focused on what he was doing that he failed to hear Pete come in to the kitchen and stand behind him. The first time he was aware of his presence was when Pete had crouched down and put a hand on Mikey’s back, stilling him. Pete slipped his hand between Mikey cheeks and slowly pulled out the plug that was there, Mikey had become used to its presence but had always been slightly aware it was there, but now just felt empty without it. He started to turn to look at Pete “Continue with what you were doing”, and Mikey looked directly at the floor and continued to clean. Pete rubbed his fingers around Mikey’s exposed hole and pushed two in and started wriggling them around. It made Mikey moan, “Don’t stop Mikey” and Mikey frowned, hard, and carried on cleaning while Pete fingered him. Petes movements weren’t too slow, but they were steady and his hands were firm. It made Mikey go half hard, just with his touch. Mikey sucked on his gag, trying to find some sort of comfort there, while he desperately tried to focus on what he was doing. His mind was blown, trying to ignore what Pete was doing but yet concentrate on his task, Mikey whimpered and he felt the sweat trickle down his forehead and on to his face. Mikey cleaned the floor furiously, he had lost his earlier skill and panache and now it was just crazed rubbing. But after a short while Pete stopped. He pulled his fingers out from Mikey and quickly pushed the but plug back in “Carry on Mikey, you have 19 minutes left”

Mikey stomached flipped and he went back to cleaning at a crazy pace, he rubbed and scrubbed and dried until even his elbows hurt. He eventually made his way to the corner of the room when he looked at the clock. 3:09. He looked over the floor, he couldn’t do anything else, he really couldn’t. He was tired and his back was sore and his arms hurt and he was exhausted, he only hoped it could be enough. He took the cloths he had used and the bucket back to the sink and poured away the water and folded up the clothes and laid them by the side. Pete hadn’t said anything about cleaning the equipment, so hopefully that would be enough. He heard Pete turn off the TV in the lounge. A quick flush of panic spread though Mikey and he rushed back to the kitchen door and knelt on the floor waiting for Pete.
Mikey was looking the floor when Pete approached so he couldn’t see the expression on his face. Pete padded the floor with bottom of his foot, making sure it was dry Mikey guessed, and he heard Pete wander in to the kitchen. Mikey breathed out, he had even realised that he had been holding his breath. He tried to relax, but he couldn’t something was off, not quite right. Then he realised what is was. Mikey needed to pee, and pee quite badly. He shifted in his position trying to get some relief but couldn’t, he would have to wait for Pete to finish and then ask him. Pete came out from the kitchen. “Eyes up Mikey” Mikey looked straight up and straight in to Petes face bearing down on him, Pete smiled “Good boy Mikey you did a fantastic job, and I am very proud of you. It was really hard work. Well done” Mikey half smiled in his gag “Is there something wrong?” Mikey swallow and placed his hands on the carpet and slowly slid forward until his arm were fully stretched out and his forehead was on the carpet. His legs were curled under him so his backside was in the air and Mikey become completely still, the ask position. Pete, of course, recognised it straight away and knelt down and tipped Mikey’s head back gently using a finger “What do you need Mikey?” ask Pete, he searched his eyes thoroughly and Mikey tried to make himself look as desperate as possible “Food? No drink? No. To pee? Do you need to pee? Mikey breathed a sigh of relief and nodded.

Pete helped him up and walked with him to the bathroom, his hand firmly on his back the whole time. When they got in the bathroom Pete took Mikey’s wrists and clipped the cuffs together. He guided Mikey to the toilet, lifted the seat and stood behind Mikey. He snaked his arms round and took hold of Mikey’s cock gently, pointed it towards the bowl and was still. Mikey shook, Pete possibly couldn’t be serious, he couldn’t pee like this fuck no “Lesson the second, your mine, I know you inside and out, your body is mine” and Pete was quiet. Mikey breathed heavily in to his gag and his throat tightened, he was desperate to go, but not like this surely. I mean Mikey had peed in front of Pete before, loads of times, when he was in shower, when they were drunk, late, but this was different. Pete was shorter than Mikey so he knew he couldn’t see over his shoulder, but he would be able to hear, and to feel and this was just stripping away at his privacy. But that’s also what Mikey liked, Pete took away the anxiety, the stress, the decisions, but Mikey had to give himself, all of himself to get that. He was just beginning to realise.

Mikey exhale deeply and sucked on his gag, he loved the feeling in his mouth. He breathed out heavily a few more time and the relaxed back on to Pete. And then he finally started to go. Mikey shuddered at the relief as he peed, with Pete still standing there. It was a strangely intimate moment, very intimate, but there wasn’t any problem with that. If Pete wanted things this way then Mikey would oblige. He felt a little embarrassed still after he had finished and Pete had shook him off. Pete kissed his shoulder gently “Your sweaty Mikey, I’m going to clean you up” Mikey nodded

Pete left Mikey were he was standing and turned on the shower and let it run hot. He went back to Mikey and held his face in his hands “No words, no sounds, just relax” Mikey nodded and Pete undid the gag and removed it gently, Mikey felt strangely empty without it in and yearned for it straight away. He held Mikey’s face in his hands and slowly rubbed his jaw and cheeks, it felt good and helped loosen up Mikey stiff jaw where the gag had been. He undid Mikey’s cuffs and put them on the side and led him in to the shower. Pete slipped off his shirt and rolled his jeans up to the knee. He moved Mikey so he was facing the wall and put Mikey’s hands on there to steady himself. Pete took the gel and cleaned Mikey’s body. Pete loved Mikey’s body, almost as much as Mikey himself. No one would ever know what he looked like under those tight shirts, but Pete knew. His hard body, his hidden peck muscles, hard and sculptured across his chest. He was so lean round his ribs, but still had an awesome ass, as he held his only fat there, and his legs, that Pete always, always loved to have wrapped in skin tight jeans....and sometimes just those jeans and nothing else.
Pete lathered up all over Mikey’s upper body, under his arms (which made Mikey flinch a little but Pete let him off) his stomach and he massaged his shoulders and the base of his neck and Pete could see the tension drain out of him. Pete then started on Mikey’s hips and then made his way between his legs. Mikey felt like his privacy was being slightly introdued again. Petes hands were over his back and between his butt cheeks, cleaning in between, knocking the butt plug as he went. His hand slid forward and he gently grabbed Mikey’s balls and started to move them in his hand, cleaning them of the sweat and dirt that was there. It felt good though, Petes, touch but Petes hands were in every tiny place, not that they hadn’t been before but this was so so different. “Sit on the floor Mikey, crossed legged” Mikey complied, still facing towards the wall. Mikey felt something cold and wet on his hair, then Petes fingers. Pete had poured shampoo in Mikey and was raking his fingers though Mikey’s knotted hair, massaging the scalp making Mikey want to moan with the pleasure. Mikey didn’t talk though as requested and he wished he could tell Pete how amazing it felt. But he didn’t have to, Pete could see, he could tell. They stayed like that for a few minutes. “I’ll always take care of you Mikey, every part of you” And Mikey smiled to himself and was incredibly content and happy. Pete carefully rinsed the shampoo off from Mikey’s scalp and got him to stand. Pete unhooked the shower head and worked his way around Mikey’s body, washing off and remaining suds, he turned Mikey around and faced him. He directed the shower head under Mikey’s neck, the hot water pounded off from his chest. Pete took Mikey’s cock gently in his hand run his flaccid member through his fingers, rubbing his thumb over the head and using the tips if his fingers to gently touch his balls. Pete smiled and Mikey was silent, but panting, Pete turned off the water.

Mikey stood there, waiting for his next instructions while Pete left the shower, he took the biggest towel he could find and laid it on the floor, Pete pointed to the towel and Mikey went over and stood on it “Sit” and Mikey sat. Pete took another towel and began to rub Mikey’s hair and dry behind his ears and his neck. He worked his way down his neck and back, then round his front and gently wiped any remaining drips from his chest. Mikey’s heart was burning, Pete could see it, he could see the love and passion in Mikey’s eyes and the want and the desire. “Lay down” Mikey laid down on the towel and Pete pulled Mikey’s legs wide open and knelt in-between and patted his legs dry, his thighs and the gently around his groin and around his hole and under the plug. Pete wrapped the towel around his fingers and gently run the towel in the crease between Mikey’s thigh and groin, under his balls and around his cock. Mikey was hot, with passion yes, slightly, but he was completely overcome with emotion. Pete was being so loving and gentle and kind, after he betrayed him with his very hands. Mikey was desperate to talk to Pete how he felt to tell him how sorry. He involuntarily made a very small desperate whining noise and a tiny tear trickled down his face. Pete look up “Shhh I know Mikey I know” and Mikey sighed.

Pete dropped the towel to one side. He moved up to Mikey face and lent down. “We are almost done” and Pete kissed Mikey gently on the lips “You have done so well so far, you will need to hold on a bit longer” Mikey nodded, he was so relaxed and blissed out he didn’t want to move, but he also had an idea of what might come next. Pete helped Mikey up from off the floor and led him in to the bedroom. “Lie down on your front” Mikey did and without asking his folded his wrists behind him on his back. Pete made an agreeable sound and tied them together with something, not a belt, kinda like a belt from a dressing gown, Mikey thought, much softer. But Pete tied it tight regardless. Pete went over to the wardrobe and Mikey could hear him moving things about. He come back, Pete stood by the side of the bed, just out Mikey’s eye line. “Lesson the third, I am in charge” and with that he brought down the whip he was holding across Mikey’s backside. Hard. Mikey gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut “No noise till I give you permission, and we continue until I decided when to stop” Mikey buried his face in to the sheets and breathed heavily. Pete brought the whip down again, it made Mikey jolt. He knew which one it was, it was one they only used for when Mikey was really really naughty and back in the early days for training, it was small and thin and as vicious as fuck. Mikey could feel it cutting in to his skin, every swipe would leave a mark and his back side burning. Pete continued, he was definitely trying to make his authority known, he didn’t say thing about not moving and Mikey wriggled slightly trying to ease away from the pain. He took the sheet in to his mouth and held on as Pete hand come down again. The pain made him shudder slightly, and he could feel the sweat starting to form again in small beads on his forehead. Pete carried on 9, 10, 11, 12 strokes, it seemed like forever to Mikey and as the whip come down on his backside he could feel little vibrations moving through his cheeks and vibrating the plug slightly inside him, Mikey found it strangely comforting and he realised he missed his big cock gag he had in earlier. Mikey realised that Pete had stopped, at least for a moment, “You can make noise Mikey but no talking” Mikey nodded. Pete brought down his hand and the whip cut like a knife across Mikey sore backside, he yelped and involuntarily moved his restrained hands down to cover his backside. Pete gently clucked his tongue and lightly whipped Mikey’s up turned palms, making Mikey retreated them very quickly back up his back. “Naughty” Pete said firmly, but he smiled to himself and decided not to do anything about it. He brought down the whip again, and Mikey groaned loudly and the next time Pete went for Mikey’s ass, Mikey groaned turned in to a sob and he sobbed again and then he started to cry. He continued to cry as Pete continued to whip him, until Mikey’s backside started to look a mess. Pete had broken Mikey, but in the best way possible. Mikey in the meanwhile had trusted Pete fully when he said he would stop when he knew Mikey was ready. And Mikey was just starting to boil over when Pete stopped, he had taken him to the very edge, and he had not taken his any further.
Mikey was weeping quietly in to the sheets when Pete dropped the whip. He rubbed Mikey’s back between his shoulder blades and kissed the back of his head and he left and went in to the bathroom. Mikey was meanwhile, still laying face down on the bed, exhausted, and in an adrenalin filled haze, blissed out and as content as a cat. He was so at peace he barely heard Pete return with another towel, this one was dump with cold water. Pete gently laid it over Mikey’s burning backside and Mikey hissed and flinched. Pete rubbed Mikey’s back “it will help with the bruising” he said gently and Mikey slowly realised it was beginning to help and to make him feel slightly cooler. Pete untied Mikey’s wrists and let Mikey get comfortable in the sheet. He gently rubbed Mikey’s back and watched as his eye lids started to flutter shut. Mikey peered over to Pete and Pete nodded “You need to sleep” was all he said and sleep Mikey did indeed

Mikey was woken up by a small noise, he glanced round sleepily and realised the room had started to get very slightly darker, he checked the time 4:55. Pete wasn’t in the room. Mikey got up, forgetting about his sore backside, and moaned loudly as he got up and sat on it. He got up from the bed as quick as he could muster, with a damaged backside and the plug still in, and he went to find Pete. Mikey didn’t want to call out for him, Pete hadn’t said he could start talking, that counted for when he woke up as well. He strolled round the flat but started to feel a rising panic when it was obvious he wasn’t there. Mikey made his way in to the kitchen and that’s when he saw the note, leaning against the kettle with a single word written on the front ‘Mikey’. Mikey swallowed and all of a sudden he felt a sense of doom. He opened the envelope and much to his relief the note started with the words ‘Dearest baby’

‘Dearest Baby,
You did so well today. I am more proud today than I thought I could ever be, and even then, sometimes, I could burst with pride.
Lesson the last----if you want me, you have to find me . First clue: ’what would make the world a better place?’
You need to hurry, your running out of time
P xxx’

Mikey frowned but then he smiled, so nice of Pete to make this fun. But what? What makes the world a better place? World peace? People being nice to children? Puppies, kittens, rainbows. Fuck thought Mikey what does make the world a better place..........................................................well fuck, Mikey smiled ‘hula hoops’. Pete had brought Mikey one years ago as a joke. Where was it? Mikey went to spare room, all the unused stuff was usually in here, he hoped so, he didn’t fancy the attic space. He rummaged around and found the hula hoop with an envelope attacked to it, Mikey opened it

‘Clever boy x
If you really could eat your body weight in sushi..how much would you have to eat’

Dunno thought Mikey, what? He was confused. They didn’t have any sushi in the house, Mikey ate it yesterday. How much to eat? Mikey pondered ‘If I eat my body weight in sushi, I would have to know how much I weighed before I knew how much to eat? Yeah, what? Mikey made his way to the bathroom, he searched though the cupboards and found their weighing scales and turned them over, another envelope. Mikey smiled

‘Getting closer dude? Having fun? Not as much fun as me........
‘Good Luck’

WHAT!! That even isn’t a clue! Mikey breathed deeply..Good Luck....Good Luck...Good Luck...they weren’t superstitious as people, none of that sort of thing in the flat, no cards, games. ‘Good Luck’?? Mikey started, the penny dropped as he raced to the garage and found his Danger Days helmet, tipped it upside down and in the was another envelope

‘Your getting better at this! But I am lonely here without you and time is running out....
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day’

Mikey was getting better at this, he knew exactly. The broken clock in the kitchen was a long running joke, he ran to it and took it off the wall and he opened the envelope underneath. On the front of the envelope Pete had written ‘Just get dressed and drive...I took care of everything else xx’ Mikey opened the envelope and he smiled, and he smiled big time.

Mikey threw on some clothes, slightly baggier jeans for his beaten backside and drove as fast as he could to the address that was written on the entry pass of the ticket he found in the final envelope. He parked the car and ran through the entry gate and went to find Pete. There could only be one place he could be.

Mikey was right, after a few minutes of jogging he found Pete, on the little Japanese styled bridge, tucked away quietly in the corner of the water park. Their water park. Pete smiled as he saw Mikey approach, the stretched out his arms and enveloped Mikey in a huge hug and kissed his neck passionately, not caring who might see. “Your such a clever boy Mikey to find me. And you did it quite quickly, I know you must be tired but you wanna have some fun for a while?” Mikey smiled brightly and Pete took him by the hand and led him to the changing room he had reserved and stood and watched him while Mikey got changed in to his swim wear that Pete had taken with him. They had a fantastic time as main park of the park was beginning to empty as the time went on. They still had a few hours left and they made the most of the time together, it was nostalgic and romantic and both men felt a real connection, one neither had felt for a while. It was starting to get dark as they made their way back to the changing room, they went inside and Pete locked the door shut. He kissed Mikey hard on the lips and he snaked his hand down to Mikey groin and started palming him from the outside. He pushed his tongue in to Mikey’s mouth and explored the inside, demanding and forceful, Mikey loved it, and he moaned slightly in to Petes mouth, the want coming back to him. When he was getting harder Pete slipped Mikey’s shorts down over his thighs and let them drop to the floor and he jerked him off slowly, but with a firm touch. Mikey gasped and wrapped his long fingers round Petes head, bringing him in as close as possible, so there was no air between them. Pete pulled back, took one of Mikey’s hands and wrapped it round his own cock. “Finish yourself off for me. I want to watch you” Mikey was so horny by now he didn’t hesitate and quickly built up a steady rhythm as Pete took a few step backwards and leaned against the door to watch Mikey pleasure himself. He was beginning to feel the build up as his eyes fluttered close “No, eyes open, look at me” Mikey’s eye sprung open wide “My boy, my show” Pete smiled “But your pleasure” and Mikey smiled back and carried on, quickening the pace. Pete hadn’t ever seen anything so awkwardly sexy, a wet naked Mikey, knees together, legs slightly trembling, water dripping off the end of his hair on to his reddening chest, desperately trying to keep his eyes fixed on Pete. Pete was getting hard, but he was gonna wait till they got home, for now he wanted Mikey calm and pliant, just how he liked him. Mikey started to grunt and his chest was starting to heave. Pete moved forward and wrapped an arm around Mikey’s hips and wriggled the plug still inside Mikey’s ass. Pete smiled “Come for me Mikey, let me watch my beautiful boy” And Mikey did come, he come in spades, all over his hand and the floor, days of sexual tension drained out of him, it felt good and better still Pete was there, watching and telling. Mikey stood still for a moment and looked at Pete, Pete slowly withdrew the plug, Mikey frowned at the loss, he liked having it in there “Clean yourself up” he said quietly, and Mikey sucked and licked his come off from his fingers while Pete wrung out Mikey’s shorts, watching him out the corner of one eye.

After they had cleaned up and they were dressed Pete took them both to a little seafood restaurant round the corner from the water park. It was a quiet place but the food was excellent and Mikey ate like a starved man and Pete was pleased. They finished up and Pete drove them back to the flat. Within minutes of them being inside the door, Mikey was naked again. This time on his back on the bed, but this time being hammered in to by a very wanton Pete. Mikey hissed and moaned through the burn, he could take it easily, he was used to Pete inside him by now, but Pete went in dry and he went in quick, fuelled by a passion he had put to one side all day. It felt amazing though, he loved Pete passionate like this, Mikey had drawn his legs up towards his chest and held them there with his hands. Pete was exploring Mikey with his. He was like a man possessed, feeling Mikey’s hard chest, his hips, running his hands up and over his throat, over his shoulder, Pete could never grow tired of loving this body. Mikey was starting to get hard again and Pete was happy and helped him along by milking Mikey’s cock at the same time as he fucked him. Pete began to lose his stride, he felt heavy and felt the build up. He let himself go inside of Mikey and pumped and pumped him for as long as he could. Pete just breathed as best as he could and withdrew, all the time jerking Mikey. He pulled Mikey’s legs down so he was more relaxed and carried on jerking him off. Mikey was moaning softly in to the sheet and was beginning to writhe a little. Pete took his other hand and fingered Mikey’s hole, wet with come, he circled his fingers round the outside before pushing them in and stroking directly at his prostrate. Mikey groaned loudly and gasped for air at the feeling. It always felt good whenever Pete touched him but this was good, so good. Pete watched, grinning all the time. He loved Mikey being this turned on, he was so pliant under his touch, exactly how it should be, Mikey was always so obedient, so eager to please, Pete never knew how he got so lucky. Pete increased the speed in both his hands and Mikey jerked his hips wildly “Ahhh erm Pete” “Yeah Mikey you can come, come for me Mikey” and with that Pete bobbed his head down and took the whole length of Mikey in hollowing out his cheeks sucking hard with teasing his prostrate and jerking him. It tipped Mikey over the edge and he come, straight down the back of Pete throat and Pete took every drop down, milking every last drop from Mikey, and it felt amazing.

When Mikey had stilled, Pete pulled out his fingers and withdrew Mikey’s cock with a loud pop. He climbed up Mikey’s body and captured him in a searing hot kiss, diving his tongue in deep, trying to taste him, feel as much of him as he could. They kissed like this for what seemed forever until Pete withdrew and kissed each of Mikey’s lips gently. “Yours forever Pete” Mikey whispered “Your mine forever my sweet little dude” and Mikey smiled “Yes Pete”

The end
Sign up to rate and review this story