Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dom Pete teaches MikeyWay a hard lesson

by laurelewis

Pete was as jealous as hellover Mikey's behaviur, so wanted to show him who was in charge

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-23 - 2340 words - Complete

?Blocked
“You look like a cheap tart” Pete spat. Mikey frowned and look down on himself, he didn’t think so, he liked what he was wearing. Ok granted he was wearing his skin tight skinnies, and a tight shirt, and that little black jacket he loved so much, but he was going out for dinks wasn’t he?

“Its just my jeans and a shirt and stuff Pete, I'm meeting Bobby and the guys for a drink” Pete was pissed off, although he knew really he didn’t have a right to be. He had been encouraging Mikey to get some more friends for ages and now that he had some he never seemed to be in, it was Bobby this and Bobby that, Pete decided that when he did meet Bobby he was gonna throw his fist down his throat. “If you really don’t like them I can take them off?” Mikey offered, but he looked sad, and Pete knew he was irritable cos he was tired and so he thought he would just suck it up. Although, Mikey looked severely fuckable in that outfit. “Why don’t you come with me Pete? I’d love for you to meet Bobby and the guys?” Pete prickled at the name. “Nah you go ahead Mikey, I’ll chill out here, have a great time” and Mikey kissed him deeply “I love you Pete” Mikey smiled. Pete watched Mikey leave and clamour in to a car, Bobby was driving, he knew it was him because he knew every detail about his fucker, even though he didn’t want to. Bobby looked at Pete and shot him a sly look, and Pete watched as he gently run his fingertips down Mikey’s leg, while Mikey waved goodbye at Pete.

Pete bristled, that fucker touching my fucking Mikey, he thought, Ill fucking show him, and Mikey should knew better then to hang around with someone like that. Pete showered quickly and got changed. He knew where they were going as Mikey told Pete earlier that day, he jumped in car and headed out.

The club they were in was ok, it was dark and the music was half decent. Pete saw them not long after he got in to the club and he moved upstairs so he could watch what was happening. He started to feel ridiculous after a while, spying on his own boyfriend and nursing a coke by himself. The friends that Mikey was with wasn’t doing anything, they were just sitting chatting, but Mikey was getting slowly drunk, and there were rules about Mikey getting drunk. Some of the others moved off and left Mikey and Bobby and some other guy to chat to some chick who just come over. Mikey and Bobby sat there talking, Mikey was laughing at his jokes and smiling at him and Pete could feel himself growling. But really nothing was happening. Then something did happen, something slight that boiled Petes blood. Bobby had turned to face Mikey and as they were talking, he had taken a piece of Mikeys hair and gently tucked it behind his ear, and very lightly and quickly stroked his face with his finger tips. Pete involuntarily stood up, he was getting angry. Mikey made his excuses and left in the direction of the bathrooms, Bobby was dragging is eyes up all over Mikey’s ass, he nodded in his direction with his friend and they both laughed. Pete was liking this less and less. Bobby got up and followed Mikey in the direction of the bathrooms. Pete threw his drink on the table and made his way down and towards where Mikey had gone.

Pete got to the corridor which lead to where the bathrooms were, just in time to see Mikey emerge, Bobby was outside waiting for him. Mikey smiled at him and Bobby pushed him gently against the wall and placed a hand on Mikey’s hip. Mikey looked confused, but didn’t push him away, and he smiled in a confused but friendly way. Pete made his way down, knowing that this fucker was gonna try and make a move on his man, and he was gonna stop him. “Mikey!! I made it after all” Mikey looked up and smiled widely “Pete I’m so happy your here!! Pete meet Bobby, Bobby this is my amazing boyfriend Pete” the two men were eye to eye “I’ve heard alot about you Pete” “Yes Bobby, me too” and Pete shot him a sickly smile. “Bobby has this amazing job at the ........” Mikey continued talking and Bobby stood there, arms folded looking at Pete in a very satisfied way. Pete sneaked his hand up Mikey shirt and pinched him, not too hard but hard enough to attract his attention, Mikey stopped talking “Erm, so anyway thats what Bobby does” Mikey had sobered up completely, he knew he had done something wrong, he could tell by that pinch. “Are you planning on staying for a drink Pete? Your more than welcome, isn’t he Mikey?” Pete pinched Mikey harder, digging the nails of his thumb and first finger in and twisting the skin “I don’t think my own boyfriend needs to invite me” Mikey swallowed “No of course not Pete, you can come and go whenever you like” “But I think this time Mikey and I will go home. Nice to meet you, come along Mikey” Pete pushed by, with the now silent, Mikey, his skin under his fingers.

He walked him out of the club and down the alley by the side. Pete found a vacant doorway and pushed Mikey in. “What the actual fuck Mikey? What the fuck do you think you were doing” Mikey was startled, Pete face was full of anger, he never got like this. “Pete I erm I'm sorry Pete” Mikey ventured. “You’re not fucking sorry” Pete spat “You come out tonight dressed like a tart looking for some fucking action didn’t you? With that asshole, didn’t you?” No, no Pete no I di...” “Don’t bother Mikey, your fucking mine, I don’t share you, you don’t share you. You fucking wanna act like a bitch Ill fucking treat you like one” and with that he turned Mikey around and pushed him against the wall with force. Mikey face hit the wall and he felt the brick scrape his cheeks and forehead. Pete’s hands were trembling as he undid his belt and slipped it off “open you fucking mouth” and Mikey did and Pete filled it with his belt and tied it tightly across the back. Pete reached round and took off Mikey’s belt, he roughly grabbed on to Mikey’s wrists and helped them together, he looped the belt and tied Mikey’s wrists together as tight as he could, Mikey winced. Pete grabbed on to Mikey’s jeans and pulled them down past his thighs, Mikey’s could feel the cool night breeze hit his ass, and he suddenly felt both exposed and slightly nervous. Pete grabbed on to some of Mikey’s hair and pulled him backwards, he was growling “Your mine Way, I don’t share you, your fucking mine” and with that Pete threw Mikey’s head forward and bent him over. Mikey could hear the unzipping of jeans behind him and closed his eyes. Pete lined up his cock with Mikey’s hole and gently pushed the head in. Mikey breathed out and then screamed and screamed in to the gag and Pete forced the whole of his cock in, I one quick movement, all the way up to the hilt.

Pete didn’t give Mikey a chance to get used to being filled he pulled out again, just as quickly and slammed back in, Mikey screeched in to the gag, the pain was intense, it was like he was being torn in two. Pete started to build up a rhythm and fucked him mercilessly hard. Mikey screamed in to the gag, his legs he shaking uncontrollably, and the only thing keeping him upright right now was Pete, holding on to the belt, wrapped around his wrists. Big fat tears fell down Mikey’s face, his ass was burning hot, it was like being cut at by burning hot knives. He could barely stand his thighs were on fire. Suddenly Pete stopped, he could hear voices, he pushed Mikey forwards, and he stumbled against the wall and banged his head, making Mikey grunt. Mikey could hear a voice then Pete talking “Fuck right off” he said aggressively “Ok man it’s cool” and the people walked away. Mikey breathed out, Pete stood silently for a minute, making sure they were alone again. Pete reached forward, grabbed Mikey by the hair and made him stand up, Mikey winced with the pain, he pushed Mikey’s shirt up to his neck and forced his against the cold walk, scraping his chest and stomach against the cold rough brick. Pete said nothing, but started again to fuck Mikey, he gave a few slow thrusts then started hammering in to Mikey. Mikey was grunting and wailing in to the gag and Pete fucked him relentlessly. After a few more thrust Mikey started to realise everything was getting wet, without any lube it could only mean that he was bleeding, and his blood was lubricating Pete’s movements. Mikey started to feel sick, deep down in the pit of his stomach. He also realised that his mouth was bleeding as well, he must have bitten in to his lip. The pain was so intense still that his head was started to spin and Pete lent forward, and bit Mikey’s shoulder, hard. Mikey’s legs buckled and he crumpled where he was standing, leaning over, once Pete had finished biting him, he leant on to the wall for some relief. “Are you beginning to understand yet Michael? Do you not understand? Can you not feel it? The only person who is ever, ever allowed inside you is me. The only person who ever fucks you is me. The only person who can taste you is me. The only person who can let you come is me. Do you understand?” Mikey nodded wearily, he head was starting to hurt, he felt sick to his stomach, he just wanted to close his eye and let this finish now. Pete put his hands on Mikey’s ass and dug his fingers in to the soft flesh, he pounded in to Mikey, but not quite at the same rate as before, his movements lost their momentum and Mikey could hear his Pete’s breathing hitching up. He dug his nails in to Mikey’s ass and drew it back and forward over his cock, and then with a small shout, Pete come, deep inside Mikey’s ass. Mikey winced, Pete’s hot come aggravated his wounds, he felt broken, this was as much as he could take and he sobbed and sobbed in to his gag while Pete realised himself inside Mikey.

When Pete had finished he withdrew slowly from Mikey, he noticed the blood on his cock and he tidied himself away, wiping his hands on his pants. He would take care of that later. Mikey on the other hand was not so composed. He still lent across the wall, his legs were shaking so violently Pete could see them, even in the half light and his whole body was shaking. Pete stood behind him silently and removed the belt from around his wrists, and Mikey just let his arms hang. Pete bent down and pulled up Mikey’s underpants, and moved them carefully over his sore backside, he did the same with his pants, and did up the zip and the button. He leaned over and undid the belt that was used as a gag, Mikey let out a sigh when it was removed. Pete wrapped his arm around Mikey’s middle and led him out in to the alley. He was pale, and there was scuff marks from the bricks across Mikey’s face. There was a red mark where the belt had been and one of his lips were swollen, where it looked like Mikey had bitten it. Mikey limped down the alley and walked very gingerly.
When they got to the end Pete leaned Mikey against the wall, Mikey swayed and then leant over and vomited on the pavement. Pete held him till he was finished. “Its ok Mikey. The car is literally opposite, stay right here and I’ll get it”. Mikey nodded feebly. Pete sprinted across the road and returned with the car within minutes. He pulled up and Mikey got to go in at the front. “No Mikey” Pete spoke gently “In the back, lay down on the seat. Mikey did as he was told and was grateful for finally being off from his feet. Pete pulled a seatbelt around him as best he could and closed the door. Mikey laid quietly in the darkness. His body was in agony, his face hurt where he had hit it against the wall, and he could taste so much blood from somewhere. His ass burned so bad, the muscles were torn and stretched and he could feel a mixture of blood and seaman weeping out of his ass trickling down the cheek. Mikey laid in the darkness of the car and closed his eyes. He felt Pete get in, turn the engine on and pull away.

They drove home in a comfortable silence. When Pete had to stop a light he looked at Mikey’s gentle breathing, in the rear view mirror, he spoke softly, “I’ll give you a nice hot bath when we get home, make you feel much better baby. My baby” Pete added. Mikey made a noise in agreement. But in the darkness, where Pete couldn’t see, Mikey was grinning broadly, to himself.

The end
Sign up to rate and review this story